Jump to topic:

I love my life.

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2017 1:19:04 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
You people are not all I have online besides Google and my brothal. I want to marry the man of my nightmares and I will probably not live alone. I stay alive because I have my father. That's it. If I'm going to not live alone, why stay alive. That's why I leave lesbians alone. My religion is irrelevant to their rights, because NO ONE should live alone. I will not do anything intelligent, so report me, unless you count not smoking. You guys are like lovers. I hate you always, I'm not Dana. #IDontNeedAFriend
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
Swagnarok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2017 2:48:05 PM
This was in poor taste.
"Chris, I'm worried, with this killer on the loose. If I die, they might find some things. Strange things. Things that don't make sense to you."
"Umm, okay?"
"And there's gonna be some talk. Nasty talk. I just want you to know from me, it's all going to be out of context."
"I don't understand."
"IT MEANS that if I die you gotta burn my house down! "
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2017 4:45:11 PM
At 12/25/2017 1:19:04 PM, Emilrose wrote:
You people are not all I have online besides Google and my brothal. I want to marry the man of my nightmares and I will probably not live alone. I stay alive because I have my father. That's it. If I'm going to not live alone, why stay alive. That's why I leave lesbians alone.

You should leave them alone, they are filthy animals that spread venereal disease.

My religion is irrelevant to their rights, because NO ONE should live alone. I will not do anything intelligent, so report me, unless you count not smoking. You guys are like lovers. I hate you always, I'm not Dana. #IDontNeedAFriend
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2017 5:26:22 PM
At 12/25/2017 4:45:11 PM, SamStevens wrote:
You people are not all I have online besides Google and my brothal. I want to marry the man of my nightmares and I will probably not live alone. I stay alive because I have my father. That's it. If I'm going to not live alone, why stay alive. That's why I leave lesbians alone.

You should leave them alone, they are filthy animals that spread venereal disease.

That's disgusting. Homophobe.

My religion is irrelevant to their rights, because NO ONE should live alone. I will not do anything intelligent, so report me, unless you count not smoking. You guys are like lovers. I hate you always, I'm not Dana. #IDontNeedAFriend
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2017 6:42:46 PM
You people are not all I have online besides Google and my brothal. I want to marry the man of my nightmares and I will probably not live alone. I stay alive because I have my father. That's it. If I'm going to not live alone, why stay alive. That's why I leave lesbians alone. My religion is irrelevant to their rights, because NO ONE should live alone. I will not do anything intelligent, so report me, unless you count not smoking. You guys are like lovers. I hate you always, I'm not Dana. #IDontNeedAFriend

This is outrageous, unacceptable, and categorically inappropriate for any person to say to anyone in that girls's situation.

A thread like this shocks the conscience. What makes it conscience shocking is the fact that you made a set of remarks that are facially malicious, demeaning, and mean to a 37 year old in a situation that any thinking person would recognize is in a uniquely emotionally vulnerable and did nothing whatsoever to provoke such a thread.

Did none of this occur do you? What do you have to say for yourself?
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2017 7:53:24 PM
At 12/25/2017 6:42:46 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:

This is outrageous, unacceptable, and categorically inappropriate for any person to say to anyone in that girls's situation.

A thread like this shocks the conscience. What makes it conscience shocking is the fact that you made a set of remarks that are facially malicious, demeaning, and mean to a 37 year old in a situation that any thinking person would recognize is in a uniquely emotionally vulnerable and did nothing whatsoever to provoke such a thread.

Are you challenging me? You actually went THERE? Looks like I need to get the whips out.

No it does not. I'm trolling her because she's absolutely stupid and is thus deserving of it. If she's emotionally vulnerable, she should get help. That she is 37 years old is no excuse.

Just remember: you have an upcoming trip to see me to think about. With this response, you are skating on extremely thin ice. I expect better.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2017 8:10:28 PM
At 12/25/2017 7:53:24 PM, Emilrose wrote:

Are you challenging me? You actually went THERE? Looks like I need to get the whips out.

No it does not. I'm trolling her because she's absolutely stupid and is thus deserving of it. If she's emotionally vulnerable, she should get help. That she is 37 years old is no excuse.

Just remember: you have an upcoming trip to see me to think about. With this response, you are skating on extremely thin ice. I expect better.

That's it! I'm going to spank you till your bums all red. This is for your benefit. I'm getting nothing out of this.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2017 8:27:02 PM
At 12/25/2017 8:10:28 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:

That's it! I'm going to spank you till your bums all red.

Hm, that sounds like a fine punishment ;)

This is for your benefit. I'm getting nothing out of this.

Of course you're not. Now bend me over your knees.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2017 8:48:10 PM
At 12/25/2017 8:27:02 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/25/2017 8:10:28 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:

That's it! I'm going to spank you till your bums all red.

Hm, that sounds like a fine punishment ;)

This is for your benefit. I'm getting nothing out of this.

Of course you're not. Now bend me over your knees.

Oh, you're going to get it now insisting on keeping my trip public! You're getting bit on one cheek or another and it will leave a mark like you picked a brawl with a Russian swim team.
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2017 10:38:54 PM
At 12/25/2017 8:48:10 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
Oh, you're going to get it now insisting on keeping my trip public! You're getting bit on one cheek or another and it will leave a mark like you picked a brawl with a Russian swim team.

That last part is so oddly specific lol
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 6:03:22 AM
At 12/25/2017 2:48:05 PM, Swagnarok wrote:
This was in poor taste.

^^^

Not only that, but it wasn't even a funny troll post...
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 11:28:10 AM
At 12/26/2017 6:03:22 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
This was in poor taste.

^^^

And what do you know about 'funny'?

Personally, I find it funny that your first sexual encounter with Solon totally failed. It was also funny when in a hangout he said his favourite thing to do was licking you out...pretty gross, but amusing nevertheless.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 11:55:25 AM
At 12/25/2017 10:38:54 PM, NiamC wrote:
At 12/25/2017 8:48:10 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:

That last part is so oddly specific lol

Yeah, I've told the story a couple times. I still have a mark on my face after some girl from a Russian swim team bit my face coming on to me.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 2:04:35 PM
At 12/26/2017 11:28:10 AM, Emilrose wrote:
This was in poor taste.

^^^

Personally, I find it funny that your first sexual encounter with Solon totally failed. It was also funny when in a hangout he said his favourite thing to do was licking you out...pretty gross, but amusing nevertheless.

I can't believe you would bring this up. You are so insensitive!
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 2:05:17 PM
This was in poor taste.

^^^

Oh... this isn't about what I said I wanted to do to you the other day?... Nvm, carry on.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 2:57:26 PM
At 12/26/2017 2:04:35 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
This was in poor taste.

^^^

So? What ya gonna do about it?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 3:08:07 PM
So basically, a member that annoys you made a post, and you took their exact post and just negated the topic title.

If you're gonna make fun of a post, at least be creative about it.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 3:25:30 PM
At 12/26/2017 2:57:26 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 12/26/2017 2:04:35 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
This was in poor taste.

^^^

So? What ya gonna do about it?

Smile mostly. I thought I'd watch peaky blinders season 4 today too. Did you mistake me for someone with emotional fits that I don't observe like events in the brain? Guessing the original poster is trolling at this point, not the original NKJV.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 3:29:15 PM
At 12/26/2017 3:08:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:
So basically, a member that annoys you made a post, and you took their exact post and just negated the topic title.

Wow, you actually wrote more than one word. I think I was pretty creative about it given that I altered the original post.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 3:31:23 PM
At 12/26/2017 3:08:07 PM, Vaarka wrote:

You usually don't think anything about anything that isn't a fun diversion.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 6:18:36 PM
This was in poor taste.

^^^

What I find funny (and slightly sad) is how in every conversation with you where I bring up a valid point, you dance around it and bring up irrelevant, factually untrue information about me. Let that sink in.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 6:25:37 PM
At 12/26/2017 6:18:36 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
This was in poor taste.

^^^

What I find funny (and slightly sad) is how in every conversation with you where I bring up a valid point.

It wasn't a valid point, because my post was/is objectively funny. You're just whining because of the trolling I forced you to endure a few months ago. Just some advice: either say something intelligent, or get your disgusting, abused presence out of my thread.

you dance around it and bring up irrelevant, factually untrue information about me. Let that sink in.

Both statements were factual.

-someone told me about your failed (first) sexual encounter.

-solon said himself that licking you out is his favourite thing (for some reason).

How do you feel about your boyfriend discussing intimate details of your gross little sex life?
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 6:33:02 PM
At 12/26/2017 6:25:37 PM, Emilrose wrote:
This was in poor taste.

^^^

What I find funny (and slightly sad) is how in every conversation with you where I bring up a valid point.

It wasn't a valid point, because my post was/is objectively funny.
That's the funniest thing in your posting history.

You're just whining because of the trolling I forced you to endure a few months ago.

"Trolling"
Just some advice: either say something intelligent, or get your disgusting, abused presence out of my thread.

Okay.

you dance around it and bring up irrelevant, factually untrue information about me. Let that sink in.

Lol, a nonspecific person told you a lie. Okay, sure.

-solon said himself that licking you out is his favourite thing (for some reason).

How do you feel about your boyfriend discussing intimate details of your gross little sex life?

I highly doubt he said anything about it, but if he did, I'm not mad. It's just a weird thing to share in a main Hangout.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 6:44:12 PM
At 12/26/2017 6:33:02 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 12/26/2017 6:25:37 PM, Emilrose wrote:
This was in poor taste.

^^^

It wasn't a valid point, because my post was/is objectively funny.
That's the funniest thing in your posting history.

You're just whining because of the trolling I forced you to endure a few months ago.

"Trolling"
Just some advice: either say something intelligent, or get your disgusting, abused presence out of my thread.

Okay.

Lol, a nonspecific person told you a lie. Okay, sure.

I highly doubt he said anything about it, but if he did, I'm not mad. It's just a weird thing to share in a main Hangout.

It wasn't odd. I'd assume you don't like penetration because your previous experiences were with women and you've dominated Solon to avoid contact you feel uncomfortable with. I'm guessing Solon just wanted to confirm that your behavior is normal in a sexual context. It isn't but it's understandable given your predilection towards women.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 6:49:33 PM
At 12/26/2017 6:44:12 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
It wasn't odd.
To me, if he shared it in a public Hangout, that's odd behavior for him.

I'd assume you don't like penetration because your previous experiences were with women and you've dominated Solon to avoid contact you feel uncomfortable with.

Lol, that's not true at all. Just because I've had more experience with women doesn't mean I'm uncomfortable with Solon.

I'm guessing Solon just wanted to confirm that your behavior is normal in a sexual context. It isn't but it's understandable given your predilection towards women.

Lol, why isn't it?
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 6:54:40 PM
At 12/26/2017 6:49:33 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
It wasn't odd.

Have you not spoken with Emily directly? Most men or lesbians share more and yes, he was wrapped around her little finger.

I'd assume you don't like penetration because your previous experiences were with women and you've dominated Solon to avoid contact you feel uncomfortable with.

Lol, that's not true at all. Just because I've had more experience with women doesn't mean I'm uncomfortable with Solon.

That wasn't what I said. You're not comfortable with penetration and you dominate the relationship in sex and outside clearly so you arranged a situation where penetration was not an issue even tho it's natural for a man.

I'm guessing Solon just wanted to confirm that your behavior is normal in a sexual context. It isn't but it's understandable given your predilection towards women.

Lol, why isn't it?

It's not normal for men to avoid penetration. I'm not saying it's bad but it is very unlikely it was his decision.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 6:59:11 PM
At 12/26/2017 6:54:40 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
It wasn't odd.

Have you not spoken with Emily directly? Most men or lesbians share more

What does this have to do with me? I'm not a lesbian.

and yes, he was wrapped around her little finger.

How does this relate?

That wasn't what I said. You're not comfortable with penetration and you dominate the relationship in sex and outside clearly so you arranged a situation where penetration was not an issue even tho it's natural for a man.

I don't "avoid penetration", lol. Why is this even a topic of discussion?

Lol, why isn't it?

It's not normal for men to avoid penetration. I'm not saying it's bad but it is very unlikely it was his decision.

It wasn't, because it wasn't my decision nor his decision. I'm not uncomfortable with it.
Unstobbaple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2017 7:12:09 PM
At 12/26/2017 6:59:11 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 12/26/2017 6:54:40 PM, Unstobbaple wrote:
It wasn't odd.

Have you not spoken with Emily directly? Most men or lesbians share more

What does this have to do with me? I'm not a lesbian.

and yes, he was wrapped around her little finger.

How does this relate?

This started because you're uncomfortable with penetration and prefer a tongue lashing. It's relevant because your bf shared a lot of sexual information with with Ems. Naturally there is the question as to why.

I don't "avoid penetration", lol. Why is this even a topic of discussion?

Again, it's not normal for couples to avoid penetration in favor of oral sex on a regular basis.

Lol, why isn't it?

It wasn't, because it wasn't my decision nor his decision. I'm not uncomfortable with it.

I'm glad that you're turning over a new leaf. Penetration is what couples normally engage in. Please update the site when you are more inclined to have sex.