Total Posts:223|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Stranger Things Mafia DP3

TUF
Posts: 23,698
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 5:57:43 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Graveyard:

Khaos_Mage- You are Will Byers, the missing child from stranger things season 1. Will is missing for most of the show, and the cause of the plot around his friends and family searching for him. You are the "innocent child". You will be "found" on DP4 and revealed innocent to the rest of the living players. You win with the town. (Killed NP2)

Danielle- Jim Hopper- Odd night tracker- Town (Killed NP1)

Living Players:

Discipulus_Didicit (Breaking)
Vaarka (Mharman)
Supadudz
iLikePie5
Warren42
Tenyearsoflight
Missbailey8
Rocketengineer
YYW
Unstobbaple
Greyparrot
Sui_Generis

7/12 votes required to lynch!

Day phase will last for 3 days, or end on 1/4/2017 at 12:00am CST.
Breaking Bad Mafia Claimslist: https://docs.google.com...

: At 1/14/2018 2:16:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
: Pie is either scum or town.
missbailey8
Posts: 3,069
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 6:19:39 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Oh sh*t dude.

I wanna hear from DD (Breaking). VTL DD.
~missbailey8~

Solon <3

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated."

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
ILikePie5
Posts: 1,026
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 6:21:29 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 6:19:39 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Oh sh*t dude.

I wanna hear from DD (Breaking). VTL DD.

Who'd u JK?
missbailey8
Posts: 3,069
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 6:24:25 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 6:21:29 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
At 1/2/2018 6:19:39 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Oh sh*t dude.

I wanna hear from DD (Breaking). VTL DD.

Who'd u JK?

Sui
~missbailey8~

Solon <3

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated."

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Posts: 3,069
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 6:24:57 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 6:21:29 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
I'll explain later.
~missbailey8~

Solon <3

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated."

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,417
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 1:19:20 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 6:24:25 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 1/2/2018 6:21:29 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
Who'd u JK?
Sui
I'm not mad

Decent action as town or scum ;)

My investigation was indeed blocked.

Anyone have Watcher results or anything else useful?

I don't know Rocket's play

I want this answer from Ten first: What would you do as scum if a townie falsely claimed to be in a masonry with you? What SHOULD scum do, generally, if the answer is different? Why?
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,417
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 1:20:34 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Also, y'all had the presence of mind to complain about the lack of a lynch but not to request an extension??? TUF straight pre-approved any requests and I was down to hammer, but no one thought to just ask

smdh
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
tenyearsoflight
Posts: 396
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:02:40 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
JKing the cop is the most pro-scum thing I've seen so far, other than Rocket's play.

Bailey or Varka are my no 1 lynch targets today.
#snowflake
tenyearsoflight
Posts: 396
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:04:54 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 1:19:20 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 1/2/2018 6:24:25 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 1/2/2018 6:21:29 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
Who'd u JK?
Sui
I'm not mad

Decent action as town or scum ;)

My investigation was indeed blocked.

Anyone have Watcher results or anything else useful?

I don't know Rocket's play

I want this answer from Ten first: What would you do as scum if a townie falsely claimed to be in a masonry with you? What SHOULD scum do, generally, if the answer is different? Why?

I don't understand what you're asking.
#snowflake
tenyearsoflight
Posts: 396
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:06:28 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I do feel like scum killed Khaos for a reason though. I will post my thoughts on this later in the DP. For now I want to see if anyone, especially YYW, has results.
#snowflake
lannan13
Posts: 23,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:36:47 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 3:05:40 PM, tenyearsoflight wrote:
Note: I am not a mason, and no one recruited me.

Kinda a weird thing to post.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker
lannan13
Posts: 23,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:37:14 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, I'm sick, I'll try to be as active as I can though.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:38:37 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
So I read two pages of DP 1 last night before passing out as the New Years party caught up to me. I see I am replacing in for breaking and he had 6/7 on him at the end of last DP but other than that only know what came from the first two pages so no useful reads yet. I will try to catch up today but with over 700 posts to go through I can't make any guarantees that I will be able to catch up entirely since my priority will be activity here as reading stuff that already happened is pretty useless if I dont participate in the present DP. I wouldn't mind someone filling me in on the basics. Claims list, theme conclusions thus far, role results if any, that kind of thing. Also, has breaking claimed yet? Something tells me he probably hasn't but I'd like to be sure.
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

I look upon the world in its vastness, and I possess the breadth of mind to understand my insignifigance in the universe.

I look within my own soul, and I see that I do not posess the inner strengh to embrace my insignifigance in the universe.

Therefore I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but at least I finally know what it is.
Greyparrot
Posts: 19,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:44:31 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 1:19:20 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 1/2/2018 6:24:25 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 1/2/2018 6:21:29 AM, ILikePie5 wrote:
Who'd u JK?
Sui
I'm not mad

Decent action as town or scum ;)

My investigation was indeed blocked.

Anyone have Watcher results or anything else useful?

I don't know Rocket's play

I want this answer from Ten first: What would you do as scum if a townie falsely claimed to be in a masonry with you? What SHOULD scum do, generally, if the answer is different? Why?

I'm not mad either Sui. Hopefully town can get some balls to actually lynch today.
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,417
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:44:40 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 3:38:37 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
So I read two pages of DP 1 last night before passing out as the New Years party caught up to me. I see I am replacing in for breaking and he had 6/7 on him at the end of last DP but other than that only know what came from the first two pages so no useful reads yet. I will try to catch up today but with over 700 posts to go through I can't make any guarantees that I will be able to catch up entirely since my priority will be activity here as reading stuff that already happened is pretty useless if I dont participate in the present DP. I wouldn't mind someone filling me in on the basics. Claims list, theme conclusions thus far, role results if any, that kind of thing. Also, has breaking claimed yet? Something tells me he probably hasn't but I'd like to be sure.

I'm outed cop, ILikePie5 is Miller, we're the two most solid town players imo.

Bailey is jk, YYW is a pr, breaking didn't claim yet (or was it vanilla...), Dani was tracker. Any ideas on theme don't work with existing character claims, but that's assuming scum didn't truthfully claim.

I got a guilty on Rocket np1 which was the source of most of the discussion dp2 and why Khaos faked being Mason with Rocket, when he was actually innocent child

I currently am down to lynch YYW.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,417
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:45:18 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
If YYW flips guilty I'm comfortable counting inactive Unstob as town.
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,417
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:45:29 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
VtL YYW
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Greyparrot
Posts: 19,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:45:51 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 3:06:28 PM, tenyearsoflight wrote:
I do feel like scum killed Khaos for a reason though. I will post my thoughts on this later in the DP. For now I want to see if anyone, especially YYW, has results.

Khaos had a confirmable role. It's not rocket science.
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,417
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:50:10 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 3:45:51 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/2/2018 3:06:28 PM, tenyearsoflight wrote:
I do feel like scum killed Khaos for a reason though. I will post my thoughts on this later in the DP. For now I want to see if anyone, especially YYW, has results.

Khaos had a confirmable role. It's not rocket science.
Why last night and not tonight?
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Greyparrot
Posts: 19,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:51:15 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 3:50:10 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 1/2/2018 3:45:51 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/2/2018 3:06:28 PM, tenyearsoflight wrote:
I do feel like scum killed Khaos for a reason though. I will post my thoughts on this later in the DP. For now I want to see if anyone, especially YYW, has results.

Khaos had a confirmable role. It's not rocket science.
Why last night and not tonight?

He also might have been a mason recruiting role.
Sui_Generis
Posts: 4,417
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:52:09 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 3:04:54 PM, tenyearsoflight wrote:
At 1/2/2018 1:19:20 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
I don't understand what you're asking.
Imagine you're scum in a game, and in the DP a townie claims to be in a masonry with you.

Obviously you know he isn't, and you know he's town.

What is your play in this situation?
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:54:12 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 3:44:40 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:

I'm outed cop, ILikePie5 is Miller, we're the two most solid town players imo.

Bailey is jk, YYW is a pr, breaking didn't claim yet (or was it vanilla...), Dani was tracker. Any ideas on theme don't work with existing character claims, but that's assuming scum didn't truthfully claim.

I got a guilty on Rocket np1 which was the source of most of the discussion dp2 and why Khaos faked being Mason with Rocket, when he was actually innocent child

I currently am down to lynch YYW.

Thanks for the quick response. Couple of questions:

What does JK stand for? I've played mafia for over 2 years but cannot think of anything to match those initials.

Did Khaos claim mason with rocket before or after pie claimed miller? Knowing Khaos it seems obvious that the reason he did that was because he had a town read on rocket and thought your result was false (either framed or miller or flavored cop or whatever) so more context regarding the timeline of those events would be helpful.
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

I look upon the world in its vastness, and I possess the breadth of mind to understand my insignifigance in the universe.

I look within my own soul, and I see that I do not posess the inner strengh to embrace my insignifigance in the universe.

Therefore I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but at least I finally know what it is.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:55:29 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 3:54:12 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

What does JK stand for? I've played mafia for over 2 years but cannot think of anything to match those initials.

Nevermind. I'm guessing jailkeeper, it hit me the second I touched the post button lol
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

I look upon the world in its vastness, and I possess the breadth of mind to understand my insignifigance in the universe.

I look within my own soul, and I see that I do not posess the inner strengh to embrace my insignifigance in the universe.

Therefore I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but at least I finally know what it is.
Greyparrot
Posts: 19,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 3:59:15 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 3:55:29 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 1/2/2018 3:54:12 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

What does JK stand for? I've played mafia for over 2 years but cannot think of anything to match those initials.

Nevermind. I'm guessing jailkeeper, it hit me the second I touched the post button lol

I also claimed vanilla day 1 1st page DD. You should know what that means by now I hope.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 4:00:19 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 3:52:09 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
At 1/2/2018 3:04:54 PM, tenyearsoflight wrote:
At 1/2/2018 1:19:20 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
I don't understand what you're asking.
Imagine you're scum in a game, and in the DP a townie claims to be in a masonry with you.

Obviously you know he isn't, and you know he's town.

What is your play in this situation?

Personally I would out that I wasn't a mason in order to stir more confusion in the DP and possibly open the possibility of a mislynch. Hard to decide what I would do as a non-mason townie though...
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

I look upon the world in its vastness, and I possess the breadth of mind to understand my insignifigance in the universe.

I look within my own soul, and I see that I do not posess the inner strengh to embrace my insignifigance in the universe.

Therefore I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but at least I finally know what it is.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 4:01:33 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 3:59:15 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

I also claimed vanilla day 1 1st page DD. You should know what that means by now I hope.

Yes I saw that. Should have known you would make a comment about it lol.
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

I look upon the world in its vastness, and I possess the breadth of mind to understand my insignifigance in the universe.

I look within my own soul, and I see that I do not posess the inner strengh to embrace my insignifigance in the universe.

Therefore I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but at least I finally know what it is.
Greyparrot
Posts: 19,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 4:02:46 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 4:01:33 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 1/2/2018 3:59:15 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

I also claimed vanilla day 1 1st page DD. You should know what that means by now I hope.

Yes I saw that. Should have known you would make a comment about it lol.

Well you are probably the Only person in this game to know pretty much how I would behave as scum. (please don't tell anyone though)