Jump to topic:

Vivaldi

n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 4:11:49 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
I have recently switched from Firefox to Vivaldi and I'm really liking it. The customization and mouse gestures are fantastic. Anyone else made a switch?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 1:23:38 AM
At 8/21/2016 4:11:49 AM, n7 wrote:
I have recently switched from Firefox to Vivaldi and I'm really liking it. The customization and mouse gestures are fantastic. Anyone else made a switch?

I used IE for a very long time, but switched to Chrome back in early 2014. I tried switching to Firefox because the privacy is better, but I liked Chrome's speed better. What is Vivaldi's speed like?
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 1:54:52 AM
At 8/22/2016 1:23:38 AM, Subutai wrote:

I used IE for a very long time, but switched to Chrome back in early 2014. I tried switching to Firefox because the privacy is better, but I liked Chrome's speed better. What is Vivaldi's speed like?

I would expect them to be the same in terms of speed. I think Vivaldi uses the same engine as Chrome, since you can use Chrome extensions on it with no problems.

According to this guy's benchmarks, Vivaldi is 5% faster than Chrome.
http://www.fixedbyvonnie.com...
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 1:51:22 PM

that is the first time I heard that. I always used Chrome
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka