Jump to topic:

denying clit or prostate motion is illness

TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 4:06:56 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
all people are capable of understanding that the pelvic genitals move during penetration, im only trying to help because its helped me so much to never sustain negative thoughts and so i assume the only people with negative thoughts deny that the pelvic genitals can move during penetration but no one has specifically denied it to me only denied that it should be mentioned which i strongly disagree with and worries me but still only ever desired intellectual debate until agreement

again denying pelvic genital motion or its discussion makes no sense to me but i only encourage peaceful dialogue, at first everyone seems to agree and then some begin to question it which i geniunely dont understand but continually look for ways to explain it better, i dont take metaphors literally
TheClitMoves
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2018 4:35:12 AM
particularly its important to know and discuss past puberty, retaining ignorance makes no sense, its extremely worrying to me so i know it worries other people even more which further worries me, it approaches a point where peoples openness to pelvic genital motion is one of the only ways im comfortable and its because i was always uncomfortable before i knew, if you find someone uncomfortable in general or uncomfortable with pelvic genital motion i ask you to risk your own comfort in the interest of everyone by helping that person become more comfortable with sex, its not logical to deny or reject where we come from, hostility over it is the biggest red flag and must be contained

emphasize that the motion isnt a huge amount but enough to orgasm with big enough pelvic muscles
Chiroden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2018 8:16:01 PM
What if you are 50 years plus and you are faced with the same male problem? You can make sure that it's temporarily, that it will pass, that it's not with you, but the reality is that it has already happened and you need to look for answers to all the questions. And I know the way out https://eddrugs2018.com... is your answer to all the questions about our problem here. It is the best options for solving your problem and choose which one to try. I hope this helps you.