Jump to topic:

I need to find a loophole

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 5:09:25 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
I am tired of paying all my hard earned money to the government, they tax me too much, I need to find a loophole to pay less tax. Offshore banking maybe.

I was thinking of a way to get a native Indian status card, that way I won't pay tax, how do I get one without being an Indian? maybe if I legally change my name to Chief Big Canoe or Chief Wahoo and then apply for a status card?

Maybe I need to find a shady accountant that does taxes for the mob.

Either way I need to find a way to pay less tax. IRS, FU, it's my money, and you take too much of it.

I need to find a loophole somewhere.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 5:20:44 PM
At 12/27/2017 5:14:46 PM, Leaning wrote:
Marry one?

That is a good idea, is there a dating site for it like Apachedating.com, or Mohawkdating.com or Cherokeedating.com?? Or do I just head down to the reserve? being pasty white though, might get me scalped LOL
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 5:25:48 PM
I don't know, not even sure it could apply to you. Might only be your children.
Other thing you could try would be to patiently put together a list of tax deductibles over time. Even small ones if you had enough of them would build up to an amount you might find satisfying. That would apply every time you had to pay taxes.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 5:31:31 PM
At 12/27/2017 5:25:48 PM, Leaning wrote:
I don't know, not even sure it could apply to you. Might only be your children.
Other thing you could try would be to patiently put together a list of tax deductibles over time. Even small ones if you had enough of them would build up to an amount you might find satisfying. That would apply every time you had to pay taxes.

tax deductibles are only good if you have a business, then you can write off a lot of expenses, but I don't have a business, I just think we pay way too much in tax to the grubby government. It's my money I have to go and work hard and earn it and then the government puts their grubby hand in there and takes almost half of it.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 5:36:15 PM
Would it have to be a full time business or one that costs you money? Would having something that is only technically a business and breaks even on it's returns to you but allows you to deduct them be enough.
Of course I get what you're saying, it can be irritating how much the government regulates or taxes at times.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 6:32:51 PM
At 12/27/2017 5:36:15 PM, Leaning wrote:
Would it have to be a full time business or one that costs you money? Would having something that is only technically a business and breaks even on it's returns to you but allows you to deduct them be enough.
Of course I get what you're saying, it can be irritating how much the government regulates or taxes at times.

I could set up a business and file losses for 5 years until the government shut me down for tax breaks. I'm thinking maybe of starting a church. The Church of Fanboy, churches do not pay taxes, I could be Father McTroll, spend 1 hour every Sunday preaching and collecting donations maybe.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 6:40:34 PM
You would have to claim to believe in something you don't believe in, or most likely or be classified as a cult. Scientology is recognized I think but not is The Spaghetti Monster. Of course you could just off branch from some other officially recognized religion, corrupt and twist it a bit to serve your purposes.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 6:46:02 PM
At 12/27/2017 6:40:34 PM, Leaning wrote:
You would have to claim to believe in something you don't believe in, or most likely or be classified as a cult. Scientology is recognized I think but not is The Spaghetti Monster. Of course you could just off branch from some other officially recognized religion, corrupt and twist it a bit to serve your purposes.

You mean I couldn't start The Church of Spaghetti Monster?? LOL , I think if you are a great public speaker you can convince the masses of anything.

Just need to find a way to pay less taxes, that's all, maybe money laundering??
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 6:49:12 PM
Sure you could start it, perhaps even be successful. But I don't think the government would give you tax breaks for it.
My excessive paranoia prevents me from considering illegal options.
kevin24018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 6:50:47 PM
At 12/27/2017 5:09:25 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
I am tired of paying all my hard earned money to the government, they tax me too much, I need to find a loophole to pay less tax. Offshore banking maybe.

I was thinking of a way to get a native Indian status card, that way I won't pay tax, how do I get one without being an Indian? maybe if I legally change my name to Chief Big Canoe or Chief Wahoo and then apply for a status card?

Maybe I need to find a shady accountant that does taxes for the mob.

Either way I need to find a way to pay less tax. IRS, FU, it's my money, and you take too much of it.

I need to find a loophole somewhere.

buy a home, start some kind of business, use part of that home for that business, pick something you can deduct travel and other expenses.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 6:51:53 PM
At 12/27/2017 6:49:12 PM, Leaning wrote:
Sure you could start it, perhaps even be successful. But I don't think the government would give you tax breaks for it.
My excessive paranoia prevents me from considering illegal options.

Paranoia of what? illegal things? Do you follow all the laws and rules to a T?
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 6:54:48 PM
Well I wouldn't discuss it and allow it to be recorded into a forum online.
I tend to follow the rules to a T in life and work. I don't see enough to be gained by not doing so.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 6:58:37 PM
At 12/27/2017 6:54:48 PM, Leaning wrote:
Well I wouldn't discuss it and allow it to be recorded into a forum online.
I tend to follow the rules to a T in life and work. I don't see enough to be gained by not doing so.

Than you would really hate my debate about "being a criminal is better than being an honest person"

http://www.debate.org...
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 7:07:07 PM
Aw, he didn't finish.

I would agree that it would be possible to make a million or few illegally and live a more leisurely life than honest worker. That's a successful intelligent criminal though. To me it seems most criminals (The unsuccessful ones we know) are criminals because they are stuck in that habit and not skilled or intelligent enough to make an average living.

Myself I would have trouble trusting other individuals as accomplices, be afraid they'd go all Dark Knight Joker on me. If self interest and monetary gain is the only motive. People who have a cause are more trustworthy such as the communists in Russia when they were just getting started, robbing banks and such.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 7:15:11 PM
At 12/27/2017 7:07:07 PM, Leaning wrote:
Aw, he didn't finish.

I would agree that it would be possible to make a million or few illegally and live a more leisurely life than honest worker. That's a successful intelligent criminal though. To me it seems most criminals (The unsuccessful ones we know) are criminals because they are stuck in that habit and not skilled or intelligent enough to make an average living.

Myself I would have trouble trusting other individuals as accomplices, be afraid they'd go all Dark Knight Joker on me. If self interest and monetary gain is the only motive. People who have a cause are more trustworthy such as the communists in Russia when they were just getting started, robbing banks and such.

Well you could be just a single art thief or heist guy. White collar crimes also net you less jail time if caught. And having associates in crime usually never works because someone will get caught and plea bargain for a lesser sentence. So it's better to work alone.

I'm thinking black hat hacking, stealing millions and then disappearing in the Caribbean islands with no extradition.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 7:22:46 PM
Alas I am still tied down by lack of personal skill in such things, vague remainders of moral teachings from earlier life, and a suspicion that even a lifestyle of leisure may not bring happiness or peace.

Money certainly helps with happiness, but I still know of many rich people for whom it is not enough.

Also fear of getting caught. And fear of what may be coming karma wise after. I suspect nothing, but can't shake it completely.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 7:30:59 PM
At 12/27/2017 7:22:46 PM, Leaning wrote:
Alas I am still tied down by lack of personal skill in such things, vague remainders of moral teachings from earlier life, and a suspicion that even a lifestyle of leisure may not bring happiness or peace.

Money certainly helps with happiness, but I still know of many rich people for whom it is not enough.

Also fear of getting caught. And fear of what may be coming karma wise after. I suspect nothing, but can't shake it completely.

Then you wouldn't agree on my other debate from the past.

http://www.debate.org...
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2017 7:41:01 PM
Can't think of any good arguments against it at the moment. So I don't disagree... yet.