Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2018 12:33:20 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 3/6/2018 9:04:07 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 3/5/2018 11:56:51 PM, Fiasco wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm very new to debating, but excited to start out! Basically, I think that people who are willing to have open minds and use logical reasoning, should all reach the same basic conclusions. Debating seems like a great way to help each other reach those conclusions. That is why I think it is so helpful to society!

I'd love any tips you have for newbies, and I'm looking forward to contributing to this website as best I can! :)

Don't be stupid and we cool

Haha, thanks! I'm glad some people on here have a sense of humor! :) Hope I'll be seeing you around!
~Fiasco
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2018 12:34:29 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 3/7/2018 12:33:20 AM, Fiasco wrote:
At 3/6/2018 9:04:07 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
At 3/5/2018 11:56:51 PM, Fiasco wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm very new to debating, but excited to start out! Basically, I think that people who are willing to have open minds and use logical reasoning, should all reach the same basic conclusions. Debating seems like a great way to help each other reach those conclusions. That is why I think it is so helpful to society!

I'd love any tips you have for newbies, and I'm looking forward to contributing to this website as best I can! :)

Don't be stupid and we cool

Haha, thanks! I'm glad some people on here have a sense of humor! :) Hope I'll be seeing you around!
~Fiasco

Cya around too!
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
Jouma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2018 4:09:01 PM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
New Member here. Finns but I live in Sweden entire life. I like NHL last 2 season. Enjoying us in here.