Jump to topic:

Who's the biggest threat to America

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2017 8:33:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
With constant political wrangling going on around the world, with constant threats of wars and invasions I thought who would be the biggest threat to America.

I have come up with 3 countries that I would see as the biggest threats. North Korea, Russia, Iran

North Korea with the 1million strong army and the constant testing of nuclear missiles and the crazy supreme leader.

Russia going all the way back to the cold war era after WWII, and with the constant bitter verbal battles exchanged over the decades, both USA and Russia with their huge arsenal stockpiles.

Iran with their new nuclear technology and always being unpredictable in the middle east and the hate of the western culture

Who would be the biggest threat and aggressor on American soil. Like the movie Red Dawn when the Russians just start dropping on parachutes, who do you think would invade. Or you think maybe it would be a different country??
fishhunter61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2017 2:06:22 AM
At 2/28/2017 8:33:55 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
With constant political wrangling going on around the world, with constant threats of wars and invasions I thought who would be the biggest threat to America.

I have come up with 3 countries that I would see as the biggest threats. North Korea, Russia, Iran

North Korea with the 1million strong army and the constant testing of nuclear missiles and the crazy supreme leader.
North Korea is highly over-exaggerated. People go crazy when they hear about their "1 million strong" army. While they have a large army, they are so ill-equip that it isn't even funny. For instance, I could take 50 million untrained homeless people, give them kitchen knives, and call it my army. Would they be the largest army ever? Yes. Would they win any battles? No. They are so ill-equip and untrained they would lose every battle. The same is for North Korea. They have weapons that are laughable compared to other countries, and their training isn't the best in the world either.
As for their nuclear missile program, they probably only have 8-12 nuclear missiles, none of which are hydrogen bombs. That and their missiles are extremely inaccurate, especially when traveling long distance. The chances of a North Korean missile hitting the U.S. are minuscule. Besides, If North Korea did launch a missile at the U.S., We would get an almost immediate warning from Japan, since the missile would fly over or near Japanese airspace, allowing us to shoot it down. Just for comparison, The Global Firepower Index lists North Korea as the 25th strongest country. While Thailand is ranked as the 20th strongest country. Thailand. That one slightly unstable south Asian country you never hear about, unless there is a Coup or a Tsunami relief effort. Theoretically this country could win in a war against North Korea.
Also, If North Korea can't feed their own citizens, how could they wage a mainland invasion on a different continent, against the most advanced military in the world, with the largest, strongest militia in the world? They Can't.

Russia going all the way back to the cold war era after WWII, and with the constant bitter verbal battles exchanged over the decades, both USA and Russia with their huge arsenal stockpiles.
Meh. Russia, while being the second most strongest country, probably couldn't take over the United States. We still have more technology and military strength then them. For instance the U.S. has 19 aircraft carriers, while Russia only has 1. We have a larger air-force and navy then Russia. They do however, have a slightly larger army, having more Tanks and Artillery then the U.S.. However, the U.S. would have more manpower. If Russia invaded the west coast they would probably hit a wall about midway though California. The Sierra Mountains would wear them down. If they did get past that the Rocky Mountains would be even more of a challenge. This, and the the world's most advanced army in the world would stop them in their tracks. They would also have to supply food, munitions, and troops to fight a war on another continent, across the largest ocean in the world. This would be no easy feat. If they invaded though Alaska, they would be worn down by the Canadians (Moose based cavalry is surprisingly effective), and the Russians would be slaughtered by American Troops.
If Nuclear War broke out, we would be dead. End of story. The Russians shoot missiles at us, and the U.S. would retaliate and shoot missiles at Russia, so the Russians would be destroyed with us. With so many Nuclear missiles fired, the radiation would spread and effect the whole world. The entire human race would probably perish, or we would have to deal with a "Fallout" type environment outside. Radiation does nasty things.
However with Putin and Trump being seemingly best friends, this shouldn't happen any time soon.

Iran with their new nuclear technology and always being unpredictable in the middle east and the hate of the western culture
Iran could in no way win a war with us. It would literally be a "Operation Desert Storm" all over again. Just for comparison, during Desert Storm we fought Iraq. During that time, they had the 5th largest army in the world (Iran currently has the 8th largest). The air campaign had lasted 2 weeks, while the ground campaign only lasted 4 days. During this 2 week and 4 day time period, an astonishing 10,000 Iraqi Soldiers were killed, while only 150 american troops were killed. If the 5th largest army was obliterated during this two and a half week time period, by country on a different continent, halfway across the world, Iran would literally have no chance in winning. The same exact thing would happen to Iran that happened to Iraq.
As for Iran's nuclear missile program, it is unconfirmed they have any nuclear devices. They haven't done any nuclear tests and haven't told any country of their nuclear program results. If they did have nukes, the number would be minuscule, probably less then North Korea's amount of nukes. They also probably couldn't launch it halfway across the world either.

Who would be the biggest threat and aggressor on American soil. Like the movie Red Dawn when the Russians just start dropping on parachutes, who do you think would invade. Or you think maybe it would be a different country??
If the U.S. were to enter war, it would most likely be with *Drumroll* the United States of America. That wasn't a typo. Civil War may be a problem in the future. Why? No country is stupid enough to attack America except for America. Every country knows the span of the American Military except for the American Citizens. Americans face so few problems around the world compared to other countries, the people believe they are invincible. America is split between two groups so extremely different. The recent 2016 Presidential Election exposed this problem, so much that California is threatening to secede from the Union.
If this were to happen, 1 of 2 things would happen.
1- Instant U.S. Victory
Shotguns can't destroy Tanks. The opposing group would be quickly eradicated.
2- Destruction of the U.S.
If the opposing group gets a hold of nuclear missiles in former U.S. territory, they could be used, and potentially destroy the United States

Anyways, If a major war was to break out again, it would be with nuclear missiles. We wouldn't get invaded; land wars are a thing of the past. One more major war, and it could destroy the world.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2017 11:40:49 PM
At 3/11/2017 2:06:22 AM, fishhunter61 wrote:

North Korea is highly over-exaggerated. People go crazy when they hear about their "1 million strong" army. While they have a large army, they are so ill-equip that it isn't even funny. For instance, I could take 50 million untrained homeless people, give them kitchen knives, and call it my army. Would they be the largest army ever? Yes. Would they win any battles? No. They are so ill-equip and untrained they would lose every battle. The same is for North Korea. They have weapons that are laughable compared to other countries, and their training isn't the best in the world either.
As for their nuclear missile program, they probably only have 8-12 nuclear missiles, none of which are hydrogen bombs. That and their missiles are extremely inaccurate, especially when traveling long distance. The chances of a North Korean missile hitting the U.S. are minuscule. Besides, If North Korea did launch a missile at the U.S., We would get an almost immediate warning from Japan, since the missile would fly over or near Japanese airspace, allowing us to shoot it down. Just for comparison, The Global Firepower Index lists North Korea as the 25th strongest country. While Thailand is ranked as the 20th strongest country. Thailand. That one slightly unstable south Asian country you never hear about, unless there is a Coup or a Tsunami relief effort. Theoretically this country could win in a war against North Korea.
Also, If North Korea can't feed their own citizens, how could they wage a mainland invasion on a different continent, against the most advanced military in the world, with the largest, strongest militia in the world? They Can't.

Meh. Russia, while being the second most strongest country, probably couldn't take over the United States. We still have more technology and military strength then them. For instance the U.S. has 19 aircraft carriers, while Russia only has 1. We have a larger air-force and navy then Russia. They do however, have a slightly larger army, having more Tanks and Artillery then the U.S.. However, the U.S. would have more manpower. If Russia invaded the west coast they would probably hit a wall about midway though California. The Sierra Mountains would wear them down. If they did get past that the Rocky Mountains would be even more of a challenge. This, and the the world's most advanced army in the world would stop them in their tracks. They would also have to supply food, munitions, and troops to fight a war on another continent, across the largest ocean in the world. This would be no easy feat. If they invaded though Alaska, they would be worn down by the Canadians (Moose based cavalry is surprisingly effective), and the Russians would be slaughtered by American Troops.
If Nuclear War broke out, we would be dead. End of story. The Russians shoot missiles at us, and the U.S. would retaliate and shoot missiles at Russia, so the Russians would be destroyed with us. With so many Nuclear missiles fired, the radiation would spread and effect the whole world. The entire human race would probably perish, or we would have to deal with a "Fallout" type environment outside. Radiation does nasty things.
However with Putin and Trump being seemingly best friends, this shouldn't happen any time soon.

Iran could in no way win a war with us. It would literally be a "Operation Desert Storm" all over again. Just for comparison, during Desert Storm we fought Iraq. During that time, they had the 5th largest army in the world (Iran currently has the 8th largest). The air campaign had lasted 2 weeks, while the ground campaign only lasted 4 days. During this 2 week and 4 day time period, an astonishing 10,000 Iraqi Soldiers were killed, while only 150 american troops were killed. If the 5th largest army was obliterated during this two and a half week time period, by country on a different continent, halfway across the world, Iran would literally have no chance in winning. The same exact thing would happen to Iran that happened to Iraq.
As for Iran's nuclear missile program, it is unconfirmed they have any nuclear devices. They haven't done any nuclear tests and haven't told any country of their nuclear program results. If they did have nukes, the number would be minuscule, probably less then North Korea's amount of nukes. They also probably couldn't launch it halfway across the world either.

If the U.S. were to enter war, it would most likely be with *Drumroll* the United States of America. That wasn't a typo. Civil War may be a problem in the future. Why? No country is stupid enough to attack America except for America. Every country knows the span of the American Military except for the American Citizens. Americans face so few problems around the world compared to other countries, the people believe they are invincible. America is split between two groups so extremely different. The recent 2016 Presidential Election exposed this problem, so much that California is threatening to secede from the Union.
1- Instant U.S. Victory
If the opposing group gets a hold of nuclear missiles in former U.S. territory, they could be used, and potentially destroy the United States

Anyways, If a major war was to break out again, it would be with nuclear missiles. We wouldn't get invaded; land wars are a thing of the past. One more major war, and it could destroy the world.

Fishy is quite correct. The major threat to the U.S. is from within. If the Hispanics and Blacks in the U.S ever got together it would be a fairly short, very bloody, action. White America will lose because no-one would drop nukes on U.S. cities so it would be a conventional war. The military? How many coloured soldiers, sailors, pilots, tank men and artillery personnel will fight with their brothers against their "oppressors"? Could you trust the coloured officers from sergeants to generals or would you intern them?

How to control the cities and streets with hordes of hate filled coloureds finally facing "The Man" with guns and bombs. No government will bomb or shell civilian filled cities so how can you stop them?
fishhunter61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 3:56:28 PM
Fishy is quite correct. The major threat to the U.S. is from within. If the Hispanics and Blacks in the U.S ever got together it would be a fairly short, very bloody, action. White America will lose because no-one would drop nukes on U.S. cities so it would be a conventional war. The military? How many coloured soldiers, sailors, pilots, tank men and artillery personnel will fight with their brothers against their "oppressors"? Could you trust the coloured officers from sergeants to generals or would you intern them?

When I wrote that post I was referring to Liberals vs. Conservatives not Colored vs. White.
If you check the news you will see what I'm talking about. Constant riots and protests aimed at Donald Trump that are organized by liberals. While there are colored liberals, a majority seem to be white. Californian liberals are trying to secede from the U.S., and almost all of them seem to be white. Despite what the news tells you, a majority of minorities are fine with the election results, if they weren't they would be rioting in the streets with the privileged white hipster liberals. If there is going to be another civil war, it will be over ideology not race.

How to control the cities and streets with hordes of hate filled coloureds finally facing "The Man" with guns and bombs. No government will bomb or shell civilian filled cities so how can you stop them?
Meh. Like I said this wouldn't happen with only colored, but we would shell cities if we had to. Especially if taken over by the opposition.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 5:47:57 PM
At 3/14/2017 3:56:28 PM, fishhunter61 wrote:

When I wrote that post I was referring to Liberals vs. Conservatives not Colored vs. White.
If you check the news you will see what I'm talking about. Constant riots and protests aimed at Donald Trump that are organized by liberals. While there are colored liberals, a majority seem to be white. Californian liberals are trying to secede from the U.S., and almost all of them seem to be white. Despite what the news tells you, a majority of minorities are fine with the election results, if they weren't they would be rioting in the streets with the privileged white hipster liberals. If there is going to be another civil war, it will be over ideology not race.

Meh. Like I said this wouldn't happen with only colored, but we would shell cities if we had to. Especially if taken over by the opposition.

My scenario is more likely than political insurrection. How do you tell a Dem/Rep apart and what possible cause could unite both and provoke an armed uprising?
fishhunter61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 7:11:09 PM
At 3/14/2017 5:47:57 PM, GrimlyF wrote:

My scenario is more likely than political insurrection.
No. Having a modern-day war based solely on race is highly unlikely.

How do you tell a Dem/Rep apart
Conservative and Liberal, not Democrat and Republican. The two are similar but not the same. Someone can be a conservative democrat or a liberal republican.
Here is how you tell the difference between Con/Lib:
https://www.studentnewsdaily.com...

and what possible cause could unite both
What are you talking about? The Conservatives and Liberals wouldn't unite, they would fight against each other. That is the whole point of my previous post.....
The American Government would most likely be conservative-backed, while the liberals would be the opposition. As said previously liberals are already threatening to secede California from the U.S..

and provoke an armed uprising?
Do you watch the news? So, many things are currently happening that America is so divided over. Donald Trump is one of them. So many riots have happened, in the name of opposing Trump. America is divided over this one man.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2017 11:08:52 PM
At 3/14/2017 7:11:09 PM, fishhunter61 wrote:
At 3/14/2017 5:47:57 PM, GrimlyF wrote:

My scenario is more likely than political insurrection.
No. Having a modern-day war based solely on race is highly unlikely.

How do you tell a Dem/Rep apart
Conservative and Liberal, not Democrat and Republican. The two are similar but not the same. Someone can be a conservative democrat or a liberal republican.
Here is how you tell the difference between Con/Lib:

and what possible cause could unite both
What are you talking about? The Conservatives and Liberals wouldn't unite, they would fight against each other. That is the whole point of my previous post.....
The American Government would most likely be conservative-backed, while the liberals would be the opposition. As said previously liberals are already threatening to secede California from the U.S..

and provoke an armed uprising?
Do you watch the news? So, many things are currently happening that America is so divided over. Donald Trump is one of them. So many riots have happened, in the name of opposing Trump. America is divided over this one man.

I apologise for any misunderstanding and I should explain. I am an Englishman living in England who is very interested in the ordinary lives of people all over the globe. You are not the first to find my syntax strange nor will you be the last. I will be more careful in future.
One problem keeps rearing up which is your political parties. You have Democrats and Republicans and various Green/ Independent parties but what are the Liberals? They are constantly called "commies" on this site but what do they represent? Business or Working classes or middle America or what? In England we have a 3 party system, Labour, Conservative and Liberal Democrat and here is the mix-up. We don't have lib/con or lab/dem we refer to them as left/right leaning/wing.

When I wrote Lib/ Rep unite, I meant what issue would Libs kill Rep's over.

I've probably bored you 1/2 to death so I'll stop now.
fishhunter61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2017 2:30:55 AM
I apologise for any misunderstanding and I should explain. I am an Englishman living in England who is very interested in the ordinary lives of people all over the globe. You are not the first to find my syntax strange nor will you be the last. I will be more careful in future.
One problem keeps rearing up which is your political parties. You have Democrats and Republicans and various Green/ Independent parties but what are the Liberals? They are constantly called "commies" on this site but what do they represent? Business or Working classes or middle America or what? In England we have a 3 party system, Labour, Conservative and Liberal Democrat and here is the mix-up. We don't have lib/con or lab/dem we refer to them as left/right leaning/wing.

No problem, I'll answer your questions.
First I want to explain the two major parties deeper.
As you know, America's two main political parties are Democrats and Republican. The majority of people who belong to the parties, are as follows:

Democrats are usually the Upper Poor Class, the Average and Upper Middle Class, and the Lower Rich Class.
The Democratic Party is referred to as the Working Class Party.

Republicans are usually the Lower and Average Poor Class, Lower Middle Class, and the Average and Upper Rich Class.
The Republican Party is referred to as the Rich/Big Business Party.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on to the Liberals and Conservatives. First you should know that Liberals and Conservatives are NOT Parties. They are Ideologies. The Ideologies are as follows:

Liberals: Liberals are Left Winged. They tend to have very socialist views (hence people calling them commies). Communists, being extremely left wing, usually have extremely radical Liberal views (most liberals are nowhere near communist though). Most Democrats are Liberals (however you can be a conservative democrat). As said before Liberals are NOT a party but an Ideology, a way of thinking. I would say about 48% of Americans lean towards Liberal views.

Conservatives: Conservatives are Right Winged. They tend to have anti-socialist, traditional views. Fascists, being extremely right wing, usually have extremely radical Conservative views (most conservatives are nowhere near fascist though). Most Republicans are Conservatives (however you can be a liberal republican). As said before Conservatives are NOT a party but an Ideology, a way of thinking. I would say about another 48% of Americans lean towards Conservative views.

You can also be a Centrist, which means your views are about half and half.

When I wrote Lib/ Rep unite, I meant what issue would Libs kill Rep's over.
The 2016 election. The Liberals are mad Trump got into office. Most Liberals were Hillary Clinton Supporters and most Conservatives were Donald Trump Supporters.
Here's a few examples of how mad they are:
https://www.infowars.com...
http://www.breitbart.com...
Liberals in California are even threatening to secede....
https://www.infowars.com...

I've probably bored you 1/2 to death so I'll stop now.
Nah, you aren't. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Here are some common Lib/Con views:

Also, if you have the time (about 20 mins), take this political quiz
https://www.isidewith.com...
It will tell you what candidate you most agree with, and based on that you can tell if you are a you are a liberal/conservative.
On the quiz...
If you side with Trump you are probably a conservative
If you side with Hillary you are probably a liberal
If you side with anyone else you are probably a centrist
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2017 6:10:25 PM

1- Instant U.S. Victory

Fishhunter61 those are some excellent comments, I like your reasoning on these.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2017 2:53:22 PM
Americans will all be the biggest threat to America, allowing junk foods and junk news with junky presidents addicted to themselves, money and friends saying change is coming, let's make America great again to bloated citizens starved of common sense enough to know or remember the previous elections that always say the same crap that's worth as much as the same crap they eat every day while thinking they got a great deal on a happy meal...stfu already and recognize the morons you've always been.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2017 7:16:44 AM
At 3/27/2017 2:53:22 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Americans will all be the biggest threat to America, allowing junk foods and junk news with junky presidents addicted to themselves, money and friends saying change is coming, let's make America great again to bloated citizens starved of common sense enough to know or remember the previous elections that always say the same crap that's worth as much as the same crap they eat every day while thinking they got a great deal on a happy meal...stfu already and recognize the morons you've always been.

Fear not for the future of the U.S.A. Trump will mistake the nuclear codes for his balance sheet and press the Red Button to get more money.
HairlessApe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2017 8:11:15 PM
IMHO, Fishhunter61 has it right in the first post. After that I'm not sure I am clear on the premise of the succeeding posts so I'll simply state my views and see how they compare.

America vs America. I'd like to propose that there would be no civil war in the USA because the "conservative" faction is severely out-manned. Case in point: the 2016 election was won with only approx. 28.41% of eligible voters. Without knowing the math associated with that figure, as most Americans are unaware, one might think the country is fairly equally divided... Hey the election was 65million vs 62million... The fact is that America is called a "LIBERAL DEMOCRACY" because Western civilization is liberal. American Conservatives love the liberal policies that each of then find reasonable or useful while denouncing those policies that they find no personal benefit in. That situation changes, of course, if, for instance, an anti-marijuana conservative finds themselves with cancer and discovers relief from marijuana. Suddenly they become liberal on that policy.
All of this leads me to believe that no issue would turn out enough "Confederates" to offer a challenging resistance.

Race War: not going to happen because too many white people identify or sympathize with minorities. So, once again, the White Supremacists faction in the USA is limited.

The only true threat to the USA is a nuclear war elsewhere in the world that effects the climate of the planet.
One could surely argue that the Buddhist tradition, taken as a whole, represents the richest source of contemplative wisdom that any civilization has produced. -Sam Harris
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2017 4:50:41 AM
Posted: 12 months ago

1- Instant U.S. Victory

what the hell man are you the chief high command of US army forces lol
dont fart
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2017 12:07:35 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Currently the biggest threat to America is coming from within the nation, the leftists. The division in America is widening. Some do not think the division can get much wider. This is nothing new because leftists have always been the champion of psychological subversion and bringing nations down.
Putting internal turmoils aside I think China is the biggest threat. Russia is second but I think Putin is smart and would never use nukes on us. His military is no threat, at least not here on American soil. North Korea is no threat. Yeah, they could nuke one of our cities, but then we'd wipe them off the map, but that would lead to WW3 with China. China is our only real current threat. Islam is not. Sure they can terrorize us with terror, but they could never conquer us nor do us any permanent harm. China could, however. A war with China would be unbelievably bloody and horrifying.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2017 12:01:03 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
it's America
It's not about reciprocation, it's just all about me,
a sycophantic, prophetic, Socratic junkie wannabe.

- The 1975, "The Sound"
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2017 1:11:51 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
"Who's the biggest threat to America" The historically illiterate, indoctrinated, socialist, communist, entitlement minded voter
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2017 3:02:40 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
China would be the US greatest threat. Why because they are the second biggest economy in the world and the third largest military in the world. We already seeing major issues spearing up with both countries. Such as, the south china sea with the island china made. Then trump trying to lay blame to china, for the north korea crisis. Plus trump almost ready to lay down a trade war with china. The second biggest threat is russia. Mostly because russia want to add on influences over Europe like the old days as the Soviet union. So now we are having major military build up across the eastern and northern Europe. With russia and nato playing major war games with each other, of course the US have to protect nato, so that is why russia is second. Plus when you have the second most nuke in the world is very concerning. Then you also have the US in Syria, which kind of fighting isis, but also would like a change in leadership there. But their is a problem, and that's russia they support the leader, that's why russia is there. So its creation a issue for both countries. Another problem the US have is both russia and china are now closer together then ever before. That's is and will be a big problem for the US. The third biggest threat is north korea, for many reasons, for one thing they have nukes, and they keep on threatening the US by bombing us. But of course they would never really do this. Why because the US would destroy them, even if one missile hit the US, or south korea or japan. US problem is they really cant go out and bomb them first, because china then would protect them. Just like in the first korea war. Iran is a distinct 4th, just to let you people know russia and china is very close to them, even probably closer then North korea. So any miscalculation on both sides we can be headed toward a third world war, probably sooner then people are realising.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2017 12:34:23 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Obviously its the scientologist. These clowns ate hacking the world. They're running mob deep and teamed with corporate sponsors providing the necessary outlets to steal all informations. Put your phone on developer and watch it dial itself crazy.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2017 3:21:29 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
"Who's the biggest threat to America" It's own citizenry. America will be destroyed from within. The entitlement minded will destroy it. They will break the back of all social services and bankrupt the country. Then it will become a tyrannical dictatorship just like Nazi Germany. You can already see it happening.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2017 4:15:53 AM
At 11/11/2017 3:21:29 AM, sadolite wrote:
"Who's the biggest threat to America" It's own citizenry. America will be destroyed from within. The entitlement minded will destroy it. They will break the back of all social services and bankrupt the country. Then it will become a tyrannical dictatorship just like Nazi Germany. You can already see it happening.

Big fella , your needed in the personal forum.

Go comfort 9spaceking .
His going through a ruff patch.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2017 3:44:35 PM
At 8/19/2017 1:11:51 AM, sadolite wrote:
"Who's the biggest threat to America" The historically illiterate, indoctrinated, socialist, communist, entitlement minded voter

The biggest threat to America right now are politically dogmatic people who have been enslaved by ruthless propaganda which enforces the decline of ethics and morale.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2017 8:08:06 PM
At 11/17/2017 3:44:35 PM, inferno wrote:
At 8/19/2017 1:11:51 AM, sadolite wrote:

The biggest threat to America right now are politically dogmatic people who have been enslaved by ruthless propaganda which enforces the decline of ethics and morale.

You mean non religious people?
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2017 3:57:15 AM
At 6/13/2017 12:01:03 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
it's America

Could you please play my mafia game, if you have the time?

It only needs just ONE more person.

http://www.debate.org...
meme
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2017 8:27:14 AM

- It's the other way around!
Current Debates:

Freedom Of Religion: Secular Law/Society Vs. Islamic Law/Society :
* http://www.debate.org...

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Is Infallible :
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 4:29:27 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/22/2017 8:27:14 AM, Yassine wrote:

Worst mass killers in the US? I'd say it's either Philip Morris or Colonel Saunders.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 6:40:41 PM
At 11/23/2017 4:29:27 PM, keithprosser wrote:

Worst mass killers in the US? I'd say it's either Philip Morris or Colonel Saunders.

OMG Colonel Saunders, that just cracked me up LOL Taking out people one greasy bucket at a time!!
Yassine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 7:42:53 PM

- Oh God! Indeed. Clever...
Current Debates:

Freedom Of Religion: Secular Law/Society Vs. Islamic Law/Society :

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Is Infallible :
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 9:30:16 PM
At 11/23/2017 6:40:41 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

OMG Colonel Saunders, that just cracked me up LOL Taking out people one greasy bucket at a time!!

I'm still best friends with Philip Morris III, he gives me some great smokes LOL
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2017 5:26:57 AM

I think our greatest threat is North Korea as of right now.
Then China.
The third is Russia.

North Korea

Having a leader like trump does make the world unsafe, because world leaders can't trust him and he is sending out mix messages on going to war or not with North Korea. And not having any communication with them can or will lean to miscalculations. And like i said if the US start this. It will not be NK alone. Trump not making his foreign policy clear, and this is dangerous. China will back North korea, if the US strike first. Read this (China said this) "state-owned newspaper warned Friday it would intervene if Washington strikes first". (4.)https://www.washingtonpost.com...; And understand this.

China

China is already trying to challenge the US in the pacific. "Top US general: China will be 'greatest threat' to US by 2025". (13.) http://www.cnn.com...
China would be the US greatest threat or already is. Why because they are the second biggest economy in the world and the third largest military in the world. We already seeing major issues spearing up with both countries. Such as, the South China Sea with the island China made. Then President Trump trying to lay blame to China, for the North Korea crisis. Plus trump almost ready to lay down a trade war with China. China is using its island-building project to give teeth to its claim over almost the entire South China Sea and its islands and reefs.

Russia

"West and Russia on course for war, says ex-Nato deputy commander".
https://www.theguardian.com...
"A crisis could be precipitated from at least three different types of events: unattributable attacks, unilateral actions by anxious allies, and military accidents. Such dangerous situations could quickly produce unintended consequences that slip Russia and the West into armed confrontation".
https://theconversation.com...