Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2017 3:40:55 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Son: "Mother you're pregnant again!"

Mother: "Yes son! I am, it must be something in the air."

Son: "Yea, Your bloody legs."
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2017 9:50:22 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
MOTHER: Why are you digging that hole in the yard?

SON: Because I'm burying my canary.

MOTHER: But why such a big hole for such a little bird?

SON: Because it's inside your rotten tomcat.
The S-word of God. The sharp two edged Tongue, that cuts all the way through to the division of the Soul and the spirit.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2017 7:41:22 AM
Son to mother......When my pet rooster died with his legs sticking up in the air, dad said that was because god could reach down and grab his feet and pull him up to heaven.

So last night, when you were lying in bed with your legs sticking up in the air, crying out; "O god I'm coming, I'm coming" you were lucky uncle bob was holding you down, otherwise we would have lost you for sure.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2017 11:21:06 AM
Son......... Mother, I've just discovered the meaning of the word ['POLITICS']

Mother........ And what is the meaning of the word my son?

Son..........Well Poli=Poly, comes from the Latin, 'MANY' and tics are blood sucking creatures.
Brock1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2017 11:19:51 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Listen this game are not high concept game,is very simple game,many players play and share this game,click his visit http://theyahtzee.com... and win more free game,thank a lot,i think you like this visit.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 1:54:42 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
[Son to mother]: Mummy, what is the three words that you don't want to hear daddy say when you are having sex?

[Mother to son]: The three words I do not want to hear him say when I am having sex, are; "HONEY I'M HOME."