Total Posts:108|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Electronic Music

Mharman
Posts: 4,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2017 4:44:43 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Are any of you guys into electronic music? I sure am. My favorites are Waterflame, F-777, and Dimrain47.
Bossy x Annie

#TheShipMustSail
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 4:00:42 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 8/28/2017 4:44:43 PM, Mharman wrote:
Are any of you guys into electronic music? I sure am. My favorites are Waterflame, F-777, and Dimrain47.

Oh I'm gonna spam this thread later
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Mharman
Posts: 4,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 4:12:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 8/29/2017 4:00:42 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 8/28/2017 4:44:43 PM, Mharman wrote:
Are any of you guys into electronic music? I sure am. My favorites are Waterflame, F-777, and Dimrain47.

Oh I'm gonna spam this thread later

With electronic music you like?
Bossy x Annie

#TheShipMustSail
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 4:15:46 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 8/29/2017 4:12:47 PM, Mharman wrote:
At 8/29/2017 4:00:42 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 8/28/2017 4:44:43 PM, Mharman wrote:
Are any of you guys into electronic music? I sure am. My favorites are Waterflame, F-777, and Dimrain47.

Oh I'm gonna spam this thread later

With electronic music you like?

Yes

Here's what I've got playing rn
https://soundcloud.com...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 4:34:35 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Here's another.

The Near Distant Future
https://soundcloud.com...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,962
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2017 4:59:27 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2017 12:46:45 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
https://soundcloud.com...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Mharman
Posts: 4,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2017 2:06:10 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 8/29/2017 4:15:46 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 8/29/2017 4:12:47 PM, Mharman wrote:
At 8/29/2017 4:00:42 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 8/28/2017 4:44:43 PM, Mharman wrote:
Are any of you guys into electronic music? I sure am. My favorites are Waterflame, F-777, and Dimrain47.

Oh I'm gonna spam this thread later

With electronic music you like?

Yes
ok cool
Bossy x Annie

#TheShipMustSail
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2017 12:25:04 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
https://soundcloud.com...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2017 12:46:20 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Day One - Fragments
https://soundcloud.com...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2017 4:57:57 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
This is one of my favorite songs

Ehterwood - Cast Away
https://soundcloud.com...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2017 12:18:25 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Crywolf - Eyes Half Closed
https://soundcloud.com...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2017 11:06:53 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Sigma Ft. Paloma Faith - Changing (Extended Mix)
https://soundcloud.com...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
newstein
Posts: 466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2017 5:51:31 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2017 5:49:45 AM, YYW wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:48:46 AM, newstein wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:40:00 AM, YYW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

not bad taste,

Cheers, mate

bit to thumpy for me tho

Thumpy?
like as in the beat is a little to loud, I prefer a electronic that is a little softer.

I really like all music though
YYW
Posts: 43,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2017 5:54:44 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2017 5:51:31 AM, newstein wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:49:45 AM, YYW wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:48:46 AM, newstein wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:40:00 AM, YYW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

not bad taste,

Cheers, mate

bit to thumpy for me tho

Thumpy?

like as in the beat is a little to loud, I prefer a electronic that is a little softer.

Ah.... never heard that word before lol

I really like all music though

All good. I'm a big fan of hard trance... the kind of stuff that hackers might listen to in movies...
newstein
Posts: 466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2017 5:55:51 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2017 5:54:44 AM, YYW wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:51:31 AM, newstein wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:49:45 AM, YYW wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:48:46 AM, newstein wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:40:00 AM, YYW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

not bad taste,

Cheers, mate

bit to thumpy for me tho

Thumpy?

like as in the beat is a little to loud, I prefer a electronic that is a little softer.

Ah.... never heard that word before lol
Cause' I made it up :-)

I really like all music though

All good. I'm a big fan of hard trance... the kind of stuff that hackers might listen to in movies...

"hard trance"
YYW
Posts: 43,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2017 5:58:47 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2017 5:55:51 AM, newstein wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:54:44 AM, YYW wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:51:31 AM, newstein wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:49:45 AM, YYW wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:48:46 AM, newstein wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:40:00 AM, YYW wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

not bad taste,

Cheers, mate

bit to thumpy for me tho

Thumpy?

like as in the beat is a little to loud, I prefer a electronic that is a little softer.

Ah.... never heard that word before lol
Cause' I made it up :-)

lol all good

I really like all music though

All good. I'm a big fan of hard trance... the kind of stuff that hackers might listen to in movies...

"hard trance"

Yup... it's a thing
newstein
Posts: 466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2017 6:06:29 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2017 6:04:08 AM, YYW wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:58:56 AM, newstein wrote:
At 9/10/2017 5:55:28 AM, YYW wrote:
Example: https://www.youtube.com...

I like it!!

(:

I'm glad haha

must be pretty late for you now.
4.05pm Sunday for me.
just listening to music and chilling
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2017 4:33:13 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2017 5:38:03 AM, newstein wrote:
7 minutes dead

Peacock

I remember when that song came out. Can't remember if I liked it that much at the time.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2017 4:34:42 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Feint - Fury
https://soundcloud.com...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2017 4:37:07 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
The Quick Brown Fox - PACEMAKER
https://soundcloud.com...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Posts: 11,605
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2017 4:42:27 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Pierce Fulton & Puppet - Boy and the Beast
https://soundcloud.com...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*