Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Popsicle jokes

Vaarka
Posts: 13,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2017 11:45:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Just ate my way through a popsicle. Here's the joke on the stick.

"Q: Why did Janeen go into the forest to look for her parents?

A: She wanted to find her family tree."
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Emilrose
Posts: 6,568
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2017 12:20:05 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
You had a Popsicle? That's not fair

I've got a Diet Coke at 1:15 in the morning instead, it's nice and cold tho mmm I love Diet Coke it's better than coffee and normal coke and fanta and everything but can't forget your water either as that keeps you hydrated and cleans all your toxins and helps transports nutrients around your organs so yeah I've got to study tomorrow can't keep distracting myself byee goodnight
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
Gentorev
Posts: 6,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2017 1:11:48 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/25/2017 12:20:05 AM, Emilrose wrote:
You had a Popsicle? That's not fair

I've got a Diet Coke at 1:15 in the morning instead, it's nice and cold tho mmm I love Diet Coke it's better than coffee and normal coke and fanta and everything but can't forget your water either as that keeps you hydrated and cleans all your toxins and helps transports nutrients around your organs so yeah I've got to study tomorrow can't keep distracting myself byee goodnight

Having observed that elephants drink only water and not wanting to look like an elephant, I try to stay away from water and stick to my daily liquid intake of Alcohol.
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
Vaarka
Posts: 13,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2017 8:19:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
How do skeletons communicate?

Cell Bone
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
GrimlyF
Posts: 1,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2017 10:19:59 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 9/16/2017 8:19:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
How do skeletons communicate?

Cell Bone

You are very punny, my dear sir. There is already a thread for Puns extant.
Vaarka
Posts: 13,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2017 1:22:04 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 9/16/2017 10:19:59 PM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 9/16/2017 8:19:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
How do skeletons communicate?

Cell Bone

You are very punny, my dear sir. There is already a thread for Puns extant.

I'm posting jokes from popsicle sticks (from popsicles that I eat)
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
GrimlyF
Posts: 1,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2017 2:32:54 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 9/17/2017 1:22:04 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/16/2017 10:19:59 PM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 9/16/2017 8:19:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
How do skeletons communicate?

Cell Bone

You are very punny, my dear sir. There is already a thread for Puns extant.

I'm posting jokes from popsicle sticks (from popsicles that I eat)

I fear for your health, young Vaarka, ( and your waistband ) those Lolly freezes can be killers.
Vaarka
Posts: 13,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2017 3:45:18 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 9/17/2017 2:32:54 PM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 9/17/2017 1:22:04 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/16/2017 10:19:59 PM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 9/16/2017 8:19:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
How do skeletons communicate?

Cell Bone

You are very punny, my dear sir. There is already a thread for Puns extant.

I'm posting jokes from popsicle sticks (from popsicles that I eat)

I fear for your health, young Vaarka, ( and your waistband ) those Lolly freezes can be killers.

I've only posted two jokes in this thread, lol
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
GrimlyF
Posts: 1,305
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2017 12:50:37 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 9/17/2017 3:45:18 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/17/2017 2:32:54 PM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 9/17/2017 1:22:04 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/16/2017 10:19:59 PM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 9/16/2017 8:19:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
How do skeletons communicate?

Cell Bone

You are very punny, my dear sir. There is already a thread for Puns extant.

I'm posting jokes from popsicle sticks (from popsicles that I eat)

I fear for your health, young Vaarka, ( and your waistband ) those Lolly freezes can be killers.

I've only posted two jokes in this thread, lol

Yes, and you can give up popsicles anytime you choose. Get help while you can.
Gentorev
Posts: 6,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2017 4:57:50 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
A little 4 year old girl eating a popsicle, said to her 5 year old boy friend; "I found a condom in an old ice box down the back yard," To which the young boy responded; "Wh, Wha, What, What's, what's an ice box?"
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
carljoseph0421
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2017 5:19:58 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Being funny is really hard when your a serious type of person but what if this tips can help you a lot!.
Try to Remember Funny Moments in Your Life
Learn to Laugh at Yourself by Making Jokes at Your Own Expense
Try Using Your Body Language to be Funny
Exaggerate a Little Bit
Learn Some Jokes
Don"t Use Mocking or Belittling Humor
Watch Movies or Read Books
The Perfect Timing for Your Joke is the Key
Try to Sense Your Audience
Think Funny by Looking at the Funny Side of about Almost Everything
When a Person is Rude to You or Annoys You, Answer Them with Humor Rather Than Aggression
Learn to Evaluate the Situation before Making a Joke
Laugh at Other People"s Jokes
Surround Yourself with People that Have a Positive Outlook on Life
Be Positive and Enthusiastic

Let me know if these tips work!
https://ponbee.com...
carljoseph0421
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2017 5:43:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
This also made my day!

Take your risks now, as you grow older you become more fearful and less flexible. And I mean that literally. I hurt my knee this week on the treadmill, and it wasn"t even on.