Jump to topic:

Organic foods are all BS

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2017 6:41:43 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The whole Organic foods craze is all BS created by the Food Industry to make you spend 3 times more for the same food.

There is no scientific proof that an organic carrot is any better for you then one that is not organic. But the organic carrot is 3 times more expensive then the regular one. This goes for all foods.

Sure the use of less pesticides is good for the environment but from the nutritional value organics are just BS for the people who like to pay 3 times more for their cabbage, celery or any other food product.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2017 9:37:26 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 9/18/2017 6:41:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
The whole Organic foods craze is all BS created by the Food Industry to make you spend 3 times more for the same food.

Nope. I just crazy hippies being stupid, so companies found a way to make more money off the suckers.
: At 5/16/2018 5:08:42 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
: : At 4/29/2018 9:49:29 PM, Mharman wrote:
: : Why the AMA at such a weird number of posts?
: Because I wanted attention, and I wanted it now.

meme
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 1:46:44 AM
At 9/25/2017 9:37:26 PM, Mharman wrote:

Nope. I just crazy hippies being stupid, so companies found a way to make more money off the suckers.

Of course those crazy hippies didn't care that their organic veggies hadn't been sprayed with lethally toxic pesticides or weedkillers or that the non-vegans meat wasn't so full of anti-biotics that they were immune to their medicinal uses. That their food herds weren't fed diseased animals in their food which crossed the food chain and made humans sick. Nope, they were just dumb Hippies.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 12:44:28 PM
At 9/26/2017 1:46:44 AM, GrimlyF wrote:

Of course those crazy hippies didn't care that their organic veggies hadn't been sprayed with lethally toxic pesticides or weedkillers or that the non-vegans meat wasn't so full of anti-biotics that they were immune to their medicinal uses. That their food herds weren't fed diseased animals in their food which crossed the food chain and made humans sick. Nope, they were just dumb Hippies.

Lol. There's not enough pesticide on them to hurt a human or a cow. It's just you hippies being dumb.
: At 5/16/2018 5:08:42 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
: : At 4/29/2018 9:49:29 PM, Mharman wrote:
: : Why the AMA at such a weird number of posts?
: Because I wanted attention, and I wanted it now.

meme
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2017 1:25:16 PM
At 9/26/2017 12:44:28 PM, Mharman wrote:

Lol. There's not enough pesticide on them to hurt a human or a cow. It's just you hippies being dumb.

I agree, all food is tested vigorously to make sure it passes all the health standards for human consumption, I mean what would be the point of too much pesticides in food, we grow food, spray it to kill people instead of feeding them. That just ludicrous.

GrimlyF is just upset because he got mad cow disease from eating that tainted British cow meat aka horse meat that everyone in Europe has been eating for the last 5 years
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2017 3:44:22 AM

"Not enough pesticide". Decades ago I read that you would need to eat about 10 tons of something before it could possibly cause cancerous cells in the human body. I've read reports in medical journals over the years that are being continually updated as new data is discovered. Acrylamide is the brown/black stuff you get on fries, toast or veggies if they are browned to your liking. Note I don't say over browned because that is how we like them. Interestingly every cell of browned food has the potential to start a cancerous growth in your body. 1 cigarette or 10 thousand, which one starts your lung cancer? An interesting factoid : British Chip shops, unlike American fast-food places never cook chips (fries)until they are more than medium yellow. I don't know why but it's a fact.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2017 7:02:48 PM
At 9/27/2017 3:44:22 AM, GrimlyF wrote:

"Not enough pesticide". Decades ago I read that you would need to eat about 10 tons of something before it could possibly cause cancerous cells in the human body. I've read reports in medical journals over the years that are being continually updated as new data is discovered. Acrylamide is the brown/black stuff you get on fries, toast or veggies if they are browned to your liking. Note I don't say over browned because that is how we like them. Interestingly every cell of browned food has the potential to start a cancerous growth in your body. 1 cigarette or 10 thousand, which one starts your lung cancer? An interesting factoid : British Chip shops, unlike American fast-food places never cook chips (fries)until they are more than medium yellow. I don't know why but it's a fact.

eat your crumpets and those bloody chips in a dirty newspaper with the ink running down the chips. Then you can have some bangers on your chin!!
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 1:54:09 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 11/23/2017 9:40:42 AM, Emilrose wrote:
Now this I actually do agree with.

#gmos are good

Until you grow a third arm, or develop dementia in 20 years or some other disease from eating gmos.

I love how narcissistic the human kind is, playing God, we have been eating natural food for thousands of years but now all of a sudden we need to modify our food for profit. Who cares about long term health effects. As long as I make my billions with this invention who cares if in 30 years people start dying from long term effects of gmos.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 10:56:53 PM
At 11/23/2017 1:54:09 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

#gmos are good

Until you grow a third arm, or develop dementia in 20 years or some other disease from eating gmos.

Genetically modified food eradicates the bad bacteria within natural foods, so no. Just look at a picture of a normal banana and compare it to a GMO banana.

I love how narcissistic the human kind is, playing God, we have been eating natural food for thousands of years but now all of a sudden we need to modify our food for profit. Who cares about long term health effects. As long as I make my billions with this invention who cares if in 30 years people start dying from long term effects of gmos.

Ffs, people died when they were like 5, years ago.
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 5:10:59 AM
At 11/23/2017 10:56:53 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 11/23/2017 1:54:09 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

#gmos are good

Genetically modified food eradicates the bad bacteria within natural foods, so no. Just look at a picture of a normal banana and compare it to a GMO banana.

Ffs, people died when they were like 5, years ago.

Ffs can I adopt you or something?