Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2017 6:33:51 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/3/2017 2:56:14 AM, Mharman wrote:
Masterful you better not derail this one

Bill woke up and saw...

The great blue dragon in repose its scales resplendent in the dappled light of the forest morning
levi_smiles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2017 7:49:01 PM
At 12/5/2017 6:33:51 AM, SecularMerlin wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

The great blue dragon in repose its scales resplendent in the dappled light of the forest morning

"Good morning, little man," said the dragon, her voice like steel on stone, startling a murder of crows from the grey boughs of yellow aspens. Bill wrinkled his nose at the burnt ozone of her breath and stood.

"Mourning for whom, serpent?" Bill croaked, his voice choked from sleep and fear, his green eyes fixing on hers, his right hand feeling for the hilt on his hip.
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2017 8:04:27 PM
At 12/5/2017 7:49:01 PM, levi_smiles wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

"Good morning, little man," said the dragon, her voice like steel on stone, startling a murder of crows from the grey boughs of yellow aspens. Bill wrinkled his nose at the burnt ozone of her breath and stood.

"Mourning for whom, serpent?" Bill croaked, his voice choked from sleep and fear, his green eyes fixing on hers, his right hand feeling for the hilt on his hip.

He grasped desperately at his side in vain.
"Looking for this?" The dragon chortle claws clicking on the golden filigree of the mighty blade.
levi_smiles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2017 9:17:51 PM
At 12/5/2017 8:04:27 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

"Looking for this?" The dragon chortle claws clicking on the golden filigree of the mighty blade.

Bill's visage hardened, rage consumed fatigue and fear.

"Great Worm," Bill spoke proud, "There is no honor in creeping up on the sleeping, no dignity in the stealing of swords. You hold in your decrepit claw the Durenthal, blade of ancient name and reputation, smithed from the forges of Ozox, tempered in the blood of witches."

Bill crossed his arms across his chest. His pupils narrowed to black grains.

"That golden prize is mine by right of weregild, wrested as it was from the skeletal hand of King Korto's shadow in the barrows of Shallowdun. Unhand my possession, Queen of Lizards, and permit me free passage, else Durnthal's legend be increased today by a fresh baptism in your black heart's blood."
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2017 3:40:46 PM
At 12/5/2017 9:17:51 PM, levi_smiles wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

"Great Worm," Bill spoke proud, "There is no honor in creeping up on the sleeping, no dignity in the stealing of swords. You hold in your decrepit claw the Durenthal, blade of ancient name and reputation, smithed from the forges of Ozox, tempered in the blood of witches."

"That golden prize is mine by right of weregild, wrested as it was from the skeletal hand of King Korto's shadow in the barrows of Shallowdun. Unhand my possession, Queen of Lizards, and permit me free passage, else Durnthal's legend be increased today by a fresh baptism in your black heart's blood."

"Queen of lizards?" She hissed then laughed again, oily smoke drinking up into the air over her scaly lip. "I like that, but I'm afraid I must decline. This blade will look splendid in my hoard."

She made what for her bulk was really small shift of her coils and the Durenthal disappeared beneath her.

"By the way your horse was delicious but your Manservent was a bit grisly. "
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2017 9:34:47 PM
At 12/6/2017 3:40:46 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

"Queen of lizards?" She hissed then laughed again, oily smoke drinking up into the air over her scaly lip. "I like that, but I'm afraid I must decline. This blade will look splendid in my hoard."

She made what for her bulk was really small shift of her coils and the Durenthal disappeared beneath her.

Bill felt the sting of the cut on his cheek even before he heard the twang of the bowstring, then an arrow appeared as if by magic quivering in the shoulder of the great wyrm!
Achilees11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2017 6:20:02 AM
At 12/8/2017 9:34:47 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

Bill felt the sting of the cut on his cheek even before he heard the twang of the bowstring, then an arrow appeared as if by magic quivering in the shoulder of the great wyrm!

Bill was in amazement. "By what means has this arrow appeared?", he thought. He now ran and jumped off a nearby cliff, yet the dragon flew under him and saved him.
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2017 6:44:56 AM
At 12/19/2017 6:20:02 AM, Achilees11 wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

Bill was in amazement. "By what means has this arrow appeared?", he thought. He now ran and jumped off a nearby cliff, yet the dragon flew under him and saved him.

Bill looked down and saw the troop of dwarves crossbowmen striding out of the forest and his heart sank. They were to late.to save him. As the dragon plunged into the clouds he knew the only reason she had saved him was to devour him at her leisure. Worse his mighty sword.had been left behind on the forested cliff!
SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 2:47:03 AM
At 12/19/2017 6:44:56 AM, SecularMerlin wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

Bill looked down and saw the troop of dwarves crossbowmen striding out of the forest and his heart sank. They were to late.to save him. As the dragon plunged into the clouds he knew the only reason she had saved him was to devour him at her leisure. Worse his mighty sword.had been left behind on the forested cliff!

the dragon chokes on him and dies then he get out of da mouth he fall to the death

da end
Clash of DDO Officially Postponed
DDO FORTNITE http://www.debate.org...
I'm a proud greek, so what

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Supa, don't be stupid."-Khaos
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2017 4:35:54 AM
At 12/21/2017 2:47:03 AM, SupaDudz wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

the dragon chokes on him and dies then he get out of da mouth he fall to the death

da end

Boo on this ending sir. Boo I say. We didn't even get to thirty posts.
yomama12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 11:38:28 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 12/21/2017 2:47:03 AM, SupaDudz wrote:

Bill woke up and saw...

da end

"Da end... it is not." words rung inside Bill's ear as a light blinded him.

Before he knew it, he was laying on the ground, with a beautiful angel standing over him.
"Psycotic. Thats a three syllable word that explains ideas too big for little minds" -Alexander Luthor

"I choose not to take sides. No matter which I choose, someone's gonna be pissy with me." -Me.

"If I had wanted to be sober, I wouldn't have gotten drunk." -Unity

"Some people say I'm not smart. Those people get my fist." -Farkas