Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Dear Abby

FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 8:02:30 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Dear Abby

I have no ambition, I go through life like a leaf in a stream, just floating down the river, plenty of ideas and dreams but no ambition to follow through with them. That is why I'm in a dead end job, doing the same thing every day, going through the same routines, life has just become one big uninteresting grind. How do I go about pursuing things I want in life, the desires, my life is just so dull, I want so much more but I just have no ambition to get off the couch, brush off the potato chips and do something about it. I just sit and binge watch Netflix on my spare time as doing anything extra just seems like a real chore. How do I get out of this rut and change my life

Uninterested in New York
kevin24018
Posts: 4,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 8:17:42 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 12/27/2017 8:02:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Dear Abby

I have no ambition, I go through life like a leaf in a stream, just floating down the river, plenty of ideas and dreams but no ambition to follow through with them. That is why I'm in a dead end job, doing the same thing every day, going through the same routines, life has just become one big uninteresting grind. How do I go about pursuing things I want in life, the desires, my life is just so dull, I want so much more but I just have no ambition to get off the couch, brush off the potato chips and do something about it. I just sit and binge watch Netflix on my spare time as doing anything extra just seems like a real chore. How do I get out of this rut and change my life

Uninterested in New York

if you get a solution lmk too lol
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 8:28:27 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 12/27/2017 8:17:42 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/27/2017 8:02:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Dear Abby

I have no ambition, I go through life like a leaf in a stream, just floating down the river, plenty of ideas and dreams but no ambition to follow through with them. That is why I'm in a dead end job, doing the same thing every day, going through the same routines, life has just become one big uninteresting grind. How do I go about pursuing things I want in life, the desires, my life is just so dull, I want so much more but I just have no ambition to get off the couch, brush off the potato chips and do something about it. I just sit and binge watch Netflix on my spare time as doing anything extra just seems like a real chore. How do I get out of this rut and change my life

Uninterested in New York

if you get a solution lmk too lol

I'm waiting for all the Abby experts to throw in their 2 cents of advice
lannan13
Posts: 23,855
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 8:51:01 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 12/27/2017 8:28:27 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Who's Abby?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker
inferno
Posts: 13,677
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 3:01:11 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 12/27/2017 8:02:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Dear Abby

I have no ambition, I go through life like a leaf in a stream, just floating down the river, plenty of ideas and dreams but no ambition to follow through with them. That is why I'm in a dead end job, doing the same thing every day, going through the same routines, life has just become one big uninteresting grind. How do I go about pursuing things I want in life, the desires, my life is just so dull, I want so much more but I just have no ambition to get off the couch, brush off the potato chips and do something about it. I just sit and binge watch Netflix on my spare time as doing anything extra just seems like a real chore. How do I get out of this rut and change my life

Uninterested in New York

Who is Abby.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 3:47:29 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 12/27/2017 8:51:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/27/2017 8:28:27 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Who's Abby?

last name Normal.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 4:54:22 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 12/28/2017 3:47:29 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/27/2017 8:51:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/27/2017 8:28:27 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Who's Abby?

last name Normal.

Nobody has read a newspaper in the last century or what?

That's like me saying who's Charlie Brown?? Are people that retarded now?
Leaning
Posts: 186
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 4:59:41 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Advice columnist in newspaper.
People ask her for advice for a situation they are in and she responds with advice.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 5:01:43 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 12/28/2017 4:54:22 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/28/2017 3:47:29 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/27/2017 8:51:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/27/2017 8:28:27 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Who's Abby?

last name Normal.

Nobody has read a newspaper in the last century or what?

That's like me saying who's Charlie Brown?? Are people that retarded now?

I keep going back to the prophetic movie Idiocracy, while it seems like just a dumb movie the following generations future.
doubt many will be the Abby Normal reference.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 5:03:43 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 12/28/2017 4:59:41 PM, Leaning wrote:
Advice columnist in newspaper.
People ask her for advice for a situation they are in and she responds with advice.

Exactly you know it, high five!!
Leaning
Posts: 186
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 5:06:32 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
High five.
Don't really read the paper nowadays unless someone else brings one to work. Newspaper readers has declined quite a bit over time.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 5:07:26 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 12/28/2017 5:01:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/28/2017 4:54:22 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/28/2017 3:47:29 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/27/2017 8:51:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/27/2017 8:28:27 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Who's Abby?

last name Normal.

Nobody has read a newspaper in the last century or what?

That's like me saying who's Charlie Brown?? Are people that retarded now?

I keep going back to the prophetic movie Idiocracy, while it seems like just a dumb movie the following generations future.
doubt many will be the Abby Normal reference.

I haven't seen the movie but I want to, all my friends keep telling me about it. It makes a lot of sense.

The intellectual people have no kids or one child, while the ghetto and trailer park hoes have like 10 dumb uneducated kids each on welfare. As our society progresses we are essentially becoming more stupid!!

I also believe society is becoming more OCD then ever before, kids today have the attention span of about 1 minute or until their phone beeps with a new text.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 7:11:53 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 12/28/2017 5:07:26 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/28/2017 5:01:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/28/2017 4:54:22 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/28/2017 3:47:29 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/27/2017 8:51:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/27/2017 8:28:27 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Who's Abby?

last name Normal.

Nobody has read a newspaper in the last century or what?

That's like me saying who's Charlie Brown?? Are people that retarded now?

I keep going back to the prophetic movie Idiocracy, while it seems like just a dumb movie the following generations future.
doubt many will be the Abby Normal reference.

I haven't seen the movie but I want to, all my friends keep telling me about it. It makes a lot of sense.

The intellectual people have no kids or one child, while the ghetto and trailer park hoes have like 10 dumb uneducated kids each on welfare. As our society progresses we are essentially becoming more stupid!!

I also believe society is becoming more OCD then ever before, kids today have the attention span of about 1 minute or until their phone beeps with a new text.

I find the hand sanitizer obsession a bit over board as well.
also watch Surrogates if you haven't already.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 8:15:31 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 12/28/2017 7:11:53 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/28/2017 5:07:26 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/28/2017 5:01:43 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/28/2017 4:54:22 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/28/2017 3:47:29 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 12/27/2017 8:51:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/27/2017 8:28:27 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Who's Abby?

last name Normal.

Nobody has read a newspaper in the last century or what?

That's like me saying who's Charlie Brown?? Are people that retarded now?

I keep going back to the prophetic movie Idiocracy, while it seems like just a dumb movie the following generations future.
doubt many will be the Abby Normal reference.

I haven't seen the movie but I want to, all my friends keep telling me about it. It makes a lot of sense.

The intellectual people have no kids or one child, while the ghetto and trailer park hoes have like 10 dumb uneducated kids each on welfare. As our society progresses we are essentially becoming more stupid!!

I also believe society is becoming more OCD then ever before, kids today have the attention span of about 1 minute or until their phone beeps with a new text.

I find the hand sanitizer obsession a bit over board as well.
also watch Surrogates if you haven't already.

Good point on the sanitizer, why bother building an immune system, when you can just kill all bacteria with sanitizer. That is until the bacteria become immune to it and then we are fvcked.

I haven't watched Surrogates either
sadolite
Posts: 9,749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2017 10:54:25 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
I would say life is what you make of it. Don't cry about what you are not willing to work for. You are basically a whiny lazy loser.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2018 2:36:38 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 12/29/2017 10:54:25 PM, sadolite wrote:
I would say life is what you make of it. Don't cry about what you are not willing to work for. You are basically a whiny lazy loser.

And that is why you are not Dear Abby columnist, you have to reply and provide solutions to the writer and readers of the paper.

It should be more like "Dear Uninterested in New York, ........provide some tips or solutions to the problem, not insult them

Sadolite you are fired as a therapist, go back to your menial stone labor and pushing machine buttons job.
sadolite
Posts: 9,749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2018 10:21:33 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 1/2/2018 2:36:38 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/29/2017 10:54:25 PM, sadolite wrote:
I would say life is what you make of it. Don't cry about what you are not willing to work for. You are basically a whiny lazy loser.

And that is why you are not Dear Abby columnist, you have to reply and provide solutions to the writer and readers of the paper.

It should be more like "Dear Uninterested in New York, ........provide some tips or solutions to the problem, not insult them

Sadolite you are fired as a therapist, go back to your menial stone labor and pushing machine buttons job.

OK I will, when you move out of your parents basement.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,146
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2018 2:25:38 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
At 1/4/2018 10:21:33 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/2/2018 2:36:38 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/29/2017 10:54:25 PM, sadolite wrote:
I would say life is what you make of it. Don't cry about what you are not willing to work for. You are basically a whiny lazy loser.

And that is why you are not Dear Abby columnist, you have to reply and provide solutions to the writer and readers of the paper.

It should be more like "Dear Uninterested in New York, ........provide some tips or solutions to the problem, not insult them

Sadolite you are fired as a therapist, go back to your menial stone labor and pushing machine buttons job.

OK I will, when you move out of your parents basement.

Why would I want to move out of my parents basement, I have free food, free place to stay, no rent, and I'm allowed to have my girlfriend over in my room. Friday nights are great because I play Dungeons & Dragons with my buds, and I still get an allowance, so I can get my favorite X-box games and have 12 hour gaming sessions all week!!!