Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:31-45|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Live mafia tonight?

Danielle
Posts: 26,169
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2018 10:54:26 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 1/11/2018 5:47:38 AM, TUF wrote:
Who in for tonight?

What about tonight? I think LM is coming over actually. Lol we would officially be hella nerdy if we spent the night playing Live Mafia while chilling in person together but fuck it, no shame in my game.
TUF
Posts: 23,698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 1:07:49 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 1/11/2018 10:54:26 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 1/11/2018 5:47:38 AM, TUF wrote:
Who in for tonight?


What about tonight? I think LM is coming over actually. Lol we would officially be hella nerdy if we spent the night playing Live Mafia while chilling in person together but fuck it, no shame in my game.

I'd be down actually
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,069
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 1:18:20 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 1/12/2018 1:07:49 AM, TUF wrote:
At 1/11/2018 10:54:26 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 1/11/2018 5:47:38 AM, TUF wrote:
Who in for tonight?


What about tonight? I think LM is coming over actually. Lol we would officially be hella nerdy if we spent the night playing Live Mafia while chilling in person together but fuck it, no shame in my game.

I'd be down actually

I'm totally down, man. Let's do it.
~missbailey8~

Solon <3

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated."

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
TUF
Posts: 23,698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 1:19:40 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 1/12/2018 1:18:20 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:07:49 AM, TUF wrote:
At 1/11/2018 10:54:26 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 1/11/2018 5:47:38 AM, TUF wrote:
Who in for tonight?


What about tonight? I think LM is coming over actually. Lol we would officially be hella nerdy if we spent the night playing Live Mafia while chilling in person together but fuck it, no shame in my game.

I'd be down actually

I'm totally down, man. Let's do it.

Mike said he's in too. Checking with airmax see if he wants to join too
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
SupaDudz
Posts: 515
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 1:22:13 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
I will need to check bc i might but i doubt it
Clash of DDO Officially Postponed
DDO FORTNITE http://www.debate.org...
I'm a proud greek, so what

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Supa, don't be stupid."-Khaos
missbailey8
Posts: 3,069
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 1:22:19 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 1/12/2018 1:19:40 AM, TUF wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:18:20 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:07:49 AM, TUF wrote:
At 1/11/2018 10:54:26 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 1/11/2018 5:47:38 AM, TUF wrote:
Who in for tonight?


What about tonight? I think LM is coming over actually. Lol we would officially be hella nerdy if we spent the night playing Live Mafia while chilling in person together but fuck it, no shame in my game.

I'd be down actually

I'm totally down, man. Let's do it.

Mike said he's in too. Checking with airmax see if he wants to join too

Nice. I'll see if Solon wants to.
~missbailey8~

Solon <3

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated."

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
TUF
Posts: 23,698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 1:23:41 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 1/12/2018 1:22:19 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:19:40 AM, TUF wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:18:20 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:07:49 AM, TUF wrote:
At 1/11/2018 10:54:26 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 1/11/2018 5:47:38 AM, TUF wrote:
Who in for tonight?


What about tonight? I think LM is coming over actually. Lol we would officially be hella nerdy if we spent the night playing Live Mafia while chilling in person together but fuck it, no shame in my game.

I'd be down actually

I'm totally down, man. Let's do it.

Mike said he's in too. Checking with airmax see if he wants to join too

Nice. I'll see if Solon wants to.

Force him. Tell him no sex for a week if he doesn't join.
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,069
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 1:25:29 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 1/12/2018 1:23:41 AM, TUF wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:22:19 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:19:40 AM, TUF wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:18:20 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:07:49 AM, TUF wrote:
At 1/11/2018 10:54:26 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 1/11/2018 5:47:38 AM, TUF wrote:
Who in for tonight?


What about tonight? I think LM is coming over actually. Lol we would officially be hella nerdy if we spent the night playing Live Mafia while chilling in person together but fuck it, no shame in my game.

I'd be down actually

I'm totally down, man. Let's do it.

Mike said he's in too. Checking with airmax see if he wants to join too

Nice. I'll see if Solon wants to.

Force him. Tell him no sex for a week if he doesn't join.

Lol, will do.
~missbailey8~

Solon <3

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated."

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 3:23:39 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 1/12/2018 1:23:41 AM, TUF wrote:
is there a hangout?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
TUF
Posts: 23,698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 9:49:20 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 1/12/2018 9:40:55 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 1/12/2018 1:23:41 AM, TUF wrote:

I'm the worst. I didn't come online. How bout tonight? (Maybe)

I didn't either don't worry lol. something came up! I would like to tonight though if we can.
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
TUF
Posts: 23,698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2018 2:59:24 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
Sounds like mike airmax YYW and danielle will be here at some point. Lets play
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.