12/19/2017 12:27:30 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Prev episode summary:

Vaarka, TUF, and SupaDudz form an enemy against BryanMullins
Airmax declares war vs Nd2400
Unstobbale causes drama in Dudz Empire.
The Spammers Invade

-inset epic music-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Last Location-

"Oh no oh no!" said Vaarka worryingly. "My beautiful Vaarkania! It can not fall to a bunch of ruthless brutes!"
"Relax! We can fight them. There may be a lot. But we can destroy them." replied Dudz.
"Commence the battle!" shouted Vaarka. The Vatuz Alliance pushes forward.
Occupy the west regions, the troops used their artillery to take out the invaders. There were many there and the Spammers wave shifter around the shore making it harder to aim. The spammers were being taken out one by one with no leader to guide them.
The battles commenced for about 6 days until the spammers were completely crushed. With no one left, the last one fell. The Vatuz Alliance raided the sinking ships to find valuables of gold and iron in their ships. "My we're rich!" exclaimed TUF.

"We can make a profit selling these jewels to the other Empires! We are saved.' replied Vaarka.

'Dilly Dilly!" shouted Dudz.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YYW and the Winner Empire we certainly not winning to the great Disc's. Losing authority, YWW seeks power for the great iLikePie5 and his command. He climbs up to the top of Mount Dead to see him.

"Oh great leader! Will thee help me in my battles versus DD?" asked YYW.
"My child. You have never come to seek help from me. You come here to betray me from your power in the Ddolands!" replied Pie
"I dare not." replied YYW in a hasten voice.
"I see it in your eyes, young child. You use me as a toy! I shall be used by your idiotic games!"
"But I...I..."
"DAMN THEE AS YOU STARTED A GREAT WAR WITH THE MIGHTY PIE'S! BEGONE FOOL." replied YYW as lightning struck the sky. YYW so shocked by the blast fell off the mountain. "Wooahh!" screamed YYW before his hand banged into the ground where he would lose all consciousness.

darkness...darkness...darkness...
August 18th 2018. Airmax's house

"Ah! Danielle! Perfect you come, fancy some tea eh?" asked airmax.
"Not now. I need to tell you something." answered Danielle. airmax pulled up a seat.
"Look airmax. I have known you for so long and I have stood by you for a while. I have been gone for a month for preparing you for this speech."
"What shall thee greatness tell me." asked airmax.
"I can't have you getting mad!" said Danielle.
'Tell me already," shouted airmax.
"Air. I had a connection to you for out my life. You never found out..."
"Found out what?" asked airmax.
"Max. I am your father."
"How how...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" airmax screamed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 15th 2018. Cov Kingdom

"Sir sir. Look over the horizon." said squire #78.
'What can be?" asked Cov. He looked at a giant cloud of orange in the sky. "I don't think it is what I think it is." replied Cov.
An hour later Cov spots a missile heading toward the base.

"RUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!" replies Cov. But it was too late. The explosion had occurred, the red gazed into the eyes of Cov as he met his demise of the Empire that he once created.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 23rd 2018. Ravages of explosion.
A young scavenger was looking by the destroyed Cov City. He discovered a metal object that seemed like a part of the bomb. The scavenger picked it up and took it too his home.
When the scavenger arrived home, he wash and dusted off the part of the missile. There were words on it. The words said this.

Vatuz 101 Missile

End of Episode 2
"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018
"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2017 5:44:37 PM
At 12/19/2017 3:43:10 AM, Mharman wrote:
Danielle's a lesbian though, I really don't see how that could work.

Shet oh well welp ill change to mother
"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018
"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2017 7:58:45 PM
At 12/19/2017 12:27:30 AM, SupaDudz wrote:
Prev episode summary:

Vaarka, TUF, and SupaDudz form an enemy against BryanMullins
Airmax declares war vs Nd2400
Unstobbale causes drama in Dudz Empire.
The Spammers Invade

-inset epic music-

-Last Location-

"Oh no oh no!" said Vaarka worryingly. "My beautiful Vaarkania! It can not fall to a bunch of ruthless brutes!"
"Relax! We can fight them. There may be a lot. But we can destroy them." replied Dudz.
"Commence the battle!" shouted Vaarka. The Vatuz Alliance pushes forward.
Occupy the west regions, the troops used their artillery to take out the invaders. There were many there and the Spammers wave shifter around the shore making it harder to aim. The spammers were being taken out one by one with no leader to guide them.
The battles commenced for about 6 days until the spammers were completely crushed. With no one left, the last one fell. The Vatuz Alliance raided the sinking ships to find valuables of gold and iron in their ships. "My we're rich!" exclaimed TUF.

"We can make a profit selling these jewels to the other Empires! We are saved.' replied Vaarka.

'Dilly Dilly!" shouted Dudz.
YYW and the Winner Empire we certainly not winning to the great Disc's. Losing authority, YWW seeks power for the great iLikePie5 and his command. He climbs up to the top of Mount Dead to see him.

"Oh great leader! Will thee help me in my battles versus DD?" asked YYW.
"My child. You have never come to seek help from me. You come here to betray me from your power in the Ddolands!" replied Pie
"I dare not." replied YYW in a hasten voice.
"I see it in your eyes, young child. You use me as a toy! I shall be used by your idiotic games!"
"But I...I..."
"DAMN THEE AS YOU STARTED A GREAT WAR WITH THE MIGHTY PIE'S! BEGONE FOOL." replied YYW as lightning struck the sky. YYW so shocked by the blast fell off the mountain. "Wooahh!" screamed YYW before his hand banged into the ground where he would lose all consciousness.

darkness...darkness...darkness...
August 18th 2018. Airmax's house

"Ah! Danielle! Perfect you come, fancy some tea eh?" asked airmax.
"Not now. I need to tell you something." answered Danielle. airmax pulled up a seat.
"Look airmax. I have known you for so long and I have stood by you for a while. I have been gone for a month for preparing you for this speech."
"What shall thee greatness tell me." asked airmax.
"I can't have you getting mad!" said Danielle.
'Tell me already," shouted airmax.
"Air. I had a connection to you for out my life. You never found out..."
"Found out what?" asked airmax.
"Max. I am your father."
"How how...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" airmax screamed.
December 15th 2018. Cov Kingdom

"Sir sir. Look over the horizon." said squire #78.
'What can be?" asked Cov. He looked at a giant cloud of orange in the sky. "I don't think it is what I think it is." replied Cov.
An hour later Cov spots a missile heading toward the base.

"RUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!" replies Cov. But it was too late. The explosion had occurred, the red gazed into the eyes of Cov as he met his demise of the Empire that he once created.
December 23rd 2018. Ravages of explosion.
A young scavenger was looking by the destroyed Cov City. He discovered a metal object that seemed like a part of the bomb. The scavenger picked it up and took it too his home.
When the scavenger arrived home, he wash and dusted off the part of the missile. There were words on it. The words said this.

Vatuz 101 Missile

End of Episode 2

Airmax declares war vs Nd2400....
Like the sound of this.....