Stranger Things Mafia DP2

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 5:11:15 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Graveyard:

Danielle- You are Jim Hopper, a main protagonist in the series. Hopper isn"t the best detective ever, and only shows minimal interest in finding Will initially. You are the odd night tracker! Every odd night phase you can track a player to see who they visited in the night. You win with the town. (Killed NP1)

Living Players:

Breaking
Mharman
Supadudz
iLikePie5
Warren42
Tenyearsoflight
Missbailey8
Rocketengineer
YYW
Khaos
Unstobbaple
Greyparrot
Sui_Generis

With 13 players remaining, it takes 8 votes to lynch!

Day Phase ends in 3 days, or on Saturday at 11PM CST (Extension may be granted during New Years and New years eve based on activity and request)
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 6:00:23 AM
At 12/29/2017 5:23:57 AM, RocketEngineer wrote:
Anyone wanna wifom around why Danielle was killed? I haven't played with her I don't think.

There's no wifom about it. Dani is an extremely strong player.
Crying about how much the Trump wall is going to cost is like a heroin addict complaining about how much the needles cost.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 6:07:23 AM
Anyone wanna wifom around why Danielle was killed? I haven't played with her I don't think.

To be plain, I have no clue why mafia would kill her of all people. Yes, she is a strong player, but to my knowledge she didn't post *at all* in DP1.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 6:10:10 AM
Also, I really want Vaarka to post and give some thoughts on the first DP whenever he gets caught up, seeing as he didn't post.

@TUF Have you warned any other inactives? I imagine there won't be replacements for all of them, but I want the game to go further than it did last time.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 9:32:51 AM
All right I more-than-skimmed DP1, but I can't say I read every single word. Will post some reads soon
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 9:38:49 AM
Dani is a smart kill. Strong player who was inactive and therefore unlikely to be protected, watched, etc. I see no "WIFOM" just like Grey.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 9:58:19 AM
Reads in order

Strong town
-
iLikePie5
Greyparrot
Khaos (barely)

Slight+ town
-
Warren42
Missbailey8

Null
-
Unstobbaple
Breaking
YYW

Slight+ scum
-
Tenyearsoflight

Scum
-
Rocketengineer

Not enough
-
Mharman
Supadudz

I'm down for a RocketEngineer lynch today. VtL RocketEngineer

I'm also down for pressure first; no rush.

I think Ten and YYW have the most mobility here in my list. YYW I can see going either way, Ten I can just see moving to either null or strong scum, especially after a rocket flip.

After them, more substantive posting from Unstob could put him either way, and I reskimmed the first few pages to make sure my interaction memory was right (and it was) so given that Warren's activity was majority later he may move as well.

Did Supa post? Really post? I remembered seeing like two posts goading someone else about sups's arrow

I am surprised YYW is differing from FourTrouble's MO of ignoring theme if behavior is telling you "scum," subsequently arguing it with Khaos.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 1:48:55 PM
Personally, I would like to lynch YYW, but I know that won't happen, especially without Dani.

VTL Ten

Breaking, Vaarka and Supa should both full claim, and Sui should at least character claim.

If Ten is innocent, I'll lynch Rocket next DP with y'all. But, if he is guilty, I really hope you will all consider lynching YYW.

As far as why Dani was NK'd, there are three potential reasons, with YYW as a common factor in all three, and me and Warren in two.

I;m town reading the following enough to not lynch them this DP:
Pie, Warren, Unstoppbale, GP.

I have suspicions of the following:
Tenyearsoflight
Missbailey8
YYW

Leaning town on Rocket, although that is due to Ten and YYW's push and easily faked (and outdated) meta.

And completely null on these:
Breaking
Mharman
Supadudz
Sui_Generis
At least the noble sheep provides us warm sweaters. All your hides would provide are coward pants. - Dick Solomon

"I call albatross!" - seventhprofessor
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 1:50:21 PM
Meh, I suppose Sui could be scum, too, but not much to go on, just like with Bailey :/

Ten is absolutely my preferred lynch.
At least the noble sheep provides us warm sweaters. All your hides would provide are coward pants. - Dick Solomon

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 4:39:36 PM
At 12/29/2017 5:23:02 AM, RocketEngineer wrote:
VTL vaarka. He should claim since mharman literally did not post in DP1.

Solid reasoning.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 4:42:47 PM
Anything important happen DP1? I've got family over so the less reading I have to do the better
(at least until like Sunday)
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 4:44:20 PM
At 12/29/2017 9:38:49 AM, warren42 wrote:
Dani is a smart kill. Strong player who was inactive and therefore unlikely to be protected, watched, etc. I see no "WIFOM" just like Grey.

^
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 4:47:47 PM
At 12/29/2017 6:10:10 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Also, I really want Vaarka to post and give some thoughts on the first DP whenever he gets caught up, seeing as he didn't post.
I just replaced in lol

@TUF Have you warned any other inactives? I imagine there won't be replacements for all of them, but I want the game to go further than it did last time.

My guess for the sudden inactivity is that it's the holidays. Most members are probably offline doing Christmas/New Years stuff.
-

*puffs bubble pipe*
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 5:10:28 PM
At 12/29/2017 4:47:47 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 12/29/2017 6:10:10 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
I just replaced in lol

My guess for the sudden inactivity is that it's the holidays. Most members are probably offline doing Christmas/New Years stuff.

Claim something, you know you should be.

SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 5:18:08 PM
Can anyone replace. Sorry for inactivity I've been busy with the holidays n all
"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018
"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 5:19:10 PM
At 12/29/2017 5:18:08 PM, SupaDudz wrote:
Can anyone replace. Sorry for inactivity I've been busy with the holidays n all

You should Claim something, too.

SupaDudz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 5:20:36 PM
CLAIM: Vanilla: Nancy Wheeler
"I just like the cream pie!!!"-FanBoy 2018
"Supa is an idiot"-Wylted
"rippery doo and fvck me sideways supa. wtf."-Smith
ILikePie5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 5:55:40 PM
At 12/29/2017 6:07:23 AM, missbailey8 wrote:

To be plain, I have no clue why mafia would kill her of all people. Yes, she is a strong player, but to my knowledge she didn't post *at all* in DP1.

She posted after the DP ended....take a look
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 5:58:11 PM
Khaos's push to lynch assumes that scum were more active than town yesterday, which is less probable than the prospect of one or two scum stirring the pot. Yesterday, Khaos scum read every active person in the DP, which is why I am disinclined to take his reads seriously.

I want his full claim.

VTL Khaos
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 6:02:15 PM
I also would have had results to share today, but for the fact that someone roleblocked me. So, good job... whoever you are.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 6:08:49 PM
At 12/29/2017 6:02:15 PM, YYW wrote:
I also would have had results to share today, but for the fact that someone roleblocked me. So, good job... whoever you are.

Do you think it more likely you were jailkept by town or blocked by mafia?

I presume you find the former more likely.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 6:09:52 PM
At 12/29/2017 1:48:55 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Personally, I would like to lynch YYW, but I know that won't happen, especially without Dani.
I'd actually be down for YYW before Ten.

But I'd be down for Rocket first, as I think his flip will shed light on a lot of people, from YYW, Ten, to Supa.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 6:11:16 PM
At 12/29/2017 6:08:49 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 12/29/2017 6:02:15 PM, YYW wrote:

Do you think it more likely you were jailkept by town or blocked by mafia?

I presume you find the former more likely.

A roleblocking role is more anti-town than town, so mafia is more likely.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 6:11:18 PM
At 12/29/2017 1:50:21 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Meh, I suppose Sui could be scum, too, but not much to go on, just like with Bailey :/

Ten is absolutely my preferred lynch.
Would you like my thoughts on any particular turn of events or exchange from dp1?

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 6:12:54 PM
At 12/29/2017 6:11:16 PM, YYW wrote:
A roleblocking role is more anti-town than town, so mafia is more likely.

Then why out that you have a role worth blocking, effectively congratulating the mafia on choosing you and signaling them to continue?

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 6:14:55 PM
At 12/29/2017 1:48:55 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Sui should at least character claim
The theme is not evidently not boys versus girls based on claims, nor is it season 1 debuts vs season 2 debuts.