Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Manson is dead

FanboyMctroll
Posts: 5,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 9:29:59 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Finally that dirtbag died. I can't believe I had to pay through my taxes to feed him, clothe him and shelter him for 40 years. He should have gotten the electric chair, or noose long time ago
Nd2400
Posts: 2,428
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2017 11:52:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 11/20/2017 9:29:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Finally that dirtbag died. I can't believe I had to pay through my taxes to feed him, clothe him and shelter him for 40 years. He should have gotten the electric chair, or noose long time ago

Totally agree.
Archaholic
Posts: 1,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 12:13:15 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
And he was American. Wonder why America has produced too much serial killers throughout history.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 5,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 1:42:12 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/23/2017 12:13:15 PM, Archaholic wrote:
And he was American. Wonder why America has produced too much serial killers throughout history.

Archaholic, your bias towards American culture is really showing. So I'm going to have to set you straight. The top 3 serial killers with the most kills ever are from your neck of the woods. Luis Garavito, he murdered between 185-300 children. They don't have an exact number because they never found all the bodies. He killed kids in Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. Pedro Lopez, another 300+ children killed in Colombia, Peru and Ecuador. And finally Daniel Camargo in Columbia, Brazil.

Hey maybe you are one of these serial killers since 2 of them are still alive and Luis is scheduled to be released from prison in 2021. What kind of country lets a guy kill 300+ children and then he is eligible for release after 22 years???

So before you start bashing America, look in the mirror Luis
sadolite
Posts: 10,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 6:13:00 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Actually he didn't kill anyone, just sayin.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 5,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 6:38:46 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/23/2017 6:13:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
Actually he didn't kill anyone, just sayin.

That's true he didn't, he just brainwashed the girls
sadolite
Posts: 10,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 6:41:48 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/23/2017 6:38:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:13:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
Actually he didn't kill anyone, just sayin.

That's true he didn't, he just brainwashed the girls

Ya Kinda like TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 5,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 6:57:55 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/23/2017 6:41:48 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:38:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:13:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
Actually he didn't kill anyone, just sayin.

That's true he didn't, he just brainwashed the girls

Ya Kinda like TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Never heard of TDS, what are some symptoms?
sadolite
Posts: 10,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 7:03:10 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/23/2017 6:57:55 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:41:48 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:38:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:13:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
Actually he didn't kill anyone, just sayin.

That's true he didn't, he just brainwashed the girls

Ya Kinda like TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Never heard of TDS, what are some symptoms?

Believing everything you are told and not thinking for yourself.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 5,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 7:04:40 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/23/2017 7:03:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:57:55 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:41:48 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:38:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:13:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
Actually he didn't kill anyone, just sayin.

That's true he didn't, he just brainwashed the girls

Ya Kinda like TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Never heard of TDS, what are some symptoms?

Believing everything you are told and not thinking for yourself.

Isn't that what news and all media do to people? Are you saying it's all fake news??
sadolite
Posts: 10,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2017 9:40:02 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/23/2017 7:04:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 7:03:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:57:55 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:41:48 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:38:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:13:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
Actually he didn't kill anyone, just sayin.

That's true he didn't, he just brainwashed the girls

Ya Kinda like TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Never heard of TDS, what are some symptoms?

Believing everything you are told and not thinking for yourself.

Isn't that what news and all media do to people? Are you saying it's all fake news??

Pretty much, The news media's goal is to shape opinion. Not report facts in context. A FACT DELIVERED OUT OF CONTEXT IS THE SAME THING AS A LIE.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
Archaholic
Posts: 1,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 4:10:39 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/23/2017 1:42:12 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 12:13:15 PM, Archaholic wrote:
And he was American. Wonder why America has produced too much serial killers throughout history.

Archaholic, your bias towards American culture is really showing. So I'm going to have to set you straight. The top 3 serial killers with the most kills ever are from your neck of the woods. Luis Garavito, he murdered between 185-300 children. They don't have an exact number because they never found all the bodies. He killed kids in Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. Pedro Lopez, another 300+ children killed in Colombia, Peru and Ecuador. And finally Daniel Camargo in Columbia, Brazil.

Hey maybe you are one of these serial killers since 2 of them are still alive and Luis is scheduled to be released from prison in 2021. What kind of country lets a guy kill 300+ children and then he is eligible for release after 22 years???

So before you start bashing America, look in the mirror Luis

That is right, FanBoy, they're probably the most disgraceful serial killers in the world. But I was talking about the amount of serial killers and not victims. If we consider so, America has produced the largest number of serial killers. Just google it, tr statistics are astonishing.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 5,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 2:01:11 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/24/2017 4:10:39 AM, Archaholic wrote:
At 11/23/2017 1:42:12 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 12:13:15 PM, Archaholic wrote:
And he was American. Wonder why America has produced too much serial killers throughout history.

Archaholic, your bias towards American culture is really showing. So I'm going to have to set you straight. The top 3 serial killers with the most kills ever are from your neck of the woods. Luis Garavito, he murdered between 185-300 children. They don't have an exact number because they never found all the bodies. He killed kids in Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. Pedro Lopez, another 300+ children killed in Colombia, Peru and Ecuador. And finally Daniel Camargo in Columbia, Brazil.

Hey maybe you are one of these serial killers since 2 of them are still alive and Luis is scheduled to be released from prison in 2021. What kind of country lets a guy kill 300+ children and then he is eligible for release after 22 years???

So before you start bashing America, look in the mirror Luis

That is right, FanBoy, they're probably the most disgraceful serial killers in the world. But I was talking about the amount of serial killers and not victims. If we consider so, America has produced the largest number of serial killers. Just google it, tr statistics are astonishing.

That might not be true, not all countries report all the serial killer statistics. I bet there are a lot more serial killers in Russia and China, but because of their communist methods, they are not discussed, they just execute the killer without a trial.

Just look at Chikatilo in Russia, that guy killed probably over 100 people, he had a quick trial and right after sentencing, they took him behind the wood shed and put a bullet in his head.

Only USA documents all their serial killers but I'm pretty sure there are many in other places of the world. You probably have about 25 in your country right now, just not being made public or the police aren't aware of them yet.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 5,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 2:01:59 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/23/2017 9:40:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 7:04:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 7:03:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:57:55 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:41:48 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:38:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:13:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
Actually he didn't kill anyone, just sayin.

That's true he didn't, he just brainwashed the girls

Ya Kinda like TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Never heard of TDS, what are some symptoms?

Believing everything you are told and not thinking for yourself.

Isn't that what news and all media do to people? Are you saying it's all fake news??

Pretty much, The news media's goal is to shape opinion. Not report facts in context. A FACT DELIVERED OUT OF CONTEXT IS THE SAME THING AS A LIE.

SO A FACT IS NOT A FACT??
sadolite
Posts: 10,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 4:03:44 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/24/2017 2:01:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 9:40:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 7:04:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 7:03:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:57:55 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:41:48 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:38:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:13:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
Actually he didn't kill anyone, just sayin.

That's true he didn't, he just brainwashed the girls

Ya Kinda like TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Never heard of TDS, what are some symptoms?

Believing everything you are told and not thinking for yourself.

Isn't that what news and all media do to people? Are you saying it's all fake news??

Pretty much, The news media's goal is to shape opinion. Not report facts in context. A FACT DELIVERED OUT OF CONTEXT IS THE SAME THING AS A LIE.

SO A FACT IS NOT A FACT??

Example: It is a fact that millions have signed up for Obama care and that means it is successful. Now we add context. It is the law that you must have health insurance so you must either get it through your employer or sign up through Obama Care. Also millions lost their health insurance because of Obamacare mandated coverages and had no other choice. So it is a fact that Obama care has increased in sign ups. But add context and the reason why is not because it is successful.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 5,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 4:47:22 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/24/2017 4:03:44 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/24/2017 2:01:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 9:40:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 7:04:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 7:03:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:57:55 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:41:48 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:38:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:13:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
Actually he didn't kill anyone, just sayin.

That's true he didn't, he just brainwashed the girls

Ya Kinda like TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Never heard of TDS, what are some symptoms?

Believing everything you are told and not thinking for yourself.

Isn't that what news and all media do to people? Are you saying it's all fake news??

Pretty much, The news media's goal is to shape opinion. Not report facts in context. A FACT DELIVERED OUT OF CONTEXT IS THE SAME THING AS A LIE.

SO A FACT IS NOT A FACT??

Example: It is a fact that millions have signed up for Obama care and that means it is successful. Now we add context. It is the law that you must have health insurance so you must either get it through your employer or sign up through Obama Care. Also millions lost their health insurance because of Obamacare mandated coverages and had no other choice. So it is a fact that Obama care has increased in sign ups. But add context and the reason why is not because it is successful.

I see your point.

So if I don't have healthcare from an employer and I don't have Obamacare, that's illegal?? But I pay myself
sadolite
Posts: 10,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2017 11:11:04 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/24/2017 4:47:22 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/24/2017 4:03:44 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/24/2017 2:01:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 9:40:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 7:04:40 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 7:03:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:57:55 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:41:48 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:38:46 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:13:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
Actually he didn't kill anyone, just sayin.

That's true he didn't, he just brainwashed the girls

Ya Kinda like TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Never heard of TDS, what are some symptoms?

Believing everything you are told and not thinking for yourself.

Isn't that what news and all media do to people? Are you saying it's all fake news??

Pretty much, The news media's goal is to shape opinion. Not report facts in context. A FACT DELIVERED OUT OF CONTEXT IS THE SAME THING AS A LIE.

SO A FACT IS NOT A FACT??

Example: It is a fact that millions have signed up for Obama care and that means it is successful. Now we add context. It is the law that you must have health insurance so you must either get it through your employer or sign up through Obama Care. Also millions lost their health insurance because of Obamacare mandated coverages and had no other choice. So it is a fact that Obama care has increased in sign ups. But add context and the reason why is not because it is successful.

I see your point.

So if I don't have healthcare from an employer and I don't have Obamacare, that's illegal?? But I pay myself

You will pay a tax if you don't buy health insurance. If you are owed money on taxes at the end of the year you won't see a dime of any that is due up to the tax penalty. As it stands now. But If I am not mistaken Trump got rid of that but you must still file a form stating whether or not you had coverage or face a penalty for failure to file that form.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
Archaholic
Posts: 1,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2017 8:56:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/24/2017 2:01:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/24/2017 4:10:39 AM, Archaholic wrote:
At 11/23/2017 1:42:12 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 12:13:15 PM, Archaholic wrote:
And he was American. Wonder why America has produced too much serial killers throughout history.

Archaholic, your bias towards American culture is really showing. So I'm going to have to set you straight. The top 3 serial killers with the most kills ever are from your neck of the woods. Luis Garavito, he murdered between 185-300 children. They don't have an exact number because they never found all the bodies. He killed kids in Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. Pedro Lopez, another 300+ children killed in Colombia, Peru and Ecuador. And finally Daniel Camargo in Columbia, Brazil.

Hey maybe you are one of these serial killers since 2 of them are still alive and Luis is scheduled to be released from prison in 2021. What kind of country lets a guy kill 300+ children and then he is eligible for release after 22 years???

So before you start bashing America, look in the mirror Luis

That is right, FanBoy, they're probably the most disgraceful serial killers in the world. But I was talking about the amount of serial killers and not victims. If we consider so, America has produced the largest number of serial killers. Just google it, tr statistics are astonishing.

That might not be true, not all countries report all the serial killer statistics. I bet there are a lot more serial killers in Russia and China, but because of their communist methods, they are not discussed, they just execute the killer without a trial.

Just look at Chikatilo in Russia, that guy killed probably over 100 people, he had a quick trial and right after sentencing, they took him behind the wood shed and put a bullet in his head.

Only USA documents all their serial killers but I'm pretty sure there are many in other places of the world. You probably have about 25 in your country right now, just not being made public or the police aren't aware of them yet.

I understand that you must stand up for your country but you've got to sometimes give in to how foreigners see the US. You could argue Americans have the right to live as they want regardless of what people think. However, what Americans do is much of a concern for people around the world, believe it or not.

It's not my intention to offend, I just want to report what I see and what I think about it. Because what happen in the US is really, really weird and to a certain extent truly bad for a guy like me who don't see such things in my country. Mass shootings, generalized use of drugs, serial killers, prohibited sexual relationships (teacher and students), massive consumerism (Black Friday for instance), and a long etcetera, all these make me think that something wrong is going on in the American society.

I just want to put the facts as they are about the US, which I did multiple times in this forum. Surprisingly, you were the only one who attempted to refute and elaborate a response, which means to me that what I said is certainly true, because silence gives consent.
Throwback
Posts: 545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2017 2:45:40 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/20/2017 9:29:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
Finally that dirtbag died. I can't believe I had to pay through my taxes to feed him, clothe him and shelter him for 40 years. He should have gotten the electric chair, or noose long time ago

He was sentenced to death, as it should have been. It was later commuted to life without parole. What a waste. Especially aggravating was the murder of a pregnant Sharon Tate despite her pleas for her unborn child.
"...But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth?"
[Luke 18:8]
Throwback
Posts: 545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2017 2:46:23 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/23/2017 12:13:15 PM, Archaholic wrote:
And he was American. Wonder why America has produced too much serial killers throughout history.

Serial killers are not an American phenomenon. You need to read more.
"...But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth?"
[Luke 18:8]
Throwback
Posts: 545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2017 2:47:13 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/23/2017 6:13:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
Actually he didn't kill anyone, just sayin.

He certainly did. One need not wield the weapon to be guilty of murder.
"...But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth?"
[Luke 18:8]
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 5,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2017 2:49:48 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/25/2017 8:56:36 PM, Archaholic wrote:
At 11/24/2017 2:01:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/24/2017 4:10:39 AM, Archaholic wrote:
At 11/23/2017 1:42:12 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 12:13:15 PM, Archaholic wrote:
And he was American. Wonder why America has produced too much serial killers throughout history.

Archaholic, your bias towards American culture is really showing. So I'm going to have to set you straight. The top 3 serial killers with the most kills ever are from your neck of the woods. Luis Garavito, he murdered between 185-300 children. They don't have an exact number because they never found all the bodies. He killed kids in Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. Pedro Lopez, another 300+ children killed in Colombia, Peru and Ecuador. And finally Daniel Camargo in Columbia, Brazil.

Hey maybe you are one of these serial killers since 2 of them are still alive and Luis is scheduled to be released from prison in 2021. What kind of country lets a guy kill 300+ children and then he is eligible for release after 22 years???

So before you start bashing America, look in the mirror Luis

That is right, FanBoy, they're probably the most disgraceful serial killers in the world. But I was talking about the amount of serial killers and not victims. If we consider so, America has produced the largest number of serial killers. Just google it, tr statistics are astonishing.

That might not be true, not all countries report all the serial killer statistics. I bet there are a lot more serial killers in Russia and China, but because of their communist methods, they are not discussed, they just execute the killer without a trial.

Just look at Chikatilo in Russia, that guy killed probably over 100 people, he had a quick trial and right after sentencing, they took him behind the wood shed and put a bullet in his head.

Only USA documents all their serial killers but I'm pretty sure there are many in other places of the world. You probably have about 25 in your country right now, just not being made public or the police aren't aware of them yet.

I understand that you must stand up for your country but you've got to sometimes give in to how foreigners see the US. You could argue Americans have the right to live as they want regardless of what people think. However, what Americans do is much of a concern for people around the world, believe it or not.

It's not my intention to offend, I just want to report what I see and what I think about it. Because what happen in the US is really, really weird and to a certain extent truly bad for a guy like me who don't see such things in my country. Mass shootings, generalized use of drugs, serial killers, prohibited sexual relationships (teacher and students), massive consumerism (Black Friday for instance), and a long etcetera, all these make me think that something wrong is going on in the American society.

I just want to put the facts as they are about the US, which I did multiple times in this forum. Surprisingly, you were the only one who attempted to refute and elaborate a response, which means to me that what I said is certainly true, because silence gives consent.

Archaholic, I'm a PATRIOT, I believe in my country, sure it's not perfect but there is a lot of good here. And I feel safe, I have a non corrupt justice system, I don't have to worry about gorilla warfare, cartels, slums and favelas, and we have the highest standard of living in the world.

Yes the news will always show killings, and riots and stabbings and shootings but overall this is a great country and I wouldn't live anywhere else.
Archaholic
Posts: 1,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2017 8:42:56 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/27/2017 2:46:23 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/23/2017 12:13:15 PM, Archaholic wrote:
And he was American. Wonder why America has produced too much serial killers throughout history.

Serial killers are not an American phenomenon. You need to read more.
Really? Then, whose is this phenomenon?
Throwback
Posts: 545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2017 8:57:20 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/27/2017 8:42:56 PM, Archaholic wrote:
At 11/27/2017 2:46:23 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/23/2017 12:13:15 PM, Archaholic wrote:
And he was American. Wonder why America has produced too much serial killers throughout history.

Serial killers are not an American phenomenon. You need to read more.
Really? Then, whose is this phenomenon?

I think you made my point.
"...But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth?"
[Luke 18:8]
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 5,188
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2017 8:58:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/27/2017 8:57:20 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/27/2017 8:42:56 PM, Archaholic wrote:
At 11/27/2017 2:46:23 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/23/2017 12:13:15 PM, Archaholic wrote:
And he was American. Wonder why America has produced too much serial killers throughout history.

Serial killers are not an American phenomenon. You need to read more.
Really? Then, whose is this phenomenon?

I think you made my point.

Archaholic, BURN!!! LOL
sadolite
Posts: 10,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2017 10:48:18 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/27/2017 2:47:13 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:13:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
Actually he didn't kill anyone, just sayin.

He certainly did. One need not wield the weapon to be guilty of murder.

Who did he kill?
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
sadolite
Posts: 10,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2017 10:55:13 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/25/2017 8:56:36 PM, Archaholic wrote:
At 11/24/2017 2:01:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/24/2017 4:10:39 AM, Archaholic wrote:
At 11/23/2017 1:42:12 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 12:13:15 PM, Archaholic wrote:
And he was American. Wonder why America has produced too much serial killers throughout history.

Archaholic, your bias towards American culture is really showing. So I'm going to have to set you straight. The top 3 serial killers with the most kills ever are from your neck of the woods. Luis Garavito, he murdered between 185-300 children. They don't have an exact number because they never found all the bodies. He killed kids in Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. Pedro Lopez, another 300+ children killed in Colombia, Peru and Ecuador. And finally Daniel Camargo in Columbia, Brazil.

Hey maybe you are one of these serial killers since 2 of them are still alive and Luis is scheduled to be released from prison in 2021. What kind of country lets a guy kill 300+ children and then he is eligible for release after 22 years???

So before you start bashing America, look in the mirror Luis

That is right, FanBoy, they're probably the most disgraceful serial killers in the world. But I was talking about the amount of serial killers and not victims. If we consider so, America has produced the largest number of serial killers. Just google it, tr statistics are astonishing.

That might not be true, not all countries report all the serial killer statistics. I bet there are a lot more serial killers in Russia and China, but because of their communist methods, they are not discussed, they just execute the killer without a trial.

Just look at Chikatilo in Russia, that guy killed probably over 100 people, he had a quick trial and right after sentencing, they took him behind the wood shed and put a bullet in his head.

Only USA documents all their serial killers but I'm pretty sure there are many in other places of the world. You probably have about 25 in your country right now, just not being made public or the police aren't aware of them yet.

I understand that you must stand up for your country but you've got to sometimes give in to how foreigners see the US. You could argue Americans have the right to live as they want regardless of what people think. However, what Americans do is much of a concern for people around the world, believe it or not.

It's not my intention to offend, I just want to report what I see and what I think about it. Because what happen in the US is really, really weird and to a certain extent truly bad for a guy like me who don't see such things in my country. Mass shootings, generalized use of drugs, serial killers, prohibited sexual relationships (teacher and students), massive consumerism (Black Friday for instance), and a long etcetera, all these make me think that something wrong is going on in the American society.

I just want to put the facts as they are about the US, which I did multiple times in this forum. Surprisingly, you were the only one who attempted to refute and elaborate a response, which means to me that what I said is certainly true, because silence gives consent.

Is it possible the press and the govt in your country refuse to report such things publicly? Sweden for the longest time refused to acknowledge it's epidemic rape statistics.
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.

And with the stroke of a pen people 18 to 21 who own a gun became criminals and public enemy #1 having committed no crime and having said nothing. Just like the Jews in Germany during WW2. Must be a weird feeling.

When I hear people crying and whining about their first world problems I think about the universe with everything in it and people in wheelchairs and all of their problems go away.
Throwback
Posts: 545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2017 10:58:26 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/27/2017 10:48:18 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/27/2017 2:47:13 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/23/2017 6:13:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
Actually he didn't kill anyone, just sayin.

He certainly did. One need not wield the weapon to be guilty of murder.

Who did he kill?

OK
"...But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth?"
[Luke 18:8]
Archaholic
Posts: 1,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2017 1:14:04 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/27/2017 8:57:20 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/27/2017 8:42:56 PM, Archaholic wrote:
At 11/27/2017 2:46:23 PM, Throwback wrote:
At 11/23/2017 12:13:15 PM, Archaholic wrote:
And he was American. Wonder why America has produced too much serial killers throughout history.

Serial killers are not an American phenomenon. You need to read more.
Really? Then, whose is this phenomenon?

I think you made my point.

No, I didn't. I would just like to know what you have because I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

So, according to you, whose is this phenomenon?
Archaholic
Posts: 1,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2017 1:39:58 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 11/27/2017 10:55:13 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/25/2017 8:56:36 PM, Archaholic wrote:
At 11/24/2017 2:01:11 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/24/2017 4:10:39 AM, Archaholic wrote:
At 11/23/2017 1:42:12 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/23/2017 12:13:15 PM, Archaholic wrote:
And he was American. Wonder why America has produced too much serial killers throughout history.

Archaholic, your bias towards American culture is really showing. So I'm going to have to set you straight. The top 3 serial killers with the most kills ever are from your neck of the woods. Luis Garavito, he murdered between 185-300 children. They don't have an exact number because they never found all the bodies. He killed kids in Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. Pedro Lopez, another 300+ children killed in Colombia, Peru and Ecuador. And finally Daniel Camargo in Columbia, Brazil.

Hey maybe you are one of these serial killers since 2 of them are still alive and Luis is scheduled to be released from prison in 2021. What kind of country lets a guy kill 300+ children and then he is eligible for release after 22 years???

So before you start bashing America, look in the mirror Luis

That is right, FanBoy, they're probably the most disgraceful serial killers in the world. But I was talking about the amount of serial killers and not victims. If we consider so, America has produced the largest number of serial killers. Just google it, tr statistics are astonishing.

That might not be true, not all countries report all the serial killer statistics. I bet there are a lot more serial killers in Russia and China, but because of their communist methods, they are not discussed, they just execute the killer without a trial.

Just look at Chikatilo in Russia, that guy killed probably over 100 people, he had a quick trial and right after sentencing, they took him behind the wood shed and put a bullet in his head.

Only USA documents all their serial killers but I'm pretty sure there are many in other places of the world. You probably have about 25 in your country right now, just not being made public or the police aren't aware of them yet.

I understand that you must stand up for your country but you've got to sometimes give in to how foreigners see the US. You could argue Americans have the right to live as they want regardless of what people think. However, what Americans do is much of a concern for people around the world, believe it or not.

It's not my intention to offend, I just want to report what I see and what I think about it. Because what happen in the US is really, really weird and to a certain extent truly bad for a guy like me who don't see such things in my country. Mass shootings, generalized use of drugs, serial killers, prohibited sexual relationships (teacher and students), massive consumerism (Black Friday for instance), and a long etcetera, all these make me think that something wrong is going on in the American society.

I just want to put the facts as they are about the US, which I did multiple times in this forum. Surprisingly, you were the only one who attempted to refute and elaborate a response, which means to me that what I said is certainly true, because silence gives consent.


Is it possible the press and the govt in your country refuse to report such things publicly? Sweden for the longest time refused to acknowledge it's epidemic rape statistics.

There is no point in hiding such critical information. Why would the government do that?

Besides, the press would be delighted to report news of that kind because it sells a lot.

What I realized is that the highest incidence of mental illnesses are in the most developed countries, like England, France, Germany, Japan, USA, and so on, which makes me think that the lifestyle of people living in these countries are triggering such mental conditions. If we add the abuse of drugs in the US, which is incredibly high, the result is what we know from the statistics. By the way, are you considering the mass shooters as serial killers? Because they are. That is why the number thereof is high.