Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Anyone interested in sharing their story?

minh.iam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 3:45:51 AM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
Hello, I'm creating a youtube channel, and if you feel like you have an interesting background or story ( and also willing to talk to a camera) please add me as a friend and I'll give you more information about it!

This is a really good opportunity to share your experiences and also have the potential to make money and influence lots of people!

I know this is also really random, but i feel like DDO has a lot of people who have good opinions that need to be heard. :-)
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 9:24:17 PM
I was recently thinking about how my upbringing was actually hilarious / random / complex, and that is largely why I'm such a well rounded and dynamic person today. I never realized just how unique my adolescent experience was (like in terms of how I was raised: my hometown, my culture, my family dynamics, what I was exposed to, etc.) until I started relaying different stories to people, and they were so amused or alarmed... usually both lol. I think I'd like to share my story / stories someday, but probably under the guise of a pseudonym.
minh.iam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2017 4:59:13 AM
At 12/27/2017 9:24:17 PM, Danielle wrote:
I was recently thinking about how my upbringing was actually hilarious / random / complex, and that is largely why I'm such a well rounded and dynamic person today. I never realized just how unique my adolescent experience was (like in terms of how I was raised: my hometown, my culture, my family dynamics, what I was exposed to, etc.) until I started relaying different stories to people, and they were so amused or alarmed... usually both lol. I think I'd like to share my story / stories someday, but probably under the guise of a pseudonym.

I think you might fight perfectly into the type of person I'm looking for! Well, depending on how you can express a portion of your story and whether or not you are willing to put yourself out there on the internet. I tried PM-ing you but i think you aren't accepting them atm. Is there another way I can contact you so I can talk to you about it and see whethor or not you are interested???