Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

If you don't like my content, don't read it.

NKJVPrewrather
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2017 12:39:24 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I have the right to freedom of speech. I had to delete my notifications due to cyberbulling because what I wanted to say would get me banned. If you don't care what happens to me, don't friend me, and don't read what I post in the personal section. I have done nothing wrong, and won't read any responses to this post. I only read responses to posts I care about, and if you don't care about me, I coudld give a chit less about you. Freedom of speech is a two way street.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2017 12:50:17 AM
If you don't want people to criticize it, don't post it.

And just a question: why is it that you actually think people are interested in the status of your Fallopian tubes?
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 1:57:46 PM
At 12/25/2017 12:39:24 AM, NKJVPrewrather wrote:
I have the right to freedom of speech. I had to delete my notifications due to cyberbulling because what I wanted to say would get me banned. If you don't care what happens to me, don't friend me, and don't read what I post in the personal section. I have done nothing wrong, and won't read any responses to this post. I only read responses to posts I care about, and if you don't care about me, I coudld give a chit less about you. Freedom of speech is a two way street.

You can post whatever you like, it's your right, but if it's going to sound retarded then you will be criticized on-line, that's just the way the internet works, you are putting stuff out there for everyone to read, if you don't like that than you can always write your feelings in a diary or talk to a friend or see a shrink if you have serious issues you need to discuss.

But the internet is not a place to be posting things about your tubes or mental issues or rape, you are just making yourself a target, as sad as that sounds, that's how it is, it's no different then if you stood on a street corner and started yelling on top of your lungs that you were raped, what do you think would happen, someone would call the cops and they would take you away from making a scene.