Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Happy New Year *

inferno
Posts: 15,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 12:33:56 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
We had a major year here on DDO in 2017. It was the year of confrontation and self awareness
We had a lot of people here going to war in debates that was quite intense. The member Railroad was the center of attention for many of us here including myself
So where do we go from here
What or who will be the center piece or theme for 2018. We have yet to find out who that will be
We welcome Mr Covent to the club. Comments.
lannan13
Posts: 24,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 3:37:01 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Happy New Year
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
lannan13
Posts: 24,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2018 6:05:00 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 1/1/2018 5:54:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/1/2018 3:37:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Happy New Year

Railroad aka Emilrose

She close her account to make that one I persume?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
inferno
Posts: 15,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 12:17:12 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 1/1/2018 6:05:00 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/1/2018 5:54:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/1/2018 3:37:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Happy New Year

Railroad aka Emilrose

She close her account to make that one I persume?

Her new name is Slav Ka.
lannan13
Posts: 24,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 12:31:35 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 1/2/2018 12:18:17 AM, inferno wrote:
At 1/1/2018 3:37:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Happy New Year

You guys are going to enjoy my posts this year. Stay tuned.

Nice. Let me know.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
lannan13
Posts: 24,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 12:32:05 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 1/2/2018 12:17:12 AM, inferno wrote:
At 1/1/2018 6:05:00 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/1/2018 5:54:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/1/2018 3:37:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Happy New Year

Railroad aka Emilrose

She close her account to make that one I persume?

Her new name is Slav Ka.

I've seen that on her profile, but I didn't take it seriously.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
inferno
Posts: 15,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 1:22:13 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 1/2/2018 12:32:05 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/2/2018 12:17:12 AM, inferno wrote:
At 1/1/2018 6:05:00 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/1/2018 5:54:15 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/1/2018 3:37:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Happy New Year

Railroad aka Emilrose

She close her account to make that one I persume?

Her new name is Slav Ka.

I've seen that on her profile, but I didn't take it seriously.

Well it might be her. But anyway Im ready to change the theme on this site. I'm getting a bit of Emilrose fatigue.