Coveny

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 10:00:49 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Literally has done nothing wrong.

Everyone here is jealous of his ability to create websites. Honestly, I think alot of people support him and know he's right, but he's too easy to troll and so Emilrose and Mikal are taking advantage of that. Any semi-intelligent person knows he crushed Mikal in that debate.

Coveny, keep doing what you're doing. Don't let these bastards intimidate you.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 10:01:40 PM
Debate.org is a sinking ship, and Coveny is the only savior we have left.

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 10:02:24 PM
At 12/28/2017 10:00:49 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Everyone here is jealous of his ability to create websites. Honestly, I think alot of people support him and know he's right, but he's too easy to troll and so Emilrose and Mikal are taking advantage of that. Any semi-intelligent person knows he crushed Mikal in that debate.

Thank you very much sir.
ForDebating.com is online in beta now.

A 1v1 and 2v2 debating website that I hope to populate with intelligent critical thinkers who debate interesting and controversial topics.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com...
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com...
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 10:03:15 PM
At 12/28/2017 10:02:24 PM, Coveny wrote:

Thank you very much sir.

I appreciate your honesty and dedication.

Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 10:50:46 PM
At 12/28/2017 10:03:15 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Thank you very much sir.

I knew coming here given the massive problem there is with spam and advertising I wasn't going to be met with open arms. Also many told me how I would be another edab8 that failed before it ever got started. I hold no illusions, and I understand this is a big risk in both time and money, but debating is something I've always been passionate about.

When I found this site I was SUPER excited, but then I was kicked off due to a bug. I started reading all the posts on here about all the other bugs and problems it has, and how the owners have given up on it. I check out edab8 and it was a slow (when working) ghost town. I saw a link to debateisland and tried it over there until the owner promoted the flat earthers to mods and they started deleting and editing my posts.

So I decided to create a site that had the aspects I felt like other sites were missing. I mean how can they not have tournaments setup on here? I have this list of crap I want to do, but then I found out how expensive trying to get someone to code a site for me was going to be (I got quotes as high as 70k), so I cut it down to the basics and figure I could ad the other things I wanted if it took off.

ePixal won the bid for the project, and that's been a pain as well. Initially they were supposed to be completed in July, then they pushed out to Sept, and then they pushed it Dec, and now it's Feb. I like the look and feel, and functionality (for the most part), but how does the saying go? Pick two out of three? I picked cheap and good, and the loss of "fast" is killing me. I expect that I'm going to have to open it as a beta in Feb because they are going to miss the next deadline, but I keep telling myself I'd rather have it done right than trying to force it. If it does require a beta I expect the leaderboard will get reset when FD goes live.

It has given me months to read about advertising, and the massive amount of money everyone suggest that I should allocate to it. Of my mistakes allocating 1k for the first year of advertising was likely my biggest one, so I decided to takes some risks with it, and that's how we got here. :)

Well I just rambled a bit there, sorry about that. Anyway, thanks for the support.

A 1v1 and 2v2 debating website that I hope to populate with intelligent critical thinkers who debate interesting and controversial topics.

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 11:12:18 PM

You are such a fuking troll lmao
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 11:13:35 PM
At 12/28/2017 11:12:18 PM, Mikal wrote:

Shhh
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 4:03:51 AM
At 12/28/2017 10:50:46 PM, Coveny wrote:
At 12/28/2017 10:03:15 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Thank you very much sir.

I knew coming here given the massive problem there is with spam and advertising I wasn't going to be met with open arms. Also many told me how I would be another edab8 that failed before it ever got started. I hold no illusions, and I understand this is a big risk in both time and money, but debating is something I've always been passionate about.

When I found this site I was SUPER excited, but then I was kicked off due to a bug. I started reading all the posts on here about all the other bugs and problems it has, and how the owners have given up on it. I check out edab8 and it was a slow (when working) ghost town. I saw a link to debateisland and tried it over there until the owner promoted the flat earthers to mods and they started deleting and editing my posts.

So I decided to create a site that had the aspects I felt like other sites were missing. I mean how can they not have tournaments setup on here? I have this list of crap I want to do, but then I found out how expensive trying to get someone to code a site for me was going to be (I got quotes as high as 70k), so I cut it down to the basics and figure I could ad the other things I wanted if it took off.

ePixal won the bid for the project, and that's been a pain as well. Initially they were supposed to be completed in July, then they pushed out to Sept, and then they pushed it Dec, and now it's Feb. I like the look and feel, and functionality (for the most part), but how does the saying go? Pick two out of three? I picked cheap and good, and the loss of "fast" is killing me. I expect that I'm going to have to open it as a beta in Feb because they are going to miss the next deadline, but I keep telling myself I'd rather have it done right than trying to force it. If it does require a beta I expect the leaderboard will get reset when FD goes live.

It has given me months to read about advertising, and the massive amount of money everyone suggest that I should allocate to it. Of my mistakes allocating 1k for the first year of advertising was likely my biggest one, so I decided to takes some risks with it, and that's how we got here. :)

Well I just rambled a bit there, sorry about that. Anyway, thanks for the support.

You're doing G-d's work.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 4:04:44 AM
At 12/28/2017 11:12:18 PM, Mikal wrote:

Of course if anyone disagrees with you, you have to claim they're trolling.

It must be nice living in a reality as narrow as your mind.

Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 4:23:03 AM
At 12/29/2017 4:04:44 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

Several people have disagreed with me and I didn't say they were trolling me that's just a lie. I've been in a few debates and I don't think I said any of them were trolling me because they disagreed with me.

I don't think that's what you meant though, you meant me getting into flame wars because someone started sh1t with me, not disagreeing with me, but you just don't understand semantics. You want to start sh1t with me after everything died down? You might want to call some friends in to help you, last time it was like 10 versus 1, and you think you are what going to hurt my feelings 1v1?

But hey I think we all know I have a hard time walking away from a fight. So let's step into the cage, and lets see what you got. Of course you can back down and shut up like a good little flunky...

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 4:24:12 AM
At 12/29/2017 4:23:03 AM, Coveny wrote:

Several people have disagreed with me and I didn't say they were trolling me that's just a lie. I've been in a few debates and I don't think I said any of them were trolling me because they disagreed with me.

I don't think that's what you meant though, you meant me getting into flame wars because someone started sh1t with me, not disagreeing with me, but you just don't understand semantics. You want to start sh1t with me after everything died down? You might want to call some friends in to help you, last time it was like 10 versus 1, and you think you are what going to hurt my feelings 1v1?

But hey I think we all know I have a hard time walking away from a fight. So let's step into the cage, and lets see what you got. Of course you can back down and shut up like a good little flunky...

What? I was talking to Mikal.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 4:27:20 AM
I legit tried to defend Coveny and he jumped to the conclusion that I was attacking him, when I obviously replied to Mikal...

I have no idea what's going on right now.

Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 4:39:49 AM
At 12/29/2017 4:27:20 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
I legit tried to defend Coveny and he jumped to the conclusion that I was attacking him, when I obviously replied to Mikal...

I have no idea what's going on right now.

You are correct. I read that wrong, and I'm sorry.

Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 1:32:02 PM
At 12/29/2017 4:41:35 AM, TUF wrote:
The fvck just happened Lol. 1 step forward 3 steps back xD

Dude I laid away last night thinking about this, and how I made this mistake. I didn't lose any sleep over what happened between me and you, or me and Mikal, or me and Emilrose, but I felt like I screwed the pooch on this one, and I just kept trying to figure how I messed this one up so. I just don't know. I guess I'm human after all, regardless of what the haters have said, but FD is important to me, and mistakes like this are much worse than any goofy flame war in my opinion. If I could take it back I would, but I can't so I just gotta own it and move forward. :(

Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 6:59:13 PM
At 12/29/2017 4:23:03 AM, Coveny wrote:

I'm running a beginners interwebs series on my web site if you're interested. We get to trolling in the advanced session which would be day three fyi.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 7:05:37 PM
At 12/29/2017 1:32:02 PM, Coveny wrote:
At 12/29/2017 4:41:35 AM, TUF wrote:
The fvck just happened Lol. 1 step forward 3 steps back xD

Dude I laid away last night thinking about this, and how I made this mistake. I didn't lose any sleep over what happened between me and you, or me and Mikal, or me and Emilrose, but I felt like I screwed the pooch on this one, and I just kept trying to figure how I messed this one up so. I just don't know. I guess I'm human after all, regardless of what the haters have said, but FD is important to me, and mistakes like this are much worse than any goofy flame war in my opinion. If I could take it back I would, but I can't so I just gotta own it and move forward. :(

It's really odd that you don't know. I'd start there actually.
Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 2:12:04 AM
At 1/1/2018 7:05:37 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:

Not really. If life was planned we'd all be a lot different. That's why it's called a mistake.

I didn't start there. Reading comp an issue for you?

Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 9:22:47 AM
At 1/2/2018 2:12:04 AM, Coveny wrote:

Not really. If life was planned we'd all be a lot different. That's why it's called a mistake.

To clarify, the strange thing that all of us are dealing with is that you're so easy to troll and that it's off putting. Most of us have started kind of feeling bad about it. This is ironic cause you're so hostile in general.
Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 1:37:41 PM
At 1/2/2018 9:22:47 AM, Unstobbaple wrote:

To clarify, the strange thing that all of us are dealing with is that you're so easy to troll and that it's off putting. Most of us have started kind of feeling bad about it. This is ironic cause you're so hostile in general.

Yes I cry myself to sleep every night because people like you don't like me. I really yearn for the acceptance of bipolar drug addicts who would are willing to kill someone just so they can feel something for 5 minutes. Garnering the approval of a doormat like you on how I choose to live my life is in the forefront of my mind all the time.

ROFL you are making this too easy little buddy. Try better next time.

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 4:53:44 PM

Sorry, did you just accuse someone else of being easy to troll?
Stooge the Worst

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 5:01:45 PM
At 1/2/2018 1:37:41 PM, Coveny wrote:

Yes I cry myself to sleep every night because people like you don't like me. I really yearn for the acceptance of bipolar drug addicts who would are willing to kill someone just so they can feel something for 5 minutes. Garnering the approval of a doormat like you on how I choose to live my life is in the forefront of my mind all the time.

Oh you are being confrontational again. Its about damn time.
Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 5:36:25 PM
At 1/2/2018 4:53:44 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

^ That's some funny sh1t right there. haha

Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 5:38:05 PM
At 1/2/2018 5:01:45 PM, inferno wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 5:42:35 PM
At 1/2/2018 5:38:05 PM, Coveny wrote:
At 1/2/2018 5:01:45 PM, inferno wrote:

Oh believe me my brother. I understand exactly where you are coming from.
I plan to ignite a nuclear bomb on this site this year. Stay tuned.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 7:36:05 PM
At 1/2/2018 4:53:44 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Inferno too but he's fresh meat. I'm gonna try and convince them to date.
Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 9:03:36 PM
At 1/2/2018 5:42:35 PM, inferno wrote:

I'll bring popcorn, just let me know the when and where. :P

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 9:04:20 PM
At 1/2/2018 9:03:36 PM, Coveny wrote:
At 1/2/2018 5:42:35 PM, inferno wrote:

I'll bring popcorn, just let me know the when and where. :P

Oh I will.
Coveny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 9:05:42 PM
At 1/2/2018 7:36:05 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:

I'm not even going to fire back because Diablo is such a great game.

Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 9:21:15 PM
At 1/2/2018 9:05:42 PM, Coveny wrote:
At 1/2/2018 7:36:05 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:

I'm not even going to fire back because Diablo is such a great game.

This new romance is heartwarming. It works well between you. I'm guessing you'll make it.