Jump to topic:

An arthritis remedy that seems to work

Falkman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2018 2:14:51 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
I'm 76 and have age-related arthritis, mainly in my right shoulder and both knees. I don't take medication for it, relying mainly on a course of daily physical therapy I've been on for about 2 1/2 years. Surgery is out of the question for me. I've heard too many tales about how knee and shoulder operations just make things worse.

The therapy has really helped restore almost all of my flexibility. However, I still had aches & pains in both areas after exercising, especially in cold, damp weather.

About a month ago I overheard two younger guys at my health club talking about how well a 1000 MG softgel of flax seed oil taken daily had helped them with joint aches on their physical jobs. So, I figured I'd give it a shot.

It seems to work pretty well in cushioning the joints. I can now get up from a chair without having to push off on the arms and no longer have to rub down my shoulder with Biofreeze when I get home.

Might be worth a try for you.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2018 8:42:08 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 1/3/2018 2:14:51 PM, Falkman wrote:
I'm 76 and have age-related arthritis, mainly in my right shoulder and both knees. I don't take medication for it, relying mainly on a course of daily physical therapy I've been on for about 2 1/2 years. Surgery is out of the question for me. I've heard too many tales about how knee and shoulder operations just make things worse.

Anytime you have inflammation, pain, arthritis or swelling it indicates stagnation in that particular area and only falls under one side of chemistry....and there is basically only two sides of chemistry in the human body, acid and alkaline.
While physical therapy might loosen you up while you are doing the exercises as you know, the pain returns, that is because you aren't addressing the problem and actually could be exacerbating the problem by accumulating metabolic wastes in the joints that have nowhere to go.
So the question is, what causes and produces stagnation in the body?

The therapy has really helped restore almost all of my flexibility. However, I still had aches & pains in both areas after exercising, especially in cold, damp weather.

As I said, physical therapy will temporarily ease the pain or allow movement and circulation it does not address the cause of the symptoms. Kind of like taking a bag of ice, move it around and crush it up, but put it back in the freezer and it's still a brick of ice, a hardened rock. Same thing with arthritis, movement can create circulation but only to a degree, that is why your body always reverts back to the pain when you are not creating movement.
So the question is, how do you permanently remove the pain from joints? by reversing how you caused it. By changing the chemistry in your body, to do that you must change your consumption of foods. They, are what is creating the chemistry in your body, and whether or not that chemistry is creating pain or hydration...

About a month ago I overheard two younger guys at my health club talking about how well a 1000 MG softgel of flax seed oil taken daily had helped them with joint aches on their physical jobs. So, I figured I'd give it a shot.

I can offer you a better option than flax seed oil pills. But you have to have an attitude of trying something different to get different results, and what is really worth it here? pain or simply trying something new?

It seems to work pretty well in cushioning the joints. I can now get up from a chair without having to push off on the arms and no longer have to rub down my shoulder with Biofreeze when I get home.

While some oils can temporarily offer some lubrication of joints, it doesn't address the cause of the problem. You want to go in and address that cause. If you are interested and open to new ideas then lemme know I can help you. create a permanent solution.

Might be worth a try for you.