Let me start out with some disclaimers.
1. This list only includes games made in 2012. The full list of games this year, can be found here: http://www.debate.org...
If you find that a game was not included, please let me know. I included ALL games even concept games (Except for freedo's). If you notice a game that was not included, please inform me (Though they should all be on their, as I scrolled through like 30+ pages, and google searched the ones I couldn't find.
2. This list may not be completely accurate. Most of it is, but some of the games like Kyro's, Ober's, vipers, and zaradi's, were really hard to find all the winners of, given that they didn't have end games. Others were really hard to find because the mod's of the games weren't that structured in their end game thread, causing me to have to do a butt load of research *Glares angrily at royalpaladin*.
So PLEASE feel free to update the list if you find that I messed up on yours.
3. I included all team wins, not surviving wins. If your team won, and you died, you still counted as a "win" on this leader board.
4. Replacements wins were given to the player who was last replaced on the winning team. For example, if player1 had a role that was on the winning team, he wouldn't get the win, if he was replaced by player 2.
5. This list in NO way determines "Who is the best mafia players". In fact some of the better mafia players were nearer to the bottom. The higher you are on the list, is probably best determined by how many games that player has been in rather than how good they actually were. Most of the time, some of the players with higher numbers only won because of luck, or because of their team. So if you don't have too high of a number, PLEASE don't take offence, because if I were to go into stats of who best used their roles, had the least mis-lynches, and all the other stats that go into effect in a mafia game, the list would look a lot different. Also keep in mind that this list only takes into account 2012 games. I am not going into all the stuff because it would simply take forever. This was the simplest way to rank players based on how many wins they have so far.
So without further ado, here is the lack luster mafia leader board for 2012!
DDO newscenter episode 2: http://www.debate.org...