Idiots who support taxing the wealthy

askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2011 8:21:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/22/2011 8:18:34 PM, TheAtheistAllegiance wrote:
I agree. But, in your profile, it says you're a Libertarian, and most Libertarians feel that the Fed is used to create an inflation tax, create instability, etc, so I'm a little confused by your input...

I'm a keynesian and a libertarian. Libertarian =/= Austrianism
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
timbeech
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 9:51:52 AM
While the strictest adherence to Libertarianism often entails Austrian economics it is by no means the defining trait. Oftentimes everyone deviates from their chosen political affiliation.
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 11:04:02 AM
At 1/23/2011 9:51:52 AM, timbeech wrote:
While the strictest adherence to Libertarianism often entails Austrian economics it is by no means the defining trait. Oftentimes everyone deviates from their chosen political affiliation.

Tim are you an idiot that supports taxing the wealthy?
no comment
TheAtheistAllegiance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2011 11:54:49 AM
At 1/23/2011 9:51:52 AM, timbeech wrote:

Wow, this is something I've been trying to explain for awhile now.. Agreed again.