Total Posts:86|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 56.1: ENDGAME

Vaarka
Posts: 12,421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 12:57:49 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Mafia Wins!!!

TOWN


Pie - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

Grey - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

Breaking - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

Warren (Geo) - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

ten (Disc) - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

Mharman - You are a Tracker. Each night you may select a player. You will learn who they visited, but not what action(s) they took. You win with the Town.

Cove - You are a Doctor. Each night you may select a player. This player will be protected from lethal actions during that night. You may not self-target. You win with the Town.

MAFIA

SupaDudz - You are a Goon. You have no special abilities. You win with the Mafia.

TUF - You are a Goon. You have no special abilities. You win with the Mafia.

-

Good news:

FOR ONCE, I HAVE THE SECOND GAME READY PRIOR TO THE FIRST GAME ENDING

be proud of me...

Game two will (hopefully) be going up tomorrow!
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
TUF
Posts: 23,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 1:34:37 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
Mafia MVP was coveny. Totally distracted and dis-oriented the town with his insane ravings to the point where everyone went inactive. GG town, and good job on the unintentional team work coveny, it was great working with you!
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
ILikePie5
Posts: 1,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 1:54:20 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 1:34:37 AM, TUF wrote:
Mafia MVP was coveny. Totally distracted and dis-oriented the town with his insane ravings to the point where everyone went inactive. GG town, and good job on the unintentional team work coveny, it was great working with you!

I was kinda sus of Supa, cause he was on almost all of the wagons, but let it go cause he was a rookie. Looks like I was wrong. Coveny kinda screwed town over.

Did y'all randomly kill Mharman, or did you have a guess that he was tracker.
Coveny
Posts: 701
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 1:56:51 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 1:34:37 AM, TUF wrote:
Mafia MVP was coveny. Totally distracted and dis-oriented the town with his insane ravings to the point where everyone went inactive. GG town, and good job on the unintentional team work coveny, it was great working with you!

I'll gladly accept the "insane ravings" title from someone with a worldview that everything is about lying and selling. I don't want to ever be considered sane in that world, so you are correct on that assessment. I did however underestimated how abusive you would be to win the game, I guess that means I overestimated your self esteem, so man enjoy your win... you need it more than I do. Can't believe you are still throwing barbs at me even after the game is over. Man you are a dick.
ForDebating.com is coming in February. (hopefully) A head to head debating website that I hope to populate with intelligent critical thinkers who debate interesting and controversial topics.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com...
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com...
Comparison chart - https://docs.google.com...
TUF
Posts: 23,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 1:58:33 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 1:54:20 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
At 12/16/2017 1:34:37 AM, TUF wrote:
Mafia MVP was coveny. Totally distracted and dis-oriented the town with his insane ravings to the point where everyone went inactive. GG town, and good job on the unintentional team work coveny, it was great working with you!

I was kinda sus of Supa, cause he was on almost all of the wagons, but let it go cause he was a rookie. Looks like I was wrong. Coveny kinda screwed town over.

Did y'all randomly kill Mharman, or did you have a guess that he was tracker.

It was an educated guess, but it was mostly luck. Mharman was adamant about not replacing out, even though he wasn't being very active. I figured if he was just a regular vanilla he probably wouldn't care so much about being replaced and was excited to play because he was a power role. We were lucky that this theory was right. Plus we didn't think he was likely to be docced by coveny so it was worth killing him.
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
TUF
Posts: 23,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 2:04:57 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 1:56:51 AM, Coveny wrote:
At 12/16/2017 1:34:37 AM, TUF wrote:
Mafia MVP was coveny. Totally distracted and dis-oriented the town with his insane ravings to the point where everyone went inactive. GG town, and good job on the unintentional team work coveny, it was great working with you!

I'll gladly accept the "insane ravings" title from someone with a worldview that everything is about lying and selling.

I mean I was mafia, so I wouldn't take most of the in game stuff I said seriously. The goal is literally to BS yourself to victory. I got you talking and got you into debate mode, which was good as it got people really dis-interested in the game. Common scum play tactic, it worked on you because you were so new.

I don't want to ever be considered sane in that world, so you are correct on that assessment. I did however underestimated how abusive you would be to win the game, I guess that means I overestimated your self esteem, so man enjoy your win...

That's funny, because you were literally bragging about being right after DP1 even though A. I was scum so I am supposed to be pushing mis-lynches, and B. DD was your major lynch candidate and he was still town XD

you need it more than I do. Can't believe you are still throwing barbs at me even after the game is over. Man you are a dick.

I am sorry man, no hard feelings. Mafia is a game that is very manipulation heavy, so you kind of have to be an assertive @sshole sometimes. I get that it's not your type of game, but after a while you kind of get used to that playstyle and can call it out easier. It wasn't really a barb though, you genuinely helped scum even if it was un-intentional and out of in-experience. I wouldn't take it too hard, you obviously didn't like the game, which is fine. GG, and good luck to you in your future endeavors.
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
Coveny
Posts: 701
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 2:31:36 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 2:04:57 AM, TUF wrote:
At 12/16/2017 1:56:51 AM, Coveny wrote:
At 12/16/2017 1:34:37 AM, TUF wrote:
Mafia MVP was coveny. Totally distracted and dis-oriented the town with his insane ravings to the point where everyone went inactive. GG town, and good job on the unintentional team work coveny, it was great working with you!

I'll gladly accept the "insane ravings" title from someone with a worldview that everything is about lying and selling.

I mean I was mafia, so I wouldn't take most of the in game stuff I said seriously. The goal is literally to BS yourself to victory. I got you talking and got you into debate mode, which was good as it got people really dis-interested in the game. Common scum play tactic, it worked on you because you were so new.

Had you just lied we wouldn't be having this discussion. You were abusive, and to do that just to win a game is a dick move... own it.


I don't want to ever be considered sane in that world, so you are correct on that assessment. I did however underestimated how abusive you would be to win the game, I guess that means I overestimated your self esteem, so man enjoy your win...

That's funny, because you were literally bragging about being right after DP1 even though A. I was scum so I am supposed to be pushing mis-lynches, and B. DD was your major lynch candidate and he was still town XD

When I caught on to you stirring the pot I upped your mafia factor, but because you were such a dick I assumed you had enough self esteem that you wouldn't use a abusive tactic to win a game. I was wrong, and will credit you with "selling" your abusive gambit to get you the win, doesn't change how I feel about a person who would use those sorts of tactics to get a win.


you need it more than I do. Can't believe you are still throwing barbs at me even after the game is over. Man you are a dick.

I am sorry man, no hard feelings. Mafia is a game that is very manipulation heavy, so you kind of have to be an assertive @sshole sometimes. I get that it's not your type of game, but after a while you kind of get used to that playstyle and can call it out easier. It wasn't really a barb though, you genuinely helped scum even if it was un-intentional and out of in-experience. I wouldn't take it too hard, you obviously didn't like the game, which is fine. GG, and good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Dude you're not sorry, stop lying. Had you been sorry you wouldn't have posted that parting shot now that the game was over. You only posted that to throw salt in the wound and gloat. Own it.
ForDebating.com is coming in February. (hopefully) A head to head debating website that I hope to populate with intelligent critical thinkers who debate interesting and controversial topics.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com...
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com...
Comparison chart - https://docs.google.com...
TUF
Posts: 23,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 3:03:47 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 2:31:36 AM, Coveny wrote:

Lol I get it. Your mad. Some people taking losing hard, I understand. I seriously don't have any negative personal feelings towards you, if you want to towards me, that's your own baggage. Again GG, good luck in your future endeavors. I am going to cease talking to you for now since you are obviously in a sh1tty mood xD
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
TUF
Posts: 23,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 3:04:39 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
I seriously just said the dude was stubborn and it's like I burned his house down hahaha
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
Coveny
Posts: 701
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 3:51:41 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 3:04:39 AM, TUF wrote:
I seriously just said the dude was stubborn and it's like I burned his house down hahaha

You seriously did not just say I was stubborn, you were a dick. Quit lying for half a breath and own... it.
ForDebating.com is coming in February. (hopefully) A head to head debating website that I hope to populate with intelligent critical thinkers who debate interesting and controversial topics.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com...
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com...
Comparison chart - https://docs.google.com...
TUF
Posts: 23,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 6:26:49 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 3:51:41 AM, Coveny wrote:
At 12/16/2017 3:04:39 AM, TUF wrote:
I seriously just said the dude was stubborn and it's like I burned his house down hahaha

You seriously did not just say I was stubborn, you were a dick. Quit lying for half a breath and own... it.

You are more than welcome to hate me and think I am a d1ck because of a game. You shouldn't need my approval for that. Good luck sir.
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
tenyearsoflight
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 2:27:02 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 1:34:37 AM, TUF wrote:
Mafia MVP was coveny. Totally distracted and dis-oriented the town with his insane ravings to the point where everyone went inactive. GG town, and good job on the unintentional team work coveny, it was great working with you!

Even if you can be kind of a dick, MVP was you. You led a mislynch, and then another mislynch.

I knew you were scum, after reading DP1 and DP2 in concert with each other. Didn't exactly know why, but I knew you were scum.

Dudz also played well. I should have seen his "I don't want to appear as scummy" as a scum slip.

If I'd been playing from DP1, I think I would have narrowed it down.
#snowflake
tenyearsoflight
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 2:28:03 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 6:26:49 AM, TUF wrote:
At 12/16/2017 3:51:41 AM, Coveny wrote:
At 12/16/2017 3:04:39 AM, TUF wrote:
I seriously just said the dude was stubborn and it's like I burned his house down hahaha

You seriously did not just say I was stubborn, you were a dick. Quit lying for half a breath and own... it.

You are more than welcome to hate me and think I am a d1ck because of a game. You shouldn't need my approval for that. Good luck sir.

Coveny's play was very bad in this game and his play allowed you to appear more town than you should have to a lot of people, including me on my first read of the game.
#snowflake
tenyearsoflight
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 2:36:56 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 3:04:39 AM, TUF wrote:
I seriously just said the dude was stubborn and it's like I burned his house down hahaha

YYW said that to fuuuck with you I should ask you if you burned down his house with lemons.
#snowflake
Coveny
Posts: 701
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 2:56:15 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 3:03:47 AM, TUF wrote:
At 12/16/2017 2:31:36 AM, Coveny wrote:

I am going to cease talking to you for now since you are obviously in a sh1tty mood xD (12/16/2017 3:03:47 AM)

You are more than welcome to hate me and think I am a d1ck because of a game. You shouldn't need my approval for that. Good luck sir. (12/16/2017 6:26:49 AM)

You could only wait three and a half hours before proving you are a liar again? But I guess that's all a salesman's word is worth right?

You aren't a dick because of a game, you are a dick because of the method you chose to win the game. But you are correct about one thing, I don't need your approval.
ForDebating.com is coming in February. (hopefully) A head to head debating website that I hope to populate with intelligent critical thinkers who debate interesting and controversial topics.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com...
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com...
Comparison chart - https://docs.google.com...
TUF
Posts: 23,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 3:21:10 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 2:56:15 PM, Coveny wrote:
At 12/16/2017 3:03:47 AM, TUF wrote:
At 12/16/2017 2:31:36 AM, Coveny wrote:

I am going to cease talking to you for now since you are obviously in a sh1tty mood xD (12/16/2017 3:03:47 AM)

You are more than welcome to hate me and think I am a d1ck because of a game. You shouldn't need my approval for that. Good luck sir. (12/16/2017 6:26:49 AM)

You could only wait three and a half hours before proving you are a liar again? But I guess that's all a salesman's word is worth right?

You aren't a dick because of a game, you are a dick because of the method you chose to win the game. But you are correct about one thing, I don't need your approval.

Then why do you keep replying?
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
TUF
Posts: 23,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 3:23:29 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 2:36:56 PM, tenyearsoflight wrote:
At 12/16/2017 3:04:39 AM, TUF wrote:
I seriously just said the dude was stubborn and it's like I burned his house down hahaha

YYW said that to fuuuck with you I should ask you if you burned down his house with lemons.

Apparently. Lol
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
Coveny
Posts: 701
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 3:29:57 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 3:21:10 PM, TUF wrote:

Then why do you keep replying?

Now it's nothing as lofty as "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", but the principle is the same. What you are doing is wrong, and I'm calling you out on it, and will continue to do so. Now that I've answered your question how about you answer mine.

Why did you choose that technique to win? Why did you throw the parting barb and continue to screw with me after the game was over, when you don't have the excuse of "the game"?
ForDebating.com is coming in February. (hopefully) A head to head debating website that I hope to populate with intelligent critical thinkers who debate interesting and controversial topics.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com...
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com...
Comparison chart - https://docs.google.com...
SupaDudz
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 3:34:05 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I honestly got to admit this was a winnable game from the town if it weren't for Cov. Let's give a summary

DP1)Cov constant complaining and unwillingness to cooperate led to a miss lynch w/ GreyParrot where Pie looked suspicious

NP1)Mharman=tracker

DP2) Cov and TUF constant complaining and Cov unwillingness to change his vote lead to a no vote which hurts the town more than it already has. Cov assumes it's DD as mafia and is completely wrong as his evidence is weak.

NP2)Mafia kill Cov. No healers & evidence barrers

DP3)Breaking and Pie vote Warren which is a critical mistake which means the mafia will be capitalizing. You really didn't know anything about warren and then since a no lynch would cost the town the game then they have to vote warren. Notice me and TUF were the last votes. We communicated this in a sleek way as it was planned

MAF W

Notice. Cov distracted game from a lynch in DP2 where the ppl suspected TUF. This would have given me a hard time. If there is anyone to blame. Blame cov
Clash of DDO Officially Postponed
DDO FORTNITE http://www.debate.org...
I'm a proud greek, so what

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Supa, don't be stupid."-Khaos
TUF
Posts: 23,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 3:38:18 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 3:29:57 PM, Coveny wrote:
At 12/16/2017 3:21:10 PM, TUF wrote:

Then why do you keep replying?

Now it's nothing as lofty as "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", but the principle is the same.

So I am "evil" now because I lied and manipulated you in a game about lying and manipulation? Lol

What you are doing is wrong, and I'm calling you out on it, and will continue to do so. Now that I've answered your question how about you answer mine.

Why did you choose that technique to win?

Because it is a working technique. You and I clearly distracted the game for two solid phases and got everyone's attention off of supa. The more I told you that you were wrong about DD, the more it strengthened your opinion that he was scum, did it not? Which is great because he was actually town anyway.

Why did you throw the parting barb and continue to screw with me after the game was over, when you don't have the excuse of "the game"?

It was a tease Lol get over it. You were bragging the whole game about how you were new but still right even though you spent all of day phase 1 pressing a mislynch on DD. So I thought it was kind of ironic because you actually helped the scum team more than town. You should probably go beat up a pillow and calm down man, you clearly are a pretty overheated.
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
TUF
Posts: 23,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 3:42:46 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 3:34:05 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
I honestly got to admit this was a winnable game from the town if it weren't for Cov. Let's give a summary

DP1)Cov constant complaining and unwillingness to cooperate led to a miss lynch w/ GreyParrot where Pie looked suspicious

NP1)Mharman=tracker

DP2) Cov and TUF constant complaining and Cov unwillingness to change his vote lead to a no vote which hurts the town more than it already has. Cov assumes it's DD as mafia and is completely wrong as his evidence is weak.

NP2)Mafia kill Cov. No healers & evidence barrers

DP3)Breaking and Pie vote Warren which is a critical mistake which means the mafia will be capitalizing. You really didn't know anything about warren and then since a no lynch would cost the town the game then they have to vote warren. Notice me and TUF were the last votes. We communicated this in a sleek way as it was planned

MAF W

Notice. Cov distracted game from a lynch in DP2 where the ppl suspected TUF. This would have given me a hard time. If there is anyone to blame. Blame cov

You did great for your first mafia game supa. It was an honor playing with you! For future games I would recommend voting a lot less. I think the only thing people scum read you for was constantly changing your vote to a new wagon. Other than that you are awesome. Really active and always communicated. I hope to see you in a lot more games.
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
SupaDudz
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 3:43:49 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 3:42:46 PM, TUF wrote:
At 12/16/2017 3:34:05 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
I honestly got to admit this was a winnable game from the town if it weren't for Cov. Let's give a summary

DP1)Cov constant complaining and unwillingness to cooperate led to a miss lynch w/ GreyParrot where Pie looked suspicious

NP1)Mharman=tracker

DP2) Cov and TUF constant complaining and Cov unwillingness to change his vote lead to a no vote which hurts the town more than it already has. Cov assumes it's DD as mafia and is completely wrong as his evidence is weak.

NP2)Mafia kill Cov. No healers & evidence barrers

DP3)Breaking and Pie vote Warren which is a critical mistake which means the mafia will be capitalizing. You really didn't know anything about warren and then since a no lynch would cost the town the game then they have to vote warren. Notice me and TUF were the last votes. We communicated this in a sleek way as it was planned

MAF W

Notice. Cov distracted game from a lynch in DP2 where the ppl suspected TUF. This would have given me a hard time. If there is anyone to blame. Blame cov

You did great for your first mafia game supa. It was an honor playing with you! For future games I would recommend voting a lot less. I think the only thing people scum read you for was constantly changing your vote to a new wagon. Other than that you are awesome. Really active and always communicated. I hope to see you in a lot more games.

Thank you!
Clash of DDO Officially Postponed
DDO FORTNITE http://www.debate.org...
I'm a proud greek, so what

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Supa, don't be stupid."-Khaos
Vaarka
Posts: 12,421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 3:53:27 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
@Everyone

We have two new players subbing in for Coveny and GP (I hope, one hasn't confirmed yet). Game two will be going up tonight.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
TUF
Posts: 23,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 3:59:28 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 3:53:27 PM, Vaarka wrote:
@Everyone

We have two new players subbing in for Coveny and GP (I hope, one hasn't confirmed yet). Game two will be going up tonight.


Mm I think ill need a replace. Not sure I want to host a game at the same time as playing in one. Too much time required
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
Coveny
Posts: 701
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 5:19:11 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 3:34:05 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
I honestly got to admit this was a winnable game from the town if it weren't for Cov. Let's give a summary

DP1)Cov constant complaining and unwillingness to cooperate led to a miss lynch w/ GreyParrot where Pie looked suspicious

Notice. Cov distracted game from a lynch in DP2 where the ppl suspected TUF. This would have given me a hard time. If there is anyone to blame. Blame cov

How do you blame me for the mis-lynch on Grey? I was against it, and you guys did it anyway. You know what NM yup it's my fault Grey was lynched because apparently if you are for something you are against it, and if you are against something happening that means you caused it, I'll own it. I don't understand that "logic" so I guess that means I don't understand how this game is "supposed" to be played. All my fault Grey was lynch.
ForDebating.com is coming in February. (hopefully) A head to head debating website that I hope to populate with intelligent critical thinkers who debate interesting and controversial topics.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com...
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com...
Comparison chart - https://docs.google.com...
Coveny
Posts: 701
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 5:32:27 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 3:38:18 PM, TUF wrote:
At 12/16/2017 3:29:57 PM, Coveny wrote:
At 12/16/2017 3:21:10 PM, TUF wrote:

Then why do you keep replying?

Now it's nothing as lofty as "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", but the principle is the same.

So I am "evil" now because I lied and manipulated you in a game about lying and manipulation? Lol

Not sure why I would expect you to listen to me now, when you've lied about me this whole time. No I didn't call you evil, just saying that what you did was wrong, and I'm going to call it out. I don't believe evil exists.


What you are doing is wrong, and I'm calling you out on it, and will continue to do so. Now that I've answered your question how about you answer mine.

Why did you choose that technique to win?

Because it is a working technique. You and I clearly distracted the game for two solid phases and got everyone's attention off of supa. The more I told you that you were wrong about DD, the more it strengthened your opinion that he was scum, did it not? Which is great because he was actually town anyway.

No it did not. Disc's actions strengthened my opinion that he was mafia. You actions lead me to believe you were mafia, but then I changed that direction because I felt like you had more self esteem than to abuse another human being just to win a game. But you've stated and proven that this is the type of person you wish to be, so just own it you lying dick.


Why did you throw the parting barb and continue to screw with me after the game was over, when you don't have the excuse of "the game"?

It was a tease Lol get over it. You were bragging the whole game about how you were new but still right even though you spent all of day phase 1 pressing a mislynch on DD. So I thought it was kind of ironic because you actually helped the scum team more than town. You should probably go beat up a pillow and calm down man, you clearly are a pretty overheated.

So when you talk smack it's a tease, and when I do it I need to beat up a pillow? Look man if you are so pathetic that you will stoop to abusing players new (actually even if I wasn't new it'd still be a dick move) to the game just to get a win, you really need that win more than I do. You sleep well tonight knowing that you have value because you won a game by abusing another human being who was just there to learn how to play. You are a horrible human being, and one of the major issues with our society that has elected people like Trump to the highest office in the land. Lying and abusing people as a method to "win" does work, I can't (and haven't) disagreed on that point, but that's not the person I ever want to be, and that's why I don't like games like this.
ForDebating.com is coming in February. (hopefully) A head to head debating website that I hope to populate with intelligent critical thinkers who debate interesting and controversial topics.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com...
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com...
Comparison chart - https://docs.google.com...
tenyearsoflight
Posts: 395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 6:01:22 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I really don't want Coveny in any game. As long as he is playing, he is a liability to any team he's on. DP1 is a perfect example of that.
#snowflake
TUF
Posts: 23,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 6:03:48 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 5:32:27 PM, Coveny wrote:
At 12/16/2017 3:38:18 PM, TUF wrote:
At 12/16/2017 3:29:57 PM, Coveny wrote:
At 12/16/2017 3:21:10 PM, TUF wrote:

Then why do you keep replying?

Now it's nothing as lofty as "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", but the principle is the same.

So I am "evil" now because I lied and manipulated you in a game about lying and manipulation? Lol

Not sure why I would expect you to listen to me now, when you've lied about me this whole time. No I didn't call you evil, just saying that what you did was wrong, and I'm going to call it out. I don't believe evil exists.

I said you were being stubborn several times in game as mafia and your trying to attach some huge negative moral impact to this. I don't understand.


What you are doing is wrong, and I'm calling you out on it, and will continue to do so. Now that I've answered your question how about you answesense.

Why did you choose that technique to win?

Because it is a working technique. You and I clearly distracted the game for two solid phases and got everyone's attention off of supa. The more I told you that you were wrong about DD, the more it strengthened your opinion that he was scum, did it not? Which is great because he was actually town anyway.

No it did not. Disc's actions strengthened my opinion that he was mafia. You actions lead me to believe you were mafia, but then I changed that direction because I felt like you had more self esteem than to abuse another human being just to win a game. But you've stated and proven that this is the type of person you wish to be, so just own it you lying dick.

You just called me a lying Dick lol. What's your excuse that your the victim here now? I said you are stubborn (which is irrelevant because I was mafia) and you are literally name calling. Yet I am an abusive @sshole? This is kind of hypocritical, would you not agree?


Why did you throw the parting barb and continue to screw with me after the game was over, when you don't have the excuse of "the game"?

It was a tease Lol get over it. You were bragging the whole game about how you were new but still right even though you spent all of day phase 1 pressing a mislynch on DD. So I thought it was kind of ironic because you actually helped the scum team more than town. You should probably go beat up a pillow and calm down man, you clearly are a pretty overheated.

So when you talk smack it's a tease, and when I do it I need to beat up a pillow?

Theres two other people now who've also agreed you helped mafia more than town and they've used harsher words than I have Lol.

Look man if you are so pathetic that you will stoop to abusing players new (actually even if I wasn't new it'd still be a dick move) to the game just to get a win, you really need that win more than I do.

Stop trying to pretend like you are a victim of abuse. Its simply not true.

You sleep well tonight knowing that you have value because you won a game by abusing another human being who was just there to learn how to play. You are a horrible human being, and one of the major issues with our society that has elected people like Trump to the highest office in the land.

You are now judging my whole character as being "a horrible person" because I called you stubborn a few times in a game where I am supposed to lie and manipulate to win. I think you might be taking this too seriously. And btw I am opposed to trump and his supporters also so that cross application doesn't apply. You are being way too emotional right now.

Lying and abusing people as a method to "win" does work, I can't (and haven't) disagreed on that point, but that's not the person I ever want to be, and that's why I don't like games like this.

Well no one is forcing you to play a game you don't like. We know you don't like it. You've said that ad nauseum. I can't believe you would get this serious about something you don't like anyway. Also I am not gonna let you play victim with this "abuse" thing. If you honestly think I've abused you, you should report me to airmax the moderator. If you've been abused so badly he will take the proper steps and right the situation. Id actually love to hear him opine on anything I've said to see if it qualifies as abuse. Why don't we start a threeway message with him?
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
Coveny
Posts: 701
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2017 7:12:30 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/16/2017 6:01:22 PM, tenyearsoflight wrote:
I really don't want Coveny in any game. As long as he is playing, he is a liability to any team he's on. DP1 is a perfect example of that.

Coveny wasn't asking to play the game. Coveny already told Vaarka he wasn't playing the 2nd game of this crap.
ForDebating.com is coming in February. (hopefully) A head to head debating website that I hope to populate with intelligent critical thinkers who debate interesting and controversial topics.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com...
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com...
Comparison chart - https://docs.google.com...