Jump to topic:

Unity against Zarroette

OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 12:19:59 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
It's time to be unified against the major site bully, that is, Zarroette.

Many members have PMed me, expressing the hurt they've felt from her cruel comments and the concern that others will be deeply hurt by her.

I am starting a campaign against Zarroette to show that we, as a DDO community, are better than this.

There will always be those who try to tear us down and set us against each other. They will tell us not to have sex and sometimes their logic might just be too much for us, but we have love on our side. We respect each other, and people of all cultures, races, orientations, religions, gender identities, etc. We open each other with welcome arms because at the end of the day it's all about love.

To all of Zarroette's victims... I love you.

I love you, YYW.
I love you, Danielle.
I love you, Emilrose.

But I have no love for Zarroette.

Join me by putting "#NoLoveForZarrothett" in your signature. Let's end cyber bullying on this site once and for all.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 12:22:30 AM
TheFool: You will find that unity can only be achieved when those who seek to disturb unity have been severed from all parts of your life.

Neil Young: There will only be peace on DDO, when nobody responds to anything Zarroette says. Nobody accepts her debates. Nobody comments on her anything. She will die, like a plant without sunshine.

Barack Obama: Zarrothett can no longer be allowed to spread her patriarchal sexism, and homophobia.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 12:23:29 AM
Mark Twain: An honest user, never has to respond to Zarrothett, for in responding to Zarrothett, he is already implying that Zarrothett is worthy of consideration. No honest user thinks this.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 12:28:10 AM
Googling Zarrothett yields the following:

https://b-312.deviantart.com...

As we can see from this picture, it is Zarrothett's way of telling us that he/she is the multi-headed snake Hydra.

Zarrothett as a whole unit can be both Zarroette and thett3, however, each of these individual parts do not know the other, which is why their backs are turned.

In addition, we can see that they are holding guns, as if they are about to shoot each other, but they do not know of each others presence. I have never seen Zarroette and thett3 interact with each other. This is because they know that if they did, they would fight each other, and this would cause self-destruction, since they are in unity.

They are both red, because of their blood lust and desire to destroy the DDO family. In addition, they are trooper commanders because they can command the mental functions of the inferiors on DDO, which explains why only stupid people like thett3 and Zarroette.

I will continue to post my research as I come upon more.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 12:54:13 AM
Zarroette and I are both parts of a greater whole, out to destroy the existing world order
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 12:59:19 AM
At 11/2/2017 12:54:13 AM, thett3 wrote:
Zarroette and I are both parts of a greater whole, out to destroy the existing world order

This is an admission of guilt and I pray that YYW will ban you from this website.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 1:08:10 AM
At 11/2/2017 12:28:10 AM, OTempora wrote:

Friends don't lie OT... friends DON"T LIE!

http://www.debate.org...

As we can see from this picture, it is Zarrothett's way of telling us that he/she is the multi-headed snake Hydra.

Zarrothett as a whole unit can be both Zarroette and thett3, however, each of these individual parts do not know the other, which is why their backs are turned.

In addition, we can see that they are holding guns, as if they are about to shoot each other, but they do not know of each others presence. I have never seen Zarroette and thett3 interact with each other. This is because they know that if they did, they would fight each other, and this would cause self-destruction, since they are in unity.

They are both red, because of their blood lust and desire to destroy the DDO family. In addition, they are trooper commanders because they can command the mental functions of the inferiors on DDO, which explains why only stupid people like thett3 and Zarroette.

Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so we may fear less. -Marie Curie

#NoLoveForZarrothett

I am like a rubber band until you pull too hard. -Sia

I know things about the universe that will forever remain a mystery to a person like you. -Inferno
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 1:13:49 AM
Donald Trump: 'She has a pvssy that I just would never grab...like never. She may be blonde and kinda tall-looking but my wife Melania is SO much better. Here is a picture of my wife Melania, next to a picture of Zarroette. Can you see the difference?! Also look at the picture of my daughter, Ivanka, next to a picture of Zarroette. My daughter is so much more beautiful...just beautiful. You know, if I was 20 years younger.'

Hilary Clinton: 'It's women like Zarroette that give other women a bad name. It's time to stand up against the bullies of this world-it's time to stand up against Zarro'.

Bill Clinton: 'I would never have sex with Zarro'.

George Bush Jr: 'Zarroette is a detriment net to Org.Debate. We need to bring site to the peace, and the only way to do that is by raging an all-out war against Zarro. She is harming our values American, and we won't let her lose.'

Vladimir Putin: 'I have never had any correspondence with a woman who goes by the name of Zeroette, despite what you may have heard in the American media. I have also never heard of Debate.org, I have no affiliations with this site...none what so ever.'

Stephen Hawking: 'It's not fair on other users that this individual be permitted to stay, she contradicts all of our values and undermines the scientific nature of the site with her obsecure ideas. She has made zero contribution to our progression, and zero contribution to science.'

Richard Dawkins: 'Zarroette is an extremely unusual specimen.'
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 1:13:58 AM
At 11/2/2017 1:08:10 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/2/2017 12:28:10 AM, OTempora wrote:

Friends don't lie OT... friends DON"T LIE!

You're google is broken.

#NoLoveForZarrothett
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 1:18:49 AM
At 11/2/2017 1:13:49 AM, Emilrose wrote:
Donald Trump: 'She has a pvssy that I just would never grab...like never. She may be blonde and kinda tall-looking but my wife Melania is SO much better. Here is a picture of my wife Melania, next to a picture of Zarroette. Can you see the difference?! Also look at the picture of my daughter, Ivanka, next to a picture of Zarroette. My daughter is so much more beautiful...just beautiful. You know, if I was 20 years younger.'

Hilary Clinton: 'It's women like Zarroette that give other women a bad name. It's time to stand up against the bullies of this world-it's time to stand up against Zarro'.

George Bush Jr: 'Zarroette is a detriment net to Org.Debate. We need to bring site to the peace, and the only way to do that is by raging an all-out war against Zarro. She is harming our values American, and we won't let her lose.'

Vladimir Putin: 'I have never had any correspondence with a woman who goes by the name of Zeroette, despite what you may have heard in the American media. I have also never heard of Debate.org, I have no affiliations with this site...none what so ever.'

Stephen Hawking: 'It's not fair on other users that this individual be permitted to stay, she contradicts all of our values and undermines the scientific nature of the site with her obsecure ideas. She has made zero contribution to our progression, and zero contribution to science.'

You obviously just typed this yourself, and none of these people ever said that.

You could at least try to have some common sense and google things before you go and just open your mouth and unleash a storm of diarrhea words.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 1:24:21 AM
At 11/2/2017 1:18:49 AM, OTempora wrote:

You obviously just typed this yourself, and none of these people ever said that.

They totally did.

You could at least try to have some common sense and google things before you go and just open your mouth and unleash a storm of diarrhea words.

Well, technically I didn't open my mouth-I copy and pasted from various quote websites. Suffice to say, I didn't find any source for your quotations so I'm pretty sure you made them up.
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 1:25:56 AM
At 11/2/2017 1:24:21 AM, Emilrose wrote:

They totally did.

Well, technically I didn't open my mouth-I copy and pasted from various quote websites. Suffice to say, I didn't find any source for your quotations so I'm pretty sure you made them up.

What's the difference between me and you? I'm smart, you're dumb and ugly too. What's the difference between me and you? I'm a white European, you're a skanky Jew.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 1:30:30 AM
At 11/2/2017 1:25:56 AM, OTempora wrote:

They totally did.

What's the difference between me and you? I'm smart, you're dumb and ugly too. What's the difference between me and you?

I'm a white European,

I thought you were black...at least you look black on cam.

you're a skanky Jew.

Enough of the Jew-naming, nobody needs to know that.
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 1:32:00 AM
At 11/2/2017 1:30:30 AM, Emilrose wrote:

They totally did.

What's the difference between me and you? I'm smart, you're dumb and ugly too. What's the difference between me and you?

I'm a white European,

you're a skanky Jew.

Everyone knows it.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 1:35:20 AM
At 11/2/2017 1:32:00 AM, OTempora wrote:
At 11/2/2017 1:30:30 AM, Emilrose wrote:

They totally did.

I'm a white European,

you're a skanky Jew.

Everyone knows it.

I guess it could be worse.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 1:36:39 AM
Wait, I sense that the interwebs are changing. Isn't Zarothett the act of destroying a family? feel free to post a comparable definition.

Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so we may fear less. -Marie Curie

#NoLoveForZarrothett

I know things about the universe that will forever remain a mystery to a person like you. -Inferno
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 1:39:49 AM
https://www.urbandictionary.com...

#NoLoveForZarrothett

arugula278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 1:43:21 AM
OOTL, literally just joined today, what is all this drama?
#noloveforZarothett

Try to realise it's all within yourself
No one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
And life flows on within you and without you
OTempora
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 1:45:20 AM
At 11/2/2017 1:43:21 AM, arugula278 wrote:

Zarrothett. Just keep your eyes and ears open my young padawan and you will learn about Zarrothett. It's a bit of an urban legend around here.
#NoLoveForZarrothett
arugula278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 2:00:02 AM
At 11/2/2017 1:45:20 AM, OTempora wrote:

Zarrothett. Just keep your eyes and ears open my young padawan and you will learn about Zarrothett. It's a bit of an urban legend around here.

Aren't Zarroette and thett two different accounts?
#noloveforZarothett

Zarrothett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 2:03:29 AM
At 11/2/2017 2:00:02 AM, arugula278 wrote:

I am Zarrothett.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 2:06:48 AM

Colbert: 'One conversation with Zarroette makes the majority of Trump's tweets seem enlightening.'

Mike Pence: 'Zarroette is the one woman my wife will let me have lunch with alone. There is just no conceivable way that I would have impure thoughts'

Chris Christie: 'When I deliver Trump his 6th coke of the day I fantasize about a night with Zarroette.'

John Oliver: 'I'd rather box a kangaroo than have lunch with Zaroette. There is no conceivable way that that girl has not punched a baby in the face!'

John Stewart: 'So I'm supposed to say something positive about Zaroette?... I'm ... fairly certain she is not a cannibal.'

#NoLoveForZarrothett

arugula278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 2:07:42 AM
At 11/2/2017 2:03:29 AM, Zarrothett wrote:

I am Zarrothett.

oh boy

PS: i am still entirely confused
#noloveforZarothett

Zarrothett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 2:08:46 AM
At 11/2/2017 2:07:42 AM, arugula278 wrote:
At 11/2/2017 2:03:29 AM, Zarrothett wrote:

I am Zarrothett.

oh boy

PS: i am still entirely confused

If you have no love for me, I will rip your nooby thumbs off so that therewontbeanyspacesbecauseyouwonthaveanythumbsandyouwilltypelikethis
Zarrothett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 2:09:57 AM
At 11/2/2017 2:06:48 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:

Colbert: 'One conversation with Zarroette makes the majority of Trump's tweets seem enlightening.'

Mike Pence: 'Zarroette is the one woman my wife will let me have lunch with alone. There is just no conceivable way that I would have impure thoughts'

Chris Christie: 'When I deliver Trump his 6th coke of the day I fantasize about a night with Zarroette.'

John Oliver: 'I'd rather box a kangaroo than have lunch with Zaroette. There is no conceivable way that that girl has not punched a baby in the face!'

John Stewart: 'So I'm supposed to say something positive about Zaroette?... I'm ... fairly certain she is not a cannibal.'

There's a reason nobody on this site loves you.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 2:16:48 AM
At 11/2/2017 2:09:57 AM, Zarrothett wrote:

Is it my bored indifference? Wait, wait, my callous, poorly masked contempt for 'love?'

#NoLoveForZarrothett

Zarrothett
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2017 2:18:08 AM
At 11/2/2017 2:16:48 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 11/2/2017 2:09:57 AM, Zarrothett wrote:

Is it my bored indifference? Wait, wait, my callous, poorly masked contempt for 'love?'

It's because you spend your time on this website making nonsensical posts that nobody understands or cares to even read.