Jump to topic:

World War III scenarios

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2017 6:54:47 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
If we had WWIII between USA and Russia as they are the opposites and with the cold war and the constant jabs back and forth over Crimea, Ukraine and trade embargos, if there was a war between the two, which side would China join in a world war?

China is communist and so is Russia, but USA and China have a pretty strong trading partnership, so which side would China take, either side would benefit greatly as China is the global leader in human population? Which side would China take???
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2017 5:40:17 AM
At 11/30/2017 6:54:47 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
If we had WWIII between USA and Russia as they are the opposites and with the cold war and the constant jabs back and forth over Crimea, Ukraine and trade embargos, if there was a war between the two, which side would China join in a world war?

China is communist and so is Russia, but USA and China have a pretty strong trading partnership, so which side would China take, either side would benefit greatly as China is the global leader in human population? Which side would China take???

Hey...
I actually have two debates on these issues. Check them.... The debates are almost over. Both are in the 3rd round right now. Both only going to 4 rounds.
Here the links:

http://www.debate.org...

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2017 3:20:45 PM
At 12/10/2017 5:40:17 AM, Nd2400 wrote:

Hey...
I actually have two debates on these issues. Check them.... The debates are almost over. Both are in the 3rd round right now. Both only going to 4 rounds.
Here the links:

Those are some good debating skills there!!!
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2017 3:30:44 PM
At 12/11/2017 3:20:45 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/10/2017 5:40:17 AM, Nd2400 wrote:

Hey...
Here the links:

Those are some good debating skills there!!!

Just finish up my last argument on one of them.
If you wanna read it here the link.
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2018 8:29:51 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
WW III will be a holy war between The Christians and the Muslims.
Don't worry, God will be on our side, and he can kick Allah's @ $ $ any day of the week
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2018 2:12:25 PM
At 1/7/2018 8:29:51 AM, xus00HAY wrote:
Don't worry, God will be on our side, and he can kick Allah's @ $ $ any day of the week

I certainly hope so, because those Muslim terrorists are pretty crazy, they don't care if they die or not
xus00HAY
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 6:18:00 AM
Mmmmmm, it's not so much they don't care if they die, What is important is they have to home to a god forsaken wasteland and live under sharia law. Now, if they can avoid that by getting killed, then the infidel who shoots him is doing him a favor.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 9:26:43 AM

I don't care about the religious war. Sure it will be part of it, but it not everything. It more to this coming war such as Rising power will challenge the dominance power aka ( China and Russia), trade dispute, territorial areas, military, and economy.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 4:14:49 PM
At 1/10/2018 9:26:43 AM, Nd2400 wrote:

I don't care about the religious war. Sure it will be part of it, but it not everything. It more to this coming war such as Rising power will challenge the dominance power aka ( China and Russia), trade dispute, territorial areas, military, and economy.

Religion is a big factor man, there are almost 2 million Catholics in the world and 1.5 million Muslims, those are large populations of people with different views.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 4:37:48 PM
At 1/10/2018 4:14:49 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Religion is a big factor man, there are almost 2 million Catholics in the world and 1.5 million Muslims, those are large populations of people with different views.

I know they are and i think you meant billions not millions lol.
And this is why so many people are against trump moving the embassy to jerusalem. Because in the bible you hear of this new temple in jerusalem... And this would be the beginning of the end. And seeing the way the world is reshaping it self i could see something happening in the future. I don't like to relay on what is being said in the bible but it probably does have some truths on what will happen in terms of war....
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 6:45:21 PM
At 1/10/2018 4:37:48 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

And this is why so many people are against trump moving the embassy to jerusalem. Because in the bible you hear of this new temple in jerusalem... And this would be the beginning of the end. And seeing the way the world is reshaping it self i could see something happening in the future. I don't like to relay on what is being said in the bible but it probably does have some truths on what will happen in terms of war....

Either way war is bad, I hope we can use diplomacy to resolve world issues.

That is until Judgement day when Skynet takes over the world. Then we will be terminated. But I will fight for the resistance against the machines, I hate machines, all of them, GPS, smartphones, self driving cars, then it will be terminators for the military. LOL
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 9:17:39 PM
At 1/10/2018 6:45:21 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

That is until Judgement day when Skynet takes over the world. Then we will be terminated. But I will fight for the resistance against the machines, I hate machines, all of them, GPS, smartphones, self driving cars, then it will be terminators for the military. LOL

Well hopefully diplomacy can resolve world issues. Finally he getting somewhere with North Korea with talks, but still should be cautious on this issue because it could go right back to being bad after the olympic. And the way China and Russia is action not very encouraging in the years to come. But who actually knows right?

Like the terminator analogy... Such a good movie... You know they making another one, and should be released in 2019..
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 9:31:55 PM
At 1/10/2018 9:17:39 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 1/10/2018 6:45:21 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Well hopefully diplomacy can resolve world issues. Finally he getting somewhere with North Korea with talks, but still should be cautious on this issue because it could go right back to being bad after the olympic. And the way China and Russia is action not very encouraging in the years to come. But who actually knows right?

Like the terminator analogy... Such a good movie... You know they making another one, and should be released in 2019..

Terminator 3 was on tv last night so I watched it again for the 100'th time, love Terminator 2 &3 only. The Terminator girl in T3 is hot. Hello Nurse!!!