Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Perfect 9/11 Jokes: The Perfect Inside Job!

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Posts: 74
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 4:41:35 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
1. Why was it called the World Trade Center?
A: When the towers fall down, the stocks go up!

2. Why did nobody die on 9/11?
A: Because not everyone had a calculator.

3. Who was Osama Bin Laden?
A: Never mind, we had to throw him away.

4. What's the difference between 9/11 and a cow?
A: You can stop milking it after 10 years.

5. Why did they fall out of the twin towers?
A: To go to Wall Street.
Bryan Mullins The Hero of America's Children

The person who has proven The Roast Game as FACT!
SecularMerlin
Posts: 5,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2017 5:43:21 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 12/22/2017 4:41:35 AM, BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 wrote:
1. Why was it called the World Trade Center?
A: When the towers fall down, the stocks go up!

2. Why did nobody die on 9/11?
A: Because not everyone had a calculator.

3. Who was Osama Bin Laden?
A: Never mind, we had to throw him away.

4. What's the difference between 9/11 and a cow?
A: You can stop milking it after 10 years.

5. Why did they fall out of the twin towers?
A: To go to Wall Street.

What's the difference between science and religion?

Science flies you to the moon
Religion flies you into buildings
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Posts: 74
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 12:59:47 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 12/23/2017 5:43:21 AM, SecularMerlin wrote:
At 12/22/2017 4:41:35 AM, BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 wrote:
1. Why was it called the World Trade Center?
A: When the towers fall down, the stocks go up!

2. Why did nobody die on 9/11?
A: Because not everyone had a calculator.

3. Who was Osama Bin Laden?
A: Never mind, we had to throw him away.

4. What's the difference between 9/11 and a cow?
A: You can stop milking it after 10 years.

5. Why did they fall out of the twin towers?
A: To go to Wall Street.

What's the difference between science and religion?

Science flies you to the moon
Religion flies you into buildings

Why was 9/11 considered pornographic?

Because it was an inside job!
Bryan Mullins The Hero of America's Children

The person who has proven The Roast Game as FACT!
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Posts: 74
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 1:08:53 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
So, they were considered twin towers, right?
So, when they fell down, America had an abortion.

What do you call the twin towers?
The penis of America.

What did Osama Bin Laden say before he died?
Tell my twins, I failed them as a father.

Why was it on September 11th?
Because everyone called 911.

What did President Bush did when 9/11 happened?
He hid in one.

What's the difference between 9/11 and Bush?
There was no bush or trees.
Bryan Mullins The Hero of America's Children

The person who has proven The Roast Game as FACT!
SupaDudz
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2018 5:06:15 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
What do you call idiot that makes 9/11 jokes
Yourself hahahaha
"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018
"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
SecularMerlin
Posts: 5,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2018 7:21:24 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 1/7/2018 5:06:15 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
What do you call idiot that makes 9/11 jokes
Yourself hahahaha

In some situations you can laugh or cry. Whenever possible I choose laughter. My grandmother died of cancer. Now I make jokes about cancer. I feel that it takes away its psychological power over me.
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol