OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 6:38:09 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
My argument:

P1: Either emilrose is :
____i. A straight man pretending to be a girl for cat fish reasons.
____ii. A girl acting as herself.
____iii. A transgender acting as a girl for sexual reasons.
P2: I and II are likely not true.
C: Emilrose is likely a transgender.

I will argue that Emilrose is likely not a man pretending to be a girl for several reasons. First of all, the amount of time this man would have put into this Emilrose figure is pretty ridiculous... Secondly, she frequently speaks on the hangouts, and occasionally turns on her webcam. Of course, it could still be a man despite all this, but it seems unlikely.

I will argue that ii is also false. Emilrose is an attractive woman, yet she spends alot of time on this website flirting with men who are either dorky, or weird, or desperate. It seems much more likely that someone who looks like Emilrose would go out and flirt with real men.... That is, assuming men would want to flirt with her in real life. More on this later. Finally, one has to simply read some of the sexually explicit things Emilrose says frequently and callously. It almost reminds me of the way a guy would talk about sex. Not to mention the frequent sexual flirting on the forums.

It is atypical for a woman to say the sexual things Emilrose does, especially in the manner she does. Most girls are not like this.

From negating the two possibilities, it follows that the third option, that Emilrose is a trap, is the most likely option.

This also makes sense from circumstantial evidence. Her voice is notoriously easy to imitate on hangouts for the men. This may be indicative of a man trying to make his voice sound more feminine. In addition, a transgender person who wants to flirt with real men may very well find him/herself shunned by the men when they realize she is actually a man. However, the internet provides an aura of mystery, and it is extremely easy for Emilrose to act out her sexual fetishes with male members, while also retaining her secret that she is a trap.

Discuss.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 6:39:18 PM
In future posts, I will also examine the bone structure of her face to examine whether or not she is a trap.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 6:50:46 PM
Well, I'm going to argue that emilrose is a man.

(But seriously, I know I have the attitude of a man...I've just listened to too much NWA).
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 6:53:18 PM
At 10/15/2017 6:50:46 PM, Emilrose wrote:

(But seriously, I know I have the attitude of a man...I've just listened to too much NWA).

A man who has spent this much time trying to fool people he is a woman is essentially a trap at heart.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 6:55:13 PM
At 10/15/2017 6:53:18 PM, OTempora wrote:

A man who has spent this much time trying to fool people he is a woman is essentially a trap at heart.

Yes, 3 years is a long time to pretend to be a man and not get discovered for it.
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 7:00:16 PM
At 10/15/2017 6:56:21 PM, TUF wrote:
I found a picture of emilrose

http://static.tvtropes.org...

I like trap shooting. It's a fun sport.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 7:01:46 PM
At 10/15/2017 6:55:13 PM, Emilrose wrote:

Yes, 3 years is a long time to pretend to be a man and not get discovered for it.

You will admit that your behavior on the site is extremely unusual for an actual girl, and also, it's unlikely that a man would do this for so long?

So we can conclude that the person in the pictures is actually you, but that that person is likely a transgender.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 7:07:08 PM
At 10/15/2017 6:57:47 PM, Emilrose wrote:
But one question needs to get asked: what is wrong with flirting with virgins? I do this IRL, as well.

My logic is irrefutable. If the premises are true, the conclusion follows necessarily.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 7:14:41 PM
At 10/15/2017 7:01:46 PM, OTempora wrote:

You will admit that your behavior on the site is extremely unusual for an actual girl, and also, it's unlikely that a man would do this for so long?

Of course it's unusual, but that doesn't make me a man.

So we can conclude that the person in the pictures is actually you, but that that person is likely a transgender.

You could only conclude that by scanning my naked body, because it's only my genital area that would reliably tell you. I would think that from various pictures (my facial structure, cleavage area, etc.) that it's fairly apparent that I am indeed a woman, though.
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 7:17:57 PM
At 10/15/2017 7:14:41 PM, Emilrose wrote:

No, but it's inductive reasoning.

You could only conclude that by scanning my naked body, because it's only my genital area that would reliably tell you. I would think that from various pictures (my facial structure, cleavage area, etc.) that it's fairly apparent that I am indeed a woman, though.

Plastic surgery is a real thing. Also, this argument is not meant to be a deductive argument. It is merely showing that the best explanation for your behavior on the website is that you are a transgender mtf.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 7:21:44 PM
At 10/15/2017 7:17:57 PM, OTempora wrote:

It actually isn't.

Plastic surgery is a real thing. Also, this argument is not meant to be a deductive argument. It is merely showing that the best explanation for your behavior on the website is that you are a transgender mtf.

What behaviour? Flirting with men? Oh, because that's so bad. ;)
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 7:26:14 PM
At 10/15/2017 7:21:44 PM, Emilrose wrote:

It actually isn't.

It is unlikely that you are a straight man impersonating a girl. It is also unlikely that you are a girl just being herself, since this behavior among women is very rare. Therefore, the only other option is that you are a transgender, and the circumstantial evidence also fits this.

Overtly, sexual, aggressive flirting with men who are below your attractiveness.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 7:30:29 PM
At 10/15/2017 7:26:14 PM, OTempora wrote:

It actually isn't.

It is unlikely that you are a straight man impersonating a girl. It is also unlikely that you are a girl just being herself, since this behavior among women is very rare. Therefore, the only other option is that you are a transgender, and the circumstantial evidence also fits this.

There is no circumstantial evidence indicating that I'm a trans. Once again, I'm a woman.

Overtly, sexual, aggressive flirting with men who are below your attractiveness.

Attractiveness is subjective. Moreover, intelligence in itself is sexually appealing. (Therefore, the appearance of men isn't that significant for me).
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 7:49:50 PM
At 10/15/2017 7:30:29 PM, Emilrose wrote:

It actually isn't.

There is no circumstantial evidence indicating that I'm a trans. Once again, I'm a woman.

Aggressive sexual flirting. Immediately wanting the dick is atypical for straight women.

Attractiveness is subjective. Moreover, intelligence in itself is sexually appealing. (Therefore, the appearance of men isn't that significant for me).

Not entirely. There are generally agreed upon waist to hip ratios that indicate attractiveness (http://www.sciencedirect.com...) (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...) (http://www.sciencedirect.com...). These waist to hip ratios have been shown to correlate with higher health amond women (https://www.healthline.com...). Attractiveness on the broad plane can be seen from an evolutionary view as features that indicate good health and good offspring.

You also flirt with men below your dominance hierarchy. Women typically mate across and up the hierarchy. Men typically mate across and down. It's the reason why men typically don't go for extremely successful and intelligent women. Of course there are exceptions, but aggregate level human behavior speaks for itself (https://www.quora.com...).
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 8:01:18 PM
At 10/15/2017 7:49:50 PM, OTempora wrote:

It actually isn't.

Aggressive sexual flirting. Immediately wanting the dick is atypical for straight women.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if the mid-west actually has any women. We can be desperately horny, you know. ;)

Not entirely. There are generally agreed upon waist to hip ratios that indicate attractiveness (http://www.sciencedirect.com...) (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...) (http://www.sciencedirect.com...). These waist to hip ratios have been shown to correlate with higher health amond women (https://www.healthline.com...). Attractiveness on the broad plane can be seen from an evolutionary view as features that indicate good health and good offspring.

I was never arguing against attractiveness from a biological perspective, I merely stated that I, personally, do not prioritize looks as such. Moreover I'm a natural flirt, which makes the physical appearance of a man even more immaterial to me. It's what they've got to offer that interests me.

You also flirt with men below your dominance hierarchy. Women typically mate across and up the hierarchy. Men typically mate across and down. It's the reason why men typically don't go for extremely successful and intelligent women. Of course there are exceptions, but aggregate level human behavior speaks for itself (https://www.quora.com...).

You don't know who I flirt with IRL (and yes, there's been plenty). On this site, I've flirted with a variety of guys--not one specific type. Some have been a lot older, some the same age, some younger, etc. What they generally have in common though is a reasonable-to-high level of intelligence.

Additionally, quite a few of them weren't/aren't virgins.
Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 8:01:38 PM

It actually isn't.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com...
Racism is moral

http://www.debate.org...
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 8:07:05 PM
At 10/15/2017 8:01:38 PM, Zarroette wrote:

It actually isn't.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com...

https://www.youtube.com...
#NoLoveForZarrothett
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 8:09:18 PM
At 10/15/2017 8:01:18 PM, Emilrose wrote:

It actually isn't.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if the mid-west actually has any women. We can be desperately horny, you know. ;)

Yes. We have women, but they're respectable and laid back just like the men.

I was never arguing against attractiveness from a biological perspective, I merely stated that I, personally, do not prioritize looks as such. Moreover I'm a natural flirt, which makes the physical appearance of a man even more immaterial to me. It's what they've got to offer that interests me.

You don't know who I flirt with IRL (and yes, there's been plenty). On this site, I've flirted with a variety of guys--not one specific type. Some have been a lot older, some the same age, some younger, etc. What they generally have in common though is a reasonable-to-high level of intelligence.

Pics or it didn't happen.

You do realize though, how weird and unusual it is for an attractive girl to go on a debate website full of introverted nerds and autists to flirt with them?
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 8:17:22 PM
At 10/15/2017 8:09:18 PM, OTempora wrote:
At 10/15/2017 8:01:18 PM, Emilrose wrote:

It actually isn't.

Sure.

Contradiction. You've previously accused me of flirting with people here, then when I readily admit to flirting with *a lot* of people you ask for pics as evidence. Make up your mind.

You do realize though, how weird and unusual it is for an attractive girl to go on a debate website full of introverted nerds and autists to flirt with them?

I've been on this site for 3 years, participated in 102 completed debates, made numerous forum posts with *no* sexual or flirtatious content at all, therefore, I do not use this site to primarily flirt with introverted nerds and autists. Though, plenty of the people I have flirted with here are not introverted or autistic, and are actually pretty well-functioning.
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 8:21:40 PM

Sure.

Contradiction. You've previously accused me of flirting with people here, then when I readily admit to flirting with *a lot* of people you ask for pics as evidence. Make up your mind.

You should still post pictures to prove my point.

I've been on this site for 3 years, participated in 102 completed debates, made numerous forum posts with *no* sexual or flirtatious content at all, therefore, I do not use this site to primarily flirt with introverted nerds and autists. Though, plenty of the people I have flirted with here are not introverted or autistic, and are actually pretty well-functioning.

Sure, you do alot of other stuff as well, but the frequency and degree of your sexually explicit comments and flirting remains.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 8:25:43 PM
In other words

"EmilRose is too good to be true"

A bunch of horny little boys have never interacted with such a beautiful woman on a debate website before.
I'm the press conference, you're a conversation.

"I hate f@ggots"-Zaroette
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 8:34:03 PM
At 10/15/2017 8:21:40 PM, OTempora wrote:

Sure.

No. You've seen enough in that regard already.

Sure, you do alot of other stuff as well, but the frequency and degree of your sexually explicit comments and flirting remains.

You're still yet to answer exactly what is wrong with that. Let alone how it logically suggests I'm a trans.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 8:34:32 PM
At 10/15/2017 8:25:43 PM, Rosalie wrote:
In other words

"EmilRose is too good to be true"

A bunch of horny little boys have never interacted with such a beautiful woman on a debate website before.

<3
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 8:36:11 PM
At 10/15/2017 8:34:03 PM, Emilrose wrote:

Sure.

You're still yet to answer exactly what is wrong with that. Let alone how it logically suggests I'm a trans.

It is atypical behavior and uncommon. That, in addition to the likelihood that you are the person in your profile picture, implies that you are likely transgender.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2017 8:43:42 PM
At 10/15/2017 8:36:11 PM, OTempora wrote:
At 10/15/2017 8:34:03 PM, Emilrose wrote:

Sure.

It is atypical behavior and uncommon.

Dying of pancreatic cancer is uncommon, but it still happens.

That, in addition to the likelihood that you are the person in your profile picture.

Again you're contradicting yourself, as you previously stated that I've shown my face in the hangouts.

that I implies that you are likely transgender.

Again, it does not.