Total Posts:78|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Coming Soon! TUF Questions with Airmax & TUF

airmax1227
Posts: 13,833
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 10:06:44 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Coming soon, TUF Questions With Airmax and TUF!

TUF Questions is a new DDO interview show, featuring Airmax and TUF asking the tough questions to DDO members.

It promises to be exciting and informative, and you can be a part of it!

Sign up below to be interviewed by Airmax and TUF:

01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
Debate.org Moderator
Mikal
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 10:15:52 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 10:06:44 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Coming soon, TUF Questions With Airmax and TUF!

TUF Questions is a new DDO interview show, featuring Airmax and TUF asking the tough questions to DDO members.

It promises to be exciting and informative, and you can be a part of it!

Sign up below to be interviewed by Airmax and TUF:

01: Mikal
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
RocketEngineer
Posts: 868
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 11:07:11 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Wow! Excited to see this happen. The YYW interview will be awesome. I would sign up but I am pretty shy irl. Definitely will watch all the episodes though.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 11:33:40 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
01: Mikal
02: YYW
03: UtherPenguin
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
missbailey8
Posts: 3,069
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2017 12:10:29 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
/in
~missbailey8~

Solon <3

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated."

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Posts: 3,069
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2017 12:11:30 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
01: Mikal
02: YYW
03: UtherPenguin
04: bossyburito
05: missbailey8
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
~missbailey8~

Solon <3

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated."

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
TUF
Posts: 23,698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2017 12:11:35 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
01: Mikal
02: YYW
03: UtherPenguin
04: Bossyburrito
05: Missbailey8
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
philochristos
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2017 12:35:29 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 10:06:44 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
C
TUF Questions is a new DDO interview show, featuring Airmax and TUF asking the tough questions to DDO members.

That sounds provocative and riveting! I will definitely be watching.
"When a wise man has a controversy with a foolish man, the foolish man either rages or laughs, and there is no rest." ~Proverbs 29:9

"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
TUF
Posts: 23,698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2017 12:41:08 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/17/2017 12:35:29 AM, philochristos wrote:
At 12/16/2017 10:06:44 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
C
TUF Questions is a new DDO interview show, featuring Airmax and TUF asking the tough questions to DDO members.

That sounds provocative and riveting! I will definitely be watching.

I didn't know you were still around! How are you man?
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
philochristos
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2017 12:50:16 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/17/2017 12:41:08 AM, TUF wrote:
At 12/17/2017 12:35:29 AM, philochristos wrote:
At 12/16/2017 10:06:44 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
C
TUF Questions is a new DDO interview show, featuring Airmax and TUF asking the tough questions to DDO members.

That sounds provocative and riveting! I will definitely be watching.

I didn't know you were still around! How are you man?

I'm alright. Thanks for asking. How are you?
"When a wise man has a controversy with a foolish man, the foolish man either rages or laughs, and there is no rest." ~Proverbs 29:9

"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Perussi
Posts: 3,319
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2017 1:02:56 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
/In

And, I should REALLY release my Wylted interview.

Can I ask you a question though? How do I unf*** my computer?
"You are forgiven my child... Your lamentations have un-hardened my heart and hence I have lifted thine DDO plague of 503..."
-Airmax1227-

"So sayeth Professor Perussi. All hail his infinite wisdom."
-Goldtop-

"If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go."
-Brendon Urie-

"How do you know you are happy if you have never cried?"
-backwardseden-

DO NOT TAKE THIS LINK: http://www.debate.org...
missbailey8
Posts: 3,069
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2017 4:58:26 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
01: Mikal
02: YYW
03: UtherPenguin
04: Bossyburrito
05: Missbailey8
06: Perussi
07: Hayd
08:
09:
10:
~missbailey8~

Solon <3

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated."

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2017 9:50:37 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Niceee

01: Mikal
02: YYW
03: UtherPenguin
04: Bossyburrito
05: Missbailey8
06: Perussi
07: Hayd
08: BOT
09:
10:
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
whiteflame
Posts: 1,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2017 3:31:19 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
01: Mikal
02: YYW
03: UtherPenguin
04: Bossyburrito
05: Missbailey8
06: Perussi
07: Hayd
08: BOT
09: Whiteflame
10:
SupaDudz
Posts: 515
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2017 4:52:27 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
01: Mikal
02: YYW
03: UtherPenguin
04: Bossyburrito
05: Missbailey8
06: Perussi
07: Hayd
08: BOT
09: Whiteflame
10: Dudz
Clash of DDO Officially Postponed
DDO FORTNITE http://www.debate.org...
I'm a proud greek, so what

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Supa, don't be stupid."-Khaos
SupaDudz
Posts: 515
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2017 4:54:19 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
01: Mikal
02: YYW
03: UtherPenguin
04: Bossyburrito
05: Missbailey8
06: Perussi
07: Hayd
08: BOT
09: Whiteflame
10: Dudz
Clash of DDO Officially Postponed
DDO FORTNITE http://www.debate.org...
I'm a proud greek, so what

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Supa, don't be stupid."-Khaos
Vaarka
Posts: 12,436
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2017 8:12:46 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/17/2017 4:54:19 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
01: Mikal
02: YYW
03: UtherPenguin
04: Bossyburrito
05: Missbailey8
06: Perussi
07: Hayd
08: BOT
09: Whiteflame
10: Dudz
11: Vaarka
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2017 1:32:09 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
01: Mikal
02: YYW
03: UtherPenguin
04: Bossyburrito
05: Missbailey8
06: Perussi
07: Hayd
08: BOT
09: Whiteflame
10: Dudz
11: Vaarka
12: Khaos_Mage

Although, while the title is clever, the pun does obfuscate the proper meaning and pronunciation behind TUF's name.
At least the noble sheep provides us warm sweaters. All your hides would provide are coward pants. - Dick Solomon
airmax1227
Posts: 13,833
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2017 1:37:13 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/18/2017 1:32:09 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Although, while the title is clever, the pun does obfuscate the proper meaning and pronunciation behind TUF's name.

I suppose that's true, but calling the show "The Ultimate Fighter Questions" doesn't have the same ring to it.
Debate.org Moderator
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2017 1:41:58 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/18/2017 1:37:13 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 12/18/2017 1:32:09 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Although, while the title is clever, the pun does obfuscate the proper meaning and pronunciation behind TUF's name.

I suppose that's true, but calling the show "The Ultimate Fighter Questions" doesn't have the same ring to it.

Tough questions from The Ultimate Fighter. (oh, and Airmax is there)
Are you tough enough to survive the intellectual onslaught in the Octagon?!?
Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!
At least the noble sheep provides us warm sweaters. All your hides would provide are coward pants. - Dick Solomon
FREEDO
Posts: 21,202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2017 1:44:49 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
01: Mikal
02: YYW
03: UtherPenguin
04: Bossyburrito
05: Missbailey8
06: Perussi
07: Hayd
08: BOT
09: Whiteflame
10: Dudz
11: Vaarka
12: Khaos_Mage
13: FREEDO
THE CHOSEN ONE

Also Grand Poobah of DDO
airmax1227
Posts: 13,833
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2017 1:48:53 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/18/2017 1:41:58 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 12/18/2017 1:37:13 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 12/18/2017 1:32:09 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Although, while the title is clever, the pun does obfuscate the proper meaning and pronunciation behind TUF's name.

I suppose that's true, but calling the show "The Ultimate Fighter Questions" doesn't have the same ring to it.

Tough questions from The Ultimate Fighter. (oh, and Airmax is there)
Are you tough enough to survive the intellectual onslaught in the Octagon?!?
Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

haha I suppose that could have worked... but I prefer the simplicity of what we decided on
Debate.org Moderator
bsh7000
Posts: 251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2017 1:50:44 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Oooohhh! Me, me!

01: Mikal
02: YYW
03: UtherPenguin
04: Bossyburrito
05: Missbailey8
06: Perussi
07: Hayd
08: BOT
09: Whiteflame
10: Dudz
11: Vaarka
12: Khaos_Mage
13: FREEDO
14: bsh1
I'm a Bish.

Topics I want to Debate: http://www.debate.org...
Coveny
Posts: 709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2017 1:04:33 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/18/2017 1:41:58 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Are you tough enough to survive the intellectual onslaught in the Octagon?!?

Yes.
ForDebating.com is online in beta now. (Additional functionality is still in development by ePixal)

A 1v1 and 2v2 debating website that I hope to populate with intelligent critical thinkers who debate interesting and controversial topics.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com...
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com...
Comparison chart - https://docs.google.com...
Mharman
Posts: 4,912
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2017 3:17:43 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
01: Mikal
02: YYW
03: UtherPenguin
04: Bossyburrito
05: Missbailey8
06: Perussi
07: Hayd
08: BOT
09: Whiteflame
10: Dudz
11: Vaarka
12: Khaos_Mage
Mharman
13: FREEDO
14: bsh1

You guys completely friggin forgot me
My sig is blue now.