Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Las Vegas guard Jesus Campos vanished

levi_smiles
Posts: 187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2017 5:47:53 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/17/2017 6:05:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

dun-dun-dun.........

Jesus has either mysteriously vanished or he's appearing on Ellen Degeneres- Fox new has it narrowed down to one of these two possibilities.

https://www.google.com...
kevin24018
Posts: 4,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2017 1:28:51 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/18/2017 1:25:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/17/2017 6:05:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

dun-dun-dun.........

You think there is some cover up here??

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet, he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said, I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2017 1:36:49 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/18/2017 1:28:51 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2017 1:25:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/17/2017 6:05:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

dun-dun-dun.........

You think there is some cover up here??

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet, he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said, I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

It does sound pretty odd and I know some people that think this is a conspiracy, but if it is why 58 innocent concert goers? It's not like some political party or senator or even judge got taken out, what would be the agenda behind it. I just think it's some old guy who probably just found out from his doctor that he has inoperable brain cancer and has 3 months to live and he wanted to go out in a bang, because his whole life he did nothing so this way he would at least get his 5 minutes of fame instead of just dying away in some hospital bed.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2017 1:46:50 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/18/2017 1:36:49 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/18/2017 1:28:51 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2017 1:25:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/17/2017 6:05:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

dun-dun-dun.........

You think there is some cover up here??

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet, he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said, I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

It does sound pretty odd and I know some people that think this is a conspiracy, but if it is why 58 innocent concert goers? It's not like some political party or senator or even judge got taken out, what would be the agenda behind it. I just think it's some old guy who probably just found out from his doctor that he has inoperable brain cancer and has 3 months to live and he wanted to go out in a bang, because his whole life he did nothing so this way he would at least get his 5 minutes of fame instead of just dying away in some hospital bed.

oh now that's an idea, hadn't thought of that....hhhmmmm
levi_smiles
Posts: 187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2017 11:54:42 PM
Posted: 3 months ago


I really don't understand the conspiritorial mind. So it turns out that Campos never mysteriously vanished but rather than wonder about why we heard that fake news or how to prevent more fake news the conspiritorialist simply looks for some other source of mystery. Any unexplained event, no matter how petty or tangential, instantly confirms elaborate scenarios of implausible motives. This is not truthseeking, it is mystery seeking, which is a far less useful enterprise.

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet,

Actually, crime scene photos showing the guns used were leaked within 48 hrs of the incident, far earlier than Orlando or San Bernadino.

http://abcnews.go.com...

So this statement is the opposite of true.

This he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said

Also false. Less than 40 hrs after the event, Las Vegas police reported that 12 of the 23 firearms found in the hotel room with Paddock were fitted with bump stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com...

I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

And now that you know that these details were not lacking, have you changed your mind?
kevin24018
Posts: 4,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2017 12:05:30 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/18/2017 11:54:42 PM, levi_smiles wrote:


I really don't understand the conspiritorial mind. So it turns out that Campos never mysteriously vanished but rather than wonder about why we heard that fake news or how to prevent more fake news the conspiritorialist simply looks for some other source of mystery. Any unexplained event, no matter how petty or tangential, instantly confirms elaborate scenarios of implausible motives. This is not truthseeking, it is mystery seeking, which is a far less useful enterprise.

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet,

Actually, crime scene photos showing the guns used were leaked within 48 hrs of the incident, far earlier than Orlando or San Bernadino.

http://abcnews.go.com...

So this statement is the opposite of true.

no those guns where there, how do you know there were used? he had a lot of guns doesn't mean they were all used does it.
This he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said

Also false. Less than 40 hrs after the event, Las Vegas police reported that 12 of the 23 firearms found in the hotel room with Paddock were fitted with bump stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com...

right but they never said a bump stock was on the one he used, others claimed the rate fit a belt fed gun, so they give you bait and you take it hook line and sinker?
I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

And now that you know that these details were not lacking, have you changed your mind?

see my responses above, have you changed your mind yet?
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2017 12:57:18 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/19/2017 12:05:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2017 11:54:42 PM, levi_smiles wrote:


I really don't understand the conspiritorial mind. So it turns out that Campos never mysteriously vanished but rather than wonder about why we heard that fake news or how to prevent more fake news the conspiritorialist simply looks for some other source of mystery. Any unexplained event, no matter how petty or tangential, instantly confirms elaborate scenarios of implausible motives. This is not truthseeking, it is mystery seeking, which is a far less useful enterprise.

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet,

Actually, crime scene photos showing the guns used were leaked within 48 hrs of the incident, far earlier than Orlando or San Bernadino.

http://abcnews.go.com...

So this statement is the opposite of true.

no those guns where there, how do you know there were used? he had a lot of guns doesn't mean they were all used does it.
This he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said

Also false. Less than 40 hrs after the event, Las Vegas police reported that 12 of the 23 firearms found in the hotel room with Paddock were fitted with bump stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com...

right but they never said a bump stock was on the one he used, others claimed the rate fit a belt fed gun, so they give you bait and you take it hook line and sinker?
I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

And now that you know that these details were not lacking, have you changed your mind?

see my responses above, have you changed your mind yet?

Kevin24018, maybe you are looking at this too deeply, I don't think there is a conspiracy here, why kill 58 concert goers, what would be the agenda? I know a lot of people say 9/11 was a conspiracy but I don't think it was.

I think like levi_smiles has said, I think a lot of it is fake news.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2017 1:12:57 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/19/2017 12:57:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/19/2017 12:05:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2017 11:54:42 PM, levi_smiles wrote:


I really don't understand the conspiritorial mind. So it turns out that Campos never mysteriously vanished but rather than wonder about why we heard that fake news or how to prevent more fake news the conspiritorialist simply looks for some other source of mystery. Any unexplained event, no matter how petty or tangential, instantly confirms elaborate scenarios of implausible motives. This is not truthseeking, it is mystery seeking, which is a far less useful enterprise.

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet,

Actually, crime scene photos showing the guns used were leaked within 48 hrs of the incident, far earlier than Orlando or San Bernadino.

http://abcnews.go.com...

So this statement is the opposite of true.

no those guns where there, how do you know there were used? he had a lot of guns doesn't mean they were all used does it.
This he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said

Also false. Less than 40 hrs after the event, Las Vegas police reported that 12 of the 23 firearms found in the hotel room with Paddock were fitted with bump stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com...

right but they never said a bump stock was on the one he used, others claimed the rate fit a belt fed gun, so they give you bait and you take it hook line and sinker?
I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

And now that you know that these details were not lacking, have you changed your mind?

see my responses above, have you changed your mind yet?

Kevin24018, maybe you are looking at this too deeply, I don't think there is a conspiracy here, why kill 58 concert goers, what would be the agenda? I know a lot of people say 9/11 was a conspiracy but I don't think it was.

I think like levi_smiles has said, I think a lot of it is fake news.

It's just odd the lack of details compared to other events. While I find bump stocks mostly useless they jumped all over that without confirmation that he actually used one. Or did I miss that somewhere? Same thing with the AR15 platform, was it an AR15 or an AR10? Because the first thing that happens is the lemmings attack the object they THINK is the problem. Could it be possible with his money etc that he found a real full auto after he purchased the bump stocks and THAT is what he used? We don't know because we haven't been told. Did he kill himself with a rifle? I don't recall any mention of hand guns which is what's normally used.
We have been given bits and pieces of information, just enough to let your imaginations run wild and most don't realize it. What reason could there possibly be for not confirming and or disclosing these details? That has always happened before, why is this different?
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2017 1:17:04 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/19/2017 1:12:57 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/19/2017 12:57:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/19/2017 12:05:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2017 11:54:42 PM, levi_smiles wrote:


I really don't understand the conspiritorial mind. So it turns out that Campos never mysteriously vanished but rather than wonder about why we heard that fake news or how to prevent more fake news the conspiritorialist simply looks for some other source of mystery. Any unexplained event, no matter how petty or tangential, instantly confirms elaborate scenarios of implausible motives. This is not truthseeking, it is mystery seeking, which is a far less useful enterprise.

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet,

Actually, crime scene photos showing the guns used were leaked within 48 hrs of the incident, far earlier than Orlando or San Bernadino.

http://abcnews.go.com...

So this statement is the opposite of true.

no those guns where there, how do you know there were used? he had a lot of guns doesn't mean they were all used does it.
This he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said

Also false. Less than 40 hrs after the event, Las Vegas police reported that 12 of the 23 firearms found in the hotel room with Paddock were fitted with bump stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com...

right but they never said a bump stock was on the one he used, others claimed the rate fit a belt fed gun, so they give you bait and you take it hook line and sinker?
I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

And now that you know that these details were not lacking, have you changed your mind?

see my responses above, have you changed your mind yet?

Kevin24018, maybe you are looking at this too deeply, I don't think there is a conspiracy here, why kill 58 concert goers, what would be the agenda? I know a lot of people say 9/11 was a conspiracy but I don't think it was.

I think like levi_smiles has said, I think a lot of it is fake news.

It's just odd the lack of details compared to other events. While I find bump stocks mostly useless they jumped all over that without confirmation that he actually used one. Or did I miss that somewhere? Same thing with the AR15 platform, was it an AR15 or an AR10? Because the first thing that happens is the lemmings attack the object they THINK is the problem. Could it be possible with his money etc that he found a real full auto after he purchased the bump stocks and THAT is what he used? We don't know because we haven't been told. Did he kill himself with a rifle? I don't recall any mention of hand guns which is what's normally used.
We have been given bits and pieces of information, just enough to let your imaginations run wild and most don't realize it. What reason could there possibly be for not confirming and or disclosing these details? That has always happened before, why is this different?

Maybe the investigation is still ongoing and they do not want to release facts premature without getting the complete story
kevin24018
Posts: 4,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2017 1:18:50 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/19/2017 1:17:04 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/19/2017 1:12:57 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/19/2017 12:57:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/19/2017 12:05:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2017 11:54:42 PM, levi_smiles wrote:


I really don't understand the conspiritorial mind. So it turns out that Campos never mysteriously vanished but rather than wonder about why we heard that fake news or how to prevent more fake news the conspiritorialist simply looks for some other source of mystery. Any unexplained event, no matter how petty or tangential, instantly confirms elaborate scenarios of implausible motives. This is not truthseeking, it is mystery seeking, which is a far less useful enterprise.

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet,

Actually, crime scene photos showing the guns used were leaked within 48 hrs of the incident, far earlier than Orlando or San Bernadino.

http://abcnews.go.com...

So this statement is the opposite of true.

no those guns where there, how do you know there were used? he had a lot of guns doesn't mean they were all used does it.
This he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said

Also false. Less than 40 hrs after the event, Las Vegas police reported that 12 of the 23 firearms found in the hotel room with Paddock were fitted with bump stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com...

right but they never said a bump stock was on the one he used, others claimed the rate fit a belt fed gun, so they give you bait and you take it hook line and sinker?
I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

And now that you know that these details were not lacking, have you changed your mind?

see my responses above, have you changed your mind yet?

Kevin24018, maybe you are looking at this too deeply, I don't think there is a conspiracy here, why kill 58 concert goers, what would be the agenda? I know a lot of people say 9/11 was a conspiracy but I don't think it was.

I think like levi_smiles has said, I think a lot of it is fake news.

It's just odd the lack of details compared to other events. While I find bump stocks mostly useless they jumped all over that without confirmation that he actually used one. Or did I miss that somewhere? Same thing with the AR15 platform, was it an AR15 or an AR10? Because the first thing that happens is the lemmings attack the object they THINK is the problem. Could it be possible with his money etc that he found a real full auto after he purchased the bump stocks and THAT is what he used? We don't know because we haven't been told. Did he kill himself with a rifle? I don't recall any mention of hand guns which is what's normally used.
We have been given bits and pieces of information, just enough to let your imaginations run wild and most don't realize it. What reason could there possibly be for not confirming and or disclosing these details? That has always happened before, why is this different?

Maybe the investigation is still ongoing and they do not want to release facts premature without getting the complete story

possibly, it sure is taking much longer than Orlando and st bernardino
levi_smiles
Posts: 187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2017 4:05:37 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/19/2017 12:05:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2017 11:54:42 PM, levi_smiles wrote:


I really don't understand the conspiritorial mind. So it turns out that Campos never mysteriously vanished but rather than wonder about why we heard that fake news or how to prevent more fake news the conspiritorialist simply looks for some other source of mystery. Any unexplained event, no matter how petty or tangential, instantly confirms elaborate scenarios of implausible motives. This is not truthseeking, it is mystery seeking, which is a far less useful enterprise.

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet,

Actually, crime scene photos showing the guns used were leaked within 48 hrs of the incident, far earlier than Orlando or San Bernadino.

http://abcnews.go.com...

So this statement is the opposite of true.

no those guns where there, how do you know there were used? he had a lot of guns doesn't mean they were all used does it.
This he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said

You claimed we don't have pictures of guns, I showed you pictures of guns. Now you say how do we know which guns were used. I don't think that information has been released. Keep in mind that the FBI report on San Bernadino took 9 months to compile. The Orlando Police report was released 10 months after the shooting. It takes time to sort out & confirm specifics. I would expect an LVPD report sometime next year.

Also false. Less than 40 hrs after the event, Las Vegas police reported that 12 of the 23 firearms found in the hotel room with Paddock were fitted with bump stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com...

right but they never said a bump stock was on the one he used, others claimed the rate fit a belt fed gun, so they give you bait and you take it hook line and sinker?
I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

This is true. Nobody has yet claimed a bump stock was used in the shooting. No bait has been offered, no bite taken.


And now that you know that these details were not lacking, have you changed your mind?

see my responses above, have you changed your mind yet?

How does our present uncertainty about specific guns & bump stocks confirm conspiracy to your mind? What game are you presuming the LVPD is playing? To what end?
kevin24018
Posts: 4,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2017 12:19:20 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/20/2017 4:05:37 AM, levi_smiles wrote:
At 10/19/2017 12:05:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2017 11:54:42 PM, levi_smiles wrote:


I really don't understand the conspiritorial mind. So it turns out that Campos never mysteriously vanished but rather than wonder about why we heard that fake news or how to prevent more fake news the conspiritorialist simply looks for some other source of mystery. Any unexplained event, no matter how petty or tangential, instantly confirms elaborate scenarios of implausible motives. This is not truthseeking, it is mystery seeking, which is a far less useful enterprise.

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet,

Actually, crime scene photos showing the guns used were leaked within 48 hrs of the incident, far earlier than Orlando or San Bernadino.

http://abcnews.go.com...

So this statement is the opposite of true.

no those guns where there, how do you know there were used? he had a lot of guns doesn't mean they were all used does it.
This he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said

You claimed we don't have pictures of guns, I showed you pictures of guns. Now you say how do we know which guns were used. I don't think that information has been released. Keep in mind that the FBI report on San Bernadino took 9 months to compile. The Orlando Police report was released 10 months after the shooting. It takes time to sort out & confirm specifics. I would expect an LVPD report sometime next year.

I didn't realize it took was that long for those 2 events, sure didn't seem that long but I'll take your word for it.
Also false. Less than 40 hrs after the event, Las Vegas police reported that 12 of the 23 firearms found in the hotel room with Paddock were fitted with bump stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com...

right but they never said a bump stock was on the one he used, others claimed the rate fit a belt fed gun, so they give you bait and you take it hook line and sinker?
I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

This is true. Nobody has yet claimed a bump stock was used in the shooting. No bait has been offered, no bite taken.


And now that you know that these details were not lacking, have you changed your mind?

see my responses above, have you changed your mind yet?

How does our present uncertainty about specific guns & bump stocks confirm conspiracy to your mind? What game are you presuming the LVPD is playing? To what end?

no conspiracy, I'm just not jumping to conclusions, but waiting for actual facts, most believe the bits and pieces of facts, like the pictures w/o any real confirmation from the authorities. People need to have more of a skeptical mind.
levi_smiles
Posts: 187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2017 6:54:32 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/20/2017 12:19:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/20/2017 4:05:37 AM, levi_smiles wrote:
At 10/19/2017 12:05:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2017 11:54:42 PM, levi_smiles wrote:


I really don't understand the conspiritorial mind. So it turns out that Campos never mysteriously vanished but rather than wonder about why we heard that fake news or how to prevent more fake news the conspiritorialist simply looks for some other source of mystery. Any unexplained event, no matter how petty or tangential, instantly confirms elaborate scenarios of implausible motives. This is not truthseeking, it is mystery seeking, which is a far less useful enterprise.

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet,

Actually, crime scene photos showing the guns used were leaked within 48 hrs of the incident, far earlier than Orlando or San Bernadino.

http://abcnews.go.com...

So this statement is the opposite of true.

no those guns where there, how do you know there were used? he had a lot of guns doesn't mean they were all used does it.
This he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said

You claimed we don't have pictures of guns, I showed you pictures of guns. Now you say how do we know which guns were used. I don't think that information has been released. Keep in mind that the FBI report on San Bernadino took 9 months to compile. The Orlando Police report was released 10 months after the shooting. It takes time to sort out & confirm specifics. I would expect an LVPD report sometime next year.

I didn't realize it took was that long for those 2 events, sure didn't seem that long but I'll take your word for it.
Also false. Less than 40 hrs after the event, Las Vegas police reported that 12 of the 23 firearms found in the hotel room with Paddock were fitted with bump stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com...

right but they never said a bump stock was on the one he used, others claimed the rate fit a belt fed gun, so they give you bait and you take it hook line and sinker?
I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

This is true. Nobody has yet claimed a bump stock was used in the shooting. No bait has been offered, no bite taken.


And now that you know that these details were not lacking, have you changed your mind?

see my responses above, have you changed your mind yet?

How does our present uncertainty about specific guns & bump stocks confirm conspiracy to your mind? What game are you presuming the LVPD is playing? To what end?

no conspiracy, I'm just not jumping to conclusions, but waiting for actual facts, most believe the bits and pieces of facts, like the pictures w/o any real confirmation from the authorities. People need to have more of a skeptical mind.

Agreed. Nice to end up w/ agreement for once.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2017 7:05:39 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/20/2017 6:54:32 PM, levi_smiles wrote:
At 10/20/2017 12:19:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/20/2017 4:05:37 AM, levi_smiles wrote:
At 10/19/2017 12:05:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2017 11:54:42 PM, levi_smiles wrote:


I really don't understand the conspiritorial mind. So it turns out that Campos never mysteriously vanished but rather than wonder about why we heard that fake news or how to prevent more fake news the conspiritorialist simply looks for some other source of mystery. Any unexplained event, no matter how petty or tangential, instantly confirms elaborate scenarios of implausible motives. This is not truthseeking, it is mystery seeking, which is a far less useful enterprise.

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet,

Actually, crime scene photos showing the guns used were leaked within 48 hrs of the incident, far earlier than Orlando or San Bernadino.

http://abcnews.go.com...

So this statement is the opposite of true.

no those guns where there, how do you know there were used? he had a lot of guns doesn't mean they were all used does it.
This he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said

You claimed we don't have pictures of guns, I showed you pictures of guns. Now you say how do we know which guns were used. I don't think that information has been released. Keep in mind that the FBI report on San Bernadino took 9 months to compile. The Orlando Police report was released 10 months after the shooting. It takes time to sort out & confirm specifics. I would expect an LVPD report sometime next year.

I didn't realize it took was that long for those 2 events, sure didn't seem that long but I'll take your word for it.
Also false. Less than 40 hrs after the event, Las Vegas police reported that 12 of the 23 firearms found in the hotel room with Paddock were fitted with bump stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com...

right but they never said a bump stock was on the one he used, others claimed the rate fit a belt fed gun, so they give you bait and you take it hook line and sinker?
I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

This is true. Nobody has yet claimed a bump stock was used in the shooting. No bait has been offered, no bite taken.


And now that you know that these details were not lacking, have you changed your mind?

see my responses above, have you changed your mind yet?

How does our present uncertainty about specific guns & bump stocks confirm conspiracy to your mind? What game are you presuming the LVPD is playing? To what end?

no conspiracy, I'm just not jumping to conclusions, but waiting for actual facts, most believe the bits and pieces of facts, like the pictures w/o any real confirmation from the authorities. People need to have more of a skeptical mind.

Agreed. Nice to end up w/ agreement for once.

for once? I'm not sure we've shared many threads.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2017 7:14:18 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/20/2017 7:05:39 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/20/2017 6:54:32 PM, levi_smiles wrote:
At 10/20/2017 12:19:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/20/2017 4:05:37 AM, levi_smiles wrote:
At 10/19/2017 12:05:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2017 11:54:42 PM, levi_smiles wrote:


I really don't understand the conspiritorial mind. So it turns out that Campos never mysteriously vanished but rather than wonder about why we heard that fake news or how to prevent more fake news the conspiritorialist simply looks for some other source of mystery. Any unexplained event, no matter how petty or tangential, instantly confirms elaborate scenarios of implausible motives. This is not truthseeking, it is mystery seeking, which is a far less useful enterprise.

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet,

Actually, crime scene photos showing the guns used were leaked within 48 hrs of the incident, far earlier than Orlando or San Bernadino.

http://abcnews.go.com...

So this statement is the opposite of true.

no those guns where there, how do you know there were used? he had a lot of guns doesn't mean they were all used does it.
This he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said

You claimed we don't have pictures of guns, I showed you pictures of guns. Now you say how do we know which guns were used. I don't think that information has been released. Keep in mind that the FBI report on San Bernadino took 9 months to compile. The Orlando Police report was released 10 months after the shooting. It takes time to sort out & confirm specifics. I would expect an LVPD report sometime next year.

I didn't realize it took was that long for those 2 events, sure didn't seem that long but I'll take your word for it.
Also false. Less than 40 hrs after the event, Las Vegas police reported that 12 of the 23 firearms found in the hotel room with Paddock were fitted with bump stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com...

right but they never said a bump stock was on the one he used, others claimed the rate fit a belt fed gun, so they give you bait and you take it hook line and sinker?
I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

This is true. Nobody has yet claimed a bump stock was used in the shooting. No bait has been offered, no bite taken.


And now that you know that these details were not lacking, have you changed your mind?

see my responses above, have you changed your mind yet?

How does our present uncertainty about specific guns & bump stocks confirm conspiracy to your mind? What game are you presuming the LVPD is playing? To what end?

no conspiracy, I'm just not jumping to conclusions, but waiting for actual facts, most believe the bits and pieces of facts, like the pictures w/o any real confirmation from the authorities. People need to have more of a skeptical mind.

Agreed. Nice to end up w/ agreement for once.

for once? I'm not sure we've shared many threads.

I think he means, it's nice to finish a thread without calling each other trolls or a-holes or whatever, how many threads do you see on here of people bashing each other and because someone doesn't agree with you then they are called an F name or whatever.

I think he means any thread, I agree
kevin24018
Posts: 4,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2017 7:18:53 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/20/2017 7:14:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/20/2017 7:05:39 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/20/2017 6:54:32 PM, levi_smiles wrote:
At 10/20/2017 12:19:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/20/2017 4:05:37 AM, levi_smiles wrote:
At 10/19/2017 12:05:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2017 11:54:42 PM, levi_smiles wrote:


I really don't understand the conspiritorial mind. So it turns out that Campos never mysteriously vanished but rather than wonder about why we heard that fake news or how to prevent more fake news the conspiritorialist simply looks for some other source of mystery. Any unexplained event, no matter how petty or tangential, instantly confirms elaborate scenarios of implausible motives. This is not truthseeking, it is mystery seeking, which is a far less useful enterprise.

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet,

Actually, crime scene photos showing the guns used were leaked within 48 hrs of the incident, far earlier than Orlando or San Bernadino.

http://abcnews.go.com...

So this statement is the opposite of true.

no those guns where there, how do you know there were used? he had a lot of guns doesn't mean they were all used does it.
This he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said

You claimed we don't have pictures of guns, I showed you pictures of guns. Now you say how do we know which guns were used. I don't think that information has been released. Keep in mind that the FBI report on San Bernadino took 9 months to compile. The Orlando Police report was released 10 months after the shooting. It takes time to sort out & confirm specifics. I would expect an LVPD report sometime next year.

I didn't realize it took was that long for those 2 events, sure didn't seem that long but I'll take your word for it.
Also false. Less than 40 hrs after the event, Las Vegas police reported that 12 of the 23 firearms found in the hotel room with Paddock were fitted with bump stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com...

right but they never said a bump stock was on the one he used, others claimed the rate fit a belt fed gun, so they give you bait and you take it hook line and sinker?
I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

This is true. Nobody has yet claimed a bump stock was used in the shooting. No bait has been offered, no bite taken.


And now that you know that these details were not lacking, have you changed your mind?

see my responses above, have you changed your mind yet?

How does our present uncertainty about specific guns & bump stocks confirm conspiracy to your mind? What game are you presuming the LVPD is playing? To what end?

no conspiracy, I'm just not jumping to conclusions, but waiting for actual facts, most believe the bits and pieces of facts, like the pictures w/o any real confirmation from the authorities. People need to have more of a skeptical mind.

Agreed. Nice to end up w/ agreement for once.

for once? I'm not sure we've shared many threads.

I think he means, it's nice to finish a thread without calling each other trolls or a-holes or whatever, how many threads do you see on here of people bashing each other and because someone doesn't agree with you then they are called an F name or whatever.

I think he means any thread, I agree

yeah it is surprising when a conversation on here doesn't end with name calling etc, totally agree
it shouldn't be surprising to find agreement, but it does take work.
i.e. no one actually wants gun control, they want less murders, and who wouldn't want that.
levi_smiles
Posts: 187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2017 8:57:39 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/20/2017 7:18:53 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/20/2017 7:14:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/20/2017 7:05:39 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/20/2017 6:54:32 PM, levi_smiles wrote:
At 10/20/2017 12:19:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/20/2017 4:05:37 AM, levi_smiles wrote:
At 10/19/2017 12:05:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2017 11:54:42 PM, levi_smiles wrote:


I really don't understand the conspiritorial mind. So it turns out that Campos never mysteriously vanished but rather than wonder about why we heard that fake news or how to prevent more fake news the conspiritorialist simply looks for some other source of mystery. Any unexplained event, no matter how petty or tangential, instantly confirms elaborate scenarios of implausible motives. This is not truthseeking, it is mystery seeking, which is a far less useful enterprise.

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet,

Actually, crime scene photos showing the guns used were leaked within 48 hrs of the incident, far earlier than Orlando or San Bernadino.

http://abcnews.go.com...

So this statement is the opposite of true.

no those guns where there, how do you know there were used? he had a lot of guns doesn't mean they were all used does it.
This he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said

You claimed we don't have pictures of guns, I showed you pictures of guns. Now you say how do we know which guns were used. I don't think that information has been released. Keep in mind that the FBI report on San Bernadino took 9 months to compile. The Orlando Police report was released 10 months after the shooting. It takes time to sort out & confirm specifics. I would expect an LVPD report sometime next year.

I didn't realize it took was that long for those 2 events, sure didn't seem that long but I'll take your word for it.
Also false. Less than 40 hrs after the event, Las Vegas police reported that 12 of the 23 firearms found in the hotel room with Paddock were fitted with bump stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com...

right but they never said a bump stock was on the one he used, others claimed the rate fit a belt fed gun, so they give you bait and you take it hook line and sinker?
I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

This is true. Nobody has yet claimed a bump stock was used in the shooting. No bait has been offered, no bite taken.


And now that you know that these details were not lacking, have you changed your mind?

see my responses above, have you changed your mind yet?

How does our present uncertainty about specific guns & bump stocks confirm conspiracy to your mind? What game are you presuming the LVPD is playing? To what end?

no conspiracy, I'm just not jumping to conclusions, but waiting for actual facts, most believe the bits and pieces of facts, like the pictures w/o any real confirmation from the authorities. People need to have more of a skeptical mind.

Agreed. Nice to end up w/ agreement for once.

for once? I'm not sure we've shared many threads.

I think he means, it's nice to finish a thread without calling each other trolls or a-holes or whatever, how many threads do you see on here of people bashing each other and because someone doesn't agree with you then they are called an F name or whatever.

I think he means any thread, I agree

yeah it is surprising when a conversation on here doesn't end with name calling etc, totally agree
it shouldn't be surprising to find agreement, but it does take work.
i.e. no one actually wants gun control, they want less murders, and who wouldn't want that.

Yep. Too often the threads just feel like throwing punches until exhaustion
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2017 1:26:40 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 10/20/2017 8:57:39 PM, levi_smiles wrote:
At 10/20/2017 7:18:53 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/20/2017 7:14:18 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/20/2017 7:05:39 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/20/2017 6:54:32 PM, levi_smiles wrote:
At 10/20/2017 12:19:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/20/2017 4:05:37 AM, levi_smiles wrote:
At 10/19/2017 12:05:30 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/18/2017 11:54:42 PM, levi_smiles wrote:


I really don't understand the conspiritorial mind. So it turns out that Campos never mysteriously vanished but rather than wonder about why we heard that fake news or how to prevent more fake news the conspiritorialist simply looks for some other source of mystery. Any unexplained event, no matter how petty or tangential, instantly confirms elaborate scenarios of implausible motives. This is not truthseeking, it is mystery seeking, which is a far less useful enterprise.

yes, maybe not specifically him, but after Orlando, and the muslim couple in California, we saw pictures of the guns, their caliber etc, haven't seen any of that yet,

Actually, crime scene photos showing the guns used were leaked within 48 hrs of the incident, far earlier than Orlando or San Bernadino.

http://abcnews.go.com...

So this statement is the opposite of true.

no those guns where there, how do you know there were used? he had a lot of guns doesn't mean they were all used does it.
This he had guns with bump stocks fact, did the gun he use have one? don't know, they never actually came out and said

You claimed we don't have pictures of guns, I showed you pictures of guns. Now you say how do we know which guns were used. I don't think that information has been released. Keep in mind that the FBI report on San Bernadino took 9 months to compile. The Orlando Police report was released 10 months after the shooting. It takes time to sort out & confirm specifics. I would expect an LVPD report sometime next year.

I didn't realize it took was that long for those 2 events, sure didn't seem that long but I'll take your word for it.
Also false. Less than 40 hrs after the event, Las Vegas police reported that 12 of the 23 firearms found in the hotel room with Paddock were fitted with bump stocks.

https://www.theguardian.com...

right but they never said a bump stock was on the one he used, others claimed the rate fit a belt fed gun, so they give you bait and you take it hook line and sinker?
I find these lack of details which is usually shared a bit odd.

This is true. Nobody has yet claimed a bump stock was used in the shooting. No bait has been offered, no bite taken.


And now that you know that these details were not lacking, have you changed your mind?

see my responses above, have you changed your mind yet?

How does our present uncertainty about specific guns & bump stocks confirm conspiracy to your mind? What game are you presuming the LVPD is playing? To what end?

no conspiracy, I'm just not jumping to conclusions, but waiting for actual facts, most believe the bits and pieces of facts, like the pictures w/o any real confirmation from the authorities. People need to have more of a skeptical mind.

Agreed. Nice to end up w/ agreement for once.

for once? I'm not sure we've shared many threads.

I think he means, it's nice to finish a thread without calling each other trolls or a-holes or whatever, how many threads do you see on here of people bashing each other and because someone doesn't agree with you then they are called an F name or whatever.

I think he means any thread, I agree

yeah it is surprising when a conversation on here doesn't end with name calling etc, totally agree
it shouldn't be surprising to find agreement, but it does take work.
i.e. no one actually wants gun control, they want less murders, and who wouldn't want that.

Yep. Too often the threads just feel like throwing punches until exhaustion

That's exactly what it is. Would that be considered debating???
yachna1425
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 6:47:26 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Quickbooks Tech Support Phone Number
Quickbooks Support Number
Quickbooks Support Phone Number
Quickbooks Tech Support Number
Quickbooks Tech Support Phone Number
Quickbooks Technical Support Number
Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number
Quickbooks Customer Support Number
Quickbooks Customer Support Phone Number
Quickbooks Customer Service Number
Quickbooks Customer Service Phone Number

Visit here: http://quickbookstech.supportphone-number.com...
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 1:15:07 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/17/2017 6:05:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

dun-dun-dun.........

kevin24018, you might be on to something, the fact that all that planning took place and then there was no motive given, and now the hard drive to the guys computer is missing. Ok now you got my attention. My friend thinks that is was done to divert law enforcement resources away from another suspicious case for the time being.

Incidentally today the sealed JFK files are being unsealed. Now we will get to see who really murdered JFK, it doesn't matter now, that person at the CIA has already died long time ago. No loss there, if you die before they catch you, you got away with murder.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 1:18:15 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/26/2017 1:15:07 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/17/2017 6:05:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

dun-dun-dun.........

kevin24018, you might be on to something, the fact that all that planning took place and then there was no motive given, and now the hard drive to the guys computer is missing. Ok now you got my attention. My friend thinks that is was done to divert law enforcement resources away from another suspicious case for the time being.

Incidentally today the sealed JFK files are being unsealed. Now we will get to see who really murdered JFK, it doesn't matter now, that person at the CIA has already died long time ago. No loss there, if you die before they catch you, you got away with murder.

so now the story goes, he went to Mexico for 2 days, with a leg gun shot wound and a rental car with California plates.
must not have been much of a wound I guess, so one can't help wonder, was it an intentional wound?
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 2:25:14 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/26/2017 1:18:15 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 1:15:07 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/17/2017 6:05:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

dun-dun-dun.........

kevin24018, you might be on to something, the fact that all that planning took place and then there was no motive given, and now the hard drive to the guys computer is missing. Ok now you got my attention. My friend thinks that is was done to divert law enforcement resources away from another suspicious case for the time being.

Incidentally today the sealed JFK files are being unsealed. Now we will get to see who really murdered JFK, it doesn't matter now, that person at the CIA has already died long time ago. No loss there, if you die before they catch you, you got away with murder.

so now the story goes, he went to Mexico for 2 days, with a leg gun shot wound and a rental car with California plates.
must not have been much of a wound I guess, so one can't help wonder, was it an intentional wound?

This story is becoming more and more weird now. Something is not right, the authorities are not disclosing the whole story.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 2:33:49 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/26/2017 2:25:14 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/26/2017 1:18:15 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 1:15:07 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/17/2017 6:05:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

dun-dun-dun.........

kevin24018, you might be on to something, the fact that all that planning took place and then there was no motive given, and now the hard drive to the guys computer is missing. Ok now you got my attention. My friend thinks that is was done to divert law enforcement resources away from another suspicious case for the time being.

Incidentally today the sealed JFK files are being unsealed. Now we will get to see who really murdered JFK, it doesn't matter now, that person at the CIA has already died long time ago. No loss there, if you die before they catch you, you got away with murder.

so now the story goes, he went to Mexico for 2 days, with a leg gun shot wound and a rental car with California plates.
must not have been much of a wound I guess, so one can't help wonder, was it an intentional wound?

This story is becoming more and more weird now. Something is not right, the authorities are not disclosing the whole story.

it seems that way, certainly some oddities that could have plausible explanations that we haven't heard yet. You'd think the fbi would have kept him close to home in care he remembered something or they uncovered something and wanted to question him. As the news said he could have stayed in Mexico....
Maybe he was Rocky Raccoon and it was only a scratch......all those bullets and he just gets a scratch, how lucky.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 5:49:02 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/26/2017 2:33:49 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 2:25:14 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/26/2017 1:18:15 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 1:15:07 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/17/2017 6:05:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

dun-dun-dun.........

kevin24018, you might be on to something, the fact that all that planning took place and then there was no motive given, and now the hard drive to the guys computer is missing. Ok now you got my attention. My friend thinks that is was done to divert law enforcement resources away from another suspicious case for the time being.

Incidentally today the sealed JFK files are being unsealed. Now we will get to see who really murdered JFK, it doesn't matter now, that person at the CIA has already died long time ago. No loss there, if you die before they catch you, you got away with murder.

so now the story goes, he went to Mexico for 2 days, with a leg gun shot wound and a rental car with California plates.
must not have been much of a wound I guess, so one can't help wonder, was it an intentional wound?

This story is becoming more and more weird now. Something is not right, the authorities are not disclosing the whole story.

it seems that way, certainly some oddities that could have plausible explanations that we haven't heard yet. You'd think the fbi would have kept him close to home in care he remembered something or they uncovered something and wanted to question him. As the news said he could have stayed in Mexico....
Maybe he was Rocky Raccoon and it was only a scratch......all those bullets and he just gets a scratch, how lucky.

kevin24018 I think you need to start a formal investigation to this matter, although if you do uncover some real evidence you might disappear and we will never hear from you again. Those FBI and CIA agents have deep pockets, they can make you disappear or worse stage an "accident" "Man killed in car crash" or "Man's brakes failed and he drove off a cliff"" LOL
kevin24018
Posts: 4,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 5:59:32 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/26/2017 5:49:02 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/26/2017 2:33:49 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 2:25:14 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/26/2017 1:18:15 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 1:15:07 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/17/2017 6:05:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

dun-dun-dun.........

kevin24018, you might be on to something, the fact that all that planning took place and then there was no motive given, and now the hard drive to the guys computer is missing. Ok now you got my attention. My friend thinks that is was done to divert law enforcement resources away from another suspicious case for the time being.

Incidentally today the sealed JFK files are being unsealed. Now we will get to see who really murdered JFK, it doesn't matter now, that person at the CIA has already died long time ago. No loss there, if you die before they catch you, you got away with murder.

so now the story goes, he went to Mexico for 2 days, with a leg gun shot wound and a rental car with California plates.
must not have been much of a wound I guess, so one can't help wonder, was it an intentional wound?

This story is becoming more and more weird now. Something is not right, the authorities are not disclosing the whole story.

it seems that way, certainly some oddities that could have plausible explanations that we haven't heard yet. You'd think the fbi would have kept him close to home in care he remembered something or they uncovered something and wanted to question him. As the news said he could have stayed in Mexico....
Maybe he was Rocky Raccoon and it was only a scratch......all those bullets and he just gets a scratch, how lucky.

kevin24018 I think you need to start a formal investigation to this matter, although if you do uncover some real evidence you might disappear and we will never hear from you again. Those FBI and CIA agents have deep pockets, they can make you disappear or worse stage an "accident" "Man killed in car crash" or "Man's brakes failed and he drove off a cliff"" LOL

ikr lol, it is getting rather bizarre the more they uncover, but then again we don't know the whole story, maybe it all makes sense, but it definitely is a strange one.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 4,133
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 7:43:15 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/26/2017 5:59:32 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 5:49:02 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/26/2017 2:33:49 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 2:25:14 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/26/2017 1:18:15 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 1:15:07 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/17/2017 6:05:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

dun-dun-dun.........

kevin24018, you might be on to something, the fact that all that planning took place and then there was no motive given, and now the hard drive to the guys computer is missing. Ok now you got my attention. My friend thinks that is was done to divert law enforcement resources away from another suspicious case for the time being.

Incidentally today the sealed JFK files are being unsealed. Now we will get to see who really murdered JFK, it doesn't matter now, that person at the CIA has already died long time ago. No loss there, if you die before they catch you, you got away with murder.

so now the story goes, he went to Mexico for 2 days, with a leg gun shot wound and a rental car with California plates.
must not have been much of a wound I guess, so one can't help wonder, was it an intentional wound?

This story is becoming more and more weird now. Something is not right, the authorities are not disclosing the whole story.

it seems that way, certainly some oddities that could have plausible explanations that we haven't heard yet. You'd think the fbi would have kept him close to home in care he remembered something or they uncovered something and wanted to question him. As the news said he could have stayed in Mexico....
Maybe he was Rocky Raccoon and it was only a scratch......all those bullets and he just gets a scratch, how lucky.

kevin24018 I think you need to start a formal investigation to this matter, although if you do uncover some real evidence you might disappear and we will never hear from you again. Those FBI and CIA agents have deep pockets, they can make you disappear or worse stage an "accident" "Man killed in car crash" or "Man's brakes failed and he drove off a cliff"" LOL

ikr lol, it is getting rather bizarre the more they uncover, but then again we don't know the whole story, maybe it all makes sense, but it definitely is a strange one.

I find the more bizarre a case is it ends up being more simple then people assume, you know how peoples minds like to create imaginary situations or imagine the worse. I find half the time it's just simple like, the guy just lost it and snapped, or like I said before, doctor diagnosed him with terminal cancer. If you found out you had 3 months to live, what would you do, someone might just want to go out in a bang like this nutcase
kevin24018
Posts: 4,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2017 7:46:08 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/26/2017 7:43:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/26/2017 5:59:32 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 5:49:02 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/26/2017 2:33:49 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 2:25:14 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/26/2017 1:18:15 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 1:15:07 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/17/2017 6:05:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

dun-dun-dun.........

kevin24018, you might be on to something, the fact that all that planning took place and then there was no motive given, and now the hard drive to the guys computer is missing. Ok now you got my attention. My friend thinks that is was done to divert law enforcement resources away from another suspicious case for the time being.

Incidentally today the sealed JFK files are being unsealed. Now we will get to see who really murdered JFK, it doesn't matter now, that person at the CIA has already died long time ago. No loss there, if you die before they catch you, you got away with murder.

so now the story goes, he went to Mexico for 2 days, with a leg gun shot wound and a rental car with California plates.
must not have been much of a wound I guess, so one can't help wonder, was it an intentional wound?

This story is becoming more and more weird now. Something is not right, the authorities are not disclosing the whole story.

it seems that way, certainly some oddities that could have plausible explanations that we haven't heard yet. You'd think the fbi would have kept him close to home in care he remembered something or they uncovered something and wanted to question him. As the news said he could have stayed in Mexico....
Maybe he was Rocky Raccoon and it was only a scratch......all those bullets and he just gets a scratch, how lucky.

kevin24018 I think you need to start a formal investigation to this matter, although if you do uncover some real evidence you might disappear and we will never hear from you again. Those FBI and CIA agents have deep pockets, they can make you disappear or worse stage an "accident" "Man killed in car crash" or "Man's brakes failed and he drove off a cliff"" LOL

ikr lol, it is getting rather bizarre the more they uncover, but then again we don't know the whole story, maybe it all makes sense, but it definitely is a strange one.

I find the more bizarre a case is it ends up being more simple then people assume, you know how peoples minds like to create imaginary situations or imagine the worse. I find half the time it's just simple like, the guy just lost it and snapped, or like I said before, doctor diagnosed him with terminal cancer. If you found out you had 3 months to live, what would you do, someone might just want to go out in a bang like this nutcase

if that was the case, I would think he would have left a note, generally those who commit suicide give a reason or it's obvious, usually. Now there's a missing hard drive....I dunno.
kevin24018
Posts: 4,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2017 1:10:53 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/26/2017 7:43:15 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/26/2017 5:59:32 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 5:49:02 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/26/2017 2:33:49 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 2:25:14 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/26/2017 1:18:15 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 10/26/2017 1:15:07 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 10/17/2017 6:05:20 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com...

dun-dun-dun.........

kevin24018, you might be on to something, the fact that all that planning took place and then there was no motive given, and now the hard drive to the guys computer is missing. Ok now you got my attention. My friend thinks that is was done to divert law enforcement resources away from another suspicious case for the time being.

Incidentally today the sealed JFK files are being unsealed. Now we will get to see who really murdered JFK, it doesn't matter now, that person at the CIA has already died long time ago. No loss there, if you die before they catch you, you got away with murder.

so now the story goes, he went to Mexico for 2 days, with a leg gun shot wound and a rental car with California plates.
must not have been much of a wound I guess, so one can't help wonder, was it an intentional wound?

This story is becoming more and more weird now. Something is not right, the authorities are not disclosing the whole story.

it seems that way, certainly some oddities that could have plausible explanations that we haven't heard yet. You'd think the fbi would have kept him close to home in care he remembered something or they uncovered something and wanted to question him. As the news said he could have stayed in Mexico....
Maybe he was Rocky Raccoon and it was only a scratch......all those bullets and he just gets a scratch, how lucky.

kevin24018 I think you need to start a formal investigation to this matter, although if you do uncover some real evidence you might disappear and we will never hear from you again. Those FBI and CIA agents have deep pockets, they can make you disappear or worse stage an "accident" "Man killed in car crash" or "Man's brakes failed and he drove off a cliff"" LOL

ikr lol, it is getting rather bizarre the more they uncover, but then again we don't know the whole story, maybe it all makes sense, but it definitely is a strange one.

I find the more bizarre a case is it ends up being more simple then people assume, you know how peoples minds like to create imaginary situations or imagine the worse. I find half the time it's just simple like, the guy just lost it and snapped, or like I said before, doctor diagnosed him with terminal cancer. If you found out you had 3 months to live, what would you do, someone might just want to go out in a bang like this nutcase

Las Vegas shooting: California couple that survived attack die in car crash
http://www.foxnews.com...
Dennis and Lorraine Carver died after their vehicle crashed into a metal gate outside their community in Riverside County on Oct. 16 and burst into flames