Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Paddington
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2017 2:40:15 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES.

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN? (Click "Read More" Below To Continue)

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store; it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. Are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That"s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won"t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will Admit to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, Believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead and Accept Him as your Lord and Savior and you will be forgiven and taken to heaven to be with Him when you die.

Joh 1:12 "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name"

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your trust in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?

ARE YOU WILLING TO TURN TO JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation pray this to God from your heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.
GrimlyF
Posts: 1,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2017 11:00:21 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/25/2017 2:40:15 AM, Paddington wrote:
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES.

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN? (Click "Read More" Below To Continue)

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store; it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. Are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That"s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won"t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will Admit to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, Believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead and Accept Him as your Lord and Savior and you will be forgiven and taken to heaven to be with Him when you die.

Joh 1:12 "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name"

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your trust in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?

ARE YOU WILLING TO TURN TO JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation pray this to God from your heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

Who's Heaven, exactly. Your idea of Heaven probably doesn't match mine so who is right.
Leaning
Posts: 186
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2017 4:14:41 AM
Posted: 4 weeks ago
I can respect trying to influence people in a way that you see as positive, but I don't think you'll have any luck. Just giving a history and some of the good points of a religion shouldn't be enough to convince anyone of it. Maybe way of life either.
Paddington
Posts: 134
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2018 2:15:32 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 12/25/2017 4:14:41 AM, Leaning wrote:
I can respect trying to influence people in a way that you see as positive, but I don't think you'll have any luck. Just giving a history and some of the good points of a religion shouldn't be enough to convince anyone of it. Maybe way of life either.

God can use any forum He wants to get His message out.
SecularMerlin
Posts: 1,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2018 4:39:39 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 1/5/2018 2:15:32 AM, Paddington wrote:
At 12/25/2017 4:14:41 AM, Leaning wrote:
I can respect trying to influence people in a way that you see as positive, but I don't think you'll have any luck. Just giving a history and some of the good points of a religion shouldn't be enough to convince anyone of it. Maybe way of life either.

God can use any forum He wants to get His message out.

It seems to me that god isn't using this forum to send a message, you are.
SecularMerlin
Posts: 1,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2018 5:12:54 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 1/5/2018 1:11:09 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
I hear there's a stairway

Heaven can't afford escalators?
kevin24018
Posts: 4,703
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2018 5:14:35 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 1/5/2018 5:12:54 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:
At 1/5/2018 1:11:09 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
I hear there's a stairway

Heaven can't afford escalators?

https://youtu.be...
SecularMerlin
Posts: 1,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2018 7:24:19 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 1/5/2018 5:14:35 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/5/2018 5:12:54 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:
At 1/5/2018 1:11:09 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
I hear there's a stairway

Heaven can't afford escalators?

https://youtu.be...

Good song, but in my heaven there would be an escalator and you wouldn't have to wait in line.
lannan13
Posts: 23,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2018 10:01:27 AM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
Shouldn't this be in the Religion forum?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2018 1:31:27 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 1/9/2018 10:01:27 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Shouldn't this be in the Religion forum?

I was just coming on here to say the same thing. Hey Paddington bear, this is for the religion forum"
hirelaptops
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2018 2:27:51 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 10/25/2017 2:40:15 AM, Paddington wrote:
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES.

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN? (Click "Read More" Below To Continue)

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store; it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. Are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That"s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won"t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will Admit to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, Believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead and Accept Him as your Lord and Savior and you will be forgiven and taken to heaven to be with Him when you die.

Joh 1:12 "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name"

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your trust in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?

ARE YOU WILLING TO TURN TO JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation pray this to God from your heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.
apple computer rental
ipad kiosk hire
SarahMMassey
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 6:56:09 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
I can see that you are putting a lot of efforts into your site. Keep posting the good work. Some really helpful information in there. Nice to see your site.