Jump to topic:

Have you ever????

Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2017 11:38:57 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Today was a lucky day. I guess i could say this. Why? Because i found a hundred dollar bill on the ground today where i was leaving the gas station. No other cars was there or anyone else. So, yeah...

Was i wrong to keep it?

Just wondering have any one else on here found money on the ground, and i mean more than 10 dollars?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 12:05:14 AM
At 11/12/2017 11:38:57 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
Today was a lucky day. I guess i could say this. Why? Because i found a hundred dollar bill on the ground today where i was leaving the gas station. No other cars was there or anyone else. So, yeah...

Was i wrong to keep it?

Just wondering have any one else on here found money on the ground, and i mean more than 10 dollars?

Bullshlt.
That's mine.
I am not kidding around.
I can tell you exactly what it looks like.

I'll pm you my address so you can get it back to us.

Wow , I'm so glad you found that man.

My dog hasn't eatin for days now.
And um .
My missus is about to do unspeakable things with a toothless trucker named RUSSELL.

Your kinda lucky because you don't want this bad jew jew upon you.
KARMA is next to impossible to shake .

OK , PM me and I'll give ya me digits and you can just whack that bitch in me bank.

Wow , you wouldn't read about it.. hey?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 12:09:53 AM
RACE #4 , Flemington Park ( horse # 11 ) (Trustworthy.) 25 each way.

Race #7 Warrick Farm ( horse #2 ) ( Good fella ) 25 each way.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 12:11:56 AM
At 11/13/2017 12:05:14 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Was i wrong to keep it?

Bullshlt.
That's mine.
I am not kidding around.

And um .
My missus is about to do unspeakable things with a toothless trucker named RUSSELL.

OK , PM me and I'll give ya me digits and you can just whack that bitch in me bank.

Good stuff...

Glad you have some imagination....

I will for sure PM you.....lol
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 12:20:41 AM
At 11/13/2017 12:11:56 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 11/13/2017 12:05:14 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Was i wrong to keep it?

Bullshlt.
That's mine.
I am not kidding around.

And um .

Good stuff...

Glad you have some imagination....

I will for sure PM you.....lol

Sweet as man .
I'll ring my mate the chemist and line up a couple of G's.

Your a true Gentlemen.
My mates on his way so get it to me snapwip.
I'm gonna go do a poo, I'm excited.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 12:25:38 AM
No .
Stop don't send it .
It's all good . I just found my missing hundy.
All good brother.
Wow .

Coincidence much. ?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 12:30:01 AM
Now I just feel straight up stupid.
My missus just told me she lost the 100 dollars.
Was it 4 $10 notest, 1 $50 , 3 $2. 4 $1
So I'm actually gonna need you to send it ,
So sorry about this .

I feel foolish .
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 12:37:05 AM
At 11/13/2017 12:32:02 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
OK let's go with
3 $ 20
40 $1

Oh wait. I need to put it in the bank first. Then wired it to you. So it will be 5 20's...
But the bank is closed on Sundays.
So i have to put it in tomorrow.
Oh and even after that it's a waiting period of 24 hrs.
Then i could wired it..

Sorry for the wait.....
Man. Damn days.....
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 12:39:50 AM
I'm sure my Dog will last the day out.

My 3 year old however , hasn't eating for days ,
But I should be OK.

What the hell .
You are not going to believe this .

Me missus has just driven of with the interstate truck driver Russell.

And my mate the chemists Is at my front door and it sounds like his trying to smash my door down

Look I'm going to have to get the hundy $100 of ya .

PM .
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 12:43:13 AM
At 11/13/2017 12:37:05 AM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 11/13/2017 12:32:02 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
OK let's go with
3 $ 20
40 $1

Oh wait. I need to put it in the bank first. Then wired it to you. So it will be 5 20's...
But the bank is closed on Sundays.
So i have to put it in tomorrow.
Oh and even after that it's a waiting period of 24 hrs.
Then i could wired it..

Sorry for the wait.....
Man. Damn days.....

All good
All good
I don't mind waiting 24 hrs
I've plenty of cash to cover it until then.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 2:11:28 AM
At 11/13/2017 1:06:04 AM, Emilrose wrote:
Are you two continually drunk when you write posts?

I bet you $100
You can read every single one of them.
I've only once been on here drunk since opening my account .

And If you speak smack about my grandmar once more I will report you..

One of these days Emil one of these days.

If you can't read it .
I suggest You pop on down to your local whatever it's called, and take a quick three 2hr classes in . SHUT THAT LITTLE ( BLANK* ) MOUTH OF YOURS UP.

How do you spell that word ( * whore, hore , )
And um .
Yours ? Was that the right word there ?
It was hey , ?

Thanks mate ,
Good day.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 2:28:09 AM
At 11/13/2017 12:44:44 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
This servo you found the cash at .

Was it in Brisbane , Australia.

Nope. It somewhere in California.
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 2:30:42 AM

It's okay.

It's okay to be jealous.

I found a 100 and you didn't.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2017 2:51:17 AM
At 11/13/2017 2:30:42 AM, Nd2400 wrote:

It's okay.

It's okay to be jealous.

I found a 100 and you didn't.

Very Well played.
Get back to us on what you did with it. .
amandaclark0114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 4:21:47 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I bought the bateau neckline short homecoming dress from sassymyprom. the dress was perfect, i want to wear it for my friend birthday party, sassymyprom online store is the best they have varieties of dresses in there store. You can view the dress i bought from there store with the link below.

https://www.sassymyprom.com...
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 5:06:59 PM

Was i wrong to keep it?

it's only wrong to keep it if you can be pretty certain of the true owner. I found a gold wedding band once, it was in the dirt no inscription or any real way to identify it other than where I found it. It was at a baseball field, no one ever said they lost it etc, couldn't find the owner, so after a while I sold it, didn't get a whole lot, over a hundred I think. Found a wallet once, only a couple of bucks in it, but a bunch of credit cards etc, tried finding the owner, finally came across a voter registration card, called them, gave them my info as they naturally wouldn't give me her's, and left it up to her to contact me which she did I an was able to return it to her.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 5:13:22 PM
At 12/27/2017 5:06:59 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

Was i wrong to keep it?

it's only wrong to keep it if you can be pretty certain of the true owner. I found a gold wedding band once, it was in the dirt no inscription or any real way to identify it other than where I found it. It was at a baseball field, no one ever said they lost it etc, couldn't find the owner, so after a while I sold it, didn't get a whole lot, over a hundred I think. Found a wallet once, only a couple of bucks in it, but a bunch of credit cards etc, tried finding the owner, finally came across a voter registration card, called them, gave them my info as they naturally wouldn't give me her's, and left it up to her to contact me which she did I an was able to return it to her.

I always say FINDERS KEEPERS!! Doesn't matter what the circumstance is!!!
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 5:15:27 PM
At 12/27/2017 5:13:22 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Was i wrong to keep it?

if it's something sentimental that's a bit different, provided it's not worth very much lol I mean if i found some rich persons million dollar ring and I could sell it w/o anyone finding out.....some of my morality has a price.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 6:53:26 PM
At 12/27/2017 5:15:27 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/27/2017 5:13:22 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Was i wrong to keep it?

if it's something sentimental that's a bit different, provided it's not worth very much lol I mean if i found some rich persons million dollar ring and I could sell it w/o anyone finding out.....some of my morality has a price.

That's why there are pawn shops, for selling other peoples stuff that you find LOL
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 11:42:53 PM

Was i wrong to keep it?

Yeah i was certain the real owner of it wasn't there. So yeah i didn't feel bad at all.

But just the other day on Christmas night i when to 7/11 because nothing else was open. Anyways this guy in front of was trying to get change for a hundred dollars bill. But the cashier said no. So the guy left but he dropped the hundred on the floor. So i pick it up, and went outside to give it back to him. Pretty weird. And then today you and someone else reply to this thread when i posted this over a month ago.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 1:22:01 PM
At 12/27/2017 11:42:53 PM, Nd2400 wrote:

Was i wrong to keep it?

Yeah i was certain the real owner of it wasn't there. So yeah i didn't feel bad at all.

But just the other day on Christmas night i when to 7/11 because nothing else was open. Anyways this guy in front of was trying to get change for a hundred dollars bill. But the cashier said no. So the guy left but he dropped the hundred on the floor. So i pick it up, and went outside to give it back to him. Pretty weird. And then today you and someone else reply to this thread when i posted this over a month ago.

that is very weird in deed, I probably would have given it back to him as well, unless he looked like a drug dealer or was abusive to the cashier lol
Nd2400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 3:18:28 PM
At 12/28/2017 1:22:01 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

Was i wrong to keep it?

that is very weird in deed, I probably would have given it back to him as well, unless he looked like a drug dealer or was abusive to the cashier lol

Yeah he looked like a drug addict or a dealer kind of hard to tell one from the other. But he was very appreciative. Plus other people was behind me so i would feel bad if i kept it.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 3:46:03 PM
At 12/28/2017 3:18:28 PM, Nd2400 wrote:
At 12/28/2017 1:22:01 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

Was i wrong to keep it?

Yeah he looked like a drug addict or a dealer kind of hard to tell one from the other. But he was very appreciative. Plus other people was behind me so i would feel bad if i kept it.

makes sense, plus you can hope he in turn did a good deed as well, because you did one for him, passing it on, I think is the catch phrase.