Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2017 2:56:14 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Masterful you better not derail this one

Bill woke up and saw...
: At 5/16/2018 5:08:42 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
: : At 4/29/2018 9:49:29 PM, Mharman wrote:
: : Why the AMA at such a weird number of posts?
: Because I wanted attention, and I wanted it now.

meme
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2017 6:33:51 AM
At 12/3/2017 2:56:14 AM, Mharman wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

The great blue dragon in repose its scales resplendent in the dappled light of the forest morning
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol
levi_smiles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2017 7:49:01 PM
At 12/5/2017 6:33:51 AM, SecularMerlin wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

The great blue dragon in repose its scales resplendent in the dappled light of the forest morning

"Good morning, little man," said the dragon, her voice like steel on stone, startling a murder of crows from the grey boughs of yellow aspens. Bill wrinkled his nose at the burnt ozone of her breath and stood.

"Mourning for whom, serpent?" Bill croaked, his voice choked from sleep and fear, his green eyes fixing on hers, his right hand feeling for the hilt on his hip.
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2017 8:04:27 PM
At 12/5/2017 7:49:01 PM, levi_smiles wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

"Good morning, little man," said the dragon, her voice like steel on stone, startling a murder of crows from the grey boughs of yellow aspens. Bill wrinkled his nose at the burnt ozone of her breath and stood.

"Mourning for whom, serpent?" Bill croaked, his voice choked from sleep and fear, his green eyes fixing on hers, his right hand feeling for the hilt on his hip.

He grasped desperately at his side in vain.
"Looking for this?" The dragon chortle claws clicking on the golden filigree of the mighty blade.
-Socrates

-Lewis Carrol
levi_smiles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2017 9:17:51 PM
At 12/5/2017 8:04:27 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

"Looking for this?" The dragon chortle claws clicking on the golden filigree of the mighty blade.

Bill's visage hardened, rage consumed fatigue and fear.

"Great Worm," Bill spoke proud, "There is no honor in creeping up on the sleeping, no dignity in the stealing of swords. You hold in your decrepit claw the Durenthal, blade of ancient name and reputation, smithed from the forges of Ozox, tempered in the blood of witches."

Bill crossed his arms across his chest. His pupils narrowed to black grains.

"That golden prize is mine by right of weregild, wrested as it was from the skeletal hand of King Korto's shadow in the barrows of Shallowdun. Unhand my possession, Queen of Lizards, and permit me free passage, else Durnthal's legend be increased today by a fresh baptism in your black heart's blood."
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2017 3:40:46 PM
At 12/5/2017 9:17:51 PM, levi_smiles wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

"Great Worm," Bill spoke proud, "There is no honor in creeping up on the sleeping, no dignity in the stealing of swords. You hold in your decrepit claw the Durenthal, blade of ancient name and reputation, smithed from the forges of Ozox, tempered in the blood of witches."

"That golden prize is mine by right of weregild, wrested as it was from the skeletal hand of King Korto's shadow in the barrows of Shallowdun. Unhand my possession, Queen of Lizards, and permit me free passage, else Durnthal's legend be increased today by a fresh baptism in your black heart's blood."

"Queen of lizards?" She hissed then laughed again, oily smoke drinking up into the air over her scaly lip. "I like that, but I'm afraid I must decline. This blade will look splendid in my hoard."

She made what for her bulk was really small shift of her coils and the Durenthal disappeared beneath her.

"By the way your horse was delicious but your Manservent was a bit grisly. "
-Socrates

-Lewis Carrol
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2017 9:34:47 PM
At 12/6/2017 3:40:46 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

"Queen of lizards?" She hissed then laughed again, oily smoke drinking up into the air over her scaly lip. "I like that, but I'm afraid I must decline. This blade will look splendid in my hoard."

She made what for her bulk was really small shift of her coils and the Durenthal disappeared beneath her.

Bill felt the sting of the cut on his cheek even before he heard the twang of the bowstring, then an arrow appeared as if by magic quivering in the shoulder of the great wyrm!
-Socrates

-Lewis Carrol
Achilees11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2017 6:20:02 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 12/8/2017 9:34:47 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

Bill felt the sting of the cut on his cheek even before he heard the twang of the bowstring, then an arrow appeared as if by magic quivering in the shoulder of the great wyrm!

Bill was in amazement. "By what means has this arrow appeared?", he thought. He now ran and jumped off a nearby cliff, yet the dragon flew under him and saved him.
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2017 6:44:56 AM
At 12/19/2017 6:20:02 AM, Achilees11 wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

Bill was in amazement. "By what means has this arrow appeared?", he thought. He now ran and jumped off a nearby cliff, yet the dragon flew under him and saved him.

Bill looked down and saw the troop of dwarves crossbowmen striding out of the forest and his heart sank. They were to late.to save him. As the dragon plunged into the clouds he knew the only reason she had saved him was to devour him at her leisure. Worse his mighty sword.had been left behind on the forested cliff!
-Socrates

-Lewis Carrol
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 2:47:03 AM
At 12/19/2017 6:44:56 AM, SecularMerlin wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

Bill looked down and saw the troop of dwarves crossbowmen striding out of the forest and his heart sank. They were to late.to save him. As the dragon plunged into the clouds he knew the only reason she had saved him was to devour him at her leisure. Worse his mighty sword.had been left behind on the forested cliff!

the dragon chokes on him and dies then he get out of da mouth he fall to the death

da end
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 4:35:54 AM
At 12/21/2017 2:47:03 AM, SupaDudz wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

the dragon chokes on him and dies then he get out of da mouth he fall to the death

da end

Boo on this ending sir. Boo I say. We didn't even get to thirty posts.
-Socrates

-Lewis Carrol
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 11:38:28 PM

Bill woke up and saw...

da end

"Da end... it is not." words rung inside Bill's ear as a light blinded him.

Before he knew it, he was laying on the ground, with a beautiful angel standing over him.
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2018 11:32:54 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 12/29/2017 11:38:28 PM, yomama12 wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

da end

Before he knew it, he was laying on the ground, with a beautiful angel standing over him.

The end.
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2018 1:07:33 AM
At 2/3/2018 11:32:54 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 12/29/2017 11:38:28 PM, yomama12 wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

da end

The end.

He choked on semen, and here is how it happened
People Saying Stuff

"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018

Popular Opinion on Supa

"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
"That idiot didn't even tell us. Sad."-Pie

Since the opinion is strong...why not a shameless plug

https://www.youtube.com...

SUBSCRIBE
debatemoez
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2018 3:34:46 PM

Bill woke up and saw...

the ceiling of the same room he had been waking up in for as long as he had been living his long, dull, and increasingly disappointing life. He shut his eyes and held them shut. He took in a deep enough breath to make his lungs burn and held that. He withdrew into the vast spaces of his mind, searching for the joy he kept in reserve. All at once, he opened his eyes wide, blew the breath out as if to expel all poisons and wooped with a fraction of joy measurable in millimeters, flung his blankets back and, jumped out of bed and landed on the floor with purpose. Then, he lived. He lived another day searching for his reason for being. Bill, you are much to deep for your own good.
inuerfaise
SteelPelican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2018 9:09:11 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 2/16/2018 3:34:46 PM, debatemoez wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

the ceiling of the same room he had been waking up in for as long as he had been living his long, dull, and increasingly disappointing life. He shut his eyes and held them shut. He took in a deep enough breath to make his lungs burn and held that. He withdrew into the vast spaces of his mind, searching for the joy he kept in reserve. All at once, he opened his eyes wide, blew the breath out as if to expel all poisons and wooped with a fraction of joy measurable in millimeters, flung his blankets back and, jumped out of bed and landed on the floor with purpose. Then, he lived. He lived another day searching for his reason for being. Bill, you are much to deep for your own good.

Bill was exhilarated with this new feeling. He had to go and do something! He walked up to the door and tried to open it. It was locked, and was made out of metal bars. Bill was in prison.
debatemoez
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2018 11:33:18 PM
At 2/18/2018 9:09:11 PM, SteelPelican wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

Bill was exhilarated with this new feeling. He had to go and do something! He walked up to the door and tried to open it. It was locked, and was made out of metal bars. Bill was in prison.

Defeated, Bill's body sunk as if into the floor and he was barely able to shuffle back to his punishingly hard mattress on the cot that would be his coffin and fell.
inuerfaise
WOLF.J
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 9:39:15 PM
At 2/18/2018 11:33:18 PM, debatemoez wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

Defeated, Bill's body sunk as if into the floor and he was barely able to shuffle back to his punishingly hard mattress on the cot that would be his coffin and fell.

And then he woke up for real, you see Bill suffers from sleep terrors, sleep paralysis and insomnia induced narcolepsy. Bill is not very emotional stable at the moment, he found his wife, Billie, is sleeping with Bill's dad, Will . He went nuts and took too much pills. They might refer him to a psychiatrist
debatemoez
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 10:08:36 PM
At 2/28/2018 9:39:15 PM, WOLF.J wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

And then he woke up for real, you see Bill suffers from sleep terrors, sleep paralysis and insomnia induced narcolepsy. Bill is not very emotional stable at the moment, he found his wife, Billie, is sleeping with Bill's dad, Will . He went nuts and took too much pills. They might refer him to a psychiatrist

Except that Bill's Dad, Will, is the family psychiatrist so Bill has to wait until his referral can reach a different psychiatrist in town. 'this town,' thought Bill. 'I need to get out of here.' 'As soon as one person hears this - I'm doomed to the gossip chain.' 'No wonder I'm nuts!'
inuerfaise
WOLF.J
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2018 10:43:30 PM
At 2/28/2018 10:08:36 PM, debatemoez wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

And then he woke up for real, you see Bill suffers from sleep terrors, sleep paralysis and insomnia induced narcolepsy. Bill is not very emotionally stable at the moment, he found his wife, Billie, is sleeping with Bill's dad, Will . He went nuts and took too much pills. They might refer him to a psychiatrist

Except that Bill's Dad, Will, is the family psychiatrist so Bill has to wait until his referral can reach a different psychiatrist in town. 'this town,' thought Bill. 'I need to get out of here.' 'As soon as one person hears this - I'm doomed to the gossip chain.' 'No wonder I'm nuts!'

Fast forward 3 weeks...

Our Bill is sitting in a prison cell having slashed his wife and dad to death in rage after he found out Billie was pregnant with Will's child. He somehow could not help but feel like he has been here in jail before. All alone in solitary confinement, Bill begins to befriend the wall and constantly scratches at it with his nails. That irritates the officer, eventually things get out of hand, and the officer begins to rape him. Traumatised by the experience, Bill attempts suicide by self suffocation. Will he wake up/survive?. If so, will he be transferred to a mental institution facility? Find out next time on "the life of Bill"...
SteelPelican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 1:57:40 AM
At 2/28/2018 10:43:30 PM, WOLF.J wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

And then he woke up for real, you see Bill suffers from sleep terrors, sleep paralysis and insomnia induced narcolepsy. Bill is not very emotionally stable at the moment, he found his wife, Billie, is sleeping with Bill's dad, Will . He went nuts and took too much pills. They might refer him to a psychiatrist

Fast forward 3 weeks...

Our Bill is sitting in a prison cell having slashed his wife and dad to death in rage after he found out Billie was pregnant with Will's child. He somehow could not help but feel like he has been here in jail before. All alone in solitary confinement, Bill begins to befriend the wall and constantly scratches at it with his nails. That irritates the officer, eventually things get out of hand, and the officer begins to rape him. Traumatised by the experience, Bill attempts suicide by self suffocation. Will he wake up/survive?. If so, will he be transferred to a mental institution facility? Find out next time on "the life of Bill"...

The narrator stops and looks at everyone. He screams, "Is this the best we have?!? Why do people even watch our show?". Startled, the directors and screen writers make a new plan.

Bill wakes up in a small, cramped space. It is pitch black. Feeling around in his pocket, Bill finds.......
WOLF.J
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 2:19:37 AM
At 3/1/2018 1:57:40 AM, SteelPelican wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

Fast forward 3 weeks...

The narrator stops and looks at everyone. He screams, "Is this the best we have?!? Why do people even watch our show?". Startled, the directors and screen writers make a new plan.

Bill wakes up in a small, cramped space. It is pitch black. Feeling around in his pocket, Bill finds.......

..himself on a secluded island, most probably Nengo Nengo Atoll, apparently the writing staff told him to take a sabatical. But Bill cant remember how he got there bcos of his aforementioned sleep conditions.
Minddagger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 3:56:05 AM
At 3/1/2018 2:19:37 AM, WOLF.J wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

Fast forward 3 weeks...

..himself on a secluded island, most probably Nengo Nengo Atoll, apparently the writing staff told him to take a sabatical. But Bill cant remember how he got there bcos of his aforementioned sleep conditions.

Suddenly, Docter Who Showed up, "hello my fine fellow" the doctor said, i have gotten tired of women, i want to mix it up a bit and try it with men as well, if you date me ill net you out of the island, what do ya say?"

Bill is unsure of himself, eventually, confident with his answer, he says...
WOLF.J
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 6:21:07 AM
At 3/1/2018 3:56:05 AM, Minddagger wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

Fast forward 3 weeks...

Suddenly, Docter Who Showed up, "hello my fine fellow" the doctor said, i have gotten tired of women, i want to mix it up a bit and try it with men as well, if you date me ill net you out of the island, what do ya say?"

"nah you're alright, I want an early night. Got to feed the ducks". The doc looked on in amusement, especially since there were no ducks about. He then went back in to his stupid box and Bill carried on with his day. Until,,,
Minddagger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2018 12:49:57 PM
At 3/1/2018 6:21:07 AM, WOLF.J wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

Fast forward 3 weeks...

"nah you're alright, I want an early night. Got to feed the ducks". The doc looked on in amusement, especially since there were no ducks about. He then went back in to his stupid box and Bill carried on with his day. Until,,,

Doctor who's stupid box malfunctioned and sped right at him, with the resources around him, he...
WOLF.J
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2018 8:04:03 PM
At 3/1/2018 12:49:57 PM, Minddagger wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

Fast forward 3 weeks...

Doctor who's stupid box malfunctioned and sped right at him, with the resources around him, he...

found a dildo, yep they had a great night. Everything was bless, until...
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2018 7:10:00 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 3/3/2018 8:04:03 PM, WOLF.J wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

Fast forward 3 weeks...

found a dildo, yep they had a great night. Everything was bless, until...

a zombie came out out of nowhere. He killed the zombie, and then went on with his life.

THE END.
: At 5/16/2018 5:08:42 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
: : At 4/29/2018 9:49:29 PM, Mharman wrote:
: : Why the AMA at such a weird number of posts?
: Because I wanted attention, and I wanted it now.

meme
declan_mcginty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2018 1:05:40 AM
Posted: 2 months ago

Bill woke up and saw...

Fast forward 3 weeks...

quickly built a time machine which took him back in time thirty seconds in time. he jumped out of the time machine and yelled "Doctor! wait! I changed my mind... I want a bit of intimacy..."

the doctor jumped, slightly startled, and came out of his TARDIS before he managed to make it malfunction. Bill said, "can I borrow your machine box thingy so I can get my sword back? a dragon stole it."
Yip