Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

So how high will the Stock Market rise!!!!!

Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2017 4:56:37 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
So the Dow Jones is way over 22,392. right now
The S&P is very high it is at 2,508. right now
The NASDAQ is way over at 6,457. as of right now.

Since November 2016, the Dow Jones gain well over 4,000 points. So my question is how high will it end up by the end of the year?

Same with the S&P it gain over 400 points since the same time. SO how high will it be at the end of the year?

NASDAQ gain over around 1400 points, so how high will it be at the end of the year?
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2017 5:29:37 PM
At 9/20/2017 4:56:37 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Since November 2016, the Dow Jones gain well over 4,000 points. So my question is how high will it end up by the end of the year?

Same with the S&P it gain over 400 points since the same time. SO how high will it be at the end of the year?

NASDAQ gain over around 1400 points, so how high will it be at the end of the year?

The stock market can not keep rising for ever, it will crash, then we will go into a great depression again, then we will bounce back again, it happens almost every 10 years and since the 2008 crash happened almost 10 years ago, we are due for another one soon.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2017 5:55:29 PM
At 9/20/2017 5:29:37 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

The stock market can not keep rising for ever, it will crash, then we will go into a great depression again, then we will bounce back again, it happens almost every 10 years and since the 2008 crash happened almost 10 years ago, we are due for another one soon.
Probably true, we might be due for a correction first. Then if things get worst, maybe a recession. But to get to a great recession a lot have to happen for the markets to go on a down that road. As of right now i see no crash happening, just about every spot in the economy is good, plus the world markets are up, and doing very well. So yea, no crash for at least 6 months. Wish i could predict a longer time, but it hard to say what will happen in 6 month for now.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2017 6:18:44 PM
At 9/20/2017 5:55:29 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Probably true, we might be due for a correction first. Then if things get worst, maybe a recession. But to get to a great recession a lot have to happen for the markets to go on a down that road. As of right now i see no crash happening, just about every spot in the economy is good, plus the world markets are up, and doing very well. So yea, no crash for at least 6 months. Wish i could predict a longer time, but it hard to say what will happen in 6 month for now.

I think the markets will be ok for the next 6 months, but after that you never know, plus with the political turmoil with North Korea who knows what will happen. All I know is that every time the stocks go way up, they come crashing down even more when a recession takes place.

Buy now, maybe sell in 6 months??
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2017 6:42:49 PM
At 9/20/2017 6:18:44 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

I think the markets will be ok for the next 6 months, but after that you never know, plus with the political turmoil with North Korea who knows what will happen. All I know is that every time the stocks go way up, they come crashing down even more when a recession takes place.

Should have be buying in the last recession, lol. Or at least the last two to three years. But umm buying now, not to sure. I do think the market can grow like in the dow jones for example can probably grow another 2,000 to 3,000. But that's a risk. And since im not a financial major or a broker, i can't really tell you. Just need to research the company you want to put your money in. I know this for sure, stocks have better returns, than the bonds.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2017 7:42:20 PM
At 9/20/2017 6:42:49 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Should have be buying in the last recession, lol. Or at least the last two to three years. But umm buying now, not to sure. I do think the market can grow like in the dow jones for example can probably grow another 2,000 to 3,000. But that's a risk. And since im not a financial major or a broker, i can't really tell you. Just need to research the company you want to put your money in. I know this for sure, stocks have better returns, than the bonds.

You are right, stocks are better. Good luck investing my friend, I'm back to the coal mine lol
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2017 9:41:10 PM

No, the stock market will not continue to rise, at least not on American companies. Americans may applaud Trump's U.S.A. first policies but there is a rather obvious but seemingly ignored reaction to this. What will the world do when Trump raises the tariffs on imports? By pricing imports out of the market countries will be forced to sell their products elsewhere and guess where that will be?
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2017 9:10:25 AM
At 9/20/2017 9:41:10 PM, GrimlyF wrote:

No, the stock market will not continue to rise, at least not on American companies. Americans may applaud Trump's U.S.A. first policies but there is a rather obvious but seemingly ignored reaction to this. What will the world do when Trump raises the tariffs on imports? By pricing imports out of the market countries will be forced to sell their products elsewhere and guess where that will be?

I do agreed with you, trump slapping tariffs on imports, or on other countries like China would be very bad. I didn't vote for trump, nor like him. I think he can harm this country. But let's give him a little credit, he hasn't started a war with NK, at least not yet. He also holding back on these tariffs against China and on imports. He is says a lot things, but not doing them, so that is good. He just have to keep on doing nothing, and he could sit back and watch the economy grow.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2017 4:24:15 PM
At 9/21/2017 9:10:25 AM, Nd2400 wrote:

I do agreed with you, trump slapping tariffs on imports, or on other countries like China would be very bad. I didn't vote for trump, nor like him. I think he can harm this country. But let's give him a little credit, he hasn't started a war with NK, at least not yet. He also holding back on these tariffs against China and on imports. He is says a lot things, but not doing them, so that is good. He just have to keep on doing nothing, and he could sit back and watch the economy grow.

Like most Americans you fail to make connections between the actions of now against the actions of the future. The U.S. is no longer regarded as the leader of the Western World. For a decade the E.U. and the U.N. have seen the steady erosion of the U.S's. power and stature in the World. Does America think the rest of the World turns a deaf ear to Trumps "foreign countries MUST be more like the U.S."? Do we not notice it is Trump threatening to turn a sovereign country into a charnel pit?Do we not notice it is Trump who reneges on trade and climate agreements and the musical chairs involved in his failures to pass his election promises into law? What we mostly notice is that he is still President and the American people do nothing. You have lost what little respect the world had for the U.S. and it will never be replaced.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2017 5:11:52 PM
At 9/21/2017 4:24:15 PM, GrimlyF wrote:

Like most Americans you fail to make connections between the actions of now against the actions of the future. The U.S. is no longer regarded as the leader of the Western World. For a decade the E.U. and the U.N. have seen the steady erosion of the U.S's. power and stature in the World. Does America think the rest of the World turns a deaf ear to Trumps "foreign countries MUST be more like the U.S."? Do we not notice it is Trump threatening to turn a sovereign country into a charnel pit?Do we not notice it is Trump who reneges on trade and climate agreements and the musical chairs involved in his failures to pass his election promises into law? What we mostly notice is that he is still President and the American people do nothing. You have lost what little respect the world had for the U.S. and it will never be replaced.

Ok first of all, don't compare me to the rest of the country. I know the risk this President is. I could bash him all day, and disagree with him, with most of his policy. But that will not matter, because no matter what can of evidence you present to a trump supporter, they will ignore it. Unfortunately all Trump have to do is not do anything that is so stupid, like start a war, or slapping these tariffs, and just hold that security blanket republican supports, with an 80% and he will win again in 2020. The Democratic still not getting no where, and just not getting on how to win back the President seat let alone the house or the senate. It does seem it doesn't matter what trump does, he will still have his loyal trump supporter.

I know his America first policy, will only going to hurt america interest in the long run. Already we are seeing the world not viewing America as the leader of the free world anymore, because of trump. Now some country are turning to China as the leading role. I do agree most people not seeing the long term affect of this President, will only going to hurt the real interest of America. We are already starting to see America will be losing out on technology, the environment because Trump don't believe in Climate change, and he just want a better deal, but in reality it will hurt us in the long run. I'm not most american, i can see the real harm trump can do, in the short term, and the long term. I was just trying to have some hope, trump doesn't do all the things he once said.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2017 5:58:52 PM

Okay, First of all you may have no idea what a President is. Mr. Trump and Mr. Obama are Executive Officers and not Presidents of the United States. President is a title earned by Military representation before Congress in connection to the United States Constitution.

Most people, both inside, and others outside the United States appear to believe is a title earned by general public vote. While the oath of office describes a duty which must be performed to the best of an ability. President, President and Executive officer, or just Executive officer are all different titles.

Do you want to debate your understanding of President or should I go on to some consequential economic issues. Keep in mind there is no shame in being called an Executive Officer and not President. Nor is there any punishment that shall be delegated by Constitutional law in reflection of abilities there of President of the United States.

By the way what"s with this leader of the Western World stuff? Really to grasp the concept of Constitution at all?
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2017 2:28:05 AM
At 9/21/2017 5:11:52 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Ok first of all, don't compare me to the rest of the country. I know the risk this President is. I could bash him all day, and disagree with him, with most of his policy. But that will not matter, because no matter what can of evidence you present to a trump supporter, they will ignore it. Unfortunately all Trump have to do is not do anything that is so stupid, like start a war, or slapping these tariffs, and just hold that security blanket republican supports, with an 80% and he will win again in 2020. The Democratic still not getting no where, and just not getting on how to win back the President seat let alone the house or the senate. It does seem it doesn't matter what trump does, he will still have his loyal trump supporter.

I know his America first policy, will only going to hurt america interest in the long run. Already we are seeing the world not viewing America as the leader of the free world anymore, because of trump. Now some country are turning to China as the leading role. I do agree most people not seeing the long term affect of this President, will only going to hurt the real interest of America. We are already starting to see America will be losing out on technology, the environment because Trump don't believe in Climate change, and he just want a better deal, but in reality it will hurt us in the long run. I'm not most american, i can see the real harm trump can do, in the short term, and the long term. I was just trying to have some hope, trump doesn't do all the things he once said.

What can you say about a man, so troubled by an inferiority complex/megalomania that he is having a giant Air Force One made because another Leader has a bigger one than he's got.
Here is an interesting tidbit. The Japanese Stock Market has risen because the Yen has gained strength in the latest crisis RE: N. Korea. It seems The Japanese trust their currency to survive a nuclear exchange. What would Americans be doing?
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2017 2:35:43 AM
At 9/21/2017 5:58:52 PM, John_C_1812 wrote:

Okay, First of all you may have no idea what a President is. Mr. Trump and Mr. Obama are Executive Officers and not Presidents of the United States. President is a title earned by Military representation before Congress in connection to the United States Constitution.

Most people, both inside, and others outside the United States appear to believe is a title earned by general public vote. While the oath of office describes a duty which must be performed to the best of an ability. President, President and Executive officer, or just Executive officer are all different titles.

Do you want to debate your understanding of President or should I go on to some consequential economic issues. Keep in mind there is no shame in being called an Executive Officer and not President. Nor is there any punishment that shall be delegated by Constitutional law in reflection of abilities there of President of the United States.

By the way what"s with this leader of the Western World stuff? Really to grasp the concept of Constitution at all?

As usual you write complete drivel. This is why I have asked you not to send me notifications.
Mr. Obama and Trump both have ultimate command of U.S. military forces. When in office the President is the only person who can launch a nuclear strike without consulting with anyone or any body of the people. While in office Trump has access to, and the authority to use, the nuclear strike codes whenever he chooses.
Do not send me any more notifications as I will simply delete them unread.
John_C_1812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2017 3:39:03 AM
That is all beside the point and not entirely true. A nuclear strike is not what makes the Executive Officer President of the United States. In fact it is the opposite of what could possibly earn any Executive officer the Title of President. As President is just a name earned by United States Constitutional representation. It is part of the Oath of Office. Really the voter does not have the collective authority. It is a singular power the voter can achieve by acting as witness to how the United States Constitution is being represented by a person who had voted. The vote was for a person to have a chance at the Title of President and Executive Officer to be held at the same moment.

Also the Title President of the United States is not the insured way a person would be elected to military command, a President, Executive officer, or Prasedera would be in charge of what is now called the Executive Armed Forces. The title Military is set by a Judicial Precedent of ability of perseverance, protection, and defense of the United States Constitution. Your confusion is in the presumption of might make right in this situation. It does not the evidence in this matter cannot be destroyed by civil court action. It is the addition of woman into the Military by vote which instantly dissolved any legal precedent set by title of honor such as Military, for the preservation, protection, and defense of United States Constitution is now untested by Court of law once again. So the Title change reflects nothing more than the process of order ignored for the public protection from the outcome of abandoning the legal responsibility of oath of United States Constitution and office. The challenges is over basic principle and how it can and could be performed publicly when the judicial precedent is simply ignored by a majority.

Remember it is not a legal battle to stop representation in this case. It is a battle of preservation of basic principle and legal precedent. I do need to stop you from opinion, I correct you by basic principle and legal precedent. Much of this was set up so that foreign legal influence by civil court pressure can be exposed to a public as it may happen.
dc0404
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2017 12:01:05 AM

It doesn't matter as much how high it will rise, as that is total speculation and unknown. What is known is that it will fall, and the bigger it gets, the more dramatic the fall can be. I have read through the comments on this post, and we really do not know which straw will break the camels back, or which final snowflake will jar loose the massive avalanche..., but something will break it at some point and the avalanche will come at some point. Predicting or stating which straw or snowflake will do us in is also speculative. There is so much wrong with this economy although on the surface things look healthy. There is so much wrong and so many bad decisions that have been made for several years by the Fed, and currently being made by the Fed, presidents, and congress. What I say, is get ready. Diversify... metal, foreign stocks, real estate, land, food, water, options, commodities, whatever. Don't bet the farm on the US dollar, or pay for an overvalued stock market.

DC
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2017 12:42:37 AM
At 9/24/2017 12:01:05 AM, dc0404 wrote:

It doesn't matter as much how high it will rise, as that is total speculation and unknown. What is known is that it will fall, and the bigger it gets, the more dramatic the fall can be. I have read through the comments on this post, and we really do not know which straw will break the camels back, or which final snowflake will jar loose the massive avalanche..., but something will break it at some point and the avalanche will come at some point. Predicting or stating which straw or snowflake will do us in is also speculative. There is so much wrong with this economy although on the surface things look healthy. There is so much wrong and so many bad decisions that have been made for several years by the Fed, and currently being made by the Fed, presidents, and congress. What I say, is get ready. Diversify... metal, foreign stocks, real estate, land, food, water, options, commodities, whatever. Don't bet the farm on the US dollar, or pay for an overvalued stock market.

DC

Sure it will fall at some point, the question is when? Of course we don't know. But i can be sure of one thing the stock will be good or great in the next 6 months. Out side of that, well i don't know. Trouble could be seen in the job growth, if this start to turn in to negative hiring, and last for a couple of months, that's one sign that the market could be headed toward a down fall. But lets not get to crazy here, even when it start to fall, it will always go back up after some time. We don't know the next down fall will be like 2008, because a lot of things went wrong at the same time. Right now and in the short term nothing like that will happen. Maybe a correction, but anything more than that, is highly unlikely. The only way for the stock market to turn badly very quickly, if a big war happens, in the near future. Sure you will said what about north korea, well i say sure it could be a big war, but only if the US decides not to have patience anymore, and strike first. And even with that it is unlikely, for a war. At least for right now.