Jump to topic:

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Paddington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2017 2:40:15 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES.

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN? (Click "Read More" Below To Continue)

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store; it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. Are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That"s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won"t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will Admit to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, Believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead and Accept Him as your Lord and Savior and you will be forgiven and taken to heaven to be with Him when you die.

Joh 1:12 "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name"

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your trust in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?

ARE YOU WILLING TO TURN TO JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation pray this to God from your heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2017 11:00:21 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 10/25/2017 2:40:15 AM, Paddington wrote:
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES.

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN? (Click "Read More" Below To Continue)

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross for you:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store; it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. Are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That"s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won"t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will Admit to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior, Believe in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead and Accept Him as your Lord and Savior and you will be forgiven and taken to heaven to be with Him when you die.

Joh 1:12 "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name"

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your trust in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS?

4. If you are willing to accept Jesus Christ free gift of salvation pray this to God from your heart:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I ask you to come into my heart and forgive me for my sins, save me, take me to be with You when I die. I now receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus holy name, Amen."

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

Who's Heaven, exactly. Your idea of Heaven probably doesn't match mine so who is right.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2017 4:14:41 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
I can respect trying to influence people in a way that you see as positive, but I don't think you'll have any luck. Just giving a history and some of the good points of a religion shouldn't be enough to convince anyone of it. Maybe way of life either.
Paddington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2018 2:15:32 AM
At 12/25/2017 4:14:41 AM, Leaning wrote:
I can respect trying to influence people in a way that you see as positive, but I don't think you'll have any luck. Just giving a history and some of the good points of a religion shouldn't be enough to convince anyone of it. Maybe way of life either.

God can use any forum He wants to get His message out.
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2018 4:39:39 AM
At 1/5/2018 2:15:32 AM, Paddington wrote:
At 12/25/2017 4:14:41 AM, Leaning wrote:

God can use any forum He wants to get His message out.

It seems to me that god isn't using this forum to send a message, you are.
The only true wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing.
-Socrates

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality
-Lewis Carrol
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2018 5:12:54 PM
At 1/5/2018 1:11:09 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
I hear there's a stairway

Heaven can't afford escalators?
-Socrates

-Lewis Carrol
SecularMerlin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2018 7:24:19 PM
At 1/5/2018 5:14:35 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/5/2018 5:12:54 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:

https://youtu.be...

Good song, but in my heaven there would be an escalator and you wouldn't have to wait in line.
-Socrates

-Lewis Carrol
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2018 10:01:27 AM
Shouldn't this be in the Religion forum?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2018 1:31:27 PM
At 1/9/2018 10:01:27 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Shouldn't this be in the Religion forum?

I was just coming on here to say the same thing. Hey Paddington bear, this is for the religion forum"
hirelaptops
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2018 2:27:51 PM

apple computer rental
ipad kiosk hire
SarahMMassey
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2018 6:56:09 AM
I can see that you are putting a lot of efforts into your site. Keep posting the good work. Some really helpful information in there. Nice to see your site.
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2018 3:59:11 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 1/7/2018 7:24:19 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:
At 1/5/2018 5:14:35 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 1/5/2018 5:12:54 PM, SecularMerlin wrote:

https://youtu.be...

Good song, but in my heaven there would be an escalator and you wouldn't have to wait in line.
habebate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 2:07:04 AM

God, the Creator does not have a wife .. He does not have a son .. He has no partner .. He does not need them .. He is the Creator of the whole universe and everything in the universe .. He Creates whatever He wants .. He Created the whole universe for Himself .. He is the real Owner of everything .. He is the Lord .. the King .. and He is the only one God.
Assume that He has a son How He " as the most powerful - permits his son to be killed. He can forgive the sins of people without any scarifying. By simple logic and all laws and rules only that who commits sins or a crime is responsible and questionable about his sins or crime. It is not fair at all that anybody bears the responsibility and consequences of others' sins or crimes.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 6:46:48 PM
Everyone goes to heaven when they die.

The extremely advanced intergalactic alien hive-mind will upload us into the super-consciousness.

Jesus? Jeez, it"s us!
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 6:55:50 PM
At 2/7/2018 6:46:48 PM, FREEDO wrote:

The extremely advanced intergalactic alien hive-mind will upload us into the super-consciousness.

Jesus? Jeez, it"s us!

What about the sinners and killers, don't they go to hell?
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 7:18:42 PM
At 2/7/2018 6:55:50 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Jesus? Jeez, it"s us!

Evil is only a sickness. When we transcend the earthly realm we are healed and shed our sick attributes. In heaven we become our true selves and everyone is able to get along. We"re all taking part in the grandest of plays. When the play is over, everyone takes a bow and even the villain removes their mask and receives an applause for their performance.

There is no utility in punishment for punishments own sake. It is futile. Evil is a defect of the mind, often the result of a troubled past, physical abuse or even a brain tumor. If the ability exists for us to be healed, then the logical selection would be to heal us.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 7:37:01 PM
At 2/7/2018 7:18:42 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Jesus? Jeez, it"s us!

Evil is only a sickness. When we transcend the earthly realm we are healed and shed our sick attributes. In heaven we become our true selves and everyone is able to get along. We"re all taking part in the grandest of plays. When the play is over, everyone takes a bow and even the villain removes their mask and receives an applause for their performance.

There is no utility in punishment for punishments own sake. It is futile. Evil is a defect of the mind, often the result of a troubled past, physical abuse or even a brain tumor. If the ability exists for us to be healed, then the logical selection would be to heal us.

So all the serial killers like Bundy, Dahmer, Gein and Jack The Ripper are already in heaven?
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 7:58:57 PM

Jesus? Jeez, it"s us!

no there is no hell, hell is here and now.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 8:22:58 PM
At 2/7/2018 7:58:57 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

Jesus? Jeez, it"s us!

But I don't see any flames? I'm not suffering? I'm living the dream!!! LOL
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 8:29:45 PM
At 2/7/2018 8:22:58 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Jesus? Jeez, it"s us!

are you? well compared to what heaven is supposed to be this is hell, it maybe tolerable for some, but not for everyone. When you consider all the horrible things that happen, and argument can be made.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 8:36:39 PM
At 2/7/2018 8:29:45 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

Jesus? Jeez, it"s us!

are you? well compared to what heaven is supposed to be this is hell, it maybe tolerable for some, but not for everyone. When you consider all the horrible things that happen, and argument can be made.

I agree with you, you make some good points, but I'm also a firm believer that your life is what you make of it, yes there are struggles but that's what builds character in all of us, some give up and commit suicide others trudge on, I believe I'm free and I choose what I want in life.

It's like the Rolling Stones famous line

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time you will get what you need" I'm a firm believer in that. Sure I would like to be rich but I'm happy with my life now.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 8:41:04 PM
At 2/7/2018 8:36:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Jesus? Jeez, it"s us!

I agree with you, you make some good points, but I'm also a firm believer that your life is what you make of it, yes there are struggles but that's what builds character in all of us, some give up and commit suicide others trudge on, I believe I'm free and I choose what I want in life.

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time you will get what you need" I'm a firm believer in that. Sure I would like to be rich but I'm happy with my life now.

sure that's true, and if there is a heaven imagine how much more you'd appreciate it, just like you can't have good w/o evil, you can't have happy w/o sad.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2018 9:01:05 PM
At 2/7/2018 8:41:04 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 2/7/2018 8:36:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Jesus? Jeez, it"s us!

sure that's true, and if there is a heaven imagine how much more you'd appreciate it, just like you can't have good w/o evil, you can't have happy w/o sad.

I already found the meaning of life, that so many search endlessly for years. The meaning of life is TIME. You have approximately 75 years to live so make the best of it, there is no take backs, no regrets, life and time is too short, so live it now because once you are dead it's all over. I'm not spiritual, I don't believe in afterlife, it's all right now. I am my own God, I control my own destiny in life and I live it to the fullest, I do everything I want, because I'm not going to be on my death bed going "I never got to do that, or I wish I did this" No regrets, live and do it now, because you might have brain cancer tomorrow and not get to do it, so don't put it off, just do it, live it. That is the meaning of life, 75 years or less and time is ticking so don't waste it LOL
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2018 12:26:05 AM
At 2/7/2018 7:37:01 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 2/7/2018 7:18:42 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Jesus? Jeez, it"s us!

So all the serial killers like Bundy, Dahmer, Gein and Jack The Ripper are already in heaven?

Yes. But they would no longer be capable of the same evils. They are forgivable.
Paddington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2018 1:30:44 AM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 3/10/2018 12:19:11 AM, Paddington wrote:
Please take time to read this first post if you haven't yet..

Please take time to read this first post if you haven't yet..