Mafia Mod List

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2017 12:43:41 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 7/10/2017 12:26:04 AM, Udel2 wrote:

Put yourself after bsh1. I don't wanna play in his game because he doesn't play in other people's games. Vaarka's gonna do a bastard game (blegh) and I'm wary of the kind of game Forever will host. Sub should get a chance to mod soon though. It should actually be you, Sub, and then maybe bsh IMO but you might as well just let bsh go first to avoid annoying people.
Udel2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2017 12:47:03 AM
BEGINNER SERIES
- Saph (Beginner's Mafia 53.1) - ?

ACTIVE GAMES
- VelCrow (Angels and Demons Mafia)

READY TO LAUNCH [sign-ups]
Danielle

WAITING IN THE HOPPER
- Bsh1 (You Choose: DS9 or Aliens)
- Udel (tbd)
- Subutai (TBD)
- Vaarka (this'll be a kind of bastard game, not completely sure yet ;3)
- Forever23 (Vampire Diaries Themed)
- Solon (Madoka Magica)
- LikeMagic
-Wylted (Funny Rapes)
-TUF (Stranger Things)
- Warren42
- Danielle

ON HOLD
TylerGraham95, 9space, Starktek/TheAntidoter, Beginner, Daltonian, Valkrin, daytonanerd, RevNge, TN05, Maikuru, Raisor, Preston, Mikal, Harder, Ore, trekie, Ober, Sapphique, Kirigaya, Mittens, Lucky, XLAV, HPG, TV, F16, Cobalt, Fire, Lannan, Shab, Ops, Disc, Breaking, Valosa, Missbailey8, Skep, Yraelz, Smithereens, 7th
warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2017 1:00:34 AM
At 7/10/2017 12:43:41 AM, Danielle wrote:

Put yourself after bsh1. I don't wanna play in his game because he doesn't play in other people's games. Vaarka's gonna do a bastard game (blegh) and I'm wary of the kind of game Forever will host. Sub should get a chance to mod soon though. It should actually be you, Sub, and then maybe bsh IMO but you might as well just let bsh go first to avoid annoying people.

Forever said she assigns certain players roles as she sees fit (aka no randomization)

I'm also leery. Not sure if I'm willing to sign up for a game like that.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2017 1:06:07 AM

It won't annoy me if you go before me, Udel.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Summertime Tournament: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2017 1:07:20 AM

Put yourself after bsh1. I don't wanna play in his game because he doesn't play in other people's games.

Really?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2017 1:55:06 AM
At 7/10/2017 1:07:20 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Put yourself after bsh1. I don't wanna play in his game because he doesn't play in other people's games.

Really?

I don't see why that's unreasonable. It'd be like if someone always asked you to judge then refused to judge when you ask them to. (That is a complete hypothetical, I'm not implying anything. Don't want you to think I am, since you've asked me to judge a few times.)
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2017 3:22:05 AM
At 7/10/2017 1:55:06 AM, warren42 wrote:
At 7/10/2017 1:07:20 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Really?

I don't see why that's unreasonable. It'd be like if someone always asked you to judge then refused to judge when you ask them to. (That is a complete hypothetical, I'm not implying anything. Don't want you to think I am, since you've asked me to judge a few times.)

Warren, your argument here approaches the question in, I think, the wrong way. People sign-up for games because they enjoy playing them, not because they are obligated to do so.

Your argument runs something like this: because you signed up for my game, I owe it to you to sign up for your game. Kind of an exchange of favors. This would imply that every time someone plays in your games, you have some kind of obligation to play in theirs. Have you played in the games of every person who has ever played in your games? Would you think poorly of someone who didn't play in the games of every single person who played in theirs? The answer to both of those questions is "probably not." If that is indeed the case, then obviously there can be no obligation to play in the games of those who play in yours.

Moreover, it's not as if my non-participation makes it impossible to have other games. Games run all the time despite me sitting on the sidelines, so neither your enjoyment or Danielle's enjoyment is negatively impacted by my refusal to play. Maybe if my refusal to play prevented many mafia games from running, thereby denying you the opportunity to play and enjoy those games, you'd have just grievance, but that's not the case.

Also, why should I be expected to do something I don't enjoy when my not doing that thing has so few negative effects on you? I do not enjoy playing at all, for a variety of reasons. I enjoy modding. If you enjoy playing, and I enjoy modding, why shouldn't be allowed to each stay in our specific areas? Moreover, if I am better at modding than playing, why should I not be allowed to channel my talents into those areas I am best at?

Furthermore, your argument seems to be based on the premise that you need to play in mafia in order to make positive contributions to the mafia community. That seems to be an underlying premise because it suggests that by refusing to play, I am doing some harm which merits treating me differently or blacklisting my games. But modding is just as valuable a contribution to the mafia community as playing. I have modded more games than I care to count, both as the long-time mod of the beginners' mafia series and as a person who hosts regular mafia games. I think I have contributed my fair share to the DDO mafia community, and suggesting that blacklisting my games is okay because I don't play is therefore absurd.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2017 7:02:40 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 6/26/2017 1:23:33 AM, LikeMagic wrote:
BEGINNER SERIES

ACTIVE GAMES
- warren42 (I am Number Four) - DP4

WAITING IN THE HOPPER
- Danielle
Mharman
- Subutai (TBD)
- Solon (Madoka Magica)
- LikeMagic
-Wylted (Funny Rapes)
-TUF (Stranger Things)
- Warren42

ON HOLD
TylerGraham95, 9space, Starktek/TheAntidoter, Beginner, Daltonian, Valkrin, daytonanerd, RevNge, TN05, Maikuru, Raisor, Preston, Mikal, Harder, Ore, trekie, Ober, Sapphique, Kirigaya, Mittens, Lucky, XLAV, HPG, TV, F16, Cobalt, Fire, Lannan, Shab, Ops, Disc, Breaking, Valosa, Udel2, Missbailey8, Skep, Yraelz, Smithereens,

I will let you skip me when hell freezes over.
Then kys. And I mean that in the most pro-town, and good-spirited way you've probably ever heard it." - Sui_Generis
"I'm a fluid Jewish veganite you thoughtless conneseur. Bow before my inclusive glory." -Quadrunner
"Pancakes suffocate when you pour syrup on them." -ironslippers
"If we live after all of this mass-killing and all that, want to come to my place and have a slumber party and braid each other's hair and make friendship bracelets?" -CosmoJarvis
warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2017 7:49:13 PM
At 7/11/2017 7:02:40 PM, Mharman wrote:

Not sure why you're so insistent on posting signups only for nobody to sign up. By ruining Sub's game, you ostracized yourself from the rest of the Mafia community indefinitely.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2017 4:16:17 PM
At 7/11/2017 7:49:13 PM, warren42 wrote:

Not sure why you're so insistent on posting signups only for nobody to sign up. By ruining Sub's game, you ostracized yourself from the rest of the Mafia community indefinitely.

I'm going to be honest here. After that incident, I held several grudges against multiple people. But you know what? I dropped all of them. I suggest you do the same.
Then kys. And I mean that in the most pro-town, and good-spirited way you've probably ever heard it." - Sui_Generis
"I'm a fluid Jewish veganite you thoughtless conneseur. Bow before my inclusive glory." -Quadrunner
"If we live after all of this mass-killing and all that, want to come to my place and have a slumber party and braid each other's hair and make friendship bracelets?" -CosmoJarvis
warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2017 9:58:11 PM
At 7/12/2017 4:16:17 PM, Mharman wrote:

I'm going to be honest here. After that incident, I held several grudges against multiple people.

You made a mistake and blamed it on other people, still have not admitted you're wrong, and yet you're going to lecture me on maturity?

But you know what? I dropped all of them. I suggest you do the same.

You have proven multiple times you are a liability to include in a game. Your post-death scumread of Lucky in Philosophers and your outing of your scummates in Rick & Morty prove you lack basic respect for other people's efforts. Both instances ruined the fun for players and mods. It hurt the integrity of the game. I was willing to give you a chance after Philosophers, but if you intentionally disregard the rules and disrespect the time and effort of other players, I see no reason to respect you, play in your game, or play with you in other games, at least for the forseeable future.
warren42
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2017 1:26:45 PM
BEGINNER SERIES

ACTIVE GAMES
- VelCrow (Angels and Demons Mafia) DP2

Danielle

WAITING IN THE HOPPER
- Udel (tbd)
- Subutai (TBD)
- Mharman
- Solon (Madoka Magica)
- LikeMagic
-Wylted (Funny Rapes)
-TUF (Stranger Things)
- Warren42
- Danielle

ON HOLD
TylerGraham95, 9space, Starktek/TheAntidoter, Beginner, Daltonian, Valkrin, daytonanerd, RevNge, TN05, Maikuru, Raisor, Preston, Mikal, Harder, Ore, trekie, Ober, Sapphique, Kirigaya, Mittens, Lucky, XLAV, HPG, TV, F16, Cobalt, Fire, Lannan, Shab, Ops, Disc, Breaking, Valosa, Missbailey8, Skep, Yraelz, Smithereens, 7th
Chaos88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2017 6:21:02 PM
BEGINNER SERIES

ACTIVE GAMES
- VelCrow (Angels and Demons Mafia) DP2

Danielle

WAITING IN THE HOPPER
- Udel (tbd)
- Subutai (TBD)
- Mharman
- Solon (Madoka Magica)
- LikeMagic
-Wylted (Funny Rapes)
-TUF (Stranger Things)
- Warren42
- Danielle
-Khaos

ON HOLD
They call me MISTER Khaos.

LikeMagic tried valiantly to lynch TUF for five DPs. We should have listened.

Khaos is cruel, but his intentions are not - Wylted
LikeMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2017 5:23:48 PM
At 6/26/2017 1:23:33 AM, LikeMagic wrote:
BEGINNER SERIES

ACTIVE GAMES
- warren42 (I am Number Four) - DP4

WAITING IN THE HOPPER
- Danielle
Mharman
- Subutai (TBD)
- Solon (Madoka Magica)
- LikeMagic
-Wylted (Funny Rapes)
-TUF (Stranger Things)
- Warren42

ON HOLD
TylerGraham95, 9space, Starktek/TheAntidoter, Beginner, Daltonian, Valkrin, daytonanerd, RevNge, TN05, Maikuru, Raisor, Preston, Mikal, Harder, Ore, trekie, Ober, Sapphique, Kirigaya, Mittens, Lucky, XLAV, HPG, TV, F16, Cobalt, Fire, Lannan, Shab, Ops, Disc, Breaking, Valosa, Udel2, Missbailey8, Skep, Yraelz, Smithereens,

You can put your name wherever you want, we will ignore it and you. Not only are you not acknowledging what you did, but you don't even have the decency to rectify what you did to subutai, by letting him take your place on the sign ups. Good luck getting people to sign up for your game.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2017 12:19:38 AM
At 7/12/2017 9:58:11 PM, warren42 wrote:
At 7/12/2017 4:16:17 PM, Mharman wrote:

I'm going to be honest here. After that incident, I held several grudges against multiple people.

You made a mistake and blamed it on other people, still have not admitted you're wrong, and yet you're going to lecture me on maturity?

But you know what? I dropped all of them. I suggest you do the same.

You have proven multiple times you are a liability to include in a game. Your post-death scumread of Lucky in Philosophers and your outing of your scummates in Rick & Morty prove you lack basic respect for other people's efforts. Both instances ruined the fun for players and mods. It hurt the integrity of the game. I was willing to give you a chance after Philosophers, but if you intentionally disregard the rules and disrespect the time and effort of other players, I see no reason to respect you, play in your game, or play with you in other games, at least for the forseeable future.

Ya know, I was actually about to post a public apology, but nevermind; fvck you.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2017 10:17:24 PM
BEGINNER SERIES

ACTIVE GAMES
- VelCrow (Angels and Demons Mafia) - DP3

- Danielle (Clue Mafia)

WAITING IN THE HOPPER
- Udel (TBD)
- Subutai (TBD)
- Mharman
- Solon (Madoka Magica)
- LikeMagic
-Wylted (Funny Rapes)
-TUF (Stranger Things)
- Warren42
- Danielle
- Khaos

ON HOLD
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2017 8:44:44 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
/in to mod

Game Name: uPick Anything (will be named with picks)
Flavor/Mechanics: Players will send in a flavor pick of their choice (it can be anything) and I will design a setup and game around the picks. Character flavor will not be indicative of role or alignment.
Your Experience: Mini Normal 1919 on MafiaScum (https://forum.mafiascum.net...)
Reviewed By: Looking for reviewers!
Back-Up or Co-Mod: Looking for a co-mod!
Number of Players: 9-13
Hydrae: Hydras are allowed but with a caveat: All hydras must create a separate account for the purpose of playing the game. They must post within the hydras at all time.
Restrictions: WOTM is in effect. Please have some experience with Mafia
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics? No. This game is non bastard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2017 2:40:47 AM
Posted: 6 days ago
BEGINNER SERIES

ACTIVE GAMES
- VelCrow (Angels and Demons Mafia) - NP3

- Danielle (Clue Mafia)

WAITING IN THE HOPPER
- Udel (TBD)
- Subutai (TBD)
- Mharman
- Solon (Madoka Magica)
- LikeMagic
-Wylted (Funny Rapes)
-TUF (Stranger Things)
- Warren42
- Danielle
- Khaos
- Think (uPick Anything)

ON HOLD
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Forever23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2017 7:31:32 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
At 7/10/2017 1:00:34 AM, warren42 wrote:

Forever said she assigns certain players roles as she sees fit (aka no randomization)

I do randomize. I just try to even out the sides if it looks unfair.

I'm also leery. Not sure if I'm willing to sign up for a game like that.
Troll Queen Of DDO

#BetOnThett
#UnbanTheMadman
#StandWithBossy

Bet On How Long DDO Will Last Here:
http://www.debate.org...

I hate you <3
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2017 7:42:13 PM
ACTIVE GAMES

- Danielle (Clue Mafia)

WAITING IN THE HOPPER
- Udel (TBD)
- 7th (Time Zones)
- Subutai (TBD)
- Mharman
- Solon (Madoka Magica)
- LikeMagic
-Wylted (Funny Rapes)
-TUF (Stranger Things)
- Warren42
- Danielle
- Khaos
- Think (uPick Anything)

ON HOLD
TylerGraham95, 9space, Starktek/TheAntidoter, Beginner, Daltonian, Valkrin, daytonanerd, RevNge, TN05, Maikuru, Raisor, Preston, Mikal, Harder, Ore, trekie, Ober, Sapphique, Kirigaya, Mittens, Lucky, XLAV, HPG, TV, F16, Cobalt, Fire, Lannan, Shab, Ops, Disc, Breaking, Valosa, Missbailey8, Skep, Yraelz, Smithereens
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2017 12:23:05 AM
ACTIVE GAMES

- Danielle (Clue Mafia)

WAITING IN THE HOPPER
- Udel (TBD)
- 7th (Time Zones)
- Subutai (TBD)
- Mharman
- Solon (Madoka Magica)
-LikeMagic
-Wylted (Lela and Raymond Howard)
-TUF (Stranger Things)
- Warren42
- Danielle
- Khaos
-Think (uPick Anything)

ON HOLD
TylerGraham95, 9space, Starktek/TheAntidoter, Beginner, Daltonian, Valkrin, daytonanerd, RevNge, TN05, Maikuru, Raisor, Preston, Mikal, Harder, Ore, trekie, Ober, Sapphique, Kirigaya, Mittens, Lucky, XLAV, HPG, TV, F16, Cobalt, Fire, Lannan, Shab, Ops, Disc, Breaking, Valosa, Missbailey8, Skep, Yraelz, Smithereens
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2017 4:26:16 AM
Posted: 6 hours ago
BEGINNER SERIES

ACTIVE GAMES

- Danielle (Mafia Clues)

WAITING IN THE HOPPER
- Udel (TBD)
- 7th (Time Zones)
- Subutai (TBD)
- Mharman
- Solon (Madoka Magica)
-LikeMagic
-Wylted (Lela and Raymond Howard)
-TUF (Stranger Things)
- Warren42
- Danielle
- Khaos
- Think (uPick Anything)

ON HOLD
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.