Total Posts:75|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Useless Members on the Site

Emilrose
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 4:39:26 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

https://goo.gl...
Emilrose
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 5:15:19 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 4:39:26 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

https://goo.gl...

You could at least link directly to the image.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 5:20:59 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 5:15:19 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:39:26 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

https://goo.gl...

You could at least link directly to the image.

oops, but it was funny right?
Emilrose
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 7:29:52 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 5:20:59 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:15:19 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:39:26 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

https://goo.gl...

You could at least link directly to the image.

oops, but it was funny right?

Somewhat.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 7:33:42 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

Thank you for nominating me!! I feel very special being named as the ONE member. Do I win a reward, maybe Troll of The Year!!!

At least I don't go crying to the moderators because some girl says she will get her (Levekrons daughter) or accuse people of sending her dick picks, or continue to use vulgar language constantly like a trucker

Like any of your pathetic posts have anything interesting to say "I stubbed my toe today" That's great not,
kevin24018
Posts: 4,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 7:34:33 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 7:29:52 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:20:59 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:15:19 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:39:26 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

https://goo.gl...

You could at least link directly to the image.

oops, but it was funny right?

Somewhat.

I get very little opportunity to talk in Old English and it makes me sad, not that I'm good at it, but surely you can see the fun.
Emilrose
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 7:46:41 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 7:33:42 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

Thank you for nominating me!! I feel very special being named as the ONE member. Do I win a reward, maybe Troll of The Year!!!

It's nothing to be proud of ;)

At least I don't go crying to the moderators because some girl says she will get her (Levekrons daughter)

Get her what? I only reported her for sending me death threats, lol. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

or accuse people of sending her dick picks, or continue to use vulgar language constantly like a trucker

If you want to see devilry's dick pic, sent from his former account 'AnDoctuir', you may be my guest. I also have screenshot evidence of him actually *sending* the pic.

Like any of your pathetic posts have anything interesting to say "I stubbed my toe today" That's great not,

Hm, I've never actually said that. Let's look at our debate records alone: I've won 92 so have a 92% win ratio, what (something that's positive/notable) have you achieved on this site? Nothing. You are a literal waste of life.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 7:55:32 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 7:46:41 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:33:42 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

Thank you for nominating me!! I feel very special being named as the ONE member. Do I win a reward, maybe Troll of The Year!!!

It's nothing to be proud of ;)

At least I don't go crying to the moderators because some girl says she will get her (Levekrons daughter)

Get her what? I only reported her for sending me death threats, lol. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

or accuse people of sending her dick picks, or continue to use vulgar language constantly like a trucker

If you want to see devilry's dick pic, sent from his former account 'AnDoctuir', you may be my guest. I also have screenshot evidence of him actually *sending* the pic.

Like any of your pathetic posts have anything interesting to say "I stubbed my toe today" That's great not,

Hm, I've never actually said that. Let's look at our debate records alone: I've won 92 so have a 92% win ratio, what (something that's positive/notable) have you achieved on this site? Nothing. You are a literal waste of life.

Congratulations Jefferey Dahmer on your debating skills, wow what a nerd, "I talk all sex and dirty because I don't get any because I'm just a nerdy school worm, but I can debate very well, and I cry to people when someone says tick tock, your times up bitch" , that's a threat? What a baby

Go do a debate, actually I might just do one right now "Emilrose The Nerd" debate
Emilrose
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 7:58:31 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 7:55:32 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:46:41 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:33:42 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

Thank you for nominating me!! I feel very special being named as the ONE member. Do I win a reward, maybe Troll of The Year!!!

It's nothing to be proud of ;)

At least I don't go crying to the moderators because some girl says she will get her (Levekrons daughter)

Get her what? I only reported her for sending me death threats, lol. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

or accuse people of sending her dick picks, or continue to use vulgar language constantly like a trucker

If you want to see devilry's dick pic, sent from his former account 'AnDoctuir', you may be my guest. I also have screenshot evidence of him actually *sending* the pic.

Like any of your pathetic posts have anything interesting to say "I stubbed my toe today" That's great not,

Hm, I've never actually said that. Let's look at our debate records alone: I've won 92 so have a 92% win ratio, what (something that's positive/notable) have you achieved on this site? Nothing. You are a literal waste of life.

Congratulations Jefferey Dahmer on your debating skills, wow what a nerd, "I talk all sex and dirty because I don't get any because I'm just a nerdy school worm, but I can debate very well, and I cry to people when someone says tick tock, your times up bitch" , that's a threat? What a baby

She didn't say that, she said she was going to come to London and kill me. But whatever.

Go do a debate, actually I might just do one right now "Emilrose The Nerd" debate

I'm glad I made this thread, as this is hilarious. Is 'nerd' supposed to be offensive?
Devilry
Posts: 4,051
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 8:09:14 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Imagine thinking it an accomplishment writing a whole bunch of sh*t that no one ever reads.
: : : At 11/15/2016 6:22:17 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
: That's not racism. Thats economics.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 8:09:48 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 7:58:31 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:55:32 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:46:41 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:33:42 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

Thank you for nominating me!! I feel very special being named as the ONE member. Do I win a reward, maybe Troll of The Year!!!

It's nothing to be proud of ;)

At least I don't go crying to the moderators because some girl says she will get her (Levekrons daughter)

Get her what? I only reported her for sending me death threats, lol. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

or accuse people of sending her dick picks, or continue to use vulgar language constantly like a trucker

If you want to see devilry's dick pic, sent from his former account 'AnDoctuir', you may be my guest. I also have screenshot evidence of him actually *sending* the pic.

Like any of your pathetic posts have anything interesting to say "I stubbed my toe today" That's great not,

Hm, I've never actually said that. Let's look at our debate records alone: I've won 92 so have a 92% win ratio, what (something that's positive/notable) have you achieved on this site? Nothing. You are a literal waste of life.

Congratulations Jefferey Dahmer on your debating skills, wow what a nerd, "I talk all sex and dirty because I don't get any because I'm just a nerdy school worm, but I can debate very well, and I cry to people when someone says tick tock, your times up bitch" , that's a threat? What a baby

She didn't say that, she said she was going to come to London and kill me. But whatever.

She never said that, she said I'm coming to get you, besides London is so huge like she would find you.

Go do a debate, actually I might just do one right now "Emilrose The Nerd" debate

I'm glad I made this thread, as this is hilarious. Is 'nerd' supposed to be offensive?

I'm trying to be civil because I don't like using vulgar language because it makes you look low budge
Emilrose
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 8:21:32 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 8:09:48 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:58:31 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:55:32 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:46:41 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:33:42 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

Thank you for nominating me!! I feel very special being named as the ONE member. Do I win a reward, maybe Troll of The Year!!!

It's nothing to be proud of ;)

At least I don't go crying to the moderators because some girl says she will get her (Levekrons daughter)

Get her what? I only reported her for sending me death threats, lol. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

or accuse people of sending her dick picks, or continue to use vulgar language constantly like a trucker

If you want to see devilry's dick pic, sent from his former account 'AnDoctuir', you may be my guest. I also have screenshot evidence of him actually *sending* the pic.

Like any of your pathetic posts have anything interesting to say "I stubbed my toe today" That's great not,

Hm, I've never actually said that. Let's look at our debate records alone: I've won 92 so have a 92% win ratio, what (something that's positive/notable) have you achieved on this site? Nothing. You are a literal waste of life.

Congratulations Jefferey Dahmer on your debating skills, wow what a nerd, "I talk all sex and dirty because I don't get any because I'm just a nerdy school worm, but I can debate very well, and I cry to people when someone says tick tock, your times up bitch" , that's a threat? What a baby

She didn't say that, she said she was going to come to London and kill me. But whatever.

She never said that, she said I'm coming to get you, besides London is so huge like she would find you.


How do you know? She sent me private messages as well.

However, she's irrelevant, as this thread is about your uselessness and retardation as a member.

Go do a debate, actually I might just do one right now "Emilrose The Nerd" debate

I'm glad I made this thread, as this is hilarious. Is 'nerd' supposed to be offensive?

I'm trying to be civil because I don't like using vulgar language because it makes you look low budge

'Low budge'? Lol, funny.
Emilrose
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 8:26:12 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 7:34:33 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:29:52 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:20:59 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:15:19 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:39:26 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

https://goo.gl...

You could at least link directly to the image.

oops, but it was funny right?

Somewhat.

I get very little opportunity to talk in Old English and it makes me sad, not that I'm good at it, but surely you can see the fun.

You should talk in it if you want.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 8:31:44 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 8:21:32 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 8:09:48 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:58:31 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:55:32 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:46:41 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:33:42 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

Thank you for nominating me!! I feel very special being named as the ONE member. Do I win a reward, maybe Troll of The Year!!!

It's nothing to be proud of ;)

At least I don't go crying to the moderators because some girl says she will get her (Levekrons daughter)

Get her what? I only reported her for sending me death threats, lol. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

or accuse people of sending her dick picks, or continue to use vulgar language constantly like a trucker

If you want to see devilry's dick pic, sent from his former account 'AnDoctuir', you may be my guest. I also have screenshot evidence of him actually *sending* the pic.

Like any of your pathetic posts have anything interesting to say "I stubbed my toe today" That's great not,

Hm, I've never actually said that. Let's look at our debate records alone: I've won 92 so have a 92% win ratio, what (something that's positive/notable) have you achieved on this site? Nothing. You are a literal waste of life.

Congratulations Jefferey Dahmer on your debating skills, wow what a nerd, "I talk all sex and dirty because I don't get any because I'm just a nerdy school worm, but I can debate very well, and I cry to people when someone says tick tock, your times up bitch" , that's a threat? What a baby

She didn't say that, she said she was going to come to London and kill me. But whatever.

She never said that, she said I'm coming to get you, besides London is so huge like she would find you.


How do you know? She sent me private messages as well.

However, she's irrelevant, as this thread is about your uselessness and retardation as a member.

Go do a debate, actually I might just do one right now "Emilrose The Nerd" debate

I'm glad I made this thread, as this is hilarious. Is 'nerd' supposed to be offensive?

I'm trying to be civil because I don't like using vulgar language because it makes you look low budge

'Low budge'? Lol, funny.

The thread says members, so who else are you pointing the finger at?

Hey I'm not the one with the bi-polar disorder, or is it tourettes? Or is it clinical depression?

Where is Inferno to defend you now? Or your flock of nerds to drool over your photoshopped photo pretending that's you, meanwhile you look like a descendant of Margaret Thatcher, the Battle Axe

Hey do you eat people like Jeffrey Dahmer? or keep the corpses in acid vats in your flat like he did? Is that why you adore him so much??

Next
kevin24018
Posts: 4,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 8:42:43 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 8:26:12 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:34:33 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:29:52 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:20:59 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:15:19 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:39:26 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

https://goo.gl...

You could at least link directly to the image.

oops, but it was funny right?

Somewhat.

I get very little opportunity to talk in Old English and it makes me sad, not that I'm good at it, but surely you can see the fun.

You should talk in it if you want.

the correct response I was looking for was, "Yes, I can see the fun, but don't call me Shirely."
Emilrose
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 8:54:14 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 8:31:44 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 8:21:32 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 8:09:48 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:58:31 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:55:32 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:46:41 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:33:42 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

Thank you for nominating me!! I feel very special being named as the ONE member. Do I win a reward, maybe Troll of The Year!!!

It's nothing to be proud of ;)

At least I don't go crying to the moderators because some girl says she will get her (Levekrons daughter)

Get her what? I only reported her for sending me death threats, lol. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

or accuse people of sending her dick picks, or continue to use vulgar language constantly like a trucker

If you want to see devilry's dick pic, sent from his former account 'AnDoctuir', you may be my guest. I also have screenshot evidence of him actually *sending* the pic.

Like any of your pathetic posts have anything interesting to say "I stubbed my toe today" That's great not,

Hm, I've never actually said that. Let's look at our debate records alone: I've won 92 so have a 92% win ratio, what (something that's positive/notable) have you achieved on this site? Nothing. You are a literal waste of life.

Congratulations Jefferey Dahmer on your debating skills, wow what a nerd, "I talk all sex and dirty because I don't get any because I'm just a nerdy school worm, but I can debate very well, and I cry to people when someone says tick tock, your times up bitch" , that's a threat? What a baby

She didn't say that, she said she was going to come to London and kill me. But whatever.

She never said that, she said I'm coming to get you, besides London is so huge like she would find you.


How do you know? She sent me private messages as well.

However, she's irrelevant, as this thread is about your uselessness and retardation as a member.

Go do a debate, actually I might just do one right now "Emilrose The Nerd" debate

I'm glad I made this thread, as this is hilarious. Is 'nerd' supposed to be offensive?

I'm trying to be civil because I don't like using vulgar language because it makes you look low budge

'Low budge'? Lol, funny.

The thread says members, so who else are you pointing the finger at?

I'm primarily referring to you. I was just stating that your language is stupid, and is thus rather funny to an intelligent person like myself.

Hey I'm not the one with the bi-polar disorder, or is it tourettes? Or is it clinical depression?

Nope. Besides, they're all very different disorders: strange that you would jump from one to one. You're only further revealing how little you really know, you ignorant little f*cktard ;)

Where is Inferno to defend you now?

He hasn't even crossed my mind, but seeing as you're so interested, why don't you ask him?

or your flock of nerds to drool over your photoshopped photo pretending that's you, meanwhile you look like a descendant of Margaret Thatcher, the Battle Axe

It is me. I realise that you've probably never seen such an attractive woman, though.

Hey do you eat people like Jeffrey Dahmer? or keep the corpses in acid vats in your flat like he did? Is that why you adore him so much??

At last, you say something that's actually correct.

Next

You want to be next?
Emilrose
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 8:57:15 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 8:42:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 8:26:12 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:34:33 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:29:52 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:20:59 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:15:19 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:39:26 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

https://goo.gl...

You could at least link directly to the image.

oops, but it was funny right?

Somewhat.

I get very little opportunity to talk in Old English and it makes me sad, not that I'm good at it, but surely you can see the fun.

You should talk in it if you want.

the correct response I was looking for was, "Yes, I can see the fun, but don't call me Shirely."

Yes, I can see the fun, but don't call me Shirely.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 9:00:50 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 8:57:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 8:42:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 8:26:12 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:34:33 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:29:52 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:20:59 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:15:19 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:39:26 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

https://goo.gl...

You could at least link directly to the image.

oops, but it was funny right?

Somewhat.

I get very little opportunity to talk in Old English and it makes me sad, not that I'm good at it, but surely you can see the fun.

You should talk in it if you want.

the correct response I was looking for was, "Yes, I can see the fun, but don't call me Shirely."

Yes, I can see the fun, but don't call me Shirely.

sigh Airplane was hilarious, what comedy do you find funny? Is there truth to English humor stereotype?
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 9:15:43 PM
Posted: 1 month ago

It is me. I realise that you've probably never seen such an attractive woman, though.

Hey do you eat people like Jeffrey Dahmer? or keep the corpses in acid vats in your flat like he did? Is that why you adore him so much??

At last, you say something that's actually correct.


A bloody inbred limey with mental issues, Devilry was right you are off your rocker.

I wouldn't say your picture is attractive, is that why you took it down, because I thought it was a bag of hammers bhahahahahaha!!!

The next Margaret Thatcher, the political science student yawn boring battle axe, lets discuss our foreign policy or our economic development, yawn, you would be such a treat to talk to on a date, not. I guess that's why you spend so much time on here, can't get a real date, I mean who would want to date a prude like you, you can only talk about sex on here.

Hey what time is it? 2am in England and you are chatting here, no man in your household, just corpses in acid vats, Emilrose The Black Widow!!
Emilrose
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 9:23:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 9:15:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

It is me. I realise that you've probably never seen such an attractive woman, though.

Hey do you eat people like Jeffrey Dahmer? or keep the corpses in acid vats in your flat like he did? Is that why you adore him so much??

At last, you say something that's actually correct.



A bloody inbred limey with mental issues, Devilry was right you are off your rocker.

I'm not inbred. And devilry is an uneducated, drug-abusing alcoholic; nobody takes him seriously.

I wouldn't say your picture is attractive, is that why you took it down, because I thought it was a bag of hammers bhahahahahaha!!!

It was very attractive, admit it ;) There were others as well. But I felt like a change and realised that there's something in keeping your physical appearance anonymous online.

The next Margaret Thatcher, the political science student yawn boring battle axe, lets discuss our foreign policy or our economic development, yawn, you would be such a treat to talk to on a date, not. I guess that's why you spend so much time on here, can't get a real date, I mean who would want to date a prude like you, you can only talk about sex on here.

Whatever.

Hey what time is it? 2am in England and you are chatting here, no man in your household, just corpses in acid vats, Emilrose The Black Widow!!

It's 9:30 PM, lol. Something new for you to learn: international timezones. Also, why would I have a man in my household? I'm not past-it yet.
Emilrose
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 9:26:58 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 9:00:50 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 8:57:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 8:42:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 8:26:12 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:34:33 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:29:52 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:20:59 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:15:19 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:39:26 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

https://goo.gl...

You could at least link directly to the image.

oops, but it was funny right?

Somewhat.

I get very little opportunity to talk in Old English and it makes me sad, not that I'm good at it, but surely you can see the fun.

You should talk in it if you want.

the correct response I was looking for was, "Yes, I can see the fun, but don't call me Shirely."

Yes, I can see the fun, but don't call me Shirely.

sigh Airplane was hilarious,

what comedy do you find funny?

Comedy that I find funny.

Is there truth to English humor stereotype?

I don't think there's any particular truth to it, no.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 9:31:22 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 9:26:58 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:00:50 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 8:57:15 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 8:42:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 8:26:12 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:34:33 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 7:29:52 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:20:59 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 5:15:19 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:39:26 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

https://goo.gl...

You could at least link directly to the image.

oops, but it was funny right?

Somewhat.

I get very little opportunity to talk in Old English and it makes me sad, not that I'm good at it, but surely you can see the fun.

You should talk in it if you want.

the correct response I was looking for was, "Yes, I can see the fun, but don't call me Shirely."

Yes, I can see the fun, but don't call me Shirely.

sigh Airplane was hilarious,

what comedy do you find funny?

Comedy that I find funny.

that was good actually hehe
Is there truth to English humor stereotype?

I don't think there's any particular truth to it, no.

there's several though old British comedies that I have enjoyed in the past, I would say it's more subtle and implied than what I consider the overt unfunny garbage that's on tv these days, crude humor is too low brow for me.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 9:35:50 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 9:23:04 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:15:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

It is me. I realise that you've probably never seen such an attractive woman, though.

Hey do you eat people like Jeffrey Dahmer? or keep the corpses in acid vats in your flat like he did? Is that why you adore him so much??

At last, you say something that's actually correct.



A bloody inbred limey with mental issues, Devilry was right you are off your rocker.

I'm not inbred. And devilry is an uneducated, drug-abusing alcoholic; nobody takes him seriously.

I wouldn't say your picture is attractive, is that why you took it down, because I thought it was a bag of hammers bhahahahahaha!!!

It was very attractive, admit it ;) There were others as well. But I felt like a change and realised that there's something in keeping your physical appearance anonymous online.

.

Hey what time is it? 2am in England and you are chatting here, no man in your The next Margaret Thatcher, the political science student yawn boring battle axe, lets discuss our foreign policy or our economic development, yawn, you would be such a treat to talk to on a date, not. I guess that's why you spend so much time on here, can't get a real date, I mean who would want to date a prude like you, you can only talk about sex on here.

Whateverhousehold, just corpses in acid vats, Emilrose The Black Widow!!

It's 9:30 PM, lol. Something new for you to learn: international timezones. Also, why would I have a man in my household? I'm not past-it yet.

Devilry is a good guy, don't talk all disrespectful about him.

So that's it, no vulgar reply to this?

The next Margaret Thatcher, the political science student yawn boring battle axe, lets discuss our foreign policy or our economic development, yawn, you would be such a treat to talk to on a date, not. I guess that's why you spend so much time on here, can't get a real date, I mean who would want to date a prude like you, you can only talk about sex on here.

Whatever

Just whatever, so it's true, Margaret?, maybe I will just call you Margie from now on.

9:30pm and what are you doing, sitting on your couch eating crumpets and sipping your Earl Gray tea with milk. No man around because, lets face it, someone tells me you can meet a political science major, and I'm like no thanks, I want the nursing major student, not some bore.

That is why all your sexual frustration is posted on here.

Anyways I have to go, I'm going clubbing tonight, and picking up yeah!!!!
Emilrose
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 9:50:39 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 9:35:50 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:23:04 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:15:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

It is me. I realise that you've probably never seen such an attractive woman, though.

Hey do you eat people like Jeffrey Dahmer? or keep the corpses in acid vats in your flat like he did? Is that why you adore him so much??

At last, you say something that's actually correct.



A bloody inbred limey with mental issues, Devilry was right you are off your rocker.

I'm not inbred. And devilry is an uneducated, drug-abusing alcoholic; nobody takes him seriously.

I wouldn't say your picture is attractive, is that why you took it down, because I thought it was a bag of hammers bhahahahahaha!!!

It was very attractive, admit it ;) There were others as well. But I felt like a change and realised that there's something in keeping your physical appearance anonymous online.

.

Hey what time is it? 2am in England and you are chatting here, no man in your The next Margaret Thatcher, the political science student yawn boring battle axe, lets discuss our foreign policy or our economic development, yawn, you would be such a treat to talk to on a date, not. I guess that's why you spend so much time on here, can't get a real date, I mean who would want to date a prude like you, you can only talk about sex on here.

Whateverhousehold, just corpses in acid vats, Emilrose The Black Widow!!

It's 9:30 PM, lol. Something new for you to learn: international timezones. Also, why would I have a man in my household? I'm not past-it yet.

Devilry is a good guy, don't talk all disrespectful about him.

So that's it, no vulgar reply to this?

The next Margaret Thatcher, the political science student yawn boring battle axe, lets discuss our foreign policy or our economic development, yawn, you would be such a treat to talk to on a date, not. I guess that's why you spend so much time on here, can't get a real date, I mean who would want to date a prude like you, you can only talk about sex on here.

Whatever

Just whatever, so it's true, Margaret?, maybe I will just call you Margie from now on.

Of course it's just 'whatever', you talk so much sh-it that one just tends to zone out. I'm only replying to you out of mercy. After all, someone has to entertain you. You don't get the attention anywhere else, do you?

9:30pm and what are you doing, sitting on your couch eating crumpets and sipping your Earl Gray tea with milk. No man around because, lets face it, someone tells me you can meet a political science major, and I'm like no thanks, I want the nursing major student, not some bore.

I don't even drink tea, idiot. And why would I, as a 23 year old, have a man around? I'm not a middle-aged woman desperate for male company.

That is why all your sexual frustration is posted on here.

Where exactly? Are you equating trolling with actual sex talk? Lol, I smell inexperience.

Anyways I have to go, I'm going clubbing tonight, and picking up yeah!!!!

Have a wonderful night picking up your imaginary girls.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2017 2:22:59 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 9:50:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:35:50 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:23:04 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:15:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

It is me. I realise that you've probably never seen such an attractive woman, though.

Hey do you eat people like Jeffrey Dahmer? or keep the corpses in acid vats in your flat like he did? Is that why you adore him so much??

At last, you say something that's actually correct.



A bloody inbred limey with mental issues, Devilry was right you are off your rocker.

I'm not inbred. And devilry is an uneducated, drug-abusing alcoholic; nobody takes him seriously.

I wouldn't say your picture is attractive, is that why you took it down, because I thought it was a bag of hammers bhahahahahaha!!!

It was very attractive, admit it ;) There were others as well. But I felt like a change and realised that there's something in keeping your physical appearance anonymous online.

.

Hey what time is it? 2am in England and you are chatting here, no man in your The next Margaret Thatcher, the political science student yawn boring battle axe, lets discuss our foreign policy or our economic development, yawn, you would be such a treat to talk to on a date, not. I guess that's why you spend so much time on here, can't get a real date, I mean who would want to date a prude like you, you can only talk about sex on here.

Whateverhousehold, just corpses in acid vats, Emilrose The Black Widow!!

It's 9:30 PM, lol. Something new for you to learn: international timezones. Also, why would I have a man in my household? I'm not past-it yet.

Devilry is a good guy, don't talk all disrespectful about him.

So that's it, no vulgar reply to this?

The next Margaret Thatcher, the political science student yawn boring battle axe, lets discuss our foreign policy or our economic development, yawn, you would be such a treat to talk to on a date, not. I guess that's why you spend so much time on here, can't get a real date, I mean who would want to date a prude like you, you can only talk about sex on here.

Whatever

Just whatever, so it's true, Margaret?, maybe I will just call you Margie from now on.

Of course it's just 'whatever', you talk so much sh-it that one just tends to zone out. I'm only replying to you out of mercy. After all, someone has to entertain you. You don't get the attention anywhere else, do you?

9:30pm and what are you doing, sitting on your couch eating crumpets and sipping your Earl Gray tea with milk. No man around because, lets face it, someone tells me you can meet a political science major, and I'm like no thanks, I want the nursing major student, not some bore.

I don't even drink tea, idiot. And why would I, as a 23 year old, have a man around? I'm not a middle-aged woman desperate for male company.

That is why all your sexual frustration is posted on here.

Where exactly? Are you equating trolling with actual sex talk? Lol, I smell inexperience.

Anyways I have to go, I'm going clubbing tonight, and picking up yeah!!!!

Have a wonderful night picking up your imaginary girls.

C'mon useless member, put your debating percentage to the test in a rap battle. the challenge is posted hahahahaha
Emilrose
Posts: 6,002
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2017 3:47:02 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/14/2017 2:22:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:50:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:35:50 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:23:04 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:15:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

It is me. I realise that you've probably never seen such an attractive woman, though.

Hey do you eat people like Jeffrey Dahmer? or keep the corpses in acid vats in your flat like he did? Is that why you adore him so much??

At last, you say something that's actually correct.



A bloody inbred limey with mental issues, Devilry was right you are off your rocker.

I'm not inbred. And devilry is an uneducated, drug-abusing alcoholic; nobody takes him seriously.

I wouldn't say your picture is attractive, is that why you took it down, because I thought it was a bag of hammers bhahahahahaha!!!

It was very attractive, admit it ;) There were others as well. But I felt like a change and realised that there's something in keeping your physical appearance anonymous online.

.

Hey what time is it? 2am in England and you are chatting here, no man in your The next Margaret Thatcher, the political science student yawn boring battle axe, lets discuss our foreign policy or our economic development, yawn, you would be such a treat to talk to on a date, not. I guess that's why you spend so much time on here, can't get a real date, I mean who would want to date a prude like you, you can only talk about sex on here.

Whateverhousehold, just corpses in acid vats, Emilrose The Black Widow!!

It's 9:30 PM, lol. Something new for you to learn: international timezones. Also, why would I have a man in my household? I'm not past-it yet.

Devilry is a good guy, don't talk all disrespectful about him.

So that's it, no vulgar reply to this?

The next Margaret Thatcher, the political science student yawn boring battle axe, lets discuss our foreign policy or our economic development, yawn, you would be such a treat to talk to on a date, not. I guess that's why you spend so much time on here, can't get a real date, I mean who would want to date a prude like you, you can only talk about sex on here.

Whatever

Just whatever, so it's true, Margaret?, maybe I will just call you Margie from now on.

Of course it's just 'whatever', you talk so much sh-it that one just tends to zone out. I'm only replying to you out of mercy. After all, someone has to entertain you. You don't get the attention anywhere else, do you?

9:30pm and what are you doing, sitting on your couch eating crumpets and sipping your Earl Gray tea with milk. No man around because, lets face it, someone tells me you can meet a political science major, and I'm like no thanks, I want the nursing major student, not some bore.

I don't even drink tea, idiot. And why would I, as a 23 year old, have a man around? I'm not a middle-aged woman desperate for male company.

That is why all your sexual frustration is posted on here.

Where exactly? Are you equating trolling with actual sex talk? Lol, I smell inexperience.

Anyways I have to go, I'm going clubbing tonight, and picking up yeah!!!!

Have a wonderful night picking up your imaginary girls.

C'mon useless member, put your debating percentage to the test in a rap battle. the challenge is posted hahahahaha

How original of you: you're calling a 'useless' member for labeling you as one (which you are). I have no desire to partake in a rap battle with you, as I'm concerned that it may lead me to lose brain cells.
Perussi
Posts: 3,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2017 3:51:42 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/13/2017 4:09:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
So, it has come to my attention recently that there is a pronounced issue with *useless* members and/or members that do not contribute anything valuable, engage in mature discourse, or write anything that is of any remote interest to people. One member specifically fits this criterium, and that FanboyMctroll: http://www.debate.org...

For anyone who has had the displeasure of dealing with this individual~you have my sympathies. This person is a sad, lonely, empty shell of a human being who is more stupid than a six year old with severe autism.

FanboyMctroll is a good member, he can talk about anything.
"You are forgiven my child... Your lamentations have un-hardened my heart and hence I have lifted thine DDO plague of 503..."
-Airmax1227-

"So sayeth Professor Perussi. All hail his infinite wisdom."
-Goldtop-

"If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go."
-Brendon Urie-

"How do you know you are happy if you have never cried?"
-backwardseden-

DO NOT TAKE THIS LINK: http://www.debate.org...
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2017 3:52:39 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 12/14/2017 3:47:02 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/14/2017 2:22:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:50:39 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:35:50 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:23:04 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/13/2017 9:15:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

It is me. I realise that you've probably never seen such an attractive woman, though.

Hey do you eat people like Jeffrey Dahmer? or keep the corpses in acid vats in your flat like he did? Is that why you adore him so much??

At last, you say something that's actually correct.



A bloody inbred limey with mental issues, Devilry was right you are off your rocker.

I'm not inbred. And devilry is an uneducated, drug-abusing alcoholic; nobody takes him seriously.

I wouldn't say your picture is attractive, is that why you took it down, because I thought it was a bag of hammers bhahahahahaha!!!

It was very attractive, admit it ;) There were others as well. But I felt like a change and realised that there's something in keeping your physical appearance anonymous online.

.

Hey what time is it? 2am in England and you are chatting here, no man in your The next Margaret Thatcher, the political science student yawn boring battle axe, lets discuss our foreign policy or our economic development, yawn, you would be such a treat to talk to on a date, not. I guess that's why you spend so much time on here, can't get a real date, I mean who would want to date a prude like you, you can only talk about sex on here.

Whateverhousehold, just corpses in acid vats, Emilrose The Black Widow!!

It's 9:30 PM, lol. Something new for you to learn: international timezones. Also, why would I have a man in my household? I'm not past-it yet.

Devilry is a good guy, don't talk all disrespectful about him.

So that's it, no vulgar reply to this?

The next Margaret Thatcher, the political science student yawn boring battle axe, lets discuss our foreign policy or our economic development, yawn, you would be such a treat to talk to on a date, not. I guess that's why you spend so much time on here, can't get a real date, I mean who would want to date a prude like you, you can only talk about sex on here.

Whatever

Just whatever, so it's true, Margaret?, maybe I will just call you Margie from now on.

Of course it's just 'whatever', you talk so much sh-it that one just tends to zone out. I'm only replying to you out of mercy. After all, someone has to entertain you. You don't get the attention anywhere else, do you?

9:30pm and what are you doing, sitting on your couch eating crumpets and sipping your Earl Gray tea with milk. No man around because, lets face it, someone tells me you can meet a political science major, and I'm like no thanks, I want the nursing major student, not some bore.

I don't even drink tea, idiot. And why would I, as a 23 year old, have a man around? I'm not a middle-aged woman desperate for male company.

That is why all your sexual frustration is posted on here.

Where exactly? Are you equating trolling with actual sex talk? Lol, I smell inexperience.

Anyways I have to go, I'm going clubbing tonight, and picking up yeah!!!!

Have a wonderful night picking up your imaginary girls.

C'mon useless member, put your debating percentage to the test in a rap battle. the challenge is posted hahahahaha

How original of you: you're calling a 'useless' member for labeling you as one (which you are). I have no desire to partake in a rap battle with you, as I'm concerned that it may lead me to lose brain cells.

Yeah MargaretThaterrose has no wit or talent to rap, chicken bhahahahaha!!!