inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2017 1:26:29 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 10/15/2017 6:53:18 PM, OTempora wrote:
At 10/15/2017 6:50:46 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Well, I'm going to argue that emilrose is a man.

(But seriously, I know I have the attitude of a man...I've just listened to too much NWA).

A man who has spent this much time trying to fool people he is a woman is essentially a trap at heart.

Or vice versa wouldnt you agree.
People who react this way usually have what you call trust issues.
What do you think.
Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2017 2:10:33 PM
I've been gone from Debate.org for a while so I didn't see this thread when it started months ago. I read through it, and it's a great example of what's wrong with our society in my opinion. The whole debate (I'm being generous here because this could easily just be a case of OTempora thinly disguised attempt to manipulate Emilrose to send nudes) is questioning Emilrose's motives while not questioning OTempora motives at all.

If the same logic OTempora is using as proof (atypical sexual behavior equates to trans) were applied him then his intensive fascination with woman he believes to be a trans woman would make him atypical and therefore a trans male.

That's the thing with our culture though, the standards and level of scrutiny that we apply to woman never gets applied back to men. I can't tell you how many times I've heard overweight guys call a woman with a few extra pounds "fat", and the double standard never gets questioned. Just like this whole thread, everyone questions Emilrose motives but no one questions OTempora.

The reality of the matter should be that it doesn't matter what gender/sex a person is on a debate website. Is a dating website site and I missed it? But because sexism it matters for some reason that a listing herself as a woman equates to 150 replies on the topic? As I'm a big fan of justice, I present to everyone my argument that OTempora is in fact a Trans male:

OTempora said " "I like trap shooting. It's a fun sport."
He believes Emilrose is a trans woman with a penis "trap", and then indicates it's fun interacting with trans women with penises. A very atypical position to hold for a CIS male.

OTempora said " "It is unlikely that you are a straight man impersonating a girl. It is also unlikely that you are a girl just being herself, since this behavior among women is very rare. Therefore, the only other option is that you are a transgender, and the circumstantial evidence also fits this."
It is unlikely that he is a straight woman impersonating a man. Most men do not enjoy interacting with trans women, so it's unlikely that he's a man just being himself since his behavior among men is very rare. Therefore, the only other option is that he is transgender, and the circumstantial evidence also fits this.

OTempora said " "Pics or it didn't happen." And "You should still post pictures to prove my point."
He wanted more pictures of a person he believes to be a trans woman. This supports that he is a trans man sexually interested in what he believes to be a trans woman.

OTempora said " "I'm not trying to disparage Emilrose in any way, merely presenting an argument that she may be a transgender."
He states that being called transgender isn"t disparaging in any way, so not only shouldn"t he have a problem with being called a transgender male, BUT this again is an atypical male view and is the nail in the coffin for the claim that OTempora is a trans male" case closed.
ForDebating.com is coming in February. A head to head debating website that I hope to populate with intelligent critical thinkers who debate interesting and controversial topics. You can follow updates at https://www.facebook.com...

Feature comparison chart - https://docs.google.com...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2017 2:20:17 PM
At 11/10/2017 2:10:33 PM, Coveny wrote:
I've been gone from Debate.org for a while so I didn't see this thread when it started months ago. I read through it, and it's a great example of what's wrong with our society in my opinion. The whole debate (I'm being generous here because this could easily just be a case of OTempora thinly disguised attempt to manipulate Emilrose to send nudes) is questioning Emilrose's motives while not questioning OTempora motives at all.

If the same logic OTempora is using as proof (atypical sexual behavior equates to trans) were applied him then his intensive fascination with woman he believes to be a trans woman would make him atypical and therefore a trans male.

That's the thing with our culture though, the standards and level of scrutiny that we apply to woman never gets applied back to men. I can't tell you how many times I've heard overweight guys call a woman with a few extra pounds "fat", and the double standard never gets questioned. Just like this whole thread, everyone questions Emilrose motives but no one questions OTempora.

The reality of the matter should be that it doesn't matter what gender/sex a person is on a debate website. Is a dating website site and I missed it? But because sexism it matters for some reason that a listing herself as a woman equates to 150 replies on the topic? As I'm a big fan of justice, I present to everyone my argument that OTempora is in fact a Trans male:

He believes Emilrose is a trans woman with a penis "trap", and then indicates it's fun interacting with trans women with penises. A very atypical position to hold for a CIS male.

OTempora said " "It is unlikely that you are a straight man impersonating a girl. It is also unlikely that you are a girl just being herself, since this behavior among women is very rare. Therefore, the only other option is that you are a transgender, and the circumstantial evidence also fits this."
It is unlikely that he is a straight woman impersonating a man. Most men do not enjoy interacting with trans women, so it's unlikely that he's a man just being himself since his behavior among men is very rare. Therefore, the only other option is that he is transgender, and the circumstantial evidence also fits this.

OTempora said " "Pics or it didn't happen." And "You should still post pictures to prove my point."
He wanted more pictures of a person he believes to be a trans woman. This supports that he is a trans man sexually interested in what he believes to be a trans woman.

OTempora said " "I'm not trying to disparage Emilrose in any way, merely presenting an argument that she may be a transgender."
He states that being called transgender isn"t disparaging in any way, so not only shouldn"t he have a problem with being called a transgender male, BUT this again is an atypical male view and is the nail in the coffin for the claim that OTempora is a trans male" case closed.

This is the most insightful summary about this subject on this entire thread !
I believe O'temp has issues with his own sexuality. So he is trying to figure out how he can cope with that internal struggle by exposing someone elses weakness. So this is why he attacked EmilRose. Note his sexist overtone. Sexists usually see women as objects. Or commodities.
They feel a sense of entitlement with the advances that they request. However. he was rejected, and now he is trying to impose his so called masculinity upon her by stripping her down.
Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2017 8:53:14 PM
At 11/10/2017 2:20:17 PM, inferno wrote:
This is the most insightful summary about this subject on this entire thread !
I believe O'temp has issues with his own sexuality. So he is trying to figure out how he can cope with that internal struggle by exposing someone elses weakness. So this is why he attacked EmilRose. Note his sexist overtone. Sexists usually see women as objects. Or commodities.
They feel a sense of entitlement with the advances that they request. However. he was rejected, and now he is trying to impose his so called masculinity upon her by stripping her down.

Thank you for the gracious compliment. :)
ForDebating.com is coming in February. A head to head debating website that I hope to populate with intelligent critical thinkers who debate interesting and controversial topics. You can follow updates at https://www.facebook.com...

Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2017 9:12:06 PM

Dude, Zmike is openly a trans male.
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so we may fear less. -Marie Curie

#NoLoveForZarrothett

I am like a rubber band until you pull too hard. -Sia

I know things about the universe that will forever remain a mystery to a person like you. -Inferno
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2017 2:35:16 PM

If this is serious, you are probably the stupidest person on this website and make Vi_Spex look like Einstein.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2017 6:31:33 PM
At 11/11/2017 2:35:16 PM, OTempora wrote:
If this is serious, you are probably the stupidest person on this website and make Vi_Spex look like Einstein.

You don't even deny it. Further proof you are a trans male.

OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2017 7:22:23 PM
At 11/11/2017 6:31:33 PM, Coveny wrote:

I can't argue with a blatant shifting of the burden of proof fallacy.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2017 9:02:34 PM
At 11/11/2017 7:22:23 PM, OTempora wrote:

How am I shifting the burden of proof? How did you put it ... "My logic is irrefutable. If the premises are true, the conclusion follows necessarily."

Obviously you are a Trans Male... it's irrefutable.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2017 10:36:02 PM
At 11/11/2017 9:02:34 PM, Coveny wrote:

How am I shifting the burden of proof? How did you put it ... "My logic is irrefutable. If the premises are true, the conclusion follows necessarily."

He's not worth your time. I think you'd be better off just sitting on him and squishing him to death.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2017 12:32:31 AM
At 11/11/2017 10:36:02 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

He's not worth your time. I think you'd be better off just sitting on him and squishing him to death.

Dude he spent months doing this to Emilrose. Obviously if someone is or isn't trans is very important to him, and he doesn't even deny that he's a trans male. No need to sit on him, case is closed.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2017 12:40:02 AM
At 11/12/2017 12:32:31 AM, Coveny wrote:
At 11/11/2017 10:36:02 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Dude he spent months doing this to Emilrose.

What did he do to Emilrose?

Obviously if someone is or isn't trans is very important to him, and he doesn't even deny that he's a trans male. No need to sit on him, case is closed.

I think you've cracked the code.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2017 10:18:22 AM

(But seriously, I know I have the attitude of a man...I've just listened to too much NWA).

NWA... National Wrestling Alliance, or the rap group from the 90s?
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2017 11:21:35 AM

Not a Trans Male. Merely a Mr. Spock wannabee.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 3:02:30 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/12/2017 10:18:22 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:

NWA... National Wrestling Alliance, or the rap group from the 90s?

Nigg_s With An Attitude.