Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2011 6:17:01 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 1/24/2011 3:54:14 PM, usafkid1121 wrote:
If you play: hit me up.

Username: LtZephyr

Used to . . . then I became a moderator and hacked the site . . .
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
thegodhand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 9:44:20 PM
I even make RuneScape vids, love that game... actually I hate it but can't... stop... playing... OH GOD HELP ME... IT'S SUCKING ME IN... HELP ME43U290CMOIHWNKLADFMAAS/WEFCDSCdfservfsdef3twfcd....
"Modern atheism is Richard Dawkins."- thegodhand

"Thegodhand likes to misquote people"- Benjamin Franklin
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2011 10:29:24 PM
At 2/11/2011 9:44:20 PM, thegodhand wrote:
I even make RuneScape vids, love that game... actually I hate it but can't... stop... playing... OH GOD HELP ME... IT'S SUCKING ME IN... HELP ME43U290CMOIHWNKLADFMAAS/WEFCDSCdfservfsdef3twfcd....

Relax, relax calm down and download the trial version of Rise of Nations, the RTS shall counteract the MMO, just sit back relax and play.
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
juvanya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 3:03:36 AM
Used to. Then it went gay. with the wildy wall and the grand market thing.

I think my most amusing time there was dressing in a chicken suit and carrying 24 uncooked chickens. Then I went into the wildy and some guy or guys killed me and got themselves a big hearty helping of uncooked chickens.
juvanya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2011 3:04:09 AM
Mostly I just did merchanting. I think I got up to 250k. Ive been dying to go back, but its kind of pointless and unless they fix those things...
thegodhand
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2011 8:06:08 AM
At 2/12/2011 3:03:36 AM, juvanya wrote:
Used to. Then it went gay. with the wildy wall and the grand market thing.

I think my most amusing time there was dressing in a chicken suit and carrying 24 uncooked chickens. Then I went into the wildy and some guy or guys killed me and got themselves a big hearty helping of uncooked chickens.

They've brought back the old Wildy and Free Trade now.
"Modern atheism is Richard Dawkins."- thegodhand

"Thegodhand likes to misquote people"- Benjamin Franklin
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2011 12:37:28 AM
I used to for less than a year. Then I got bored of it. I went on about a month ago, but it was boring as crap. Lol All I used to do usually was talk to people I think I had like 150 friends. But usually every time I've gone on sense I've quit everyone's so boring. I like annoying people though its especially fun doing it with another person.
If u (or anyone else) likes annoying people on rs send me a message and we can set a time! :D
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2011 12:43:14 PM
I also gave away about 350k worth of stuff......
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Phoenix_Reaper
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2011 7:05:25 PM
Got 3 accounts... one is 130 or something. I go back now and then. I also "pawn" my accounts to friends. Hehe.
Phoenix Reaper - To rise from the ashes of defeat and claim your soul.

: At 3/15/2011 4:23:07 PM, J.Kenyon wrote:
: Taste is for pussïes. Be a nihilist. Drink vodka.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2012 6:06:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/4/2011 12:43:14 PM, phantom wrote:
I also gave away about 350k worth of stuff......

I had to drop 20M in order for me to finally quit. That game is addictive... Once I dropped the money, it was easy for me to leave though, and I was super pissed at myself, but I knew it was worth it in the end.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227