Jump to topic:

Germany has the Holy Grail and Holy Lance

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2017 4:54:07 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Adolf Hitler was fascinated by the occult and he believed that ancient artifacts contained magical powers that if acquired would make Hitler invincible. The swastika was taken from ancient times and used by Hitler. There was a special team in Nazi Germany dedicated to finding ancient artifacts. That team found many ancient relics which were taken back to Nazi Germany for Hitler to see.

The Holy Grail and the Holy Lance used to kill Jesus on the cross have been found and are stored deep in the vaults of German bunkers. Those secrets will not be released to the world as current German government does not recognize Nazi Germany and even mentioning anything about Hitler or Nazi's in Germany can be a criminal offence with a jail sentence or heavy fine. Therefore Germany keeps the relics hidden in their vaults and will not discuss them.

But for any relic hunter that is where the Holy Grail and the Holy Lance are
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2017 5:18:52 AM
The cup from which Jesus drank during the Last Supper was probably made out of clay. Short of it having been buried in an airtight cave for the last 2000 years, such as somewhere in the Judean, Arabian, or Sinai wilderness (which I guess isn't impossible but rather improbable), there's pretty much no way it could've gone 2000 years without shattering or something. As there's no historical record of the actual cup being preserved or stored somewhere, and seeing as how (to my knowledge) the Bishop of Rome never claimed to be in possession of such, it's safe to assume that, even if the cup was originally preserved somewhere, by medieval times it would've been lost to the world. The Arabs and Ottomans never claimed to have found it, not did the British or French occupiers of the region. The Germans never assumed control over Palestine during the 19th or 20th centuries, and something like them uncovering the Holy Grail during an archaeological expedition to the region (as though them being Nazis gave them magical insight into finding something that'd remained hidden and befuddled Christendom for 2000 years; it should also be noted that the Nazi "treasure hunters" were not so supremely wise as to know about the Dead Sea Scrolls, which remained hidden until 1946) would've surely been widely publicized at the time instead of kept secret. Had such a discovery occurred prior to 1939, the Germans might've even been willing to allow British, French, and American scientists examine the artefact to confirm its authenticity. While Germany has disavowed its Nazi past, I'm extremely skeptical that this'd extend so far as keeping a secret the most concrete piece of evidence yet for the historicity of Jesus Christ.

The Spear of Longinus, which probably would've been made mostly out of wood, likewise is unlikely to have survived 2000 years. It's less likely to have survived than the Holy Grail; as the lance was property of the Roman military, and seeing as how in 33 AD there were close to zero Christians in the Roman military, I simply don't see how the early Christians could've gotten a hold of such; for all we know, the unit in possession of the spear may have been re-deployed to Italy or the frontiers of Germania and then its whereabouts would've been completely unknowable to history even if Christians did take an interest in finding the lance afterwards. Furthermore, there's even a good chance that they wouldn't have wanted the lance, and instead treated it as an object of contempt and disgust.
The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of.
-Blaise Pascal
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2017 2:27:09 PM
At 11/7/2017 5:18:52 AM, Swagnarok wrote:
The cup from which Jesus drank during the Last Supper was probably made out of clay. Short of it having been buried in an airtight cave for the last 2000 years, such as somewhere in the Judean, Arabian, or Sinai wilderness (which I guess isn't impossible but rather improbable), there's pretty much no way it could've gone 2000 years without shattering or something. As there's no historical record of the actual cup being preserved or stored somewhere, and seeing as how (to my knowledge) the Bishop of Rome never claimed to be in possession of such, it's safe to assume that, even if the cup was originally preserved somewhere, by medieval times it would've been lost to the world. The Arabs and Ottomans never claimed to have found it, not did the British or French occupiers of the region. The Germans never assumed control over Palestine during the 19th or 20th centuries, and something like them uncovering the Holy Grail during an archaeological expedition to the region (as though them being Nazis gave them magical insight into finding something that'd remained hidden and befuddled Christendom for 2000 years; it should also be noted that the Nazi "treasure hunters" were not so supremely wise as to know about the Dead Sea Scrolls, which remained hidden until 1946) would've surely been widely publicized at the time instead of kept secret. Had such a discovery occurred prior to 1939, the Germans might've even been willing to allow British, French, and American scientists examine the artefact to confirm its authenticity. While Germany has disavowed its Nazi past, I'm extremely skeptical that this'd extend so far as keeping a secret the most concrete piece of evidence yet for the historicity of Jesus Christ.

The Spear of Longinus, which probably would've been made mostly out of wood, likewise is unlikely to have survived 2000 years. It's less likely to have survived than the Holy Grail; as the lance was property of the Roman military, and seeing as how in 33 AD there were close to zero Christians in the Roman military, I simply don't see how the early Christians could've gotten a hold of such; for all we know, the unit in possession of the spear may have been re-deployed to Italy or the frontiers of Germania and then its whereabouts would've been completely unknowable to history even if Christians did take an interest in finding the lance afterwards. Furthermore, there's even a good chance that they wouldn't have wanted the lance, and instead treated it as an object of contempt and disgust.

Your explanation is just AWESOME!!! How do you know so much about this stuff?? It's like you are a professor of archaeology, I could listen to your explanations all day, they are that good. So what about this cloth, shroud of the face of Jesus, do you think it's real? or was it made a thousand years later?
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2018 11:55:34 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
That spear was guaranteed to bring victory to its holder, was found by an US soldier at the end of the war, also known as the hapsburg spear, I was given to the hapsburgs because they were the reightful owner. that was stupid. It should be made the official spear of the US President,... Imagine at the inaugaration how cool it would be when Obama hands it to Trump?
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2018 2:17:50 PM
At 1/6/2018 11:55:34 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
That spear was guaranteed to bring victory to its holder, was found by an US soldier at the end of the war, also known as the hapsburg spear, I was given to the hapsburgs because they were the reightful owner. that was stupid. It should be made the official spear of the US President,... Imagine at the inaugaration how cool it would be when Obama hands it to Trump?

That would be very cool
KTSullivan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2018 8:18:39 PM
Imagine at the inaugaration how cool it would be when Obama hands it to Trump?

Would of been a sight like no other. Mixture of comedy and pure badassery! lol
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2018 9:01:21 PM
At 1/8/2018 8:18:39 PM, KTSullivan wrote:
Imagine at the inaugaration how cool it would be when Obama hands it to Trump?

Would of been a sight like no other. Mixture of comedy and pure badassery! lol

I love that BADASSERY!!! lol
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2018 5:14:19 AM
Being as the Holy Lance was wood, it could be MORE holy than the holy grail, especially if a few termites got to it.