Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Who will debate Sui_Generis' Proxy for me?

Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2017 4:38:13 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
After a call out thread entitled "Unstobbaple refuses to debate me" he now refuses to debate me. My best theory as to why this is the case is that he finds it improper for royalty (I'm an Aria in her current state and he's adolescent Sansa) to debate directly and feels that we should have proxies to debate in our place.

While it may seem like he's pussed out of his own aggressive debate challenge I can see the internal logic at play here.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about see my starting at post #46. Sui is now refusing to debate after he called me out publicly and is now trying to have Bossy debate in his stead.

http://www.debate.org...

Also see my thoughts starting at post #129 in his debate challenge/call out thread:

So there you have it. Who is my white knight that will rescue me from a debate on a debate site?

It's a softball debate for any thoughtful atheists. Here's the link to the resolution:

Who will debate Bossy (who is debating in Sui"s place) for me as a substitute which will determine who wins the debate between myself and Sui?
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so we may fear less. -Marie Curie

I am like a rubber band until you pull too hard. -Sia

I know things about the universe that will forever remain a mystery to a person like you...Meet me in real life and Ill show you your soul...You probably would pizz in your pants if you saw what kind of car I drive. -Inferno

A MGB may very well be impossible...no way to know this. -Bossy's heartfelt conce
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2017 7:16:08 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 11/1/2017 4:38:13 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
After a call out thread entitled "Unstobbaple refuses to debate me" he now refuses to debate me. My best theory as to why this is the case is that he finds it improper for royalty (I'm an Aria in her current state and he's adolescent Sansa) to debate directly and feels that we should have proxies to debate in our place.

While it may seem like he's pussed out of his own aggressive debate challenge I can see the internal logic at play here.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about see my starting at post #46. Sui is now refusing to debate after he called me out publicly and is now trying to have Bossy debate in his stead.

Also see my thoughts starting at post #129 in his debate challenge/call out thread:

So there you have it. Who is my white knight that will rescue me from a debate on a debate site?

It's a softball debate for any thoughtful atheists. Here's the link to the resolution:

Who will debate Bossy (who is debating in Sui"s place) for me as a substitute which will determine who wins the debate between myself and Sui?

First Ever Proxy debate in DDO history! Bossy is subbing in for Sui and I'm representing Dani.

Break out the popcorn!
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so we may fear less. -Marie Curie

I know things about the universe that will forever remain a mystery to a person like you...Meet me in real life and Ill show you your soul...You probably would pizz in your pants if you saw what kind of car I drive. -Inferno

A MGB may very well be impossible...no way to know this. -Bossy's heartfelt conce
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2017 7:26:52 PM

Demand trial by seven.

7 proxy debaters against 7 other proxy debaters.
Man with one chopstick go hungry
-Siddhartha Gautama
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2017 7:38:20 PM
At 11/5/2017 7:26:52 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:

Demand trial by seven.

7 proxy debaters against 7 other proxy debaters.

Seems legit.

Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2017 4:15:38 AM
I'm not lost. I do think God was the creator. Not evolution. I will admit i list round 2 pretty good. But round 3 I'm pretty confident that i won that battle. Should have been a tied.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2017 5:01:12 AM
At 11/6/2017 4:15:38 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
I'm not lost. I do think God was the creator. Not evolution. I will admit i list round 2 pretty good. But round 3 I'm pretty confident that i won that battle. Should have been a tied.

I'll reread it tomorrow but round 2 sold me on Pro,

Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2017 5:08:51 AM
At 11/6/2017 5:01:12 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/6/2017 4:15:38 AM, Nd2400 wrote:

I'll reread it tomorrow but round 2 sold me on Pro,

Yea, i know. Like i said 2 round i will give to her. But it round 3, we'll i came back. At least that's what i felt. Anyway would look forward to your respond tomorrow....
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2017 4:16:40 AM
At 11/6/2017 10:43:30 PM, Danielle wrote:
I dunno if this is real or not, but I'm not really interested in debating anymore. This site kinda sucks.

It's real. Sui challenged me to a debate then btched out. Bossy wasn't thrilled to get the first proxy debated in DDO history so now we're just doing the God debate. Waiting for him to post his argument: http://www.debate.org...

Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2017 4:34:28 AM
I dunno if this is real or not, but I'm not really interested in debating anymore. This site kinda sucks.

Debate me. I almost want to lose at this point. Debating is still my fav part of this site. Let's do it. you'll destroy me and I'll enjoy my first loss. Should we start talking about topics?

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2017 6:30:15 AM
Every part of this OP is nonsense.
"I love that you dress in repp ties, tweed jackets and khakis."

~ YYW

#StandWithZarro

#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2017 1:30:13 PM
At 11/7/2017 6:30:15 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Every part of this OP is nonsense.

I got your msg about your crush on Hitler.

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2017 9:18:17 PM
At 11/7/2017 4:34:28 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Debate me. I almost want to lose at this point. Debating is still my fav part of this site. Let's do it. you'll destroy me and I'll enjoy my first loss. Should we start talking about topics?

I don't expect people to read (let alone vote fairly) on this site anymore. I wanted to debate recently just for the sake of conversation / intellectualism, but I've just kind of lost faith as it pertains to any semblance of decency or friendly debate on this site anymore. If you would really like to debate, then yes we can discuss topics. I'm supposed to debate bsh1 on hand guns... we'll see if that comes to fruition.

In regard to this debate (?) I might debate the existence of god for funsies if the Abrahamic God is clarified as what has to be proven by Pro. I'm confused by the challenge to you but the subsequent bowing out...? I don't get it; I haven't been paying attention for a bit. I'm still wondering if Sui wants to debate gay marriage lol. I guess not.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2017 10:47:07 PM
At 11/8/2017 9:18:17 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 11/7/2017 4:34:28 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:

I don't expect people to read (let alone vote fairly) on this site anymore. I wanted to debate recently just for the sake of conversation / intellectualism, but I've just kind of lost faith as it pertains to any semblance of decency or friendly debate on this site anymore. If you would really like to debate, then yes we can discuss topics. I'm supposed to debate bsh1 on hand guns... we'll see if that comes to fruition.

In regard to this debate (?) I might debate the existence of god for funsies if the Abrahamic God is clarified as what has to be proven by Pro. I'm confused by the challenge to you but the subsequent bowing out...? I don't get it; I haven't been paying attention for a bit. I'm still wondering if Sui wants to debate gay marriage lol. I guess not.

Apparently he likes running his mouth a lot more than putting the money in it. He just doesn't seem to like formal debates so I have no idea why he challenged me. I think he assumed this was my first account or something. I'll look at topics. I do want to debate you after this one with Bossy. Did you see the resolution XD

Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2017 3:27:41 AM
At 11/7/2017 4:16:40 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:

It's real. Sui challenged me to a debate then btched out. Bossy wasn't thrilled to get the first proxy debated in DDO history so now we're just doing the God debate. Waiting for him to post his argument: http://www.debate.org...

That is because he would have to debate me and his arguments are lackluster at best.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2017 3:34:30 AM
At 11/10/2017 3:27:41 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 11/7/2017 4:16:40 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:

That is because he would have to debate me and his arguments are lackluster at best.

Are you saying you'd lack his luster?
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2017 6:24:05 AM
At 11/10/2017 3:34:30 AM, YYW wrote:

YYW, seriously man.

If you are going to be two faced, at least make ONE of them pretty.
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's only me, and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the boulevard of broken dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one, and I walk alone
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 11:01:23 PM
Posted: 23 hours ago
The shocking conclusion!

I'm not gonna say Pro's arguments are boring AF but... let's just say mine are completely enthralling in comparison. Interesting if you like a God debate: