Jump to topic:

What are you playing right now?

GloryCommenter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 2:37:20 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
I'm currently playing The Division. It's awesome game but it's a bit boring when you play alone. It's game to playing coop with friends. You can spend many hours in the game because you can farm for cool items. But I think this game will be more and more boring later...
I like Stalker series. I think everyone who is interested in trip to Chernobyl should play it because it's in Zona's world. We can do tasks, join to fractions and look for different kinda items. To be honest, I've never finished it because it's a bit advanced games and I prefer faster game to play but it's good position to try.
Additionally, I couldn't forget about The Witcher 3 (made in Poland 8) ). It's a game for long time too and I didn't finish it yet.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2017 1:14:43 PM
At 9/26/2017 2:37:20 PM, GloryCommenter wrote:
I'm currently playing The Division. It's awesome game but it's a bit boring when you play alone. It's game to playing coop with friends. You can spend many hours in the game because you can farm for cool items. But I think this game will be more and more boring later...
I like Stalker series. I think everyone who is interested in trip to Chernobyl should play it because it's in Zona's world. We can do tasks, join to fractions and look for different kinda items. To be honest, I've never finished it because it's a bit advanced games and I prefer faster game to play but it's good position to try.
Additionally, I couldn't forget about The Witcher 3 (made in Poland 8) ). It's a game for long time too and I didn't finish it yet.

I'm playing Outlast Whistleblower. Love this game, the first Outlast was probably the creepiest game I have ever played. I play on a 75" screen with surround sound and all the lights off. It was so creepy, finished it and now I'm playing the prequel to it, very creepy as well. Love scary games
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2017 1:17:44 PM
Finished Outlast Whistleblower last night, was even more creepy and sick then the original. Loved it but now I'm feeling a little disturbed about that game, I feel like I have issues now and don't feel right, there is some really gruesome sick snuff type horror sh!t in that game. WOW

Now it's on to Outlast 2, then I will need to watch some light comedy after these games.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2017 7:38:18 PM

Finished Outlast 2, most creepy game I have ever played, I had to turn it off a few times because my hands were shaking too much to keep playing.

Now I'm playing Horizon Zero Dawn.......what an amazing game, I'm going to say the best game I have ever played, I used to say Tomb Raider (all of them) were my favorite, but this game is even better, the game mechanics are the same as Tomb Raider, the climbing, using resources to craft arrows, weapons. But the story is way better. I'm only 8% into the story so I still have a lot to do, but right now I'm loving it!! And the graphics are just stunning. Game of the Year!!!
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2017 9:16:41 PM
Posted: 1 month ago

Still playing Horizon Zero Dawn, still love it after 128 hours into it!!! Best Game Ever!!!
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2017 7:42:51 PM
At 12/1/2017 9:16:41 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Still playing Horizon Zero Dawn, still love it after 128 hours into it!!! Best Game Ever!!!

150 hours and 18 minutes later I'm done Horizon Zero Dawn, next game Farcry Primal. Can't wait!!!
Plebidise
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2017 9:13:51 PM
Currently this past 2 weeks I managed to beat Cuphead on the PC, but I managed to progress through most of the great switch games I got.

I managed to cover 2/3rd of the Shrines in Zelda Breath of the Wild, I managed to find quite a bit more Power Moons in Mario Odyssey, and I managed to progress relatively far in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 along with playing some matches of Splatoon 2 and Bomberman R which are pretty good games too (Especially with the recent 2.0.0 update with Bomberman R). I'm exceptionally enjoying my time with the console especially when I usually play on the PC. Now I'm just continuing on with Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2017 2:00:59 PM
At 12/6/2017 9:13:51 PM, Plebidise wrote:
Currently this past 2 weeks I managed to beat Cuphead on the PC, but I managed to progress through most of the great switch games I got.

I managed to cover 2/3rd of the Shrines in Zelda Breath of the Wild, I managed to find quite a bit more Power Moons in Mario Odyssey, and I managed to progress relatively far in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 along with playing some matches of Splatoon 2 and Bomberman R which are pretty good games too (Especially with the recent 2.0.0 update with Bomberman R). I'm exceptionally enjoying my time with the console especially when I usually play on the PC. Now I'm just continuing on with Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Excellent, love seeing what others are playing. I just wish I had more time to play
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2017 3:29:52 PM

Just started Farcry Primal, LOVE this game, never played a Farcry game before but this one is awesome, set in 10,000 BC you are not on top of the food chain, anything can kill you out there. Great game!!
Astr1d
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2017 4:43:15 PM
Now I often play poker online. I practice my skills on 888 poker room, read their sign up guide on https://pokerglobal.info... . Once I found out only 10% of the people that play poker make money. I felt like I needed to be part of that 10%. Also, the feeling I get when I outplay my opponent in heads up is like nothing else. It is like being able to read someone's mind.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 4:44:04 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.19
I've died 385 times and have yet to win. I think I'll stop at 400.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 2:22:53 PM
At 12/26/2017 4:44:04 AM, Leaning wrote:
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.19
I've died 385 times and have yet to win. I think I'll stop at 400.

That doesn't sound fun, all the dying, I would play something else by now as the controller would be smashed through the monitor!!
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 2:50:51 PM
Oh I find it somewhat fun, I also bought a notebook and have been doing a poorly sketched drawing of each new character on each page. If I get to 400 characters I'll be out of room and say I'm done. I find it a bit irritating I haven't beat it, but still a few tries left.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 3:41:15 PM
At 12/27/2017 2:50:51 PM, Leaning wrote:
Oh I find it somewhat fun, I also bought a notebook and have been doing a poorly sketched drawing of each new character on each page. If I get to 400 characters I'll be out of room and say I'm done. I find it a bit irritating I haven't beat it, but still a few tries left.

You must have a lot of patience to keep going like this, I would have snapped already, I hate dying in games, that is why I don't even bother playing platform games, because in those games you fall off a ledge and you are dead, then you do it again and again.

I only play adventure games
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 3:44:45 PM
Well the dungeons and enemies are somewhat randomly generated in DCSS, so it's different enough each time to be entertaining.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 4:54:37 PM
At 12/27/2017 3:44:45 PM, Leaning wrote:
Well the dungeons and enemies are somewhat randomly generated in DCSS, so it's different enough each time to be entertaining.

But all the dying, how do you not go postal, how do you feel any accomplishment when you are dying all the time

By the way, are you a fighter, mage, thief, cleric???
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 4:57:33 PM
Never played Dark Souls before but I hear you die all the time in that, still seems popular. I am accomplishing a notebook, although I might more appreciate winning. Usually I pick one at random to try to keep it interesting for myself.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 5:17:45 PM
At 12/27/2017 4:57:33 PM, Leaning wrote:
Never played Dark Souls before but I hear you die all the time in that, still seems popular. I am accomplishing a notebook, although I might more appreciate winning. Usually I pick one at random to try to keep it interesting for myself.

I refuse to play any of the Dark Souls, I hear they are very hard and you die a lot, no thanks, I prefer Uncharted or Last of Us or Until Dawn type games with stories not constant dying.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2017 9:01:07 PM
Well f***. Last f***ing try just died. F***....

Ah well, notebook is finished.

Eh, think I'll play Warlords 3 Darklords Rising for a bit now. Then maybe Warlords Battlecry series campaigns.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 2:39:41 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 12/30/2017 9:01:07 PM, Leaning wrote:
Well f***. Last f***ing try just died. F***....

Ah well, notebook is finished.

Eh, think I'll play Warlords 3 Darklords Rising for a bit now. Then maybe Warlords Battlecry series campaigns.

Try Far Cry Primal, it's amazing, great world to explore and you don't die, almost never
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 8:20:06 PM
Posted: 1 week ago

I'm now playing Among The Sleep, creepy and awesome!!
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2018 9:27:33 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
Now I'm playing Uncharted The Lost Legacy and I HATE IT!!! Sure the graphics are great and the exploration is fun but the fighting sucks!! They encourage stealth but the guards must have eagle vision because they spot me all the time and then I'm dead as I get riddled with bullets. And fighting back is worthless as the enemies just charge you and your bullets seem to be sucked up like the guys are led sponges and you need to unload a whole clip just to kill one guy, unless you are lucky enough to get a head shot on a guy that is running at you full speed.

The fighting sections in this game suck and are like bottlenecks to a great exploration game. I really hate this game and I'm going to snap the disk like I do with games I hate.

I'M ABOUT TO PEAK HERE, after dying for the 500'th time on the same section. DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME, IT SUCKS!!!