Total Posts:170|Showing Posts:31-60|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Who will debate Sui_Generis' Proxy for me?

missbailey8
Posts: 3,142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 9:27:28 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/25/2017 9:11:51 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:02:24 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 8:51:01 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/25/2017 8:25:43 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 6:31:03 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/25/2017 6:29:42 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 5:50:17 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/25/2017 4:00:43 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/23/2017 11:01:23 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
The shocking conclusion!

I'm not gonna say Pro's arguments are boring AF but... let's just say mine are completely enthralling in comparison. Interesting if you like a God debate:

http://www.debate.org...

Literally all I remember from your arguments was the part where you cited the omnipotence paradox as a rebuttal made by George Carlin.

Yeah, my debates are pretty clinical as well which was my point. You really have to be interested in the topic but I'd say I carried each argument even realizing the resolution was heavily weighted towards Con.

No, your writing is just boring to me. :)

Btw, why the fk would you read it then? I read a couple of your debates than stopped without the need to post about it purposely looking for attention from you. Reading mine signals that you get something out of it.

I read it because 1) I thought it would be interesting (which it wasn't), 2) Bossy wanted my thoughts on YYW's vote, 3) I've felt pretty sh*tty for the past couple days and wanted a distraction. And you know what I got out of reading your arguments? Nothing. (Granted, same goes for Bossy, but your arguments were even nothing-er, if that's even possible.)

It's not surprising, given Bossy's debate record, that he would ask you for feedback or that you were unable to provide meaningful insight to either side.

No, Bossy didn't ask me for feedback. He asked for my thoughts on YYW's vote on the debate. That is very different.

Plus, I don't give a sh*t about his debate record. Why do you keep bringing it up? To rub it in that you won? Wow, that's a f*cking accomplishment. You won a debate. Congratulations.

Bossy was very obnoxious through the whole process of setting up the debate and insulted me multiple times both in the debate and b4. I'm returning the favor so you're defending someone who was a douche for no reason.

Citation please.

It was an easy win and would have been even if he hadn't accepted that impossible God definition.

He's constantly claiming he's 100% correct when he's obs wrong with bias blinders on. That's why the record is relevant.

Citation please.

From my experience, when he says that he wants to troll you. If you had a radar for sarcasm and talked to him for more than two seconds you would know that.


How would you give feedback on the quality of a vote without reading the debate? YYW focused on how terrible the resolution is but he of course read the debate to confirm the context.

...

Let me say this again: Bossy didn't ask for feedback on his arguments, he asked for my thoughts on YYW's vote. I never once told Bossy "this argument is wrong because *insert reasoning*", I told him my thoughts on YYW's RFD. And besides, even if he did want NY thoughts on his arguments, he probably knows better people to give debating advice than me.
Unstobbaple
Posts: 3,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 9:50:55 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/25/2017 9:27:28 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:11:51 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:02:24 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 8:51:01 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/25/2017 8:25:43 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 6:31:03 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/25/2017 6:29:42 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 5:50:17 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/25/2017 4:00:43 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/23/2017 11:01:23 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
The shocking conclusion!

I'm not gonna say Pro's arguments are boring AF but... let's just say mine are completely enthralling in comparison. Interesting if you like a God debate:

http://www.debate.org...

Literally all I remember from your arguments was the part where you cited the omnipotence paradox as a rebuttal made by George Carlin.

Yeah, my debates are pretty clinical as well which was my point. You really have to be interested in the topic but I'd say I carried each argument even realizing the resolution was heavily weighted towards Con.

No, your writing is just boring to me. :)

Btw, why the fk would you read it then? I read a couple of your debates than stopped without the need to post about it purposely looking for attention from you. Reading mine signals that you get something out of it.

I read it because 1) I thought it would be interesting (which it wasn't), 2) Bossy wanted my thoughts on YYW's vote, 3) I've felt pretty sh*tty for the past couple days and wanted a distraction. And you know what I got out of reading your arguments? Nothing. (Granted, same goes for Bossy, but your arguments were even nothing-er, if that's even possible.)

It's not surprising, given Bossy's debate record, that he would ask you for feedback or that you were unable to provide meaningful insight to either side.

No, Bossy didn't ask me for feedback. He asked for my thoughts on YYW's vote on the debate. That is very different.

Plus, I don't give a sh*t about his debate record. Why do you keep bringing it up? To rub it in that you won? Wow, that's a f*cking accomplishment. You won a debate. Congratulations.

Bossy was very obnoxious through the whole process of setting up the debate and insulted me multiple times both in the debate and b4. I'm returning the favor so you're defending someone who was a douche for no reason.

Citation please.

It was an easy win and would have been even if he hadn't accepted that impossible God definition.

He's constantly claiming he's 100% correct when he's obs wrong with bias blinders on. That's why the record is relevant.

Citation please.

From my experience, when he says that he wants to troll you. If you had a radar for sarcasm and talked to him for more than two seconds you would know that.


How would you give feedback on the quality of a vote without reading the debate? YYW focused on how terrible the resolution is but he of course read the debate to confirm the context.

...

Let me say this again: Bossy didn't ask for feedback on his arguments, he asked for my thoughts on YYW's vote. I never once told Bossy "this argument is wrong because *insert reasoning*", I told him my thoughts on YYW's RFD. And besides, even if he did want NY thoughts on his arguments, he probably knows better people to give debating advice than me.

No citations on this dumb shite, you can't even comment meaningfully on the debate and I don't care to hear more of your thoughts on this. Let Bossy speak for himself if he's annoyed that I'm throwing a little of his smack back at him because you're basically emasculating him defending him over some light jabs after a contentious debate. I've listened to him drone on many times and he is sometimes sarcastic. I could be lame as fk and ask for sarcasm citations but it's enough to know that you don't think I get his humor and ignore him.

95% of the time I wouldn't say anything after a debate but Bossy has a special charm.

That both of you cannot recognize that the resolution was terrible makes the situation depressing.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 12:15:29 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/25/2017 9:50:55 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:27:28 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:11:51 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:02:24 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 8:51:01 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/25/2017 8:25:43 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 6:31:03 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/25/2017 6:29:42 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 5:50:17 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/25/2017 4:00:43 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/23/2017 11:01:23 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
The shocking conclusion!

I'm not gonna say Pro's arguments are boring AF but... let's just say mine are completely enthralling in comparison. Interesting if you like a God debate:

http://www.debate.org...

Literally all I remember from your arguments was the part where you cited the omnipotence paradox as a rebuttal made by George Carlin.

Yeah, my debates are pretty clinical as well which was my point. You really have to be interested in the topic but I'd say I carried each argument even realizing the resolution was heavily weighted towards Con.

No, your writing is just boring to me. :)

Btw, why the fk would you read it then? I read a couple of your debates than stopped without the need to post about it purposely looking for attention from you. Reading mine signals that you get something out of it.

I read it because 1) I thought it would be interesting (which it wasn't), 2) Bossy wanted my thoughts on YYW's vote, 3) I've felt pretty sh*tty for the past couple days and wanted a distraction. And you know what I got out of reading your arguments? Nothing. (Granted, same goes for Bossy, but your arguments were even nothing-er, if that's even possible.)

It's not surprising, given Bossy's debate record, that he would ask you for feedback or that you were unable to provide meaningful insight to either side.

No, Bossy didn't ask me for feedback. He asked for my thoughts on YYW's vote on the debate. That is very different.

Plus, I don't give a sh*t about his debate record. Why do you keep bringing it up? To rub it in that you won? Wow, that's a f*cking accomplishment. You won a debate. Congratulations.

Bossy was very obnoxious through the whole process of setting up the debate and insulted me multiple times both in the debate and b4. I'm returning the favor so you're defending someone who was a douche for no reason.

Citation please.

It was an easy win and would have been even if he hadn't accepted that impossible God definition.

He's constantly claiming he's 100% correct when he's obs wrong with bias blinders on. That's why the record is relevant.

Citation please.

From my experience, when he says that he wants to troll you. If you had a radar for sarcasm and talked to him for more than two seconds you would know that.


How would you give feedback on the quality of a vote without reading the debate? YYW focused on how terrible the resolution is but he of course read the debate to confirm the context.

...

Let me say this again: Bossy didn't ask for feedback on his arguments, he asked for my thoughts on YYW's vote. I never once told Bossy "this argument is wrong because *insert reasoning*", I told him my thoughts on YYW's RFD. And besides, even if he did want NY thoughts on his arguments, he probably knows better people to give debating advice than me.

No citations on this dumb shite, you can't even comment meaningfully on the debate and I don't care to hear more of your thoughts on this.

Oh, if there was anything meaningful on either side, I'd totally comndnt on it. And if there are supposedly so many examples of him being sh*t to you, you wouldn't have to dig much.

Let Bossy speak for himself if he's annoyed that I'm throwing a little of his smack back at him because you're basically emasculating him defending him over some light jabs after a contentious debate.

Lol, I don't see this as defending him.

I've listened to him drone on many times and he is sometimes sarcastic. I could be lame as fk and ask for sarcasm citations but it's enough to know that you don't think I get his humor and ignore him.

You're correct.

95% of the time I wouldn't say anything after a debate but Bossy has a special charm.

That both of you cannot recognize that the resolution was terrible makes the situation depressing.

Seriously? I'm not denting that the resolution was bad. Hell, I'm not even saying Bossy did a good job in the debate. It's not a good debate for either of you.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 12:17:27 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 12:15:29 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:50:55 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
No citations on this dumb shite, you can't even comment meaningfully on the debate and I don't care to hear more of your thoughts on this.

Oh, if there was anything meaningful on either side, I'd totally comndnt on it. And if there are supposedly so many examples of him being sh*t to you, you wouldn't have to dig much.

*comment
Unstobbaple
Posts: 3,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 12:19:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 12:17:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:15:29 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:50:55 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
No citations on this dumb shite, you can't even comment meaningfully on the debate and I don't care to hear more of your thoughts on this.

Oh, if there was anything meaningful on either side, I'd totally comndnt on it. And if there are supposedly so many examples of him being sh*t to you, you wouldn't have to dig much.


*comment

Read my sig and the debate. that was enough to annoy me.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 12:22:01 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 12:19:06 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:17:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:15:29 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:50:55 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
No citations on this dumb shite, you can't even comment meaningfully on the debate and I don't care to hear more of your thoughts on this.

Oh, if there was anything meaningful on either side, I'd totally comndnt on it. And if there are supposedly so many examples of him being sh*t to you, you wouldn't have to dig much.


*comment

Read my sig and the debate. that was enough to annoy me

I read the debate, and I see the quote in your sig. Granted, the quote takes it a little too far, but I don't take huge issue with it.

Why do you still keep insisting that I haven't read the debate?
Unstobbaple
Posts: 3,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 2:52:07 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 12:22:01 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:19:06 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:17:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:15:29 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:50:55 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
No citations on this dumb shite, you can't even comment meaningfully on the debate and I don't care to hear more of your thoughts on this.

Oh, if there was anything meaningful on either side, I'd totally comndnt on it. And if there are supposedly so many examples of him being sh*t to you, you wouldn't have to dig much.


*comment

Read my sig and the debate. that was enough to annoy me

I read the debate, and I see the quote in your sig. Granted, the quote takes it a little too far, but I don't take huge issue with it.

Why do you still keep insisting that I haven't read the debate?

Anytime I disagree with him in hangouts his refrain is that I don't understand his argument and that I am being intellectually dishonest. This is a condescending ad hominem that shuts down debate. That's annoying so I took a couple minor digs after the debate which don't appear to have bothered him at all so I have no idea why the fk you're talking.

I think Bossy did a decent job representing one of the many terrible arguments for a god that could never prove the three omni's and creation of life and matter even if he were arguing against 'blank space.' I think all of his arguments for god were easily swatted back and it seems that you remember nothing about the debate.

If you think he carried any single argument let me know. otherwise again, wtf are we talking about?
missbailey8
Posts: 3,142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 3:26:03 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 2:52:07 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:22:01 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:19:06 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:17:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:15:29 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:50:55 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
No citations on this dumb shite, you can't even comment meaningfully on the debate and I don't care to hear more of your thoughts on this.

Oh, if there was anything meaningful on either side, I'd totally comndnt on it. And if there are supposedly so many examples of him being sh*t to you, you wouldn't have to dig much.


*comment

Read my sig and the debate. that was enough to annoy me

I read the debate, and I see the quote in your sig. Granted, the quote takes it a little too far, but I don't take huge issue with it.

Why do you still keep insisting that I haven't read the debate?

Anytime I disagree with him in hangouts his refrain is that I don't understand his argument and that I am being intellectually dishonest.

Really? I've been in Hangouts with him and you at the same time and I've never seen that. If anything, he's a lot calmer than me.

This is a condescending ad hominem that shuts down debate. That's annoying so I took a couple minor digs after the debate which don't appear to have bothered him at all so I have no idea why the fk you're talking.

Look, I'm not here to defend Bossy. He can easily do that himself if he desired. I just take issue with your arrogance about this debate.

I think Bossy did a decent job representing one of the many terrible arguments for a god that could never prove the three omni's and creation of life and matter even if he were arguing against 'blank space.' I think all of his arguments for god were easily swatted back and it seems that you remember nothing about the debate.

I do remember the debate. Why do you keep insisting I don't?

If you think he carried any single argument let me know. otherwise again, wtf are we talking about?

I'm here to call out your "intellectual dishonesty", as Bossy put it. You're being supremely arrogant over a debate that neither of you did anything special in. Is that some sort of accomplishment in your eyes? Winning a trite God debate?
Unstobbaple
Posts: 3,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 3:33:34 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 3:26:03 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 2:52:07 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:22:01 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:19:06 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:17:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:15:29 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:50:55 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
No citations on this dumb shite, you can't even comment meaningfully on the debate and I don't care to hear more of your thoughts on this.

Oh, if there was anything meaningful on either side, I'd totally comndnt on it. And if there are supposedly so many examples of him being sh*t to you, you wouldn't have to dig much.


*comment

Read my sig and the debate. that was enough to annoy me

I read the debate, and I see the quote in your sig. Granted, the quote takes it a little too far, but I don't take huge issue with it.

Why do you still keep insisting that I haven't read the debate?

Anytime I disagree with him in hangouts his refrain is that I don't understand his argument and that I am being intellectually dishonest.

Really? I've been in Hangouts with him and you at the same time and I've never seen that. If anything, he's a lot calmer than me.

This is a condescending ad hominem that shuts down debate. That's annoying so I took a couple minor digs after the debate which don't appear to have bothered him at all so I have no idea why the fk you're talking.

Look, I'm not here to defend Bossy. He can easily do that himself if he desired. I just take issue with your arrogance about this debate.

I think Bossy did a decent job representing one of the many terrible arguments for a god that could never prove the three omni's and creation of life and matter even if he were arguing against 'blank space.' I think all of his arguments for god were easily swatted back and it seems that you remember nothing about the debate.

I do remember the debate. Why do you keep insisting I don't?

If you think he carried any single argument let me know. otherwise again, wtf are we talking about?

I'm here to call out your "intellectual dishonesty", as Bossy put it. You're being supremely arrogant over a debate that neither of you did anything special in. Is that some sort of accomplishment in your eyes? Winning a trite God debate?

Please tell me what I said that is supremely arrogant or intellectually dishonest. It's clear you have a problem with me so why don't we just deal with that. I've assumed it's just a personality conflict so I just don't talk to you. You initiated this so what would you like to say to me? It's rare I get a comment from you that isn't trying to start shite.

I've taken a couple small digs since he was so cocky. Explain why you have a much more extreme reaction when looking at my comments. I posted an article that implied he was overconfident in the debate. He was. Is that what you're describing as supremely arrogant because it actually implies that he was easy to beat which downgrades any props I could get. I've also stated that it was a fairly easy argument so I'm agreeing that any decent debater, including empty space would have won.

Is comparing myself to empty space supremely arrogant. Is it intellectually dishonest to exaggerate the level of his ego in the debate?
missbailey8
Posts: 3,142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 3:58:02 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 3:33:34 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 3:26:03 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 2:52:07 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:22:01 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:19:06 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:17:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:15:29 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:50:55 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
No citations on this dumb shite, you can't even comment meaningfully on the debate and I don't care to hear more of your thoughts on this.

Oh, if there was anything meaningful on either side, I'd totally comndnt on it. And if there are supposedly so many examples of him being sh*t to you, you wouldn't have to dig much.


*comment

Read my sig and the debate. that was enough to annoy me

I read the debate, and I see the quote in your sig. Granted, the quote takes it a little too far, but I don't take huge issue with it.

Why do you still keep insisting that I haven't read the debate?

Anytime I disagree with him in hangouts his refrain is that I don't understand his argument and that I am being intellectually dishonest.

Really? I've been in Hangouts with him and you at the same time and I've never seen that. If anything, he's a lot calmer than me.

This is a condescending ad hominem that shuts down debate. That's annoying so I took a couple minor digs after the debate which don't appear to have bothered him at all so I have no idea why the fk you're talking.

Look, I'm not here to defend Bossy. He can easily do that himself if he desired. I just take issue with your arrogance about this debate.

I think Bossy did a decent job representing one of the many terrible arguments for a god that could never prove the three omni's and creation of life and matter even if he were arguing against 'blank space.' I think all of his arguments for god were easily swatted back and it seems that you remember nothing about the debate.

I do remember the debate. Why do you keep insisting I don't?

If you think he carried any single argument let me know. otherwise again, wtf are we talking about?

I'm here to call out your "intellectual dishonesty", as Bossy put it. You're being supremely arrogant over a debate that neither of you did anything special in. Is that some sort of accomplishment in your eyes? Winning a trite God debate?

Please tell me what I said that is supremely arrogant or intellectually dishonest. It's clear you have a problem with me so why don't we just deal with that. I've assumed it's just a personality conflict so I just don't talk to you. You initiated this so what would you like to say to me? It's rare I get a comment from you that isn't trying to start shite.

I've taken a couple small digs since he was so cocky. Explain why you have a much more extreme reaction when looking at my comments. I posted an article that implied he was overconfident in the debate. He was. Is that what you're describing as supremely arrogant because it actually implies that he was easy to beat which downgrades any props I could get. I've also stated that it was a fairly easy argument so I'm agreeing that any decent debater, including empty space would have won.

Is comparing myself to empty space supremely arrogant. Is it intellectually dishonest to exaggerate the level of his ego in the debate?

Yeah, he was arrogant. I'll give you that. But at least he isn't sitting on a high horse trying to inflate his status. In my eyes, your arrogance stems from your astonishing stupidity. From what I've seen in Hangouts, you are unable to answer simple yes or no questions, like when Gabriel, Michael, and I were questioning why you wanted to provoke Zarro. We ask you to clarify your arguments and you don't. We ask you to at least try and comprehend sides other than your own and you misinterpret it to absurd extremes. (This is evident in your demonization of Christians.) Furthermore, you shut out other arguments in Hangouts simply by saying "you're wrong", which is the adult equivalent of plugging your ears and shouting "I can't hear you!" when you know you're going to lose. (I've seen this directed mostly at Michael.)
Unstobbaple
Posts: 3,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:08:14 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 3:58:02 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 3:33:34 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 3:26:03 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 2:52:07 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:22:01 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:19:06 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:17:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:15:29 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:50:55 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
No citations on this dumb shite, you can't even comment meaningfully on the debate and I don't care to hear more of your thoughts on this.

Oh, if there was anything meaningful on either side, I'd totally comndnt on it. And if there are supposedly so many examples of him being sh*t to you, you wouldn't have to dig much.


*comment

Read my sig and the debate. that was enough to annoy me

I read the debate, and I see the quote in your sig. Granted, the quote takes it a little too far, but I don't take huge issue with it.

Why do you still keep insisting that I haven't read the debate?

Anytime I disagree with him in hangouts his refrain is that I don't understand his argument and that I am being intellectually dishonest.

Really? I've been in Hangouts with him and you at the same time and I've never seen that. If anything, he's a lot calmer than me.

This is a condescending ad hominem that shuts down debate. That's annoying so I took a couple minor digs after the debate which don't appear to have bothered him at all so I have no idea why the fk you're talking.

Look, I'm not here to defend Bossy. He can easily do that himself if he desired. I just take issue with your arrogance about this debate.

I think Bossy did a decent job representing one of the many terrible arguments for a god that could never prove the three omni's and creation of life and matter even if he were arguing against 'blank space.' I think all of his arguments for god were easily swatted back and it seems that you remember nothing about the debate.

I do remember the debate. Why do you keep insisting I don't?

If you think he carried any single argument let me know. otherwise again, wtf are we talking about?

I'm here to call out your "intellectual dishonesty", as Bossy put it. You're being supremely arrogant over a debate that neither of you did anything special in. Is that some sort of accomplishment in your eyes? Winning a trite God debate?

Please tell me what I said that is supremely arrogant or intellectually dishonest. It's clear you have a problem with me so why don't we just deal with that. I've assumed it's just a personality conflict so I just don't talk to you. You initiated this so what would you like to say to me? It's rare I get a comment from you that isn't trying to start shite.

I've taken a couple small digs since he was so cocky. Explain why you have a much more extreme reaction when looking at my comments. I posted an article that implied he was overconfident in the debate. He was. Is that what you're describing as supremely arrogant because it actually implies that he was easy to beat which downgrades any props I could get. I've also stated that it was a fairly easy argument so I'm agreeing that any decent debater, including empty space would have won.

Is comparing myself to empty space supremely arrogant. Is it intellectually dishonest to exaggerate the level of his ego in the debate?

Yeah, he was arrogant. I'll give you that. But at least he isn't sitting on a high horse trying to inflate his status. In my eyes, your arrogance stems from your astonishing stupidity. From what I've seen in Hangouts, you are unable to answer simple yes or no questions, like when Gabriel, Michael, and I were questioning why you wanted to provoke Zarro. We ask you to clarify your arguments and you don't. We ask you to at least try and comprehend sides other than your own and you misinterpret it to absurd extremes. (This is evident in your demonization of Christians.) Furthermore, you shut out other arguments in Hangouts simply by saying "you're wrong", which is the adult equivalent of plugging your ears and shouting "I can't hear you!" when you know you're going to lose. (I've seen this directed mostly at Michael.)

Interesting, I can't respond since I don't remember these instances in particular. You're just repeating the same insult I leveled at bossy with the article btw which is telling. Personally ,I don't think arrogance is a particular problem for me and without an example I can't consider it. A conversation with you, Bossy and 7th you'd have to be a saint not to be a bastard and I'm not that.

The people you've defended against my arrogant stupidity and dishonesty now include 7th, Inferno, Bossy and Sui. That list really speaks for itself and I'd be insulted if you ever defended me although I do appreciate Sui's direct/open nature and 7th is kind of growing on me, I just don't like his trolling style.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:25:52 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:08:14 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 3:58:02 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 3:33:34 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 3:26:03 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 2:52:07 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:22:01 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:19:06 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:17:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:15:29 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:50:55 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
No citations on this dumb shite, you can't even comment meaningfully on the debate and I don't care to hear more of your thoughts on this.

Oh, if there was anything meaningful on either side, I'd totally comndnt on it. And if there are supposedly so many examples of him being sh*t to you, you wouldn't have to dig much.


*comment

Read my sig and the debate. that was enough to annoy me

I read the debate, and I see the quote in your sig. Granted, the quote takes it a little too far, but I don't take huge issue with it.

Why do you still keep insisting that I haven't read the debate?

Anytime I disagree with him in hangouts his refrain is that I don't understand his argument and that I am being intellectually dishonest.

Really? I've been in Hangouts with him and you at the same time and I've never seen that. If anything, he's a lot calmer than me.

This is a condescending ad hominem that shuts down debate. That's annoying so I took a couple minor digs after the debate which don't appear to have bothered him at all so I have no idea why the fk you're talking.

Look, I'm not here to defend Bossy. He can easily do that himself if he desired. I just take issue with your arrogance about this debate.

I think Bossy did a decent job representing one of the many terrible arguments for a god that could never prove the three omni's and creation of life and matter even if he were arguing against 'blank space.' I think all of his arguments for god were easily swatted back and it seems that you remember nothing about the debate.

I do remember the debate. Why do you keep insisting I don't?

If you think he carried any single argument let me know. otherwise again, wtf are we talking about?

I'm here to call out your "intellectual dishonesty", as Bossy put it. You're being supremely arrogant over a debate that neither of you did anything special in. Is that some sort of accomplishment in your eyes? Winning a trite God debate?

Please tell me what I said that is supremely arrogant or intellectually dishonest. It's clear you have a problem with me so why don't we just deal with that. I've assumed it's just a personality conflict so I just don't talk to you. You initiated this so what would you like to say to me? It's rare I get a comment from you that isn't trying to start shite.

I've taken a couple small digs since he was so cocky. Explain why you have a much more extreme reaction when looking at my comments. I posted an article that implied he was overconfident in the debate. He was. Is that what you're describing as supremely arrogant because it actually implies that he was easy to beat which downgrades any props I could get. I've also stated that it was a fairly easy argument so I'm agreeing that any decent debater, including empty space would have won.

Is comparing myself to empty space supremely arrogant. Is it intellectually dishonest to exaggerate the level of his ego in the debate?

Yeah, he was arrogant. I'll give you that. But at least he isn't sitting on a high horse trying to inflate his status. In my eyes, your arrogance stems from your astonishing stupidity. From what I've seen in Hangouts, you are unable to answer simple yes or no questions, like when Gabriel, Michael, and I were questioning why you wanted to provoke Zarro. We ask you to clarify your arguments and you don't. We ask you to at least try and comprehend sides other than your own and you misinterpret it to absurd extremes. (This is evident in your demonization of Christians.) Furthermore, you shut out other arguments in Hangouts simply by saying "you're wrong", which is the adult equivalent of plugging your ears and shouting "I can't hear you!" when you know you're going to lose. (I've seen this directed mostly at Michael.)

Interesting, I can't respond since I don't remember these instances in particular. You're just repeating the same insult I leveled at bossy with the article btw which is telling. Personally ,I don't think arrogance is a particular problem for me and without an example I can't consider it. A conversation with you, Bossy and 7th you'd have to be a saint not to be a bastard and I'm not that.

Well, I can't really help you much if you can't remember these examples.

The people you've defended against my arrogant stupidity and dishonesty now include 7th, Inferno, Bossy and Sui.

All of which are my friends, aside from Inferno. I'm gonna defend my friends when I see bullsh*t directing at them. You may not see many redeeming aspects in them, but I do.

That list really speaks for itself and I'd be insulted if you ever defended me although I do appreciate Sui's direct/open nature and 7th is kind of growing on me, I just don't like his trolling style.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:26:17 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:15:51 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Forgot about Zarro, you take offense for so many people against me in particular.

I pity her more than anything.
Unstobbaple
Posts: 3,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:37:40 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:25:52 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:08:14 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 3:58:02 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 3:33:34 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 3:26:03 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 2:52:07 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:22:01 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:19:06 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:17:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:15:29 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:50:55 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
No citations on this dumb shite, you can't even comment meaningfully on the debate and I don't care to hear more of your thoughts on this.

Oh, if there was anything meaningful on either side, I'd totally comndnt on it. And if there are supposedly so many examples of him being sh*t to you, you wouldn't have to dig much.


*comment

Read my sig and the debate. that was enough to annoy me

I read the debate, and I see the quote in your sig. Granted, the quote takes it a little too far, but I don't take huge issue with it.

Why do you still keep insisting that I haven't read the debate?

Anytime I disagree with him in hangouts his refrain is that I don't understand his argument and that I am being intellectually dishonest.

Really? I've been in Hangouts with him and you at the same time and I've never seen that. If anything, he's a lot calmer than me.

This is a condescending ad hominem that shuts down debate. That's annoying so I took a couple minor digs after the debate which don't appear to have bothered him at all so I have no idea why the fk you're talking.

Look, I'm not here to defend Bossy. He can easily do that himself if he desired. I just take issue with your arrogance about this debate.

I think Bossy did a decent job representing one of the many terrible arguments for a god that could never prove the three omni's and creation of life and matter even if he were arguing against 'blank space.' I think all of his arguments for god were easily swatted back and it seems that you remember nothing about the debate.

I do remember the debate. Why do you keep insisting I don't?

If you think he carried any single argument let me know. otherwise again, wtf are we talking about?

I'm here to call out your "intellectual dishonesty", as Bossy put it. You're being supremely arrogant over a debate that neither of you did anything special in. Is that some sort of accomplishment in your eyes? Winning a trite God debate?

Please tell me what I said that is supremely arrogant or intellectually dishonest. It's clear you have a problem with me so why don't we just deal with that. I've assumed it's just a personality conflict so I just don't talk to you. You initiated this so what would you like to say to me? It's rare I get a comment from you that isn't trying to start shite.

I've taken a couple small digs since he was so cocky. Explain why you have a much more extreme reaction when looking at my comments. I posted an article that implied he was overconfident in the debate. He was. Is that what you're describing as supremely arrogant because it actually implies that he was easy to beat which downgrades any props I could get. I've also stated that it was a fairly easy argument so I'm agreeing that any decent debater, including empty space would have won.

Is comparing myself to empty space supremely arrogant. Is it intellectually dishonest to exaggerate the level of his ego in the debate?

Yeah, he was arrogant. I'll give you that. But at least he isn't sitting on a high horse trying to inflate his status. In my eyes, your arrogance stems from your astonishing stupidity. From what I've seen in Hangouts, you are unable to answer simple yes or no questions, like when Gabriel, Michael, and I were questioning why you wanted to provoke Zarro. We ask you to clarify your arguments and you don't. We ask you to at least try and comprehend sides other than your own and you misinterpret it to absurd extremes. (This is evident in your demonization of Christians.) Furthermore, you shut out other arguments in Hangouts simply by saying "you're wrong", which is the adult equivalent of plugging your ears and shouting "I can't hear you!" when you know you're going to lose. (I've seen this directed mostly at Michael.)

Interesting, I can't respond since I don't remember these instances in particular. You're just repeating the same insult I leveled at bossy with the article btw which is telling. Personally ,I don't think arrogance is a particular problem for me and without an example I can't consider it. A conversation with you, Bossy and 7th you'd have to be a saint not to be a bastard and I'm not that.

Well, I can't really help you much if you can't remember these examples.

The people you've defended against my arrogant stupidity and dishonesty now include 7th, Inferno, Bossy and Sui.

All of which are my friends, aside from Inferno. I'm gonna defend my friends when I see bullsh*t directing at them. You may not see many redeeming aspects in them, but I do.

That list really speaks for itself and I'd be insulted if you ever defended me although I do appreciate Sui's direct/open nature and 7th is kind of growing on me, I just don't like his trolling style.

I'd say they have a much larger problem with me than I do them and the first four have called me out publicly before I ever said anything outside of hangouts. 7th only a little so I only respond to comments. I tend to give what I get when stretched too far. I'll defend friends when I think they are right and not simply getting what they gave.
Unstobbaple
Posts: 3,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:40:32 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:26:17 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:15:51 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Forgot about Zarro, you take offense for so many people against me in particular.

I pity her more than anything.

In spite of her mental state she is still rude, obnoxious and insulting to virtually anyone who even disagrees with her. I do appreciate her debate skills and I hear she's much easier to deal with one on one. She's a very toxic influence.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:42:57 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:37:40 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
I'd say they have a much larger problem with me than I do them and the first four have called me out publicly before I ever said anything outside of hangouts. 7th only a little so I only respond to comments. I tend to give what I get when stretched too far. I'll defend friends when I think they are right and not simply getting what they gave.

I've already pointed out sh*t I don't like about Sui, 7th, and Bossy. 7th and Bossy are arrogant at times, and I've admitted that. Hell, I used to REALLY dislike Sui. I'm honest; I'll admit what I do and don't like about anyone, no matter their relation to me.

Plus, the only one I recall publicly calling you out is Sui, which I disagreed with as well. When did 7th and Bossy call you out outside of Hangouts?
Unstobbaple
Posts: 3,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:43:28 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:40:32 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:26:17 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:15:51 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Forgot about Zarro, you take offense for so many people against me in particular.

I pity her more than anything.

In spite of her mental state she is still rude, obnoxious and insulting to virtually anyone who even disagrees with her. I do appreciate her debate skills and I hear she's much easier to deal with one on one. She's a very toxic influence.

Actually she called me out and insulted me repeatedly a few years ago over a debate and has done that to many people.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:44:02 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:40:32 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:26:17 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:15:51 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Forgot about Zarro, you take offense for so many people against me in particular.

I pity her more than anything.

In spite of her mental state she is still rude, obnoxious and insulting to virtually anyone who even disagrees with her. I do appreciate her debate skills and I hear she's much easier to deal with one on one. She's a very toxic influence.

I agree, but I pity her nonetheless. I just don't encourage provoking her for the hell of it. She may be rude, but she's still human.
Emilrose
Posts: 6,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:44:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 3:58:02 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 3:33:34 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 3:26:03 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 2:52:07 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:22:01 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:19:06 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:17:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 12:15:29 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/25/2017 9:50:55 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
No citations on this dumb shite, you can't even comment meaningfully on the debate and I don't care to hear more of your thoughts on this.

Oh, if there was anything meaningful on either side, I'd totally comndnt on it. And if there are supposedly so many examples of him being sh*t to you, you wouldn't have to dig much.


*comment

Read my sig and the debate. that was enough to annoy me

I read the debate, and I see the quote in your sig. Granted, the quote takes it a little too far, but I don't take huge issue with it.

Why do you still keep insisting that I haven't read the debate?

Anytime I disagree with him in hangouts his refrain is that I don't understand his argument and that I am being intellectually dishonest.

Really? I've been in Hangouts with him and you at the same time and I've never seen that. If anything, he's a lot calmer than me.

This is a condescending ad hominem that shuts down debate. That's annoying so I took a couple minor digs after the debate which don't appear to have bothered him at all so I have no idea why the fk you're talking.

Look, I'm not here to defend Bossy. He can easily do that himself if he desired. I just take issue with your arrogance about this debate.

I think Bossy did a decent job representing one of the many terrible arguments for a god that could never prove the three omni's and creation of life and matter even if he were arguing against 'blank space.' I think all of his arguments for god were easily swatted back and it seems that you remember nothing about the debate.

I do remember the debate. Why do you keep insisting I don't?

If you think he carried any single argument let me know. otherwise again, wtf are we talking about?

I'm here to call out your "intellectual dishonesty", as Bossy put it. You're being supremely arrogant over a debate that neither of you did anything special in. Is that some sort of accomplishment in your eyes? Winning a trite God debate?

Please tell me what I said that is supremely arrogant or intellectually dishonest. It's clear you have a problem with me so why don't we just deal with that. I've assumed it's just a personality conflict so I just don't talk to you. You initiated this so what would you like to say to me? It's rare I get a comment from you that isn't trying to start shite.

I've taken a couple small digs since he was so cocky. Explain why you have a much more extreme reaction when looking at my comments. I posted an article that implied he was overconfident in the debate. He was. Is that what you're describing as supremely arrogant because it actually implies that he was easy to beat which downgrades any props I could get. I've also stated that it was a fairly easy argument so I'm agreeing that any decent debater, including empty space would have won.

Is comparing myself to empty space supremely arrogant. Is it intellectually dishonest to exaggerate the level of his ego in the debate?

Yeah, he was arrogant. I'll give you that. But at least he isn't sitting on a high horse trying to inflate his status. In my eyes, your arrogance stems from your astonishing stupidity. From what I've seen in Hangouts, you are unable to answer simple yes or no questions, like when Gabriel, Michael, and I were questioning why you wanted to provoke Zarro.

Surely that's his prerogative? Those people provoke others so why can't Unstop?

We ask you to clarify your arguments and you don't. We ask you to at least try and comprehend sides other than your own and you misinterpret it to absurd extremes. (This is evident in your demonization of Christians.)

So, people have to go through you if they're to argue with/provoke people on the site?

Furthermore, you shut out other arguments in Hangouts simply by saying "you're wrong", which is the adult equivalent of plugging your ears and shouting "I can't hear you!" when you know you're going to lose. (I've seen this directed mostly at Michael.)

You're wrong.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
Unstobbaple
Posts: 3,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:46:56 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:42:57 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:37:40 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
I'd say they have a much larger problem with me than I do them and the first four have called me out publicly before I ever said anything outside of hangouts. 7th only a little so I only respond to comments. I tend to give what I get when stretched too far. I'll defend friends when I think they are right and not simply getting what they gave.

I've already pointed out sh*t I don't like about Sui, 7th, and Bossy. 7th and Bossy are arrogant at times, and I've admitted that. Hell, I used to REALLY dislike Sui. I'm honest; I'll admit what I do and don't like about anyone, no matter their relation to me.

Plus, the only one I recall publicly calling you out is Sui, which I disagreed with as well. When did 7th and Bossy call you out outside of Hangouts?

7th just tries to start shite occasionally like you do so I just respond to the comments. Bossy aligned with Sui in the debate call out with a few obnoxious comments that I've returned now. You'll notice my reaction has been reciprocal in all cases.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:48:44 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:44:06 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/26/2017 3:58:02 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Yeah, he was arrogant. I'll give you that. But at least he isn't sitting on a high horse trying to inflate his status. In my eyes, your arrogance stems from your astonishing stupidity. From what I've seen in Hangouts, you are unable to answer simple yes or no questions, like when Gabriel, Michael, and I were questioning why you wanted to provoke Zarro.

Surely that's his prerogative? Those people provoke others so why can't Unstop?

I never said they were justified in provoking others but Unstob wasn't. He can do whatever he wants, but I'm not going to encourage it. For example, Zarro is certainly allowed to provoke others (like she has with you and me), but it's bad to encourage it. (Not that he's as bad as Zarro, but it's just an example.)

We ask you to clarify your arguments and you don't. We ask you to at least try and comprehend sides other than your own and you misinterpret it to absurd extremes. (This is evident in your demonization of Christians.)

So, people have to go through you if they're to argue with/provoke people on the site?

I never said that.

Furthermore, you shut out other arguments in Hangouts simply by saying "you're wrong", which is the adult equivalent of plugging your ears and shouting "I can't hear you!" when you know you're going to lose. (I've seen this directed mostly at Michael.)

You're wrong.

You're allowed to think that.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:51:20 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:46:56 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:42:57 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:37:40 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
I'd say they have a much larger problem with me than I do them and the first four have called me out publicly before I ever said anything outside of hangouts. 7th only a little so I only respond to comments. I tend to give what I get when stretched too far. I'll defend friends when I think they are right and not simply getting what they gave.

I've already pointed out sh*t I don't like about Sui, 7th, and Bossy. 7th and Bossy are arrogant at times, and I've admitted that. Hell, I used to REALLY dislike Sui. I'm honest; I'll admit what I do and don't like about anyone, no matter their relation to me.

Plus, the only one I recall publicly calling you out is Sui, which I disagreed with as well. When did 7th and Bossy call you out outside of Hangouts?

7th just tries to start shite occasionally like you do so I just respond to the comments.

I don't start sh*t for the hell of it, I call out things I think are wrong or stupid. And when did 7th call you out outside of Hangouts? Can you give an example?

Bossy aligned with Sui in the debate call out with a few obnoxious comments that I've returned now.

Please give examples of what he said, because I don't remember this.

You'll notice my reaction has been reciprocal in all cases.
Unstobbaple
Posts: 3,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:51:44 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:44:02 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:40:32 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:26:17 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:15:51 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Forgot about Zarro, you take offense for so many people against me in particular.

I pity her more than anything.

In spite of her mental state she is still rude, obnoxious and insulting to virtually anyone who even disagrees with her. I do appreciate her debate skills and I hear she's much easier to deal with one on one. She's a very toxic influence.

I agree, but I pity her nonetheless. I just don't encourage provoking her for the hell of it. She may be rude, but she's still human.

I've already mentioned I try to get her to qft occasionally and you're forgetting the multiple comments that I've made to try and calm her down or keep the conversation on point ignoring her multiple gratuitous insults. I'd say I have been and continue to be very patient with her. You are focusing on a few comments out of the dozens I've exchanged with her. She's not made of glass you know. If she is, she should learn to qft.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:56:35 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:51:44 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:44:02 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:40:32 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:26:17 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:15:51 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Forgot about Zarro, you take offense for so many people against me in particular.

I pity her more than anything.

In spite of her mental state she is still rude, obnoxious and insulting to virtually anyone who even disagrees with her. I do appreciate her debate skills and I hear she's much easier to deal with one on one. She's a very toxic influence.

I agree, but I pity her nonetheless. I just don't encourage provoking her for the hell of it. She may be rude, but she's still human.

I've already mentioned I try to get her to qft occasionally and you're forgetting the multiple comments that I've made to try and calm her down or keep the conversation on point ignoring her multiple gratuitous insults.

Yeah, because I don't remember comments like this at all. If you did actually do that, then kutos to you. That'd make you more patient than me. But you still did a sh*tty thing by *intentionally* trying to upset her for the hell of it. That's no better than what she does to people.

I'd say I have been and continue to be very patient with her. You are focusing on a few comments out of the dozens I've exchanged with her. She's not made of glass you know. If she is, she should learn to qft.
Unstobbaple
Posts: 3,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 4:59:02 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:51:20 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:46:56 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:42:57 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:37:40 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
I'd say they have a much larger problem with me than I do them and the first four have called me out publicly before I ever said anything outside of hangouts. 7th only a little so I only respond to comments. I tend to give what I get when stretched too far. I'll defend friends when I think they are right and not simply getting what they gave.

I've already pointed out sh*t I don't like about Sui, 7th, and Bossy. 7th and Bossy are arrogant at times, and I've admitted that. Hell, I used to REALLY dislike Sui. I'm honest; I'll admit what I do and don't like about anyone, no matter their relation to me.

Plus, the only one I recall publicly calling you out is Sui, which I disagreed with as well. When did 7th and Bossy call you out outside of Hangouts?

7th just tries to start shite occasionally like you do so I just respond to the comments.

I don't start sh*t for the hell of it, I call out things I think are wrong or stupid. And when did 7th call you out outside of Hangouts? Can you give an example?

No, but you can't give me an example of me calling him out. I just respond to the occasional comment when it comes up. I don't really have a problem with him other than his trolling style and that was why I included him in the list of the oddly antagonizing group that you choose to defend against my comparatively tame comments.


Bossy aligned with Sui in the debate call out with a few obnoxious comments that I've returned now.

Please give examples of what he said, because I don't remember this.

You've seen the general attitude, read through the forums in the OP. My comments to him have been mild. I'd made like 3 until you started badgering me. Is Bossy also mad of glass? Don't you think he can take a couple comments about his arrogance going into a debate that he'd clearly lost before going into it? Someone needs to tell him... maybe it'd be better coming from a friend. You should be talking to him about being cocky with terrible resolutions?

You'll notice my reaction has been reciprocal in all cases.

No comment?
Unstobbaple
Posts: 3,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 5:06:07 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:48:44 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:44:06 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/26/2017 3:58:02 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Yeah, he was arrogant. I'll give you that. But at least he isn't sitting on a high horse trying to inflate his status. In my eyes, your arrogance stems from your astonishing stupidity. From what I've seen in Hangouts, you are unable to answer simple yes or no questions, like when Gabriel, Michael, and I were questioning why you wanted to provoke Zarro.

Surely that's his prerogative? Those people provoke others so why can't Unstop?

I never said they were justified in provoking others but Unstob wasn't. He can do whatever he wants, but I'm not going to encourage it. For example, Zarro is certainly allowed to provoke others (like she has with you and me), but it's bad to encourage it. (Not that he's as bad as Zarro, but it's just an example.)


Wait, you honestly think I preemptively provoke people potentially challenging Zarro? I'm very easy going and I've just reacted to intentional provocation. That's what makes your defense so odd. I don't start shite, your friends do. What you're claiming here is rediculous and I'd challenge you to find a third party for feedback here. Like Cash you just defend your friends whether they are right or wrong.

You seem to have the attitude that only you can scold them but no one else can even when they're being little btchs. You're not their momma you know.

We ask you to clarify your arguments and you don't. We ask you to at least try and comprehend sides other than your own and you misinterpret it to absurd extremes. (This is evident in your demonization of Christians.)

So, people have to go through you if they're to argue with/provoke people on the site?

I never said that.

Furthermore, you shut out other arguments in Hangouts simply by saying "you're wrong", which is the adult equivalent of plugging your ears and shouting "I can't hear you!" when you know you're going to lose. (I've seen this directed mostly at Michael.)

You're wrong.

You're allowed to think that.
Unstobbaple
Posts: 3,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 5:09:39 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:56:35 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:51:44 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:44:02 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:40:32 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:26:17 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:15:51 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Forgot about Zarro, you take offense for so many people against me in particular.

I pity her more than anything.

In spite of her mental state she is still rude, obnoxious and insulting to virtually anyone who even disagrees with her. I do appreciate her debate skills and I hear she's much easier to deal with one on one. She's a very toxic influence.

I agree, but I pity her nonetheless. I just don't encourage provoking her for the hell of it. She may be rude, but she's still human.

I've already mentioned I try to get her to qft occasionally and you're forgetting the multiple comments that I've made to try and calm her down or keep the conversation on point ignoring her multiple gratuitous insults.

Yeah, because I don't remember comments like this at all. If you did actually do that, then kutos to you. That'd make you more patient than me. But you still did a sh*tty thing by *intentionally* trying to upset her for the hell of it. That's no better than what she does to people.

The reason I insult her is to return the favor and potentially remove a toxic influence from the site. Two excellent reasons.

I'd say I have been and continue to be very patient with her. You are focusing on a few comments out of the dozens I've exchanged with her. She's not made of glass you know. If she is, she should learn to qft.
Emilrose
Posts: 6,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 5:11:47 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:48:44 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:44:06 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/26/2017 3:58:02 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Yeah, he was arrogant. I'll give you that. But at least he isn't sitting on a high horse trying to inflate his status. In my eyes, your arrogance stems from your astonishing stupidity. From what I've seen in Hangouts, you are unable to answer simple yes or no questions, like when Gabriel, Michael, and I were questioning why you wanted to provoke Zarro.

Surely that's his prerogative? Those people provoke others so why can't Unstop?

I never said they were justified in provoking others but Unstob wasn't. He can do whatever he wants, but I'm not going to encourage it.

You still don't have to pay any attention to it if you dislike it. Why is it a problem for you that Unstop won that debate? (after all, him winning is what has led to this recent interaction between you both).

For example, Zarro is certainly allowed to provoke others (like she has with you and me), but it's bad to encourage it. (Not that he's as bad as Zarro, but it's just an example.)


Again, his prerogative.

We ask you to clarify your arguments and you don't. We ask you to at least try and comprehend sides other than your own and you misinterpret it to absurd extremes. (This is evident in your demonization of Christians.)

So, people have to go through you if they're to argue with/provoke people on the site?

I never said that.

That seems to be the impression you're giving.

Furthermore, you shut out other arguments in Hangouts simply by saying "you're wrong", which is the adult equivalent of plugging your ears and shouting "I can't hear you!" when you know you're going to lose. (I've seen this directed mostly at Michael.)

You're wrong.

You're allowed to think that.

I know.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2017 5:23:32 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/26/2017 4:59:02 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:51:20 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:46:56 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:42:57 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 11/26/2017 4:37:40 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
I'd say they have a much larger problem with me than I do them and the first four have called me out publicly before I ever said anything outside of hangouts. 7th only a little so I only respond to comments. I tend to give what I get when stretched too far. I'll defend friends when I think they are right and not simply getting what they gave.

I've already pointed out sh*t I don't like about Sui, 7th, and Bossy. 7th and Bossy are arrogant at times, and I've admitted that. Hell, I used to REALLY dislike Sui. I'm honest; I'll admit what I do and don't like about anyone, no matter their relation to me.

Plus, the only one I recall publicly calling you out is Sui, which I disagreed with as well. When did 7th and Bossy call you out outside of Hangouts?

7th just tries to start shite occasionally like you do so I just respond to the comments.

I don't start sh*t for the hell of it, I call out things I think are wrong or stupid. And when did 7th call you out outside of Hangouts? Can you give an example?

No, but you can't give me an example of me calling him out. I just respond to the occasional comment when it comes up. I don't really have a problem with him other than his trolling style and that was why I included him in the list of the oddly antagonizing group that you choose to defend against my comparatively tame comments.


Bossy aligned with Sui in the debate call out with a few obnoxious comments that I've returned now.

Please give examples of what he said, because I don't remember this.

You've seen the general attitude, read through the forums in the OP. My comments to him have been mild. I'd made like 3 until you started badgering me. Is Bossy also mad of glass?

I've said before that he can handle himself. I'm just calling out irratating sh*t I see. Is that bad?

Don't you think he can take a couple comments about his arrogance going into a debate that he'd clearly lost before going into it? Someone needs to tell him... maybe it'd be better coming from a friend. You should be talking to him about being cocky with terrible resolutions?

Just because I'm defending a friend doesn't mean I'll f*cking coddle him. He can handle sh*t, and I'm just here because 1) you are an irratating twit, and 2) I want to put that out.

You'll notice my reaction has been reciprocal in all cases.

No comment?

No comment.