Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Why DDO is the best website

FanboyMctroll
Posts: 5,983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2017 9:27:10 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
This site is the best because members are able to express themselves, troll, say anything and for the most part it's ok. Unless you really step over the line you have free reign to say what you want. Which by the way should be like, on all sites. I mean what happened to free speech??

Most sites you say one inappropriate thing and you are removed from their site. The thing is controversies, arguments, big trolling debates is what people want to read, just look at television, more shocking the better, people don't want some pink balloon stories or talking about feelings and roses, you want the nasty exchanges like in Big Brother, or other drama. Just look at how much attention the Mayweather vs McGregor fight got, there was trash talking going back and forth, and people ate it all up.

Well it's the same here on DDO, sure some people might not like it and say it's taking away from serious debates, but I don't want serious debates, there are already 50 other debate sites doing that with the moderators watching every word you type in case it's too sensitive and they might expel you.

Not here, anything goes and those are the best threads to read, the fighting, the controversies, the controversial debates, that's what drives traffic and viewership. And that attracts more sponsors. So I say cheers to DDO, keep up the good work and let people voice themselves, let the different opinions fly, let the claws out and lets get ready to rumble, because there is nothing better then reading a good mouthing thread!!
Debating_Horse
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 1:25:48 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I like the site style. Compared to other debate websites, I like how members can do polls, opinions, and how there is a forum to discuss things. It is the reason I became a member.
George
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 5,983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 2:27:11 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 1/2/2018 1:25:48 AM, Debating_Horse wrote:
I like the site style. Compared to other debate websites, I like how members can do polls, opinions, and how there is a forum to discuss things. It is the reason I became a member.

I like that too, that is why I came on here in the first place, it's very user friendly
Archaholic
Posts: 1,884
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2018 1:37:06 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 1/2/2018 2:27:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/2/2018 1:25:48 AM, Debating_Horse wrote:
I like the site style. Compared to other debate websites, I like how members can do polls, opinions, and how there is a forum to discuss things. It is the reason I became a member.

I like that too, that is why I came on here in the first place, it's very user friendly
C'mon, FanBoy, how much is Airmax paying you for being glad-handing.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 5,983
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2018 2:35:25 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 1/3/2018 1:37:06 AM, Archaholic wrote:
At 1/2/2018 2:27:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/2/2018 1:25:48 AM, Debating_Horse wrote:
I like the site style. Compared to other debate websites, I like how members can do polls, opinions, and how there is a forum to discuss things. It is the reason I became a member.

I like that too, that is why I came on here in the first place, it's very user friendly
C'mon, FanBoy, how much is Airmax paying you for being glad-handing.

Good one Archaholic, so joking aside, I get 2% of yearly profits from traffic on the site and advertising. That is why DDO IS THE GREATEST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD!!

And for a limited time only when you become a member you will receive your own DDO coffee mug absolutely free, but wait there is more, for every debate you post you will be eligible for a grand prize of $100,000. So don't delay, log on and become a member and start debating and chatting in the forums right now!!! LOL