Destiny

FollowerofChrist1955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2017 6:13:49 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
"The Remedy"
The sinners Prayer-Saying the sinner's prayer is simply a way of declaring to God that you are relying on Jesus Christ as your Savior. There are no "magical" words that result in salvation. It is only faith in Jesus' death and resurrection that can save us. If you understand that you are a sinner and in need of salvation through Jesus Christ, here is a sinner's prayer you can pray to God: "God, I know that I am a sinner. I know that I deserve the consequences of my sin. However, I am trusting in Jesus Christ as my Savior. I believe that His death and resurrection provided for my forgiveness. I trust in Jesus and Jesus alone as my personal Lord and Savior. Thank you Lord, for saving me and forgiving me! Amen!"

Stated in earnest heart ... the person, becomes sealed by the Spirit of God, never to be separated from God again .... in Life nor in Death, as the departure from life immediately bypasses death and is restored to Gods presence. For the believer there IS NO Death.

I hope you will accept the free gift of eternal Life available in Christ Jesus.

Now for those of you who don't?

An Experiment is called for here: take a large magnet a medium magnet and a small magnet.
Take the big magnet and set it in place on the table. Now place the small magnet just a hair beyond the influence of the Large magnet. That's the Sun and the Earth. Now take the Medium sized magnet and quickly toss it in-between the two. What happens to the small magnet? The speed of the medium magnet prevents it from being pulled into the large magnet, and also prevents the small magnet from being pulled into the medium magnet ... but what DOES IT DO? It bumps rather unpleasantly to or away.

The point is it isn't gradual its jolting. Not finished, now AFTER the Jolt, and the medium magnet has moved away, past influence, what dies the Big Magnet do to the Small magnet? Right it equally jolts the small interloper who dared to pull to close or to far, and puts it back into its place rather unceremoniously thereby restoring it to its rightful position and axis .... and Life ... whatever life survives that is ... continues ... shaken to be sure, dazed, no doubt, but able to re-establish itself!

Ask an astronomer THAT scenario, not the pole shift, the swift kick in the pants by an obj Ct 10 times the size of Earth, that flits in and out ... possibly driving the Earth THROUGH its tail of Debris ... MORE than ONCE. Yes ... once IS guaranteed... remember?

Revelation 12:4
4"Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth.

This is the Tribulation.... welcome!
The calamities past ... the global surface a mess, the electricity and all communications in a shambles, rioting brought back under control by the global authority that shall take control (you remember ... the New World Order?). The antichrist in full control of the Earthly empire.

"The Remedy"
The sinners Prayer-Saying the sinner's prayer is simply a way of declaring to God that you are relying on Jesus Christ as your Savior. There are no "magical" words that result in salvation. It is only faith in Jesus' death and resurrection that can save us. If you understand that you are a sinner and in need of salvation through Jesus Christ, here is a sinner's prayer you can pray to God: "God, I know that I am a sinner. I know that I deserve the consequences of my sin. However, I am trusting in Jesus Christ as my Savior. I believe that His death and resurrection provided for my forgiveness. I trust in Jesus and Jesus alone as my personal Lord and Savior. Thank you Lord, for saving me and forgiving me! Amen!"

Again, but for those who Don't?

Was that to fast for you? Okay .. back up to October 2017. The Dragon its appearance as predicted 2000 years ago, in the form of a Red Dwarf Planet 10 times the size of the earth and .... what was that again? Oh yes

Revelation 12:4
The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

In FRONT OF Virgo ... that very much means in front doesn't it? (Remember the magnets?). Are we learning yet?
This thingy... 10 times the size of earth, we will presume HAS a gravitational pull yes? That a reasonable assumption? Now let's reason you and I. When it passes between the Suns gravitational pull on the Earth and disrupts it in a very rude way, the gravitational pull earth has enjoyed since forever ... is the Earths movement, going to be gradual? Or Will the Earth get what we call a Abrupt ? I do understand most of us are not physicists, or astronomers, or Scientists, but we're not stupid either -having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense. (atheists excluded of course). I mean we can extrapolate to a fair certainty what such a disruption most likely will cause ... right? Uhhhhh, yeah. The point is ... are you ready? You see now? That's all I been saying these past months? Are you Ready?

Lands gonna go for cheap at the coastlines .., Nevada.. beachfront property? Hey ... could happen?

The astronomers here have a great problem determining, exactly what will occur. First remember to only listen to astronomers who understand that it's an Object that's gonna cause the poles to shift, and Not those who are talking about a normal pole shift, experienced in past, cycles. MUST be object passing between the Sun and Earth to be reputable with regard to causation and effect. (Not occurs gradually, allowing for adaptation- or should I call it evolution like you evolutionist like to call adaption?)

https://youtu.be......
https://youtu.be......

"The Remedy"

Stated in earnest heart ... the person, becomes sealed by the Spirit of God, never to be separated from God again .... in Life nor in Death, as the departure from life immediately bypasses death and is restored to Gods presence. For the believer there IS NO Death.

I hope you will accept the free gift of eternal Life available in Christ Jesus.

Again, but for those who Don't? Let's see what the Bible says ... since it's always correct?

Revelation 2:21
Even though I have given her time to repent of her immorality, she is unwilling.

Revelation16:22
And huge hailstones, about a hundred pounds each, rained down on them from above. And men cursed God for the plague of hail, because it was so horrendous

Revelation 8
Then the first angel sounded his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were flung to the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, along with a third of the trees and all the green grass

Revelation 16:9
And the people were scorched by intense heat, and they cursed the name of God, who had authority over these plagues; yet they did not repent and give Him glory.

Do not forget "The Remedy "