that time of year

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2017 5:46:57 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To My Republican Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2018 5:02:45 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 12/22/2017 5:46:57 AM, sadolite wrote:

|TRIGGERED|
: At 5/16/2018 5:08:42 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
: : At 4/29/2018 9:49:29 PM, Mharman wrote:
: : Why the AMA at such a weird number of posts?
: Because I wanted attention, and I wanted it now.

meme
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2018 5:19:40 PM
Posted: 5 months ago

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

Gosh, your posts truly suck.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2018 3:55:07 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 1/27/2018 5:19:40 PM, inferno wrote:

Gosh, your posts truly suck.

Learned from the master >>>> YOU
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.