Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Please help victim

Perussi
Posts: 3,687
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2017 7:24:18 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/10/2017 4:29:22 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
This is unbelievably cruel, please help if you are able.

https://www.gofundme.com...

Harry

Why don't we just all give all of our money away to fix all of the world's problems?
newstein
Posts: 468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2017 2:28:53 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/10/2017 7:24:18 PM, Perussi wrote:
At 9/10/2017 4:29:22 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
This is unbelievably cruel, please help if you are able.

https://www.gofundme.com...

Harry

Why don't we just all give all of our money away to fix all of the world's problems?

It is not about helping everyone, it is about doing the most you can do as a single person to help others
GrimlyF
Posts: 1,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2017 8:52:58 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/11/2017 2:28:53 AM, newstein wrote:
At 9/10/2017 7:24:18 PM, Perussi wrote:
At 9/10/2017 4:29:22 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
This is unbelievably cruel, please help if you are able.

https://www.gofundme.com...

Harry

Why don't we just all give all of our money away to fix all of the world's problems?

It is not about helping everyone, it is about doing the most you can do as a single person to help others

"Not about helping everyone". Do I send "3 a month to your charity or to a charity for dogs, cats,donkeys, tigers, leopards, the blind, deaf, dumb or mentally impaired? The first 5 on my list are little more than scams whilst the 4 that follow are in the purview of government offices for the disabled. I, and every body else, pays tax's so our government can address the needs of these unfortunates.
Perussi
Posts: 3,687
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2017 8:57:43 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/11/2017 2:28:53 AM, newstein wrote:
At 9/10/2017 7:24:18 PM, Perussi wrote:
At 9/10/2017 4:29:22 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
This is unbelievably cruel, please help if you are able.

https://www.gofundme.com...

Harry

Why don't we just all give all of our money away to fix all of the world's problems?

It is not about helping everyone, it is about doing the most you can do as a single person to help others

Yeah, the most you can do, all of your money.
newstein
Posts: 468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2017 11:20:52 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/11/2017 8:52:58 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 9/11/2017 2:28:53 AM, newstein wrote:
At 9/10/2017 7:24:18 PM, Perussi wrote:
At 9/10/2017 4:29:22 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
This is unbelievably cruel, please help if you are able.

https://www.gofundme.com...

Harry

Why don't we just all give all of our money away to fix all of the world's problems?

It is not about helping everyone, it is about doing the most you can do as a single person to help others

"Not about helping everyone". Do I send "3 a month to your charity or to a charity for dogs, cats,donkeys, tigers, leopards, the blind, deaf, dumb or mentally impaired? The first 5 on my list are little more than scams whilst the 4 that follow are in the purview of government offices for the disabled. I, and every body else, pays tax's so our government can address the needs of these unfortunates.

just send 3 a month to a charity. I don't, nor should anyone else expect you to donate to every charity, just pick one and do what you can do to help people. It is a good thing to do.
newstein
Posts: 468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2017 11:21:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/11/2017 8:57:43 PM, Perussi wrote:
At 9/11/2017 2:28:53 AM, newstein wrote:
At 9/10/2017 7:24:18 PM, Perussi wrote:
At 9/10/2017 4:29:22 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
This is unbelievably cruel, please help if you are able.

https://www.gofundme.com...

Harry

Why don't we just all give all of our money away to fix all of the world's problems?

It is not about helping everyone, it is about doing the most you can do as a single person to help others

Yeah, the most you can do, all of your money.

No. just a couple of bucks a month to one charity. If everyone who can afford this did do it we would live in a much nicer world
Perussi
Posts: 3,687
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2017 1:06:40 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/11/2017 11:21:48 PM, newstein wrote:
At 9/11/2017 8:57:43 PM, Perussi wrote:
At 9/11/2017 2:28:53 AM, newstein wrote:
At 9/10/2017 7:24:18 PM, Perussi wrote:
At 9/10/2017 4:29:22 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
This is unbelievably cruel, please help if you are able.

https://www.gofundme.com...

Harry

Why don't we just all give all of our money away to fix all of the world's problems?

It is not about helping everyone, it is about doing the most you can do as a single person to help others

Yeah, the most you can do, all of your money.

No. just a couple of bucks a month to one charity. If everyone who can afford this did do it we would live in a much nicer world

Yeah, but that's only one problem, and another person will get their feet chopped off tomorrow. We can't just give everything away, we cannot help everybody, but we can do something for a fellow man once in a while. Some things just are.
GrimlyF
Posts: 1,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2017 11:04:52 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
What about all those Africans? You know the ones I mean, the ones who've had there arms, legs chopped off by various "freedom fighters " and "People's Liberation Armies" and such like. I have never seen anyone starting a charity for them. "Please Help Victim"? Go help them. Help them till their ground, plant their seeds, and reap the crop. I don't think so, its too dangerous. Lets just bung them a couple of bucks a month and feel proud of ourselves.
Mharman
Posts: 5,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2017 12:48:06 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I see her toes sticking out.
Rest in Peace, Lannan13. You will be missed.

"I didn't spend much time talking to Lannan, and I wish I had. He was a chill guy. Really kind, too. Not once did I ever see him get angry. Lannan and Anger were polar opposites, never coming in contact." -Mharman
_______________________________________________________________________________________

A category 7 hurricane of spam has struck DDO. It is advised to go to the nearest nuclear bomb shelter. The outside threads have been decimated.
Emilrose
Posts: 6,568
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2017 2:36:01 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/12/2017 12:48:06 PM, Mharman wrote:
I see her toes sticking out.

Yeah, it's her left foot that's been cut.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
Masterful
Posts: 372
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2017 2:38:06 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/10/2017 4:29:22 PM, Dirty.Harry wrote:
This is unbelievably cruel, please help if you are able.

https://www.gofundme.com...

Harry

Wow that hoe scammed people for 67k.

Did you see the small amount of blood on the floor, as though it had been smothered?
If someone were to hack 2 feet off with a machete, blood would leak everywhere, it would kill her from blood loss VERY quickly.
Over exaggerated, or a complete scam. Money is a wonderful motivator and this is an easy 67k
She probably just had some wounds, not loss of limb.
Satan's premium, proud to serve
Masterful
Posts: 372
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2017 2:45:42 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Think about this, why did her husband cut off her feet?
What did this b*tch do?
People don't just cut the feet off their loved spouse cus they felt like it. NO, she was obviously a complete butt hole, one of those loud screaming b*tches, he just wanted to come home to a cooked meal after earning the bread, and this fat hoe starts calling him "lazy" and "disgusting" she probably began fvcking other men and told him that she wants a divorce, yet she's keeping the house and the kids.

So what do you do when an evil pig of a woman gets you in an unfair legal bind? You chop the fat bitches feet off, obviously.
Satan's premium, proud to serve
Mharman
Posts: 5,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2017 4:34:18 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/12/2017 2:36:01 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 9/12/2017 12:48:06 PM, Mharman wrote:
I see her toes sticking out.

Yeah, it's her left foot that's been cut.

I can see the toes of that one, too.
Rest in Peace, Lannan13. You will be missed.

"I didn't spend much time talking to Lannan, and I wish I had. He was a chill guy. Really kind, too. Not once did I ever see him get angry. Lannan and Anger were polar opposites, never coming in contact." -Mharman
_______________________________________________________________________________________

A category 7 hurricane of spam has struck DDO. It is advised to go to the nearest nuclear bomb shelter. The outside threads have been decimated.
Outplayz
Posts: 3,384
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2017 10:35:15 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/12/2017 2:45:42 PM, Masterful wrote:
Think about this, why did her husband cut off her feet?
What did this b*tch do?
People don't just cut the feet off their loved spouse cus they felt like it. NO, she was obviously a complete butt hole, one of those loud screaming b*tches, he just wanted to come home to a cooked meal after earning the bread, and this fat hoe starts calling him "lazy" and "disgusting" she probably began fvcking other men and told him that she wants a divorce, yet she's keeping the house and the kids.

So what do you do when an evil pig of a woman gets you in an unfair legal bind? You chop the fat bitches feet off, obviously.

You're one ugly piece of crap.
"For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." --- Jean Dubuffet
GrimlyF
Posts: 1,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2017 3:52:43 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 9/13/2017 10:35:15 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 9/12/2017 2:45:42 PM, Masterful wrote:
Think about this, why did her husband cut off her feet?
What did this b*tch do?
People don't just cut the feet off their loved spouse cus they felt like it. NO, she was obviously a complete butt hole, one of those loud screaming b*tches, he just wanted to come home to a cooked meal after earning the bread, and this fat hoe starts calling him "lazy" and "disgusting" she probably began fvcking other men and told him that she wants a divorce, yet she's keeping the house and the kids.

So what do you do when an evil pig of a woman gets you in an unfair legal bind? You chop the fat bitches feet off, obviously.

You're one ugly piece of crap.

This "ugly piece of crap" actually sent me a friend request. He's even dumber than he looks in his 'photo.
Masterful
Posts: 372
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2017 9:38:28 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 9/13/2017 10:35:15 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 9/12/2017 2:45:42 PM, Masterful wrote:
Think about this, why did her husband cut off her feet?
What did this b*tch do?
People don't just cut the feet off their loved spouse cus they felt like it. NO, she was obviously a complete butt hole, one of those loud screaming b*tches, he just wanted to come home to a cooked meal after earning the bread, and this fat hoe starts calling him "lazy" and "disgusting" she probably began fvcking other men and told him that she wants a divorce, yet she's keeping the house and the kids.

So what do you do when an evil pig of a woman gets you in an unfair legal bind? You chop the fat bitches feet off, obviously.

You're one ugly piece of crap.

Great refutation. Retard.
Satan's premium, proud to serve