Jump to topic:

DDO's Rising Star *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 5:52:37 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
So what do you have here. Coveny is the coolest muther-effer in the world. This guy...you know he reminds me of the 2012 Inferno. Very spontaneous. Very elusive. Very forthcoming and arbitrarily intense. Some would say that I have peaked here already. But there is definitely room for tremendous growth. I was hoping we would get a new theme this year other than that snake EmilRose. I say to DDO right here and right now, for ratings sake. Please let this guy, Coveny, take the floor. He is not
Writer Dave, or Izbo. But who cares, he has made his presence known on this site so far and Im impressed, which is rare for me here. Unstoppable's antics are starting to wane. Linate sounds like a disease infested troll. And GoldTop is just another brick in the wall. He is nothing to sneeze at anymore. So we need more interesting people here on this site. And Coveny is the man.
Do you people agree. Comments please.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 6:33:19 PM
At 1/2/2018 5:52:37 PM, inferno wrote:
So what do you have here. Coveny is the coolest muther-effer in the world. This guy...you know he reminds me of the 2012 Inferno. Very spontaneous. Very elusive. Very forthcoming and arbitrarily intense. Some would say that I have peaked here already. But there is definitely room for tremendous growth. I was hoping we would get a new theme this year other than that snake EmilRose. I say to DDO right here and right now, for ratings sake. Please let this guy, Coveny, take the floor. He is not
Writer Dave, or Izbo. But who cares, he has made his presence known on this site so far and Im impressed, which is rare for me here. Unstoppable's antics are starting to wane. Linate sounds like a disease infested troll. And GoldTop is just another brick in the wall. He is nothing to sneeze at anymore. So we need more interesting people here on this site. And Coveny is the man.

I am glad that ZMike returned.
Slav_ka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 7:12:57 PM
The question is: what species of snake am I?
At 1/2/2018 7:27:55 PM, inferno wrote:
You are very elusive, number one. Your energy is dark. Very backstabbing. You do not keep secrets well. You are nasty, and vile with your words. A persons words is a reflection of their conscious mind. But you are a charming individual no doubt.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 7:27:55 PM
At 1/2/2018 7:12:57 PM, Slav_ka wrote:

A cobra. You are very elusive, number one. Your energy is dark. Very backstabbing. You do not keep secrets well. You are nasty, and vile with your words. A persons words is a reflection of their conscious mind. But you are a charming individual no doubt. You can sell water to a wine.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 7:28:08 PM
At 1/2/2018 7:15:27 PM, TUF wrote:

Black mamba...

LOL !
Slav_ka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 7:55:08 PM

A cobra. You are very elusive, number one. Your energy is dark. Very backstabbing. You do not keep secrets well. You are nasty, and vile with your words. A persons words is a reflection of their conscious mind. But you are a charming individual no doubt.

You can sell water to a wine.

Is this all because I ignored your Skype call(s)?
You are very elusive, number one. Your energy is dark. Very backstabbing. You do not keep secrets well. You are nasty, and vile with your words. A persons words is a reflection of their conscious mind. But you are a charming individual no doubt.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 7:59:34 PM
At 1/2/2018 7:55:08 PM, Slav_ka wrote:

A cobra. You are very elusive, number one. Your energy is dark. Very backstabbing. You do not keep secrets well. You are nasty, and vile with your words. A persons words is a reflection of their conscious mind. But you are a charming individual no doubt.

No. That is irrelevant. What is important here is that you create your self awareness in 2018, and resign from carnality. The very demons that haunt you today, will do so for as long as you live. Until you let go of the darkness, and enter the light. Hence my profile. What you see in the world has an opposite side. But you are still on the outside looking in.
Slav_ka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 8:06:56 PM
At 1/2/2018 7:59:34 PM, inferno wrote:

No. That is irrelevant. What is important here is that you create your self awareness in 2018, and resign from carnality. The very demons that haunt you today, will do so for as long as you live. Until you let go of the darkness, and enter the light. Hence my profile. What you see in the world has an opposite side. But you are still on the outside looking in.

Well, I do experience natural light during daylight hours and I of course have electrical lighting. Or are you referring to some other non-existent, totally hypothetical light?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 8:12:41 PM
At 1/2/2018 8:06:56 PM, Slav_ka wrote:

Well, I do experience natural light during daylight hours and I of course have electrical lighting. Or are you referring to some other non-existent, totally hypothetical light?

The light inside of you. Your aura is very dark, and dull. You look distant. This is a sign of internal conflict, emotional unrest, some unwanted anxiety. You spend too much time here. Physically you are strong, but spiritually, you are as vulnerable as you have ever been. Taking on too much unecessary things at one time. I suggest you subtract those negative energies, or meditate soon. You will understand how important this when you face your biggest challenge in 2018. And you will say I remember Inferno....
Slav_ka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 8:27:08 PM
At 1/2/2018 8:12:41 PM, inferno wrote:

The light inside of you. Your aura is very dark, and dull. You look distant. This is a sign of internal conflict, emotional unrest, some unwanted anxiety. You spend too much time here. Physically you are strong, but spiritually, you are as vulnerable as you have ever been. Taking on too much unecessary things at one time. I suggest you subtract those negative energies, or meditate soon. You will understand how important this when you face your biggest challenge in 2018. And you will say I remember Inferno....

Your aura seems very dark as well:
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 8:29:33 PM
At 1/2/2018 8:27:08 PM, Slav_ka wrote:

Your aura seems very dark as well

Awwww. Im suppose to run in a corner and hide. You are running out of tricks little rabbit. I am on a level that you are not even close to being. My word to you is to take yourself serious. Stand up for something other than what is between your legs.
I know it is impossible for you to be a real woman. You would rather try to tear men down. But remember, if it were not for a man, you would not even be alive. Just ask your dad.
Slav_ka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 8:35:08 PM
At 1/2/2018 8:29:33 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/2/2018 8:27:08 PM, Slav_ka wrote:

Your aura seems very dark as well

Awwww. Im suppose to run in a corner and hide. You are running out of tricks little rabbit. I am on a level that you are not even close to being. My word to you is to take yourself serious. Stand up for something other than what is between your legs.
I know it is impossible for you to be a real woman. You would rather try to tear men down. But remember, if it were not for a man, you would not even be alive. Just ask your dad.

You want me to ask my dad about his penis? Hmm.
Slav_ka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 8:35:43 PM
Looking good though, Lawrence ;)
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 8:36:44 PM

What the fk is wrong with you? I can't be the first to have mentioned this. what. The. Fk. Is. Wrong. with. You?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 8:37:30 PM
At 1/2/2018 8:35:43 PM, Slav_ka wrote:

Thank you dear. At least now you know I am every bit as self conscious and narcissistic as you.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 8:39:42 PM
At 1/2/2018 8:36:44 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:

What the fk is wrong with you? I can't be the first to have mentioned this. what. The. Fk. Is. Wrong. with. You?

Oh please, little one. She gave me her Skype id long ago. I just wanted to have a casual chat with her and nothing more. Calm yourself now.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 8:42:58 PM
At 1/2/2018 8:39:42 PM, inferno wrote:

Oh please, little one. She gave me her Skype id long ago. I just wanted to have a casual chat with her and nothing more. Calm yourself now.

how is that related to anything I just said? I did not mention that you tried to catch her 3+ times on skype after she closed with no previous history of talking to you on skype. That is super creepy but I didn't mention it. You were self conscious about it and assumed I was.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 8:47:36 PM
At 1/2/2018 8:42:58 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:

how is that related to anything I just said? I did not mention that you tried to catch her 3+ times on skype after she closed with no previous history of talking to you on skype. That is super creepy but I didn't mention it. You were self conscious about it and assumed I was.

Interpret this as you wish. I'm surprised to see you react this way Mr Unstoppable. She, EmilRose, obviously has more way balls than you do.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 8:50:26 PM

Just enjoy the show and stop being so melodramatic.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 8:51:15 PM

What's really idiotically hilarious is the fact that you keep calling people out, yet you made this thread. Are you seriously this insane?

http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 8:53:36 PM
At 1/2/2018 8:51:15 PM, Goldtop wrote:

What's really idiotically hilarious is the fact that you keep calling people out, yet you made this thread. Are you seriously this insane?

I have an even better question. Have you smoked any crack today.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 9:21:44 PM

That signature quote you just posted of me is too long. Perhaps a better one would be this.

Long live EmilRose...the pernicious, perilous, peril of passion.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 9:29:43 PM
At 1/2/2018 8:47:36 PM, inferno wrote:

Interpret this as you wish. I'm surprised to see you react this way Mr Unstoppable. She, EmilRose, obviously has more way balls than you do.

I spend most of my time trying to convince people I feel things. You are the easiest mark in this context. I'd probly just walk slightly fem in front of you once and you'd be sold.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 9:32:29 PM
At 1/2/2018 9:29:43 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
At 1/2/2018 8:47:36 PM, inferno wrote:

I spend most of my time trying to convince people I feel things. You are the easiest mark in this context. I'd probly just walk slightly fem in front of you once and you'd be sold.

You mean you (waste) time trying to convince people you feel things.
A crowd pleaser are we. You need therapy son.
Slav_ka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 9:38:15 PM
At 1/2/2018 9:21:44 PM, inferno wrote:

That signature quote you just posted of me is too long. Perhaps a better one would be this.

That's too nice.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 9:39:00 PM
At 1/2/2018 9:38:15 PM, Slav_ka wrote:
At 1/2/2018 9:21:44 PM, inferno wrote:

That's too nice.

I know. =)
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 9:49:15 PM
At 1/2/2018 8:53:36 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/2/2018 8:51:15 PM, Goldtop wrote:

I have an even better question. Have you smoked any crack today.

At least that would explain drama queen threads calling people out, bidding everyone farewell claiming hatred and then coming right back as if nothing happened.

What's your excuse?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 11:27:16 PM
Emilrose needs a ban for this. I liked her but this is the second time she's doxxed someone in under 2 weeks. I liked her but this sh1t is unacceptable.
Slav_ka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 11:38:57 PM
At 1/2/2018 11:27:16 PM, TUF wrote:
Emilrose needs a ban for this. I liked her but this is the second time she's doxxed someone in under 2 weeks. I liked her but this sh1t is unacceptable.

Who else did I dox?