Jump to topic:

KFC shafting people again!!!

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 6:53:41 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
If you purchased a bucket of KFC recently you will notice that the chicken pieces seem smaller now. That is because KFC quietly decided to cut their pieces of chicken in half but still charge you for a full piece. Those large breast pieces are now considered 2 pieces. So when you purchase a 10 piece bucket you are literally getting 5 pieces but paying the price for 10.

Corporate greed at your finest.

That's it I'm boycotting KFC, not going there again!!!
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 8:13:06 PM
At 12/4/2017 6:53:41 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
If you purchased a bucket of KFC recently you will notice that the chicken pieces seem smaller now. That is because KFC quietly decided to cut their pieces of chicken in half but still charge you for a full piece. Those large breast pieces are now considered 2 pieces. So when you purchase a 10 piece bucket you are literally getting 5 pieces but paying the price for 10.

I haven't eaten from there in a long time. The local grocery stores have been selling whole cooked chickens which are really good and not expensive. They also have fried chicken. Maybe not the variety of KFC but cheaper and much closer. Check the KFC stock maybe it's going down, maybe they'll be the next chain to fold.
Bennett91 the liar http://www.debate.org...
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 8:56:39 PM
At 12/4/2017 8:13:06 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

I haven't eaten from there in a long time. The local grocery stores have been selling whole cooked chickens which are really good and not expensive. They also have fried chicken. Maybe not the variety of KFC but cheaper and much closer. Check the KFC stock maybe it's going down, maybe they'll be the next chain to fold.

No KFC is known world wide, I just can't believe they have the audacity to just give you half the chicken pieces for the same price and not say anything, I guess they think the general public are just morons and they can just pull the wool over our heads and we will just pay same price for half the chicken. like we won't notice.

I know the chicken you are talking about, it's not bad from the grocery store, I buy it too sometimes, because I'm not going to KFC anymore, Colonel Sanders F U!!
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 9:03:28 PM
At 12/4/2017 8:56:39 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

No KFC is known world wide, I just can't believe they have the audacity to just give you half the chicken pieces for the same price and not say anything, I guess they think the general public are just morons and they can just pull the wool over our heads and we will just pay same price for half the chicken. like we won't notice.

I know the chicken you are talking about, it's not bad from the grocery store, I buy it too sometimes, because I'm not going to KFC anymore, Colonel Sanders F U!!

imo the general public are morons but that's a different subject lol tbh I don't eat fast food often, maybe they are all taking a hit, or maybe their business is booming and this is a way to make even more profits. Either way it does sound shady and not right, but hey that's business for ya!
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2017 9:18:44 PM
At 12/4/2017 9:03:28 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

imo the general public are morons but that's a different subject lol tbh I don't eat fast food often, maybe they are all taking a hit, or maybe their business is booming and this is a way to make even more profits. Either way it does sound shady and not right, but hey that's business for ya!
The extinction of the species is worse than the extinction of the nation, which is worse than the extinction of the tribe, which is worse than the extinction of the family, which is worse than the extinction of the individual. The second he reverses that list of priorities, he becomes a coward, and would be summarily disposed of by any civilized society that values its own survival.
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2017 4:22:45 AM
Posted: 6 months ago

Meanwhile black people will get scammed instead of boycotting. (I'm joking)
: At 5/16/2018 5:08:42 AM, Sui_Generis wrote:
: : At 4/29/2018 9:49:29 PM, Mharman wrote:
: : Why the AMA at such a weird number of posts?
: Because I wanted attention, and I wanted it now.

meme
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2017 5:44:23 AM
kfc
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
robert.brown98765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 10:42:26 AM

Its not just that they are giving like half the quantity, think some of the products being sold by them at present are not even that high on quality. The chickens seem harder than what they used to. it could be possible that they are selling stale food. I don't know about your part of the world but here that is definitely the case. i just have their burger their chicken buckets no longer have the same quality.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 1:28:23 PM
At 12/26/2017 10:42:26 AM, robert.brown98765 wrote:

Its not just that they are giving like half the quantity, think some of the products being sold by them at present are not even that high on quality. The chickens seem harder than what they used to. it could be possible that they are selling stale food. I don't know about your part of the world but here that is definitely the case. i just have their burger their chicken buckets no longer have the same quality.

I'm sure you are correct, that's one way to cut costs.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 2:18:26 PM

I say BOYCOTT KFC!!! If you stop going, they will be forced to improve their quality to bring customers back.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 2:46:04 PM
At 12/27/2017 2:18:26 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

I say BOYCOTT KFC!!! If you stop going, they will be forced to improve their quality to bring customers back.

that definitely would work, or hey get the government involved and really fk things up lol
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 5:27:59 PM
At 12/27/2017 2:46:04 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

that definitely would work, or hey get the government involved and really fk things up lol

Government never gets involved in business unless someone dies. They are on the businesses side because business provided jobs and in turn generates more taxes for the government.

The consumer is always the one who gets shafted!!!
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 6:30:41 PM
At 12/27/2017 5:27:59 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 12/27/2017 2:46:04 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

Government never gets involved in business unless someone dies. They are on the businesses side because business provided jobs and in turn generates more taxes for the government.

The consumer is always the one who gets shafted!!!

locally, in many McDonald's we don't have to worry about bad customer service or screwing up your order........instead of the struggle for 15, it's the struggle for a job. shooting one's self in the foot is never advisable.
SharonPerry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 5:22:36 PM
Best of luck for you! The service http://www.accent-resume-writing.com... always assist me in using the purpose like this. Guys fully realize they work. Thaks for them I usually save some time to catch everything I want. You won't ever discover the better source of writing student's work!
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2018 5:04:11 AM

Honestly, isn"t that most fast food though? False advertising galore...
Ashton
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2018 1:54:53 PM
At 1/11/2018 5:04:11 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

Yeah, it's most places, the food portions go down, yet the price goes up. Did you know the Big Mac was 33% larger 20 years ago yet it cost only $1.29, and what is it today $5.00?? for a tiny burger

Food chains are all liars
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2018 1:57:53 PM
At 1/11/2018 1:54:53 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Yeah, it's most places, the food portions go down, yet the price goes up. Did you know the Big Mac was 33% larger 20 years ago yet it cost only $1.29, and what is it today $5.00?? for a tiny burger

maybe will get better now that they are replacing the useless, unfriendly cashiers with panels you order your own stuff. Instead of fight for 15, it's now fight for any job lol.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2018 6:38:43 PM
At 1/11/2018 1:57:53 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

maybe will get better now that they are replacing the useless, unfriendly cashiers with panels you order your own stuff. Instead of fight for 15, it's now fight for any job lol.

Yeah machines are taking over jobs from people. Soon everyone will be unemployed and just sit on the couch binge watching Netflix and drones will just drop off KFC buckets and Big Mac combos at your door step LOL
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2018 7:00:04 PM
At 1/11/2018 6:38:43 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

Yeah machines are taking over jobs from people. Soon everyone will be unemployed and just sit on the couch binge watching Netflix and drones will just drop off KFC buckets and Big Mac combos at your door step LOL

watch the movie wall-e if you haven't
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2018 9:25:34 PM
At 1/11/2018 7:00:04 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

I have seen it, it's so true, we will just be sumo wrestlers with the machines doing everything for us LOL
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2018 9:40:50 PM
At 1/11/2018 9:25:34 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 1/11/2018 7:00:04 PM, kevin24018 wrote:

I have seen it, it's so true, we will just be sumo wrestlers with the machines doing everything for us LOL

which leads to diabetes, like your other thread, let them buy fattening food with their food stamps!
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2018 1:49:12 PM
So last night I ended up at KFC, I know I said I'm boycotting them but my friends really wanted to go so I said alright. I figured since I'm there I might as well get an explanation as to why we are being served half pieces of chicken now but being charged for a whole piece!! So I asked for the manager and politely asked. Here is his explanation why you get half a piece of chicken now...

The Chickens are bigger and fatter now so we cut the pieces in half because they are larger now. THIS IS THEIR EXPLANATIONS!!! WHAT LIARS!!!

The chickens might be 3% fatter because they pump them with more growth hormones but the size increase is not even significant to notice. If you go to KFC, you will notice that your half piece of chicken is still half a piece and it's not any larger!!! So essentially now you are getting half a piece of chicken with twice as many growth hormones pumped into it!!

KFC I hate you and I refuse to ever go back, you pathetic LIARS!!! Do you honestly think people are going to buy that excuse?? check the size of your chicken piece next time you are at KFC, it might as well be a bigger chicken mcnuggett!!!