Jump to topic:

Trump

Yongy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 10:22:23 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
If my husband and I were watching Trump and his crazy antics as a TV drama we would probably switch it off as it is not in the least bit credible! How the heck has this clown managed to stay in office so long? Trump's antics would be amusing if the situation wasn't so serious!

Trump is a complete joke here in the UK, albeit a very bad one, how come people in the US haven't got rid of this idiot who is making their country the laughing stock of the world?
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 12:51:37 PM
At 8/1/2017 10:22:23 AM, Yongy wrote:
If my husband and I were watching Trump and his crazy antics as a TV drama we would probably switch it off as it is not in the least bit credible! How the heck has this clown managed to stay in office so long? Trump's antics would be amusing if the situation wasn't so serious!

Trump is a complete joke here in the UK, albeit a very bad one, how come people in the US haven't got rid of this idiot who is making their country the laughing stock of the world?

Because people don't care, not everyone is into politics, I couldn't care less who they made president, it doesn't affect my life, I have seen enough presidents and they are all liars anyways so I couldn't care less who is in power.
Yongy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 1:18:28 PM
At 8/1/2017 12:51:37 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Because people don't care, not everyone is into politics, I couldn't care less who they made president, it doesn't affect my life, I have seen enough presidents and they are all liars anyways so I couldn't care less who is in power.

Well you should care, Trump's craziness could bring about WW3.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 3:09:45 PM
At 8/1/2017 1:18:28 PM, Yongy wrote:

It will never get to that. WW3 with who??
Yongy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 4:36:49 PM
At 8/1/2017 3:09:45 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

You hope!
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2017 7:08:20 PM
At 8/1/2017 4:36:49 PM, Yongy wrote:

You hope!

War with who??
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 5:15:18 AM
At 8/1/2017 7:08:20 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 8/1/2017 4:36:49 PM, Yongy wrote:

You hope!

War with who??

North Korea, possibly China. If the US maintains its hard line on North Korean nuclear capability, it will either dismantle the DPRNK with China's assistance and blessing, in which case all is well with the world... or without. In which case China will have to back the DPRNK, nuclear ambition and all, thereby starting a multinational conflict in which various political powers could attempt to throw their weight around in the process.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 5:34:27 AM

Americans didn't think FDR was crazy when he started war with Japan using economic sanctions. Maybe crazy people are what's needed for peace instead of crafty manipulating geniuses.
Crying about how much the Trump wall is going to cost is like a heroin addict complaining about how much the needles cost.
Yongy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 7:41:16 AM
At 8/2/2017 5:34:27 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

Americans didn't think FDR was crazy when he started war with Japan using economic sanctions. Maybe crazy people are what's needed for peace instead of crafty manipulating geniuses.

They were crazy for dropping a nuclear bomb on Japan, though!
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 8:20:17 AM
At 8/2/2017 7:41:16 AM, Yongy wrote:

The point is WW I and WW II were not started by crazy people. It was started by crafty politicians like FDR who created sanctions which then forced Japan to war and the politicians in the UK that created the league of nations who created sanctions on Germany which then created Hitler.

WW III won't be any different. Most likely it will start when crafty politicians in America with the blessing of the UK and NATO sanction a nuclear nation like Russia to the brink of global destruction. Not done by crazy politicians, but rather cold, calculating ones.
Crying about how much the Trump wall is going to cost is like a heroin addict complaining about how much the needles cost.
Yongy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 10:13:44 AM
At 8/2/2017 8:20:17 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/2/2017 7:41:16 AM, Yongy wrote:

The point is WW I and WW II were not started by crazy people. It was started by crafty politicians like FDR who created sanctions which then forced Japan to war and the politicians in the UK that created the league of nations who created sanctions on Germany which then created Hitler.

WW III won't be any different. Most likely it will start when crafty politicians in America with the blessing of the UK and NATO sanction a nuclear nation like Russia to the brink of global destruction. Not done by crazy politicians, but rather cold, calculating ones.

WW1 was war which should not have been started at all. We had to fight WW2 to put right the iniquities caused by WW1.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 1:09:47 PM
If only women were Presidents of all countries, there would be no wars.

No woman would send their sons to war to be killed!!
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 2:47:39 PM

Reality TV
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2017 6:48:46 PM
At 8/2/2017 1:09:47 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
If only women were Presidents of all countries, there would be no wars.

No woman would send their sons to war to be killed!!

Most women view men as disposable objects. Until women comprise 90% of the army and men get to stay home as the protected sex, your proposal is a disaster.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2017 5:50:13 AM

Don't be so easily brainwashed by your biased media. Do some research
Yongy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2017 7:08:48 AM
At 8/10/2017 5:50:13 AM, Wylted wrote:

You only have to see the way that crazy psycho behaves on camera to see what a nutter he is!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2017 7:24:23 AM
At 8/10/2017 7:08:48 AM, Yongy wrote:
At 8/10/2017 5:50:13 AM, Wylted wrote:

You only have to see the way that crazy psycho behaves on camera to see what a nutter he is!

He is a billionaire. How much money has your IQ amassed?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2017 12:11:34 PM

Oh look it's one of those people who say "That will never happen"
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2017 12:20:33 AM
At 8/14/2017 5:00:17 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Oh look it's the crazy paranoid stalker

Your troll powers are useless here

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2017 1:12:12 PM
At 8/15/2017 12:20:33 AM, sadolite wrote:

And this affects me how satellite??? Bhahahahahahaha!!!
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2017 10:13:31 PM
At 8/15/2017 1:12:12 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 8/15/2017 12:20:33 AM, sadolite wrote:

And this affects me how satellite??? Bhahahahahahaha!!!

It exposes your low self esteem and self loathing.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 12:13:42 AM
At 8/16/2017 12:51:09 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Here soiledlite, I'm exposing my cock to you right now bhahahahaha!!!

Yes, but can you produce an intellectual thought of your own.

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 2:27:45 PM
At 8/17/2017 12:13:42 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 8/16/2017 12:51:09 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Here soiledlite, I'm exposing my cock to you right now bhahahahaha!!!

Yes, but can you produce an intellectual thought of your own.

Sure how about my 136 IQ level, what about your 75 IQ retard level. The guy who has no opinions just goes on here to bash people, wow that's original TROLL
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 5:35:54 PM

Because he's not an idiot, you're just a bunch of liberals who are misinformed.
meme
Yongy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 5:39:23 PM
At 8/17/2017 5:35:54 PM, Mharman wrote:

If Trump isn't an idiot he is keeping any intelligence he might have well under cover!
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 5:42:18 PM
At 8/17/2017 5:39:23 PM, Yongy wrote:
At 8/17/2017 5:35:54 PM, Mharman wrote:

If Trump isn't an idiot he is keeping any intelligence he might have well under cover!

He has been making very smart decisions. If you actually spent time looking at real facts you might know that.
meme
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 5:48:18 PM
He has been making very smart decisions. If you actually spent time looking at real facts you might know that.

He can't be an idiot, the guy is billionaire, you don't become that by being an idiot.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2017 5:49:18 PM
At 8/17/2017 5:48:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

He can't be an idiot, the guy is billionaire, you don't become that by being an idiot.

Exactly.
meme