Jump to topic:

Inferno Says Farewell *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 5:20:08 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Well the time has come for me to say good-bye to all of you here. I think that my presence is not welcomed here any longer. My invitation has worn thin, and it has been a good run over the years here at Debate.org. I just wanna say thank you to
Airmax for being a good character. Thank you to Andromeda Z, Sadolite, Thett, Danielle, Freedo, Truth, Zarro, Davery, Innomen, Janesix, DaytonaNerd, Rosalie, BuddaMoose, Tuf, Greyparrot, Imabench, Koopin, Sammie, and of couse last but not least. EmilRose. To my adversaries. F-ck Unstoppable, and GoldTop. F-ck Linate. And F-ck Mr Triangle.
Before I go, I want to leave you with an important political message here. Its pretty obvious right now how much you guys hate me, so I understand. The truth hurts.
But that's life. I will be just fine. Thanks for the memories everybody. Take care.
Enjoy the show, and yes the show must go on.

See link below.

https://www.youtube.com...
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 5:43:48 PM
At 12/4/2017 5:20:08 PM, inferno wrote:
Well the time has come for me to say good-bye to all of you here. I think that my presence is not welcomed here any longer. My invitation has worn thin, and it has been a good run over the years here at Debate.org. I just wanna say thank you to
Airmax for being a good character. Thank you to Andromeda Z, Sadolite, Thett, Danielle, Freedo, Truth, Zarro, Davery, Innomen, Janesix, DaytonaNerd, Rosalie, BuddaMoose, Tuf, Greyparrot, Imabench, Koopin, Sammie, and of couse last but not least. EmilRose. To my adversaries. F-ck Unstoppable, and GoldTop. F-ck Linate. And F-ck Mr Triangle.
Before I go, I want to leave you with an important political message here. Its pretty obvious right now how much you guys hate me, so I understand. The truth hurts.
But that's life. I will be just fine. Thanks for the memories everybody. Take care.

See link below.

Hope you not serious...
Like who um i gonna talk college football with?
You seem like a good guy. Would hate for you to leave because some that dont like you. I know you been here for a long time. So, why not stay a little longer. I mean i could bet you have more people on here that like you than not.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 6:37:20 PM

See link below.

NO!!!! Inferno you can't go, after 13138 posts you can't just leave because some stalking imposter with 58 posts is pretending to be you. C'mon man you are like the senior DDO member on here, we need your posts. Don't let the imposter Inferno win.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 7:28:42 PM
I'm flattered that you would hate me after a few quick txt exchanges. Glad I could make such an impression but sadly I nothing you.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 7:33:24 PM
No. Inferno you MUST return!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Devilry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 7:37:03 PM
Hey you didn't say goodbye to me...

Who the f*ck is Davery?
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 8:13:45 PM
I can see Inferno leaving as the song plays in the background

All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin'
It's early morn
The taxi's waitin'
He's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome
I could die

Goodbye DDO
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 11:17:20 PM

See link below.

Quiter
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 11:19:13 PM
At 12/4/2017 11:17:20 PM, sadolite wrote:

See link below.

Quiter

You need to log on for the punishment not to be liked, it's way more fun
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
linate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 11:34:54 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
he called me out because i have controversial views on race and he is black. he gave me sh8t for my views and i gave him sh8t for giving me sh8t, not much more. i'm not even a racist and one of the biggest defendiers against racism there are. i understand calling out goldtop cause he is a textbook trolll, and i dont know the other guy. but if his beefs amount to what they do because of stuff like what i said, he is just over blowing things and being a drama queen.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 2:58:49 AM
At 12/29/2017 11:34:54 PM, linate wrote:
he called me out because i have controversial views on race and he is black. he gave me sh8t for my views and i gave him sh8t for giving me sh8t, not much more. i'm not even a racist and one of the biggest defendiers against racism there are. i understand calling out goldtop cause he is a textbook trolll, and i dont know the other guy. but if his beefs amount to what they do because of stuff like what i said, he is just over blowing things and being a drama queen.

You are a f_cling racist
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 7:24:15 AM
At 1/2/2018 2:58:49 AM, inferno wrote:

You are a f_cling racist

What do you define as a racist? You seem to have an insecurity over your race and proceed to call everyone a racist.
All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)
triangle.128k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 7:25:09 AM

Awww, thanks for including me on your list!

See link below.

All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)
linate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 2:39:27 PM
At 1/2/2018 7:24:15 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

You are a f_cling racist

What do you define as a racist? You seem to have an insecurity over your race and proceed to call everyone a racist.

plus he's always making controversial statements about white people. such as he has this thing about "white genocide" that he's constantly blabbling about. i think it means that whites aren't all that solid in population increases, though i dont know why one would call that 'genocide'. also if he's able to make objective statements that are controversial about another race, i dont know what makes it so wrong for me to. as far as i see, most of what he says isn't even all that objective, making his ideas a hella lot more racist than anything ive said
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:32:10 PM
At 1/2/2018 2:39:27 PM, linate wrote:
At 1/2/2018 7:24:15 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

You are a f_cling racist

plus he's always making controversial statements about white people. such as he has this thing about "white genocide" that he's constantly blabbling about. i think it means that whites aren't all that solid in population increases, though i dont know why one would call that 'genocide'. also if he's able to make objective statements that are controversial about another race, i dont know what makes it so wrong for me to. as far as i see, most of what he says isn't even all that objective, making his ideas a hella lot more racist than anything ive said

I make statements that rattle the conscious minds of racist neo cons like yourself.
Which is why you respond. If you think I am not gonna attack you here when you speak about Blacks you are sadly mistaken. Only a coward would whine and moan like you do about my stance because you know what i say it true.